Ninja's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ A forum dedicated to hardcore combat sports fans. ]

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

"Cyborg" Santos and Tarec Saffiedine slated to fight, possibly at July Strikeforce

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Ninja
Administrator
Administrator
Ninja

Favorite Fighter(s) : Anyone with the last name Rua or Emelianenko and Uncle Creepy

"Cyborg" Santos and Tarec Saffiedine slated to fight, possibly at July Strikeforce Empty
PostSubject: "Cyborg" Santos and Tarec Saffiedine slated to fight, possibly at July Strikeforce   "Cyborg" Santos and Tarec Saffiedine slated to fight, possibly at July Strikeforce EmptyTue Apr 12, 2011 5:49 pm

Back to top Go down
https://ninjasplace.forumotion.net
GDPofDRC
Administrator
Administrator
GDPofDRC

Favorite Fighter(s) : Shogun, Fedor, Wand, Saku, Hendo, BJ, Bas, Cain, Mike Vallely

"Cyborg" Santos and Tarec Saffiedine slated to fight, possibly at July Strikeforce Empty
PostSubject: Re: "Cyborg" Santos and Tarec Saffiedine slated to fight, possibly at July Strikeforce   "Cyborg" Santos and Tarec Saffiedine slated to fight, possibly at July Strikeforce EmptyTue Apr 12, 2011 6:00 pm

I got Scafadine in this one, he's just too big.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/v/skCV2L0c6K0
GDPofDRC
Administrator
Administrator
GDPofDRC

Favorite Fighter(s) : Shogun, Fedor, Wand, Saku, Hendo, BJ, Bas, Cain, Mike Vallely

PostSubject: Re: "Cyborg" Santos and Tarec Saffiedine slated to fight, possibly at July Strikeforce   "Cyborg" Santos and Tarec Saffiedine slated to fight, possibly at July Strikeforce EmptyTue Apr 12, 2011 6:06 pm

GDPofDRC wrote:
I got Scafadine in this one, he's just too big.

My bad, he's fighting Evangelista, not Christine. I still might go Saffiedine though.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/v/skCV2L0c6K0
LA
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
LA

Favorite Fighter(s) : Lyoto Machida, BJ Penn, Anderson Silva, Jose Aldo

PostSubject: Re: "Cyborg" Santos and Tarec Saffiedine slated to fight, possibly at July Strikeforce   "Cyborg" Santos and Tarec Saffiedine slated to fight, possibly at July Strikeforce EmptyTue Apr 12, 2011 7:06 pm

Good fight, I'll roll with Saffiedine

They should get Cung and Manhoef in a fight while there at it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: "Cyborg" Santos and Tarec Saffiedine slated to fight, possibly at July Strikeforce   "Cyborg" Santos and Tarec Saffiedine slated to fight, possibly at July Strikeforce Empty

Back to top Go down

"Cyborg" Santos and Tarec Saffiedine slated to fight, possibly at July Strikeforce
Page 1 of 1