Ninja's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ A forum dedicated to hardcore combat sports fans. ]

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Recording games to PC/Youtube

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman

Recording games to PC/Youtube Empty
PostSubject: Recording games to PC/Youtube   Recording games to PC/Youtube EmptyThu May 12, 2011 1:15 pm

http://www.hauppauge.com/site/products/data_hdpvr.html

My buddy bought this thing yesterday. Cost $200 but is suppose to be the best way to do it. Also looks like I might be able to put UFC PPVs on DVD which is sweet. So soon the world will see how badass we are lol
It is suppose to be in by tomorrow so I should be able to get some GOW 3 gameplay on here.
Back to top Go down
GDPofDRC
Administrator
Administrator
GDPofDRC

Favorite Fighter(s) : Shogun, Fedor, Wand, Saku, Hendo, BJ, Bas, Cain, Mike Vallely

PostSubject: Re: Recording games to PC/Youtube   Recording games to PC/Youtube EmptyThu May 12, 2011 1:18 pm

Hauppauge is definitely one of the best recorders today being used by gaming commentators.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/v/skCV2L0c6K0
killerofchicken
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
killerofchicken

Favorite Fighter(s) : Mauricio Shogun Rua, BJ Penn, AXE MURDERER,Fedor, CroCop, Vitor Belfort, JDS

PostSubject: Re: Recording games to PC/Youtube   Recording games to PC/Youtube EmptyThu May 12, 2011 1:24 pm

Recording games to PC/Youtube Pinnacle-Video-Capture-2

this is what i used
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman

PostSubject: Re: Recording games to PC/Youtube   Recording games to PC/Youtube EmptyThu May 12, 2011 1:31 pm

GDPofDRC wrote:
Hauppauge is definitely one of the best recorders today being used by gaming commentators.

Yeah we saw that alot of the high profile gamers used it. I'm sure we will get a ton of use out of it. I'm curious to what the editing looks like.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: Recording games to PC/Youtube   Recording games to PC/Youtube EmptyFri May 13, 2011 1:44 pm

Won't be shipped until Monday, bummer.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: Recording games to PC/Youtube   Recording games to PC/Youtube EmptyTue May 17, 2011 10:24 am

Well the box came in, too bad it was too late for GOW and I'm rusty on all other games.
Back to top Go down
killerofchicken
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
killerofchicken

Favorite Fighter(s) : Mauricio Shogun Rua, BJ Penn, AXE MURDERER,Fedor, CroCop, Vitor Belfort, JDS

PostSubject: Re: Recording games to PC/Youtube   Recording games to PC/Youtube EmptyTue May 17, 2011 10:24 am

OU wrote:
Well the box came in, too bad it was too late for GOW and I'm rusty on all other games.
i dont even know what to play now that theres no gears 3 lol
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: Recording games to PC/Youtube   Recording games to PC/Youtube EmptyTue May 17, 2011 10:30 am

killerofchicken wrote:
OU wrote:

How is that MoH game? worth picking up? I'm going to look more into Brink. I have to have something lol
Back to top Go down
killerofchicken
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
killerofchicken

PostSubject: Re: Recording games to PC/Youtube   Recording games to PC/Youtube EmptyTue May 17, 2011 10:33 am

OU wrote:
killerofchicken wrote:
OU wrote:

How is that MoH game? worth picking up? I'm going to look more into Brink. I have to have something lol
i loved MOH but Black Ops came out and i stopped playing it... haven't put it into the xbox in soooo long
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: Recording games to PC/Youtube   Recording games to PC/Youtube EmptyTue May 17, 2011 10:35 am

killerofchicken wrote:
OU wrote:
killerofchicken wrote:
OU wrote:

i loved MOH but Black Ops came out and i stopped playing it... haven't put it into the xbox in soooo long

Well if I get back on COD it will probably be MW2 since that is what my buddy likes.
Back to top Go down
killerofchicken
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
killerofchicken

PostSubject: Re: Recording games to PC/Youtube   Recording games to PC/Youtube EmptyTue May 17, 2011 10:36 am

OU wrote:
killerofchicken wrote:
OU wrote:
killerofchicken wrote:
OU wrote:

Well if I get back on COD it will probably be MW2 since that is what my buddy likes.
thats my fav COD out there, i dont even play black ops anymore
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: Recording games to PC/Youtube   Recording games to PC/Youtube EmptyFri Sep 16, 2011 1:07 pm

When UFC PPVs come to Xbox LIVE I will be able to use this to record events and put them on DVDs.
Back to top Go down
killerofchicken
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
killerofchicken

PostSubject: Re: Recording games to PC/Youtube   Recording games to PC/Youtube EmptyFri Sep 16, 2011 1:14 pm

and go to jail!
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: Recording games to PC/Youtube   Recording games to PC/Youtube EmptyFri Sep 16, 2011 1:16 pm

killerofchicken wrote:
and go to jail!
Only if you snitch, you fucking rat.
Back to top Go down
killerofchicken
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
killerofchicken

PostSubject: Re: Recording games to PC/Youtube   Recording games to PC/Youtube EmptyFri Sep 16, 2011 1:25 pm

i aint no rat!

Suspect
Back to top Go down
Ludo
Bronze Belt
Bronze Belt
Ludo

Favorite Fighter(s) : The Prodigy, The Great, Viking Dahmer, The Phenom

PostSubject: Re: Recording games to PC/Youtube   Recording games to PC/Youtube EmptyFri Sep 16, 2011 9:23 pm

As long as Drew never see's what you posted you should be fine.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: Recording games to PC/Youtube   Recording games to PC/Youtube EmptyMon Dec 19, 2011 10:35 am

Thanks to the new UFC on Xbox app, starting on Dec.30 using this same device I can record every UFC event onto PC. I think I finally got a program that can convert MP4 to DVD so I can put every UFC event I order on DVDs. Sweet.
Back to top Go down
Ludo
Bronze Belt
Bronze Belt
Ludo

Favorite Fighter(s) : The Prodigy, The Great, Viking Dahmer, The Phenom

PostSubject: Re: Recording games to PC/Youtube   Recording games to PC/Youtube EmptyMon Dec 19, 2011 3:21 pm

Why does it record to MP4? It should record to a VOD already, or have a setting that allows for that. My cheap ass Pinnacle one records only in VOD using the software that came with it.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: Recording games to PC/Youtube   Recording games to PC/Youtube EmptyMon Dec 19, 2011 3:27 pm

Ludo wrote:
Why does it record to MP4? It should record to a VOD already, or have a setting that allows for that. My cheap ass Pinnacle one records only in VOD using the software that came with it.
I'm not sure. It's a Hauppauge brand HD PVR, comes with some program to use. I don't think Weezy messed with any of the settings.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Recording games to PC/Youtube   Recording games to PC/Youtube Empty

Back to top Go down

Recording games to PC/Youtube
Page 1 of 1