Ninja's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ A forum dedicated to hardcore combat sports fans. ]

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

RIP Macho Man

Go down 
+9
Birdofthad
GDPofDRC
cascade_run
timthebim
KingsOwn19
bobbitt15
killerofchicken
OU
josh200612
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
bobbitt15
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Chael Sonnen, Michael Chandler, Jorge Masvidal, Carlos Condit

RIP Macho Man - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: RIP Macho Man   RIP Macho Man - Page 2 EmptySun May 22, 2011 3:41 pm

bigbeastcardinal12 wrote:
bobbitt15 wrote:
Top 3 all-time easily. RIP

You uneducated wrasslin fan! Macho Man is top 10. Top 3 should always be viewed as follows......

1. Hogan
2. Flair
3. Jerry Lawler! He should be #1 since he is the only guy to beat Hulk, Flair, Macho Man (hundreds of times), Undertaker, Harley Race, Bockweinkel, Rick Rude, LOD, and every other 80's icon you can think of.

RIP Macho Man either way. He was a villian to me as a kid for the most part, but the guy had everything to offer as a real master of the ring. LEGEND!!!!!

Jerry Lawler isn't fit to get on his knees and suck Randy Savage's dick
Back to top Go down
timthebim
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
timthebim

Favorite Fighter(s) : BJ PENN, JOSH KOSCHECK, SPIDER

PostSubject: Re: RIP Macho Man   RIP Macho Man - Page 2 EmptySun May 22, 2011 5:45 pm

bobbitt15 wrote:
bobbitt15 wrote:
Top 3 all-time easily. RIP

You uneducated wrasslin fan! Macho Man is top 10. Top 3 should always be viewed as follows......

1. Hogan
2. Flair
3. Jerry Lawler! He should be #1 since he is the only guy to beat Hulk, Flair, Macho Man (hundreds of times), Undertaker, Harley Race, Bockweinkel, Rick Rude, LOD, and every other 80's icon you can think of.

RIP Macho Man either way. He was a villian to me as a kid for the most part, but the guy had everything to offer as a real master of the ring. LEGEND!!!!!

Jerry Lawler isn't fit to get on his knees and suck Randy Savage's dick

cheers
Back to top Go down
Farmer1906
Gold Belt
Gold Belt
Farmer1906

Favorite Fighter(s) : Griffin, Franklin, Hendo, Sonnen, Wand, Lawler, Belfort, Pettis, Aldo, Mousasi

PostSubject: Re: RIP Macho Man   RIP Macho Man - Page 2 EmptySun May 22, 2011 6:42 pm

timthebim wrote:
bobbitt15 wrote:
I'll never forget his retirement match with Ultimate Warrior. I was devastated after he lost

Agreed! I hated the Warrior!

STFU

The Ultimate Warrior was the greatest wrestler of all time!

He had no problems taking out Macho Man, Hulk Hogan, Earthquake, Rick Rude, Mr Perfect, Sargent Slaughter, Ted DiBiase, & HHH. Plus the dude lost maybe a handful of times in his career and none without interference.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: RIP Macho Man   RIP Macho Man - Page 2 EmptySun May 22, 2011 7:19 pm

freakzilla wrote:
Lawler sucks and flair is overated.

Top 3 superstars-

Hulk Hogan, Steve Austin and the Rock.

Top 3 in ring-

Kurt Angle, Bret Hart and Shawn Michaels.

Wolf has said some horrible things to me over the years and I would probably still give him a high 5 if I met him today, but what you just said about the King is unforgivable Freak. I will punch you in the nuts if we ever meet up. I hate you now and I hope Austrailia blows the fuck up!

Lollllllllllllllllllllll.
Back to top Go down
timthebim
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
timthebim

PostSubject: Re: RIP Macho Man   RIP Macho Man - Page 2 EmptySun May 22, 2011 8:29 pm

Farmer1906 wrote:
timthebim wrote:
bobbitt15 wrote:
I'll never forget his retirement match with Ultimate Warrior. I was devastated after he lost

Agreed! I hated the Warrior!

STFU

The Ultimate Warrior was the greatest wrestler of all time!

He had no problems taking out Macho Man, Hulk Hogan, Earthquake, Rick Rude, Mr Perfect, Sargent Slaughter, Ted DiBiase, & HHH. Plus the dude lost maybe a handful of times in his career and none without interference.

Sargent Slaughter beat him at the 1990 Royal Rumble!
Back to top Go down
Birdofthad
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Ken shamrock, Frank Shamrock, Guy Mezger, Pete Williams, you get it Lions Den

PostSubject: Re: RIP Macho Man   RIP Macho Man - Page 2 EmptySun May 22, 2011 8:35 pm

Man it was funny when warrior shook off the pedigree like nothing you know that pissed off big nose hhh
Back to top Go down
Birdofthad
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Ken shamrock, Frank Shamrock, Guy Mezger, Pete Williams, you get it Lions Den

PostSubject: Re: RIP Macho Man   RIP Macho Man - Page 2 EmptySun May 22, 2011 8:36 pm

Shock master was greatest all time
Back to top Go down
timthebim
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
timthebim

PostSubject: Re: RIP Macho Man   RIP Macho Man - Page 2 EmptySun May 22, 2011 8:37 pm

Greatest of all time was Mr. Perfect!!!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: RIP Macho Man   RIP Macho Man - Page 2 EmptySun May 22, 2011 9:09 pm

timthebim wrote:

Mr perfect was fucking awesome. Especially when Rick Rude were together in WCW. Each week they would back stab someone.
Back to top Go down
timthebim
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
timthebim

PostSubject: Re: RIP Macho Man   RIP Macho Man - Page 2 EmptySun May 22, 2011 10:10 pm

freakzilla wrote:
timthebim wrote:

Mr perfect was fucking awesome. Especially when Rick Rude were together in WCW. Each week they would back stab someone.

I always loved Mr. Perfect. He was awesome and was such a good entertainer.
Back to top Go down
bobbitt15
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Chael Sonnen, Michael Chandler, Jorge Masvidal, Carlos Condit

PostSubject: Re: RIP Macho Man   RIP Macho Man - Page 2 EmptySun May 22, 2011 10:23 pm

There's no debate to who the greatest of all--time is

RIP Macho Man - Page 2 374846_o
Back to top Go down
timthebim
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
timthebim

PostSubject: Re: RIP Macho Man   RIP Macho Man - Page 2 EmptySun May 22, 2011 10:30 pm

bobbitt15 wrote:
There's no debate to who the greatest of all--time is

RIP Macho Man - Page 2 374846_o

I liked him better in the NWO.
Back to top Go down
timthebim
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
timthebim

PostSubject: Re: RIP Macho Man   RIP Macho Man - Page 2 EmptyMon May 23, 2011 7:53 pm

I was just reading on Yahoo that Macho Man now makes 14 wrestlers that were on the wrestlemania 7 card that have passed on. 14 out of 51. Damn thats alot.
Back to top Go down
GDPofDRC
Administrator
Administrator
GDPofDRC

Favorite Fighter(s) : Shogun, Fedor, Wand, Saku, Hendo, BJ, Bas, Cain, Mike Vallely

PostSubject: Re: RIP Macho Man   RIP Macho Man - Page 2 EmptyTue May 24, 2011 11:16 am

WWE didn't do shit, I guess he would of had to kill his family then od in f shack to get recognition.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/v/skCV2L0c6K0
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman

PostSubject: Re: RIP Macho Man   RIP Macho Man - Page 2 EmptyTue May 24, 2011 11:20 am

GDPofDRC wrote:
Anyone watch the Voice vs Hulk Hogan Friday.

Mike asked him who was the best wrestler he ever worked with, Macho Man, with out any hesitation or thought.

Mike asked him who the greatest pro wrestler of all time was, Ric Flair, and it ain't even close.

Savage was considered amongst the greatest, no matter where anyone chooses to rank him.

Watched this over the weekend. It was some very good stuff.
Back to top Go down
acccardinal12
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Cung Le, BJ Penn, Mayhem, Chael Sonnen, Anthony Pettis

PostSubject: Re: RIP Macho Man   RIP Macho Man - Page 2 EmptyTue May 24, 2011 2:44 pm

GDPofDRC wrote:
WWE didn't do shit, I guess he would of had to kill his family then od in f shack to get recognition.

Pretty sad that Vince didn't do anything for Macho Man. He did alot for WWF back in the day and even Hogan said he was the best he ever worked with. I know he made Vince alot of money and was bigger than Benoit or Eddie ever thought of being. I forgot to watch, but as a life long wrestling fan I find this pretty fucking pathetic on Vince McMahon's part.
Back to top Go down
acccardinal12
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Cung Le, BJ Penn, Mayhem, Chael Sonnen, Anthony Pettis

PostSubject: Re: RIP Macho Man   RIP Macho Man - Page 2 EmptyTue May 24, 2011 2:45 pm

timthebim wrote:
I was just reading on Yahoo that Macho Man now makes 14 wrestlers that were on the wrestlemania 7 card that have passed on. 14 out of 51. Damn thats alot.

The list of wrestlers that I grew up with that have passed on is over 50 I bet.
Back to top Go down
GDPofDRC
Administrator
Administrator
GDPofDRC

Favorite Fighter(s) : Shogun, Fedor, Wand, Saku, Hendo, BJ, Bas, Cain, Mike Vallely

PostSubject: Re: RIP Macho Man   RIP Macho Man - Page 2 EmptyTue May 24, 2011 2:48 pm

Yeah that 85-90 period was my peak. Macho was one of several legit seconds to Hulkimania at the time. I confess I watched several royale rumbles on youtube late last night, blast from the past.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/v/skCV2L0c6K0
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman

PostSubject: Re: RIP Macho Man   RIP Macho Man - Page 2 EmptyTue May 24, 2011 2:52 pm

Maybe TNA will have something over Macho Man? They have Hogan and Bischoff right now. Maybe they will do right by Randy. Hogan did seem to have alot of respect for Randy.
Back to top Go down
timthebim
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
timthebim

PostSubject: Re: RIP Macho Man   RIP Macho Man - Page 2 EmptyTue May 24, 2011 6:43 pm

At the begining of RAW it did have his pic and it said RIP and CM Punk wore Macho Mans outfit that he used to wrestle in.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: RIP Macho Man   RIP Macho Man - Page 2 EmptyTue May 24, 2011 8:29 pm

Would you do a tribute to a guy that took your 14 year old daughter's virginity?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: RIP Macho Man   RIP Macho Man - Page 2 EmptyTue May 24, 2011 8:52 pm

Back to top Go down
josh200612
Silver Belt
Silver Belt
josh200612

Favorite Fighter(s) : Rashad Evans #1!,Rampage,GSP,Couture,Chael Sonnen,BJ Penn,Robbie Lawler,King MO,Frank Mir

PostSubject: Re: RIP Macho Man   RIP Macho Man - Page 2 EmptyTue May 24, 2011 9:01 pm

GREAT VIDEO!
Back to top Go down
bobbitt15
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

PostSubject: Re: RIP Macho Man   RIP Macho Man - Page 2 EmptyTue May 24, 2011 9:43 pm

freakzilla wrote:
Would you do a tribute to a guy that took your 14 year old daughter's virginity?

Would you do a tribute to a guy that murdered his family?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: RIP Macho Man   RIP Macho Man - Page 2 EmptyTue May 24, 2011 10:03 pm

bobbitt15 wrote:
freakzilla wrote:

Would you do a tribute to a guy that murdered his family?

They didn't know he had murdered them at the time they did the tribute.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: RIP Macho Man   RIP Macho Man - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

RIP Macho Man
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next