Ninja's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ A forum dedicated to hardcore combat sports fans. ]

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Michigan should've beaten dook!

Go down 
+2
josh200612
acccardinal12
6 posters
AuthorMessage
acccardinal12
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Cung Le, BJ Penn, Mayhem, Chael Sonnen, Anthony Pettis

Michigan should've beaten dook! Empty
PostSubject: Michigan should've beaten dook!   Michigan should've beaten dook! EmptySun Mar 20, 2011 6:40 pm

Nobody crashed the boards after that last shot for Michigan. I saw one guy kinda in position for a put back. I saw 4 dookies ready for a board. I also think they should've went with a 3 pointer and had 3 guys crash for a tip in. That was there game to win. I was very impressed with them and I know Coach Beilein is gonna get that program in the top 25 and playing for a championship. Everyone on that team is coming back and two incoming freshmen are top 100 players in the nation. Ann Arbor should be pumped!

Back to top Go down
josh200612
Silver Belt
Silver Belt
josh200612

Favorite Fighter(s) : Rashad Evans #1!,Rampage,GSP,Couture,Chael Sonnen,BJ Penn,Robbie Lawler,King MO,Frank Mir

PostSubject: Re: Michigan should've beaten dook!   Michigan should've beaten dook! EmptySun Mar 20, 2011 8:50 pm

yes they should of but he already had them at the top 25 2yrs ago if you pay attention he needs big guys. these guys don't wanna crash boards remember that's old school you run back to the other side after the shot right?
Back to top Go down
timthebim
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
timthebim

Favorite Fighter(s) : BJ PENN, JOSH KOSCHECK, SPIDER

PostSubject: Re: Michigan should've beaten dook!   Michigan should've beaten dook! EmptySun Mar 20, 2011 11:09 pm

I thought Michigan should have went for the win and not the tie but I also give them a ton of credit because skill wise they arent close to Duke and they gave them all they could handle. GO BLUE!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
cascade_run
Purple Belt
Purple Belt
cascade_run

PostSubject: Re: Michigan should've beaten dook!   Michigan should've beaten dook! EmptyMon Mar 21, 2011 1:13 pm

Duke thought the game was won and stopped playing, jacked up ill advised NBA threes, they will not have the luxury against Arizona, cause the Plumlee's are not going to be able to handle Williams in the paint, if their outside shooting is a streaky as it has been, Duke will be going home next week, and I am a Duke fan so not a hater.
Back to top Go down
killerofchicken
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
killerofchicken

Favorite Fighter(s) : Mauricio Shogun Rua, BJ Penn, AXE MURDERER,Fedor, CroCop, Vitor Belfort, JDS

PostSubject: Re: Michigan should've beaten dook!   Michigan should've beaten dook! EmptyMon Mar 21, 2011 2:04 pm

shoulda coulda woulda
Back to top Go down
josh200612
Silver Belt
Silver Belt
josh200612

Favorite Fighter(s) : Rashad Evans #1!,Rampage,GSP,Couture,Chael Sonnen,BJ Penn,Robbie Lawler,King MO,Frank Mir

PostSubject: Re: Michigan should've beaten dook!   Michigan should've beaten dook! EmptyMon Mar 21, 2011 2:07 pm

killerofchicken wrote:
shoulda coulda woulda

STFU!
Back to top Go down
killerofchicken
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
killerofchicken

Favorite Fighter(s) : Mauricio Shogun Rua, BJ Penn, AXE MURDERER,Fedor, CroCop, Vitor Belfort, JDS

PostSubject: Re: Michigan should've beaten dook!   Michigan should've beaten dook! EmptyMon Mar 21, 2011 2:12 pm

josh200612 wrote:
killerofchicken wrote:
shoulda coulda woulda

STFU!

LOL, iowa still hasnt lost in the tournament this year... Very Happy
Back to top Go down
acccardinal12
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

PostSubject: Re: Michigan should've beaten dook!   Michigan should've beaten dook! EmptyMon Mar 21, 2011 3:17 pm

josh200612 wrote:
yes they should of but he already had them at the top 25 2yrs ago if you pay attention he needs big guys. these guys don't wanna crash boards remember that's old school you run back to the other side after the shot right?

I meant get them in the top 25 and stay there. Not for a week or so. Michigan hasn't been ranked consistantly in the top 25 since I was ih High School. Next year they should be ranked most if not all of the year. I see a Big 10 championship in next year for the Wolverines. They are gonna whoop Regrets fuckeyes.
Back to top Go down
josh200612
Silver Belt
Silver Belt
josh200612

PostSubject: Re: Michigan should've beaten dook!   Michigan should've beaten dook! EmptyMon Mar 21, 2011 4:12 pm

bigbeastcardinal12 wrote:
josh200612 wrote:

I meant get them in the top 25 and stay there. Not for a week or so. Michigan hasn't been ranked consistantly in the top 25 since I was ih High School. Next year they should be ranked most if not all of the year. I see a Big 10 championship in next year for the Wolverines. They are gonna whoop Regrets fuckeyes.

hopefully lol
Back to top Go down
cascade_run
Purple Belt
Purple Belt
cascade_run

PostSubject: Re: Michigan should've beaten dook!   Michigan should've beaten dook! EmptyTue Mar 22, 2011 8:32 pm

I'm a little worried if Michigan could come back on them so easily, what are they gonna do if they get to Ohio St. those are some bad boys over there, the destruction of George Mason was nasty.
Back to top Go down
timthebim
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
timthebim

PostSubject: Re: Michigan should've beaten dook!   Michigan should've beaten dook! EmptyWed Mar 23, 2011 9:18 pm

Yeah I think Duke makes it to the final four but Ohio State is a very good team with a ton of shooters and good inside play. Tough to beat, although I still have Kansas winning.
Back to top Go down
acccardinal12
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

PostSubject: Re: Michigan should've beaten dook!   Michigan should've beaten dook! EmptyThu Mar 24, 2011 1:21 pm

Im feelin UK over Ohio State for some reason. It's gonna happen!
Back to top Go down
josh200612
Silver Belt
Silver Belt
josh200612

PostSubject: Re: Michigan should've beaten dook!   Michigan should've beaten dook! EmptyThu Mar 24, 2011 2:24 pm

bigbeastcardinal12 wrote:
Im feelin UK over Ohio State for some reason. It's gonna happen!

DUH!
Back to top Go down
LA
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
LA

Favorite Fighter(s) : Lyoto Machida, BJ Penn, Anderson Silva, Jose Aldo

PostSubject: Re: Michigan should've beaten dook!   Michigan should've beaten dook! EmptyFri Mar 25, 2011 3:32 am

Zona probably beats Duke
Back to top Go down
timthebim
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
timthebim

PostSubject: Re: Michigan should've beaten dook!   Michigan should've beaten dook! EmptyFri Mar 25, 2011 3:41 pm

LA wrote:
Zona probably beats Duke

LMAO
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Michigan should've beaten dook!   Michigan should've beaten dook! Empty

Back to top Go down

Michigan should've beaten dook!
Page 1 of 1