Ninja's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ A forum dedicated to hardcore combat sports fans. ]

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

How old were you when you first drank alcohol?

Go down 
+7
acccardinal12
KingsOwn19
SOKO
bobbitt15
GDPofDRC
killerofchicken
OU
11 posters
AuthorMessage
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman

How old were you when you first drank alcohol? Empty
PostSubject: How old were you when you first drank alcohol?   How old were you when you first drank alcohol? EmptyFri May 27, 2011 1:59 pm

How old were you when you had your first beer or other alcoholic beverage?
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman

PostSubject: Re: How old were you when you first drank alcohol?   How old were you when you first drank alcohol? EmptyFri May 27, 2011 2:02 pm

I was 15 years old and we played quarters. Bad move for a first time drinker. I have no idea how many times I had to chug or how many beers I actually had. I do know that I thought(keyword) I could make it to the bathroom just fine before I puked. Well I did make it to the bathroom but then projected on all 4 walls in the room lol
Back to top Go down
killerofchicken
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
killerofchicken

Favorite Fighter(s) : Mauricio Shogun Rua, BJ Penn, AXE MURDERER,Fedor, CroCop, Vitor Belfort, JDS

PostSubject: Re: How old were you when you first drank alcohol?   How old were you when you first drank alcohol? EmptyFri May 27, 2011 2:14 pm

hahaha

my first time getting drunk was at my friends sisters wedding, i was 18, we stole a bunch of Smirnoff Ice and hid away chugging the shit out of it... i kept saying to myself that it had no alcohol until about the 7th one where it hit me
Back to top Go down
GDPofDRC
Administrator
Administrator
GDPofDRC

Favorite Fighter(s) : Shogun, Fedor, Wand, Saku, Hendo, BJ, Bas, Cain, Mike Vallely

PostSubject: Re: How old were you when you first drank alcohol?   How old were you when you first drank alcohol? EmptyFri May 27, 2011 2:18 pm

lol

6th grade summer, made my big sister get a bunch of mickeys for me and some buds. drank up my sixer and then reverse drank it a little later
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/v/skCV2L0c6K0
bobbitt15
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Chael Sonnen, Michael Chandler, Jorge Masvidal, Carlos Condit

PostSubject: Re: How old were you when you first drank alcohol?   How old were you when you first drank alcohol? EmptyFri May 27, 2011 4:03 pm

In high school at some point, like 16 I guess. Just kind of casually at that point, I was never the type to just chug stuff so I could get drunk. I enjoyed the taste of higher quality beers from the start so I usually went that route and enjoyed them rather than downing cases of piss like Bud Light and Nati
Back to top Go down
SOKO
Black Belt
Black Belt
SOKO

Favorite Fighter(s) : The Dragon, Kenflo, Hendo, Guida, Ace, Wand, Cain, Carwin, Foreman, Evander, Oscar

PostSubject: Re: How old were you when you first drank alcohol?   How old were you when you first drank alcohol? EmptyFri May 27, 2011 4:24 pm

15.. funneled vodka and cool aid several times (dont ask). Real bad idea real bad. not too mention I was up to about 5 a.m. blacked out and my pops knew it so the fucker wakes me up the next morning at 8 a.m to do yard work and its the middle of july. You guys can figure out the rest. lets just say Im 30 now and refuse to drink vodka by all means even if its free.
Back to top Go down
GDPofDRC
Administrator
Administrator
GDPofDRC

Favorite Fighter(s) : Shogun, Fedor, Wand, Saku, Hendo, BJ, Bas, Cain, Mike Vallely

PostSubject: Re: How old were you when you first drank alcohol?   How old were you when you first drank alcohol? EmptyFri May 27, 2011 4:27 pm

sokolkevin wrote:
15.. funneled vodka and cool aid several times (dont ask). Real bad idea real bad. not too mention I was up to about 5 a.m. blacked out and my pops knew it so the fucker wakes me up the next morning at 8 a.m to do yard work and its the middle of july. You guys can figure out the rest. lets just say Im 30 now and refuse to drink vodka by all means even if its free.

I'm in the same boat with southern comfort and jaggermiester.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/v/skCV2L0c6K0
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: How old were you when you first drank alcohol?   How old were you when you first drank alcohol? EmptyFri May 27, 2011 4:41 pm

Back to top Go down
KingsOwn19
Administrator
Administrator
KingsOwn19

Favorite Fighter(s) : Lyoto Machida, BJ Penn, Anderson Silva,Dan Henderson, Emelianenko Fedor, Josh Barnett

PostSubject: Re: How old were you when you first drank alcohol?   How old were you when you first drank alcohol? EmptyFri May 27, 2011 6:00 pm

i was like 10 the first time i drank alcohol, but all i did was sneak a beer.

I was 14 the first time i got shitfaced...a handle of Kessler and Mello Yello to chase it down. Although i think after awhile we used the Kessler to chase the Mello Yello because the Mello Yello was more disgusting than the alcohol.
Back to top Go down
acccardinal12
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Cung Le, BJ Penn, Mayhem, Chael Sonnen, Anthony Pettis

PostSubject: Re: How old were you when you first drank alcohol?   How old were you when you first drank alcohol? EmptyFri May 27, 2011 6:47 pm

I was about 12-13 years old. My sisters boyfriend had a pint of Calvert's whiskey or bourbon? I know it was called Calvert's though. I drank maybe 3 baby shots at the most and was tipsy. Me and my friends who stayed the night grabbed the bottle and took offand came back with half of it. That shows you we were beginners when three boys bring back half of a pint and are all shitfaced.
Back to top Go down
timthebim
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
timthebim

Favorite Fighter(s) : BJ PENN, JOSH KOSCHECK, SPIDER

PostSubject: Re: How old were you when you first drank alcohol?   How old were you when you first drank alcohol? EmptyFri May 27, 2011 6:57 pm

I was like 13. I stole a beer out of my fridge and got half of it down and nearly puked.
Back to top Go down
LA
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
LA

Favorite Fighter(s) : Lyoto Machida, BJ Penn, Anderson Silva, Jose Aldo

PostSubject: Re: How old were you when you first drank alcohol?   How old were you when you first drank alcohol? EmptyFri May 27, 2011 8:33 pm

Yeah I'm with Kings, I was probably made young, you guys weren't sneakin beers?

Smoked tree in 6th grade, bro was like hit this, it was a graffix bong.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: How old were you when you first drank alcohol?   How old were you when you first drank alcohol? EmptySat May 28, 2011 6:54 am

15 at a friends party. I drank some smirnoff vodka and ended up making out with a chubby redhead.
Back to top Go down
Farmer1906
Gold Belt
Gold Belt
Farmer1906

Favorite Fighter(s) : Griffin, Franklin, Hendo, Sonnen, Wand, Lawler, Belfort, Pettis, Aldo, Mousasi

PostSubject: Re: How old were you when you first drank alcohol?   How old were you when you first drank alcohol? EmptySat May 28, 2011 9:23 am

I had little bits from my Mom when I was young, but seriously wasted with friends was probably 14 or 15.
Back to top Go down
Birdofthad
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Ken shamrock, Frank Shamrock, Guy Mezger, Pete Williams, you get it Lions Den

PostSubject: Re: How old were you when you first drank alcohol?   How old were you when you first drank alcohol? EmptySat May 28, 2011 12:24 pm

12 years old, babysitter threw a party at the house, i grabbed a bottle of what i thought was water and chugged,holy shit was i in fora shock, straight Vodka, made it to the sink before i threw up
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How old were you when you first drank alcohol?   How old were you when you first drank alcohol? Empty

Back to top Go down

How old were you when you first drank alcohol?
Page 1 of 1