Ninja's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ A forum dedicated to hardcore combat sports fans. ]

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

massive Earthquake and Tsunami

Go down 
+2
killerofchicken
OU
6 posters
AuthorMessage
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman

massive Earthquake and Tsunami Empty
PostSubject: massive Earthquake and Tsunami   massive Earthquake and Tsunami EmptyFri Mar 11, 2011 10:09 am

"A magnitude 8.9 earthquake hit Japan today, causing a tsunami that swept debris miles inland. Dozens of nations, including the U.S., are under a tsunami warning."
[flash][/flash]

Last edited by OU on Fri Mar 11, 2011 10:20 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman

PostSubject: Re: massive Earthquake and Tsunami   massive Earthquake and Tsunami EmptyFri Mar 11, 2011 10:09 am

Crazy stuff. Hawaii is about to get hit.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: massive Earthquake and Tsunami   massive Earthquake and Tsunami EmptyFri Mar 11, 2011 10:19 am

[flash][/flash]
Back to top Go down
killerofchicken
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
killerofchicken

Favorite Fighter(s) : Mauricio Shogun Rua, BJ Penn, AXE MURDERER,Fedor, CroCop, Vitor Belfort, JDS

PostSubject: Re: massive Earthquake and Tsunami   massive Earthquake and Tsunami EmptyFri Mar 11, 2011 10:19 am

yeah its just horrible, i watched it live last night/this morning and it was scary
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: massive Earthquake and Tsunami   massive Earthquake and Tsunami EmptyFri Mar 11, 2011 10:21 am

killerofchicken wrote:
yeah its just horrible, i watched it live last night/this morning and it was scary

4 million people without power, this thing isn't done yet. I hope Hawaii makes out alright.
Back to top Go down
SOKO
Black Belt
Black Belt
SOKO

Favorite Fighter(s) : The Dragon, Kenflo, Hendo, Guida, Ace, Wand, Cain, Carwin, Foreman, Evander, Oscar

PostSubject: Re: massive Earthquake and Tsunami   massive Earthquake and Tsunami EmptyFri Mar 11, 2011 10:31 am

fucking nuts bro this whole place is going to shit.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: massive Earthquake and Tsunami   massive Earthquake and Tsunami EmptyFri Mar 11, 2011 10:39 am

sokolkevin wrote:
fucking nuts bro this whole place is going to shit.

I was watching Connan last night and Seth Rogan was on it. He was talking about how he met George Lucas and how George 100% beleives the world is ending in 2012, he said he thought he was joking at first but then realized he wasn't kidding.
Back to top Go down
Jamal
Green Belt
Green Belt
Jamal

PostSubject: Re: massive Earthquake and Tsunami   massive Earthquake and Tsunami EmptyFri Mar 11, 2011 10:46 am

Too soon for Godzilla jokes? Just kidding. It's fucking horrible. We're going from 1 disaster to another.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: massive Earthquake and Tsunami   massive Earthquake and Tsunami EmptyFri Mar 11, 2011 10:51 am

Takanori Gomi tweets: We are Okey,safe. Thank you everyone.

CRUSHER_MMA tweets: Thank you worry. Is it safe for me and my family and friends. However, this earthquake is stronger than Melendez.

DanHerbertson tweets: Street cracked open by quake. Tokyo tower is bent. That blows my mind. 200 bodies found on a beach in Miyagi. Now being called the 7th biggest quake ever recorded.

Roxanne Modafferi on facebook: Then the place freaking starts ROCKING. People start BOOKING it for the door. Come on, grandma, ditch the cart! Like 5 grandmas were like blocking the doors with their carts... We make it outside and even standing on the pavement, we can feel it. I look up and see antenae waving back and forth wildly, and I SEE THE FREAKING 7 STORY BUILDING SWAYING compared to the one next to it!! It was so scary! The building was moving! People were pouring out of all the nearby buildings. Eventually, I went to my office and saw my co-workers with students standing outside. Turns out that we cancelled classes for the rest of the day. Well, only two kids showed up and we sent them home. There were aftershocks, and it was really scary.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: massive Earthquake and Tsunami   massive Earthquake and Tsunami EmptyFri Mar 11, 2011 10:52 am

Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: massive Earthquake and Tsunami   massive Earthquake and Tsunami EmptyFri Mar 11, 2011 10:53 am

CRUSHER_MMA tweets: Thank you worry. Is it safe for me and my family and friends. However, this earthquake is stronger than Melendez.

Atleast Crusher is in good spirits.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: massive Earthquake and Tsunami   massive Earthquake and Tsunami EmptyFri Mar 11, 2011 1:36 pm

http://www.cnn.com/2011/US/03/11/tsunami/index.html?hpt=T1
Tsunami waves hit Hawaii, reach West Coast
[flash][/flash]
Back to top Go down
GDPofDRC
Administrator
Administrator
GDPofDRC

Favorite Fighter(s) : Shogun, Fedor, Wand, Saku, Hendo, BJ, Bas, Cain, Mike Vallely

PostSubject: Re: massive Earthquake and Tsunami   massive Earthquake and Tsunami EmptyFri Mar 11, 2011 5:31 pm

Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/v/skCV2L0c6K0
LA
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
LA

Favorite Fighter(s) : Lyoto Machida, BJ Penn, Anderson Silva, Jose Aldo

PostSubject: Re: massive Earthquake and Tsunami   massive Earthquake and Tsunami EmptySat Mar 12, 2011 9:00 pm

Nothing much can be said, and in the grand scheme of things my words are meaningless, but just wish/hope for the best for the people of Japan. Now fears of a Nuclear meltdown as cooling systems are failing, truly hope everything works out ok and the people are safe.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: massive Earthquake and Tsunami   massive Earthquake and Tsunami EmptyMon Mar 14, 2011 12:29 pm

[flash][/flash]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: massive Earthquake and Tsunami   massive Earthquake and Tsunami Empty

Back to top Go down

massive Earthquake and Tsunami
Page 1 of 1