Ninja's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ A forum dedicated to hardcore combat sports fans. ]

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

NBA PLAYOFFS!!!

Go down 
+15
jewzilla
cascade_run
VI68IX
Birdofthad
SOKO
GDPofDRC
OU
bobbitt15
killerofchicken
LA
josh200612
KingsOwn19
Farmer1906
NoRegret
timthebim
19 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 26 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
josh200612
Silver Belt
Silver Belt
josh200612

Favorite Fighter(s) : Rashad Evans #1!,Rampage,GSP,Couture,Chael Sonnen,BJ Penn,Robbie Lawler,King MO,Frank Mir

NBA PLAYOFFS!!! - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: NBA PLAYOFFS!!!   NBA PLAYOFFS!!! - Page 12 EmptySun Apr 24, 2011 5:57 pm

now if the celtics lose today i will know it's all stern trying to make more money.
Back to top Go down
josh200612
Silver Belt
Silver Belt
josh200612

Favorite Fighter(s) : Rashad Evans #1!,Rampage,GSP,Couture,Chael Sonnen,BJ Penn,Robbie Lawler,King MO,Frank Mir

PostSubject: Re: NBA PLAYOFFS!!!   NBA PLAYOFFS!!! - Page 12 EmptySun Apr 24, 2011 6:19 pm

First Sweep! See you fags in the 2nd Round!
Back to top Go down
killerofchicken
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
killerofchicken

Favorite Fighter(s) : Mauricio Shogun Rua, BJ Penn, AXE MURDERER,Fedor, CroCop, Vitor Belfort, JDS

PostSubject: Re: NBA PLAYOFFS!!!   NBA PLAYOFFS!!! - Page 12 EmptySun Apr 24, 2011 6:47 pm

josh200612 wrote:
i told u the celtics would lose to the knicks, lol
Back to top Go down
josh200612
Silver Belt
Silver Belt
josh200612

PostSubject: Re: NBA PLAYOFFS!!!   NBA PLAYOFFS!!! - Page 12 EmptySun Apr 24, 2011 7:23 pm

killerofchicken wrote:
josh200612 wrote:
i told u the celtics would lose to the knicks, lol

you sure did lol!
Back to top Go down
timthebim
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
timthebim

Favorite Fighter(s) : BJ PENN, JOSH KOSCHECK, SPIDER

PostSubject: Re: NBA PLAYOFFS!!!   NBA PLAYOFFS!!! - Page 12 EmptySun Apr 24, 2011 7:40 pm

Cant believe the Heat didnt finish the Sixers off today.
Back to top Go down
josh200612
Silver Belt
Silver Belt
josh200612

PostSubject: Re: NBA PLAYOFFS!!!   NBA PLAYOFFS!!! - Page 12 EmptySun Apr 24, 2011 8:16 pm

timthebim wrote:

i can. now you are gonna get tossed by the celtics.
Back to top Go down
cascade_run
Purple Belt
Purple Belt
cascade_run

PostSubject: Re: NBA PLAYOFFS!!!   NBA PLAYOFFS!!! - Page 12 EmptySun Apr 24, 2011 9:30 pm

timthebim wrote:

No doubt, it could be like when the Rockets took the Lakers to game 7, so just something that happens, but up by 6 and lose with that small amount of time remaining, should not happen, Wade even said they lacked energy, did the 70+ win Bulls team lack energy, play the game to win, cause if you play the way you have played against the Sixers when the Celtics come in you are heading home.
Back to top Go down
bobbitt15
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Chael Sonnen, Michael Chandler, Jorge Masvidal, Carlos Condit

PostSubject: Re: NBA PLAYOFFS!!!   NBA PLAYOFFS!!! - Page 12 EmptyMon Apr 25, 2011 12:16 am

Gasol has been so awful
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: NBA PLAYOFFS!!!   NBA PLAYOFFS!!! - Page 12 EmptyMon Apr 25, 2011 12:46 am

bobbitt15 wrote:
Gasol has been so awful

Same as Boozer.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: NBA PLAYOFFS!!!   NBA PLAYOFFS!!! - Page 12 EmptyMon Apr 25, 2011 12:48 am

Lakers at 2-2 Shocked . Miami and Chicago will win game 5 at home to take the series.
Back to top Go down
LA
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
LA

Favorite Fighter(s) : Lyoto Machida, BJ Penn, Anderson Silva, Jose Aldo

PostSubject: Re: NBA PLAYOFFS!!!   NBA PLAYOFFS!!! - Page 12 EmptyMon Apr 25, 2011 1:48 am

If I hadn't seen it before I'd be worried....

CP3 showing why a lot of people think he's the best PG in the league when healthy, dude can ball.

Horrible game tonight though by us, only Artest played well and pretty much mostly in the 1st half.

Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman

PostSubject: Re: NBA PLAYOFFS!!!   NBA PLAYOFFS!!! - Page 12 EmptyMon Apr 25, 2011 8:29 am

LA wrote:

CP3 showing why a lot of people think he's the best PG in the league when healthy, dude can ball.

Horrible game tonight though by us, only Artest played well and pretty much mostly in the 1st half.

If you aren't worried about your team winning it all yet, you won't ever be worried. Just the mentality of the Laker/Yankee fan. You are in trouble, even if you do find a way to escape.
Back to top Go down
killerofchicken
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
killerofchicken

Favorite Fighter(s) : Mauricio Shogun Rua, BJ Penn, AXE MURDERER,Fedor, CroCop, Vitor Belfort, JDS

PostSubject: Re: NBA PLAYOFFS!!!   NBA PLAYOFFS!!! - Page 12 EmptyMon Apr 25, 2011 9:29 am

Kobe on crutches with a sprained foot, yikes
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: NBA PLAYOFFS!!!   NBA PLAYOFFS!!! - Page 12 EmptyMon Apr 25, 2011 9:35 am

Hopefully it's broken tongue
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman

PostSubject: Re: NBA PLAYOFFS!!!   NBA PLAYOFFS!!! - Page 12 EmptyMon Apr 25, 2011 9:52 am

I hate Kobe. I have no problems saying I hope it is career ending.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: NBA PLAYOFFS!!!   NBA PLAYOFFS!!! - Page 12 EmptyMon Apr 25, 2011 9:53 am

Lol, I wouldn't go that far.
Back to top Go down
killerofchicken
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
killerofchicken

PostSubject: Re: NBA PLAYOFFS!!!   NBA PLAYOFFS!!! - Page 12 EmptyMon Apr 25, 2011 10:00 am

you guys can suck on a whale!'

the thing is, he'd play on it if it was broken
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: NBA PLAYOFFS!!!   NBA PLAYOFFS!!! - Page 12 EmptyMon Apr 25, 2011 10:09 am

It's not broken and he is just making it seem worse than it is so when he scores 30 in the next game people can make him out as a hero.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: NBA PLAYOFFS!!!   NBA PLAYOFFS!!! - Page 12 EmptyMon Apr 25, 2011 10:18 am

freakzilla wrote:
It's not broken and he is just making it seem worse than it is so when he scores 30 in the next game people can make him out as a hero.

Yep that's Kobe. Which is why I'm rooting for the injury. You probably don't have the hate in your heart that I do. But I HATE the Lakers and I HATE the Yankees. Two teams I hate with all my heart and wish nothing but ill things for. I fall just short of wishing they would all die.
Back to top Go down
bobbitt15
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Chael Sonnen, Michael Chandler, Jorge Masvidal, Carlos Condit

PostSubject: Re: NBA PLAYOFFS!!!   NBA PLAYOFFS!!! - Page 12 EmptyMon Apr 25, 2011 10:41 am

OU wrote:
LA wrote:

If you aren't worried about your team winning it all yet, you won't ever be worried. Just the mentality of the Laker/Yankee fan. You are in trouble, even if you do find a way to escape.

Or the mentality of the fan of a team that's won back to back titles despite being taken to 6/7 games by inferior competition multiple times. Until someone gets on the court and beats the Lakers 4 games in a 7 game series there's no reason to be worried
Back to top Go down
bobbitt15
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

PostSubject: Re: NBA PLAYOFFS!!!   NBA PLAYOFFS!!! - Page 12 EmptyMon Apr 25, 2011 10:42 am

freakzilla wrote:

Doesn't need to. He never misses a game despite all the shit he's had to play through the past few years
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: NBA PLAYOFFS!!!   NBA PLAYOFFS!!! - Page 12 EmptyMon Apr 25, 2011 10:43 am

Just like the Yankees "weren't worried" until they were sitting at home saying "when is our next game? How many months?"
Back to top Go down
bobbitt15
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

PostSubject: Re: NBA PLAYOFFS!!!   NBA PLAYOFFS!!! - Page 12 EmptyMon Apr 25, 2011 10:45 am

Baseball is a whole different animal. The playoffs are a total coin flip. And the Yankees haven't even been a dominant postseason team for a while now. Them losing isn't really a big deal anymore
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: NBA PLAYOFFS!!!   NBA PLAYOFFS!!! - Page 12 EmptyMon Apr 25, 2011 10:52 am

bobbitt15 wrote:
Baseball is a whole different animal. The playoffs are a total coin flip. And the Yankees haven't even been a dominant postseason team for a while now. Them losing isn't really a big deal anymore

The mentality of the fan is the same(Yankee/Laker). Never in trouble, always in "cruise control". Never in a tough series, just "haven't woken up yet". Blah, blah, blah big headed, elitest blah blah. Last season they had a clear advantage and were the best in the West. This year that is not the case. Much more even playing field.
Back to top Go down
killerofchicken
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
killerofchicken

PostSubject: Re: NBA PLAYOFFS!!!   NBA PLAYOFFS!!! - Page 12 EmptyMon Apr 25, 2011 10:56 am

OU wrote:
bobbitt15 wrote:

The mentality of the fan is the same(Yankee/Laker). Never in trouble, always in "cruise control". Never in a tough series, just "haven't woken up yet". Blah, blah, blah big headed, elitest blah blah. Last season they had a clear advantage and were the best in the West. This year that is not the case. Much more even playing field.
all i know is that the west is stacked!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: NBA PLAYOFFS!!!   NBA PLAYOFFS!!! - Page 12 Empty

Back to top Go down

NBA PLAYOFFS!!!
Page 12 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 26 ... 40  Next