Ninja's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ A forum dedicated to hardcore combat sports fans. ]

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

BIG EAST REFS SUCK BALLS!!

Go down 
+2
timthebim
acccardinal12
6 posters
AuthorMessage
acccardinal12
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Cung Le, BJ Penn, Mayhem, Chael Sonnen, Anthony Pettis

BIG EAST REFS SUCK BALLS!! Empty
PostSubject: BIG EAST REFS SUCK BALLS!!   BIG EAST REFS SUCK BALLS!! EmptySun Feb 27, 2011 5:49 pm

I mean they are down right horrible and have been in the last 4 games the CARDS have played. Our poor shooting the last 5 minutes and the refs for the last 10 minutes kept PITT in the game and gave them OT. 90% of Cards Chronicle posters are siding with me. I know we are all UofL fans, but it was blatant today that the BE refs have something against the CARDS. They did last year too. Today's game was embarrassing to watch as a basketball fan, and see how poor the calls were and how stupid a male cheerleader can be. The timeclock guy should be fired and banned from attending any UofL games also.
Back to top Go down
timthebim
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
timthebim

Favorite Fighter(s) : BJ PENN, JOSH KOSCHECK, SPIDER

PostSubject: Re: BIG EAST REFS SUCK BALLS!!   BIG EAST REFS SUCK BALLS!! EmptySun Feb 27, 2011 7:39 pm

Yeah I was watching the end of that game also and some of the calls were definitely going against u guys.
Back to top Go down
acccardinal12
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

PostSubject: Re: BIG EAST REFS SUCK BALLS!!   BIG EAST REFS SUCK BALLS!! EmptySun Feb 27, 2011 10:02 pm

timthebim wrote:
Yeah I was watching the end of that game also and some of the calls were definitely going against u guys.

It was most of the game the last few we have played. It is getting bad now to where people are getting irate over it.
Back to top Go down
josh200612
Silver Belt
Silver Belt
josh200612

Favorite Fighter(s) : Rashad Evans #1!,Rampage,GSP,Couture,Chael Sonnen,BJ Penn,Robbie Lawler,King MO,Frank Mir

PostSubject: Re: BIG EAST REFS SUCK BALLS!!   BIG EAST REFS SUCK BALLS!! EmptySun Feb 27, 2011 10:47 pm

what was up with the cheerleader? what a douche!
Back to top Go down
Farmer1906
Gold Belt
Gold Belt
Farmer1906

Favorite Fighter(s) : Griffin, Franklin, Hendo, Sonnen, Wand, Lawler, Belfort, Pettis, Aldo, Mousasi

PostSubject: Re: BIG EAST REFS SUCK BALLS!!   BIG EAST REFS SUCK BALLS!! EmptyMon Feb 28, 2011 9:27 am

I didn't see the whole game, but I think the refs got it right at the end of the games and in OT.
Back to top Go down
acccardinal12
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

PostSubject: Re: BIG EAST REFS SUCK BALLS!!   BIG EAST REFS SUCK BALLS!! EmptyMon Feb 28, 2011 11:21 am

Farmer1906 wrote:
I didn't see the whole game, but I think the refs got it right at the end of the games and in OT.

Siva got fouled at the end and of course it was a no call, but there were 5 touch calls on the CARDS in the last 5 minutes of the game. They weren't calling fouls on Pitt and we were getting everything called on us. I don't know what game you were talking about Farmer? If you meant the refs were right by calling the Technical on the cheerleader then I agree. He shouldn't have touched the ball. Other than that though it was pretty bad imo. I watched the game again and I still feel like the refs were keeping the score close for Vegas.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman

PostSubject: Re: BIG EAST REFS SUCK BALLS!!   BIG EAST REFS SUCK BALLS!! EmptyMon Feb 28, 2011 11:31 am

the title has 1 too many words in it, you put the word "refs" in there by mistake. Take it out and you are good.
Back to top Go down
killerofchicken
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
killerofchicken

Favorite Fighter(s) : Mauricio Shogun Rua, BJ Penn, AXE MURDERER,Fedor, CroCop, Vitor Belfort, JDS

PostSubject: Re: BIG EAST REFS SUCK BALLS!!   BIG EAST REFS SUCK BALLS!! EmptyMon Feb 28, 2011 11:35 am

OU wrote:
the title has 1 too many words in it, you put the word "refs" in there by mistake. Take it out and you are good.
LOL
Back to top Go down
timthebim
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
timthebim

Favorite Fighter(s) : BJ PENN, JOSH KOSCHECK, SPIDER

PostSubject: Re: BIG EAST REFS SUCK BALLS!!   BIG EAST REFS SUCK BALLS!! EmptyMon Feb 28, 2011 7:59 pm

OU wrote:

LMAO
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: BIG EAST REFS SUCK BALLS!!   BIG EAST REFS SUCK BALLS!! Empty

Back to top Go down

BIG EAST REFS SUCK BALLS!!
Page 1 of 1