Ninja's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ A forum dedicated to hardcore combat sports fans. ]

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

The Office

Go down 
+5
cascade_run
EliteAcidBurn
OU
bobbitt15
Farmer1906
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman

The Office - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Office   The Office - Page 2 EmptyThu May 31, 2012 11:37 am

Ali wrote:
OU wrote:
Ali wrote:
Having watched most of series 1-3 on Netflix I gotta say they've done a great job with this show, dare I say it's better than the original.

Definitely alot more humorous than the original.

Please tell mey Steve Carrell was showered with awards for his performance in series 2 ?
I seem to remember you being offended by me suggesting this awhile back.

I did a little but that's before I actually sat down and watched the bulk of the show.

The original Office is a classic but it's really cringeworthy and has more of an emotional tone, the American version is alot more lighter and funnier.
I tried to tell you. The American version has so many classic comedic moments. I haven't really watched The Office in probably over a year now. But damn they did a great job with some of those characters.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Office   The Office - Page 2 EmptyThu May 31, 2012 11:43 am

OU wrote:
Ali wrote:
OU wrote:
Ali wrote:
Having watched most of series 1-3 on Netflix I gotta say they've done a great job with this show, dare I say it's better than the original.

Please tell mey Steve Carrell was showered with awards for his performance in series 2 ?

I did a little but that's before I actually sat down and watched the bulk of the show.

The original Office is a classic but it's really cringeworthy and has more of an emotional tone, the American version is alot more lighter and funnier.
I tried to tell you. The American version has so many classic comedic moments. I haven't really watched The Office in probably over a year now. But damn they did a great job with some of those characters.

I love that scene on Dwights farm where Jim and Pam drive up his road, his weird brother starts chasing the car and Dwight is rocking back and fourth on his chair.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman

PostSubject: Re: The Office   The Office - Page 2 EmptyThu May 31, 2012 11:53 am

I think his name was Moes? Didn't he have night terrors? lol
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Office   The Office - Page 2 EmptyThu May 31, 2012 11:57 am

OU wrote:

Something like that Laughing

I always love it when Dwight gets Jim back, there was a recent Christmas themed episode where Dwight molested Jim with thousands of snowballs.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: The Office   The Office - Page 2 EmptyThu May 31, 2012 12:07 pm

Ali wrote:
OU wrote:

I always love it when Dwight gets Jim back, there was a recent Christmas themed episode where Dwight molested Jim with thousands of snowballs.
Yeah that was great. The episode where Jim is called out on all the pranks on Dwight is great. He talked about how he gradually filled Dwight's phone with nickles or pennies and then removed them causing Dwight to hit himself in the face with his phone. Also he moved his desk and inch or two every time Dwight got up until he was eventually a few feet away lol.
I also like when Dwight fucks with Andy and wears Cornell gear.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Office   The Office - Page 2 EmptyThu May 31, 2012 12:42 pm

OU wrote:
Ali wrote:
OU wrote:

Yeah that was great. The episode where Jim is called out on all the pranks on Dwight is great. He talked about how he gradually filled Dwight's phone with nickles or pennies and then removed them causing Dwight to hit himself in the face with his phone. Also he moved his desk and inch or two every time Dwight got up until he was eventually a few feet away lol.
I also like when Dwight fucks with Andy and wears Cornell gear.

lol!

The prank where Jim kept feeding Dwights almonds every time he shutdown his pc was funny.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Office   The Office - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 01, 2012 1:27 pm

Quote :
You took me by the hand...and made me a man
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: The Office   The Office - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 01, 2012 1:28 pm

[youtube]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Office   The Office - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 01, 2012 3:27 pm

Farmer1906 wrote:

lol!

Quote :
I have no feeling in my fingers or penis but it was worth it.
Back to top Go down
jewzilla
Blue Belt
Blue Belt
jewzilla

Favorite Fighter(s) : GOAT: GSP. Favorite retired: Brock, Chuck. Always supporting: Hendo, Chael, Cerrone, Forrest, Faber.

PostSubject: Re: The Office   The Office - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 01, 2012 3:36 pm

Something my fellow MMAnerds will like..

Anyone remember the episode where Angela and Dwight are having a contract dispute over making a baby? and Angela says she will take Dwights farm?

Poor sound quality, still makes me laugh every time.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Office   The Office - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 01, 2012 3:49 pm

jewzilla wrote:
Something my fellow MMAnerds will like..

Anyone remember the episode where Angela and Dwight are having a contract dispute over making a baby? and Angela says she will take Dwights farm?

Poor sound quality, still makes me laugh every time.

Laughing
Back to top Go down
Birdofthad
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Ken shamrock, Frank Shamrock, Guy Mezger, Pete Williams, you get it Lions Den

PostSubject: Re: The Office   The Office - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 01, 2012 6:04 pm

my favorite prank was when Jim had Dwight believing everyone in the office had teamed up against other people like in survivor, hahahah

also love the one where Dwight speech.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=duZ4VSDmwNo
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: The Office   The Office - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 07, 2012 10:26 am

Ali wrote:
OU wrote:
Ali wrote:

https://ninjasplace.forumotion.net/t5702p165-the-ultimate-movie-discussion-thread?highlight=thread
Ali wrote:
Sorry, the original Office was genius, Gervais and Merchant were able to create classic comedy moments but also work in some top class drama. The American version is good but it's no where near as good as the original.
Ali wrote:
I've only seen a handful of episodes of the American version, and from what I saw I liked, but I could tell from the tone of that version that it will never top the original's great awkward and touching moments.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: The Office   The Office - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 07, 2012 4:25 pm

How you gonna neg me for pointing out your flip flop? Weak.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Office   The Office - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 07, 2012 4:38 pm

Because you're being a cunt.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: The Office   The Office - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 08, 2012 9:21 am

Ali wrote:
Be a man, own your shit. No shame in admitting you were wrong. Don't be a bitch, you admit ignorance in your original thoughts on the Office. Out of lack of knowledge(by your own admission) you disagreed with me before, only to flip your thoughts on the subject, yet you still won't admit you were wrong before? Somehow that makes me the cunt? I posted your own words.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Office   The Office - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 08, 2012 9:49 am

OU wrote:
Ali wrote:
Be a man, own your shit. No shame in admitting you were wrong. Don't be a bitch, you admit ignorance in your original thoughts on the Office. Out of lack of knowledge(by your own admission) you disagreed with me before, only to flip your thoughts on the subject, yet you still won't admit you were wrong before? Somehow that makes me the cunt? I posted your own words.

I already admitted it on the 31st of May, for whatever malicious reason you waited till the 7th of June to dig up that post.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: The Office   The Office - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 08, 2012 10:06 am

Ali wrote:
OU wrote:
Ali wrote:

I already admitted it on the 31st of May, for whatever malicious reason you waited till the 7th of June to dig up that post.
LOL it's really that malicious? They are your words, unchanged. You ignorant dumbass.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Office   The Office - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 08, 2012 10:11 am

OU wrote:
Ali wrote:
OU wrote:
Ali wrote:

LOL it's really that malicious? They are your words, unchanged. You ignorant dumbass.

Yeah the fact that lingered in your mind long enough for you to bring it back up a week later.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Office   The Office - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Office
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next