Ninja's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ A forum dedicated to hardcore combat sports fans. ]

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

ESPN Films Presents: The Fab Five (Airs March 13th at 9pm ET)

Go down 
+4
timthebim
OU
killerofchicken
josh200612
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
josh200612
Silver Belt
Silver Belt
josh200612

Favorite Fighter(s) : Rashad Evans #1!,Rampage,GSP,Couture,Chael Sonnen,BJ Penn,Robbie Lawler,King MO,Frank Mir

ESPN Films Presents: The Fab Five (Airs March 13th at 9pm ET)  Empty
PostSubject: ESPN Films Presents: The Fab Five (Airs March 13th at 9pm ET)    ESPN Films Presents: The Fab Five (Airs March 13th at 9pm ET)  EmptyTue Mar 08, 2011 2:08 pm

[youtube][/youtube]
Back to top Go down
josh200612
Silver Belt
Silver Belt
josh200612

Favorite Fighter(s) : Rashad Evans #1!,Rampage,GSP,Couture,Chael Sonnen,BJ Penn,Robbie Lawler,King MO,Frank Mir

PostSubject: Re: ESPN Films Presents: The Fab Five (Airs March 13th at 9pm ET)    ESPN Films Presents: The Fab Five (Airs March 13th at 9pm ET)  EmptyTue Mar 08, 2011 2:08 pm

Don't miss it!
Back to top Go down
killerofchicken
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
killerofchicken

Favorite Fighter(s) : Mauricio Shogun Rua, BJ Penn, AXE MURDERER,Fedor, CroCop, Vitor Belfort, JDS

PostSubject: Re: ESPN Films Presents: The Fab Five (Airs March 13th at 9pm ET)    ESPN Films Presents: The Fab Five (Airs March 13th at 9pm ET)  EmptyTue Mar 08, 2011 2:09 pm

ESPN Films Presents: The Fab Five (Airs March 13th at 9pm ET)  No_Timeouts_Left_Chris
Back to top Go down
killerofchicken
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
killerofchicken

Favorite Fighter(s) : Mauricio Shogun Rua, BJ Penn, AXE MURDERER,Fedor, CroCop, Vitor Belfort, JDS

PostSubject: Re: ESPN Films Presents: The Fab Five (Airs March 13th at 9pm ET)    ESPN Films Presents: The Fab Five (Airs March 13th at 9pm ET)  EmptyTue Mar 08, 2011 2:09 pm

ohs nohs
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman

PostSubject: Re: ESPN Films Presents: The Fab Five (Airs March 13th at 9pm ET)    ESPN Films Presents: The Fab Five (Airs March 13th at 9pm ET)  EmptyTue Mar 08, 2011 2:10 pm

Yep, airs next week. ESPN has done a great job with these things. I keep hearing about it on the radio and Jalen Rose was on the radio talking about it today.
Back to top Go down
josh200612
Silver Belt
Silver Belt
josh200612

PostSubject: Re: ESPN Films Presents: The Fab Five (Airs March 13th at 9pm ET)    ESPN Films Presents: The Fab Five (Airs March 13th at 9pm ET)  EmptyTue Mar 08, 2011 2:10 pm

OMG you went there!
Back to top Go down
killerofchicken
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
killerofchicken

PostSubject: Re: ESPN Films Presents: The Fab Five (Airs March 13th at 9pm ET)    ESPN Films Presents: The Fab Five (Airs March 13th at 9pm ET)  EmptyTue Mar 08, 2011 2:11 pm

josh200612 wrote:
OMG you went there!
i had to... is for fun!
Back to top Go down
josh200612
Silver Belt
Silver Belt
josh200612

PostSubject: Re: ESPN Films Presents: The Fab Five (Airs March 13th at 9pm ET)    ESPN Films Presents: The Fab Five (Airs March 13th at 9pm ET)  EmptyTue Mar 08, 2011 2:13 pm

killerofchicken wrote:
josh200612 wrote:
OMG you went there!
i had to... is for fun!

LOL i know. no one ever talks about the year before when they got blown out by Duke in the title game i guess this one just sticks out. i remember this night like it was yesterday my dad was going off. he actually tapped the game and kept on watching it over and over again lol.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman

PostSubject: Re: ESPN Films Presents: The Fab Five (Airs March 13th at 9pm ET)    ESPN Films Presents: The Fab Five (Airs March 13th at 9pm ET)  EmptyTue Mar 08, 2011 2:16 pm

josh200612 wrote:
killerofchicken wrote:
josh200612 wrote:
OMG you went there!
i had to... is for fun!

LOL i know. no one ever talks about the year before when they got blown out by Duke in the title game i guess this one just sticks out. i remember this night like it was yesterday my dad was going off. he actually tapped the game and kept on watching it over and over again lol.

They talked about that Duke game on the radio today. Lost by like 20 points.
Back to top Go down
josh200612
Silver Belt
Silver Belt
josh200612

PostSubject: Re: ESPN Films Presents: The Fab Five (Airs March 13th at 9pm ET)    ESPN Films Presents: The Fab Five (Airs March 13th at 9pm ET)  EmptyTue Mar 08, 2011 2:21 pm

OU wrote:
josh200612 wrote:
killerofchicken wrote:
josh200612 wrote:
OMG you went there!
i had to... is for fun!

They talked about that Duke game on the radio today. Lost by like 20 points.

my dad has both games on VHS still lol. i think he has a couple of other games of the fab 5 when they layed the smack down on OSU.
Back to top Go down
timthebim
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
timthebim

Favorite Fighter(s) : BJ PENN, JOSH KOSCHECK, SPIDER

PostSubject: Re: ESPN Films Presents: The Fab Five (Airs March 13th at 9pm ET)    ESPN Films Presents: The Fab Five (Airs March 13th at 9pm ET)  EmptyTue Mar 08, 2011 9:59 pm

I believe they beat Duke the year after though. 1 of the most talented teams ever.
Back to top Go down
Ziggy116
Black Belt
Black Belt
Ziggy116

Favorite Fighter(s) : Rampage, Fedor, Gangster brothers, Aldo

PostSubject: Re: ESPN Films Presents: The Fab Five (Airs March 13th at 9pm ET)    ESPN Films Presents: The Fab Five (Airs March 13th at 9pm ET)  EmptyTue Mar 08, 2011 10:36 pm

Looks awesome. Almost every one of the 30 for 30's I've seen has been fantastic.

It was cool listening to Jalen talk about it today. He said out of everything he has ever done, being a part of that team was by far the best. Don't know why but it was pretty cool to hear him say that and give reasons why.
Back to top Go down
https://apps.facebook.com/groupsplus/group.php?id=2139
Birdofthad
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Ken shamrock, Frank Shamrock, Guy Mezger, Pete Williams, you get it Lions Den

PostSubject: Re: ESPN Films Presents: The Fab Five (Airs March 13th at 9pm ET)    ESPN Films Presents: The Fab Five (Airs March 13th at 9pm ET)  EmptyTue Mar 08, 2011 10:39 pm

money can buy some pretty good teams!!
Back to top Go down
josh200612
Silver Belt
Silver Belt
josh200612

PostSubject: Re: ESPN Films Presents: The Fab Five (Airs March 13th at 9pm ET)    ESPN Films Presents: The Fab Five (Airs March 13th at 9pm ET)  EmptyTue Mar 08, 2011 10:56 pm

timthebim wrote:
I believe they beat Duke the year after though. 1 of the most talented teams ever.

that they did sir.
Back to top Go down
josh200612
Silver Belt
Silver Belt
josh200612

PostSubject: Re: ESPN Films Presents: The Fab Five (Airs March 13th at 9pm ET)    ESPN Films Presents: The Fab Five (Airs March 13th at 9pm ET)  EmptyTue Mar 08, 2011 10:56 pm

Birdofthad wrote:

hush puppy.
Back to top Go down
LA
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
LA

Favorite Fighter(s) : Lyoto Machida, BJ Penn, Anderson Silva, Jose Aldo

PostSubject: Re: ESPN Films Presents: The Fab Five (Airs March 13th at 9pm ET)    ESPN Films Presents: The Fab Five (Airs March 13th at 9pm ET)  EmptyWed Mar 09, 2011 12:29 am

OU wrote:
Yep, airs next week. ESPN has done a great job with these things. I keep hearing about it on the radio and Jalen Rose was on the radio talking about it today.

They really do, like those E60's, I bet this will be a great watch.

I always hated Chris and Rose but really like them as analysts these days.
Back to top Go down
josh200612
Silver Belt
Silver Belt
josh200612

PostSubject: Re: ESPN Films Presents: The Fab Five (Airs March 13th at 9pm ET)    ESPN Films Presents: The Fab Five (Airs March 13th at 9pm ET)  EmptyWed Mar 09, 2011 12:37 am

LA wrote:
OU wrote:

BOW DOWN NOW LA! TO MICHIGAN!
Back to top Go down
LA
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
LA

PostSubject: Re: ESPN Films Presents: The Fab Five (Airs March 13th at 9pm ET)    ESPN Films Presents: The Fab Five (Airs March 13th at 9pm ET)  EmptyWed Mar 09, 2011 12:42 am

I still remember Kobe putting up most of his 81 on Jalen and Webber well he's had it tough agianst my boys in his career.

How bad would it have been if Chris and not Vladi tipped out the ball to Horry.
Back to top Go down
josh200612
Silver Belt
Silver Belt
josh200612

PostSubject: Re: ESPN Films Presents: The Fab Five (Airs March 13th at 9pm ET)    ESPN Films Presents: The Fab Five (Airs March 13th at 9pm ET)  EmptyWed Mar 09, 2011 2:36 am

LA wrote:
I still remember Kobe putting up most of his 81 on Jalen and Webber well he's had it tough agianst my boys in his career.

How bad would it have been if Chris and not Vladi tipped out the ball to Horry.

it wasn't against them that was bosh. kobe did that shit against the raptors.
Back to top Go down
LA
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
LA

PostSubject: Re: ESPN Films Presents: The Fab Five (Airs March 13th at 9pm ET)    ESPN Films Presents: The Fab Five (Airs March 13th at 9pm ET)  EmptyWed Mar 09, 2011 4:23 am

Rose was on the Raptors at the time, Kobe put up like 27 of the 81 on him, doesn't really matter just remember the game well.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: ESPN Films Presents: The Fab Five (Airs March 13th at 9pm ET)    ESPN Films Presents: The Fab Five (Airs March 13th at 9pm ET)  EmptyWed Mar 09, 2011 9:41 am

LA wrote:
OU wrote:

The E60s and 30 for 30s have been great.
Back to top Go down
timthebim
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
timthebim

PostSubject: Re: ESPN Films Presents: The Fab Five (Airs March 13th at 9pm ET)    ESPN Films Presents: The Fab Five (Airs March 13th at 9pm ET)  EmptyWed Mar 09, 2011 8:48 pm

Birdofthad wrote:

Yeah just look at the Oregon football team lol.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: ESPN Films Presents: The Fab Five (Airs March 13th at 9pm ET)    ESPN Films Presents: The Fab Five (Airs March 13th at 9pm ET)  EmptySun Mar 13, 2011 1:48 pm

just a reminder, this is today
Back to top Go down
josh200612
Silver Belt
Silver Belt
josh200612

PostSubject: Re: ESPN Films Presents: The Fab Five (Airs March 13th at 9pm ET)    ESPN Films Presents: The Fab Five (Airs March 13th at 9pm ET)  EmptySun Mar 13, 2011 1:53 pm

9pm!
Back to top Go down
timthebim
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
timthebim

PostSubject: Re: ESPN Films Presents: The Fab Five (Airs March 13th at 9pm ET)    ESPN Films Presents: The Fab Five (Airs March 13th at 9pm ET)  EmptySun Mar 13, 2011 5:42 pm

They mentioned this special on a game yesterday that Bob Knight was calling and he was pissed. He said he hated that team and everything it stood for lol.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ESPN Films Presents: The Fab Five (Airs March 13th at 9pm ET)    ESPN Films Presents: The Fab Five (Airs March 13th at 9pm ET)  Empty

Back to top Go down

ESPN Films Presents: The Fab Five (Airs March 13th at 9pm ET)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next