Ninja's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ A forum dedicated to hardcore combat sports fans. ]

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

God Bless America

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage

God Bless America Empty
PostSubject: God Bless America   God Bless America EmptyFri Mar 18, 2011 4:00 am

Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman

God Bless America Empty
PostSubject: Re: God Bless America   God Bless America EmptyFri Mar 18, 2011 8:25 am

God Bless America Vince_motorboat_This_is_my_motivation_to_go_to_the_Gym-s250x147-66515-580
Back to top Go down
SOKO
Black Belt
Black Belt
SOKO

Favorite Fighter(s) : The Dragon, Kenflo, Hendo, Guida, Ace, Wand, Cain, Carwin, Foreman, Evander, Oscar

God Bless America Empty
PostSubject: Re: God Bless America   God Bless America EmptyFri Mar 18, 2011 9:05 am

^ OU you just made my fucking day man where in the hell did you find that I Have to get that gif. CLASSIC and great timing to ali's post I might add. And yes ali just when you thought hooters didi it right well so does tilted kilt. Ive been to both and hooters tops it as far as looks go but titts its a draw.
Back to top Go down
killerofchicken
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
killerofchicken

Favorite Fighter(s) : Mauricio Shogun Rua, BJ Penn, AXE MURDERER,Fedor, CroCop, Vitor Belfort, JDS

God Bless America Empty
PostSubject: Re: God Bless America   God Bless America EmptyFri Mar 18, 2011 9:07 am

da fuck? why don't we have these in iowa
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman

God Bless America Empty
PostSubject: Re: God Bless America   God Bless America EmptyFri Mar 18, 2011 9:33 am

sokolkevin wrote:
^ OU you just made my fucking day man where in the hell did you find that I Have to get that gif. CLASSIC and great timing to ali's post I might add. And yes ali just when you thought hooters didi it right well so does tilted kilt. Ive been to both and hooters tops it as far as looks go but titts its a draw.

Yeah I have never seen this place before. But those shorts at Hooters are nice.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

God Bless America Empty
PostSubject: Re: God Bless America   God Bless America EmptyFri Mar 18, 2011 9:42 am

oh and just google "motorboat gif" and click the "images" tab.
Back to top Go down

God Bless America Empty
PostSubject: Re: God Bless America   God Bless America EmptyFri Mar 18, 2011 9:56 am

killerofchicken wrote:
da fuck? why don't we have these in iowa

Not sure, I do know they exist in Illinois. Discovered that beautiful place while watching The Daily Show.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

God Bless America Empty
PostSubject: Re: God Bless America   God Bless America Empty

Back to top Go down

God Bless America
Page 1 of 1