Ninja's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ A forum dedicated to hardcore combat sports fans. ]

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

HTC Thunderbolt

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Bigs03
Black Belt
Black Belt
Bigs03

Favorite Fighter(s) : Fedor and GSP

HTC Thunderbolt Empty
PostSubject: HTC Thunderbolt   HTC Thunderbolt EmptyThu Mar 17, 2011 3:57 pm

Ordered it today, can't wait to get it. I just hope the 4G reaches all the way out to my house. I live about 30 miles outside of Houston. Either way, the phone will be badass.
Back to top Go down
LA
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
LA

Favorite Fighter(s) : Lyoto Machida, BJ Penn, Anderson Silva, Jose Aldo

HTC Thunderbolt Empty
PostSubject: Re: HTC Thunderbolt   HTC Thunderbolt EmptyFri Mar 18, 2011 3:02 am

Not a bad choice, good to have the 2nd best phone on the market.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman

HTC Thunderbolt Empty
PostSubject: Re: HTC Thunderbolt   HTC Thunderbolt EmptyFri Mar 18, 2011 10:05 am

iphone>all
Back to top Go down
Bigs03
Black Belt
Black Belt
Bigs03

HTC Thunderbolt Empty
PostSubject: Re: HTC Thunderbolt   HTC Thunderbolt EmptySun Mar 20, 2011 12:19 pm

Uh huh, my wife has the iphone4, I'm not impressed.
Back to top Go down
bobbitt15
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Chael Sonnen, Michael Chandler, Jorge Masvidal, Carlos Condit

HTC Thunderbolt Empty
PostSubject: Re: HTC Thunderbolt   HTC Thunderbolt EmptySun Mar 20, 2011 3:46 pm

I'm big into technology but I've just never given a shit about phones. So much stuff that they advertise for that I'm just like, who gives a fuck if you can do that on your phone

Having said that I just upgraded my Blackberry to a MyTouch 4G last week. Don't mind it so far. Battery gets raped though
Back to top Go down
Bigs03
Black Belt
Black Belt
Bigs03

HTC Thunderbolt Empty
PostSubject: Re: HTC Thunderbolt   HTC Thunderbolt EmptySun Mar 20, 2011 4:57 pm

You better get on the bandwagon bobbitt, phones are THE technology right now. They are like having your own personal computer in your pocket, and many phones like the Thunderbolt are wireless hotspots for other devices as well. The Thunderbolt can be a hotspot for up to 8 different devices at a time. That's fucking amazing if you ask me.

And yeah, battery life is and will be a problem for the foreseeable future. You just have to have a charger at home, in the car, and at the office.
Back to top Go down
LA
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
LA

HTC Thunderbolt Empty
PostSubject: Re: HTC Thunderbolt   HTC Thunderbolt EmptyMon Mar 21, 2011 2:16 am

I've yet to find a phone that is better overall the the iphone 4, some have certain features here and there, but overall nothing is really that close.

Why own one B, eh depends on what you're like I guess, like just on my ride home tonight I checked my fantasy team, checked some game scores, checked my email and found out this song name. Then I called my bro and had a face to face cause I hadn't seen him in a little while when I got home. I use it all the time for all types of shit.

I want to bang the T mobile chick
Back to top Go down
Bigs03
Black Belt
Black Belt
Bigs03

HTC Thunderbolt Empty
PostSubject: Re: HTC Thunderbolt   HTC Thunderbolt EmptySat Mar 26, 2011 1:19 pm

LA wrote:
I've yet to find a phone that is better overall the the iphone 4, some have certain features here and there, but overall nothing is really that close.

Why own one B, eh depends on what you're like I guess, like just on my ride home tonight I checked my fantasy team, checked some game scores, checked my email and found out this song name. Then I called my bro and had a face to face cause I hadn't seen him in a little while when I got home. I use it all the time for all types of shit.

I want to bang the T mobile chick

I also want to bang the Tmobile chick.

But yeah, the Thunderbolt puts the iphone4 to shame, seriously. I'm not biased, either. I thought about going with the iphone since Verizon has it now, but when comparing the features head to head, the iphone4 isn't nearly as customizeable. Ultimately, both phones are top of the line, but the iphone has more limitations. Hell, you can't even access the battery which would absolutely bother the hell out of me. My wife has the iphone4 and she's already jealous of my Thunderbolt.
Back to top Go down
LA
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
LA

HTC Thunderbolt Empty
PostSubject: Re: HTC Thunderbolt   HTC Thunderbolt EmptySat Mar 26, 2011 1:35 pm

Is it really as customizable as the iPhone? And I'll give it speed which I haven't seen first hand but assuming, but no company touches the iPhone touch screen. What about music and movie capabilities? Isn't it kind of big too? I'll probably go try and look at one this week, not to buy, but to see how nice it is.

Back to top Go down
killerofchicken
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
killerofchicken

Favorite Fighter(s) : Mauricio Shogun Rua, BJ Penn, AXE MURDERER,Fedor, CroCop, Vitor Belfort, JDS

HTC Thunderbolt Empty
PostSubject: Re: HTC Thunderbolt   HTC Thunderbolt EmptySat Mar 26, 2011 2:34 pm

Bigs03 wrote:
how can you not be impressed with the iphone? after 2 years with it i couldnt go back to any other phone
Back to top Go down
Bigs03
Black Belt
Black Belt
Bigs03

HTC Thunderbolt Empty
PostSubject: Re: HTC Thunderbolt   HTC Thunderbolt EmptyTue Mar 29, 2011 10:11 pm

killerofchicken wrote:
Bigs03 wrote:
how can you not be impressed with the iphone? after 2 years with it i couldnt go back to any other phone

I was quite impressed with it until I got the Thunderbolt. The Iphone simply doesn't stand up to the Thunderbolt's capabilities. Not to mention the lightning fast speed.
Back to top Go down
LA
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
LA

HTC Thunderbolt Empty
PostSubject: Re: HTC Thunderbolt   HTC Thunderbolt EmptyWed Mar 30, 2011 6:49 am

Thunderbolt has nothing on the iPhone but speed and it isn't so much faster that ur like, damn! I'd give almost every other edge to the iPhone, and the Thunderbolt is too big.
Back to top Go down
Bigs03
Black Belt
Black Belt
Bigs03

HTC Thunderbolt Empty
PostSubject: Re: HTC Thunderbolt   HTC Thunderbolt EmptySun Apr 03, 2011 9:54 pm

LA wrote:
Thunderbolt has nothing on the iPhone but speed and it isn't so much faster that ur like, damn! I'd give almost every other edge to the iPhone, and the Thunderbolt is too big.

What doesn't it have a leg up on? Other than the fact that the iphone has more apps available. That's about it honestly. You can't customize your desktop for shit on the iphone, you have to do everything with itunes which sucks balls, and the thunderbolt's camera has surpassed the capability of the iphone's. It's not even a contest. If you have an iphone I get it, you're biased, it's fine.
Back to top Go down
LA
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
LA

HTC Thunderbolt Empty
PostSubject: Re: HTC Thunderbolt   HTC Thunderbolt EmptySun Apr 03, 2011 10:09 pm

Touch screen is far better and picture quality, size is more comfortable, the homescreen customizations aren't a big seller for me, apps are better one makes my phones camera far better then factory, battery life better (guess think I read that), itunes is fine and easy, what are you using on the Thundebolt that's so much better then itunes? Reviews I've read give the iPhone 4 the edge, but iPhones will be 4G too soon enough. The Thunderbolt is the newest challenger that will endup falling short IMO.
Back to top Go down
Bigs03
Black Belt
Black Belt
Bigs03

HTC Thunderbolt Empty
PostSubject: Re: HTC Thunderbolt   HTC Thunderbolt EmptySun Apr 03, 2011 10:52 pm

LA wrote:
Touch screen is far better and picture quality, size is more comfortable, the homescreen customizations aren't a big seller for me, apps are better one makes my phones camera far better then factory, battery life better (guess think I read that), itunes is fine and easy, what are you using on the Thundebolt that's so much better then itunes? Reviews I've read give the iPhone 4 the edge, but iPhones will be 4G too soon enough. The Thunderbolt is the newest challenger that will endup falling short IMO.

The Thunderbolt's touch screen has been flawless thus far, it's just right. Battery life is affected by the 4G, no doubt, but it's not that bad. Itunes is a pain in the ass compared to the android market. HTC Sense is awesome, it again allows you to customize your phone in great ways. You don't know what you're missing if you've never had it. The customization of the desktop on the phone alone makes the iphone a dud in comparison.

The iphone is fine and has owned the market for years. We could argue all night, we'll just have to disagree.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

HTC Thunderbolt Empty
PostSubject: Re: HTC Thunderbolt   HTC Thunderbolt Empty

Back to top Go down

HTC Thunderbolt
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Ninja's Place :: General Discussion :: Off-Topic-
Jump to: