Ninja's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ A forum dedicated to hardcore combat sports fans. ]

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

So my night at UFC on Versus 3.....

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
acccardinal12
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Cung Le, BJ Penn, Mayhem, Chael Sonnen, Anthony Pettis

So my night at UFC on Versus 3..... Empty
PostSubject: So my night at UFC on Versus 3.....   So my night at UFC on Versus 3..... EmptySun Mar 06, 2011 11:38 pm

So I left out of here later than I wanted and got downtown right in time to park and catch the end of the first fight. The seats were much further back than I thought they would be, but we had a suite also which was at the top part. It was better sitting up there watching from the balcony. I was getting shitty drunk because me and some buddies went in on a hotel room, so I didn't pay attention like I do when I am watching on TV in some fights.

So right before the Diego fight was gonna start I saw a bunch of seats open at the bottom near the Octagon. I said "fuck it, I'm going down there!" I made it down and was sitting in the third row. There was also the padded fence and two rows in front of it, but I was f'n close. I started yelling for Diego to go for a single leg in the 2nd round. Greg Jackson was close enough that he could hear me and he started saying the same thing after Diego went for another double leg TD. He looked at me at one point and we met eyes and I saw the look in his eyes, like he was saying "good job" to me. Of course I was pretty tipsy, so it could've been Phil Jackson for all I know? lol I had a great time though and it was cool to be at a live event. Another friend who was sitting close to Dana and GSP got pictures with them. I wasn't close enough to them when I got down there though and my dumbass forgot the camara. Dude isn't even a big MMA fan either and he has him and DW as his Facebook picture now, lol.
Back to top Go down
josh200612
Silver Belt
Silver Belt
josh200612

Favorite Fighter(s) : Rashad Evans #1!,Rampage,GSP,Couture,Chael Sonnen,BJ Penn,Robbie Lawler,King MO,Frank Mir

So my night at UFC on Versus 3..... Empty
PostSubject: Re: So my night at UFC on Versus 3.....   So my night at UFC on Versus 3..... EmptySun Mar 06, 2011 11:57 pm

so you and greg had a "connection" LOL?
Back to top Go down

So my night at UFC on Versus 3.....
Page 1 of 1