Ninja's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ A forum dedicated to hardcore combat sports fans. ]

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Bas on the kick

Go down 
+6
OU
Ludo
corydd7
timthebim
Birdofthad
Primetyme199
10 posters
AuthorMessage
Primetyme199
Brown Belt
Brown Belt
Primetyme199

Bas on the kick Empty
PostSubject: Bas on the kick   Bas on the kick EmptyMon Feb 07, 2011 10:19 pm

Below Bas Rutten weighs in with his thoughts:
Never ever seen this, wow, haha
From now on, that's the weapon to watch out for from Silva, almost no hip movement so u couldn't tell it was coming
Seagal now claiming he taught Silva that kick? And he REALLY believes this? wow, again, WOW!
I bet u he really believes what he says, its the funniest thing ever, EVER!
thought it was a skit first, like Saturday night live, but then realized it's not. "He contacted me to teach me deadly stuff", Haha, tears!
He taught him a front kick to the face? he invented that? Nobody else knows this kick yet? What planet does he live on? OK, lets NEVER talk about this again, lets NOT do this, I WILL address it ONCE on Inside MMA though, but that's it. Party on!
I saw Ariel having a smirk on his face, that's why I really thought it was a joke, I am not kidding, Inside MMA is coming up! Hahahaha!!
Back to top Go down
Birdofthad
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Ken shamrock, Frank Shamrock, Guy Mezger, Pete Williams, you get it Lions Den

Bas on the kick Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bas on the kick   Bas on the kick EmptyMon Feb 07, 2011 10:27 pm

Primetyme199 wrote:
Below Bas Rutten weighs in with his thoughts:
Never ever seen this, wow, haha
From now on, that's the weapon to watch out for from Silva, almost no hip movement so u couldn't tell it was coming
Seagal now claiming he taught Silva that kick? And he REALLY believes this? wow, again, WOW!
I bet u he really believes what he says, its the funniest thing ever, EVER!
thought it was a skit first, like Saturday night live, but then realized it's not. "He contacted me to teach me deadly stuff", Haha, tears!
He taught him a front kick to the face? he invented that? Nobody else knows this kick yet? What planet does he live on? OK, lets NEVER talk about this again, lets NOT do this, I WILL address it ONCE on Inside MMA though, but that's it. Party on!
I saw Ariel having a smirk on his face, that's why I really thought it was a joke, I am not kidding, Inside MMA is coming up! Hahahaha!!

hahahahahha
Back to top Go down
timthebim
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
timthebim

Favorite Fighter(s) : BJ PENN, JOSH KOSCHECK, SPIDER

Bas on the kick Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bas on the kick   Bas on the kick EmptyMon Feb 07, 2011 10:36 pm

Thats funny as hell.
Back to top Go down
corydd7
Green Belt
Green Belt
corydd7

Favorite Fighter(s) : Anyone with the name Silva, Chris Leben, Nick Diaz, Don Frye

Bas on the kick Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bas on the kick   Bas on the kick EmptyTue Feb 08, 2011 3:26 am

bas is the man he always says whatever the fuck he wants
Back to top Go down
Ludo
Bronze Belt
Bronze Belt
Ludo

Favorite Fighter(s) : The Prodigy, The Great, Viking Dahmer, The Phenom

Bas on the kick Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bas on the kick   Bas on the kick EmptyTue Feb 08, 2011 10:15 am

Not like there's a whole lot Seagal can say here. Bas would rape him any way he wants.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman

Bas on the kick Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bas on the kick   Bas on the kick EmptyTue Feb 08, 2011 10:30 am

Ludo wrote:
Not like there's a whole lot Seagal can say here. Bas would rape him any way he wants.

you are underestimating his "deadly techniques" lol
Back to top Go down
Ludo
Bronze Belt
Bronze Belt
Ludo

Bas on the kick Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bas on the kick   Bas on the kick EmptyTue Feb 08, 2011 10:50 am

OU wrote:
Ludo wrote:

trumped by the liver punch.
Back to top Go down
timthebim
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
timthebim

Favorite Fighter(s) : BJ PENN, JOSH KOSCHECK, SPIDER

Bas on the kick Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bas on the kick   Bas on the kick EmptyTue Feb 08, 2011 10:52 am

I bet Steven thinks he can kick Bas's ass.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman

Bas on the kick Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bas on the kick   Bas on the kick EmptyTue Feb 08, 2011 10:53 am

Ludo wrote:
OU wrote:
Ludo wrote:

I dunno, that hand slap is deadly. He also has a killer front kick that he invented.
Back to top Go down
killerofchicken
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
killerofchicken

Favorite Fighter(s) : Mauricio Shogun Rua, BJ Penn, AXE MURDERER,Fedor, CroCop, Vitor Belfort, JDS

Bas on the kick Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bas on the kick   Bas on the kick EmptyTue Feb 08, 2011 10:54 am

its not like that was the first time we've seen Silva throw that kick in a fight
Back to top Go down
Ludo
Bronze Belt
Bronze Belt
Ludo

Bas on the kick Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bas on the kick   Bas on the kick EmptyTue Feb 08, 2011 10:56 am

OU wrote:
Ludo wrote:
OU wrote:
Ludo wrote:

I dunno, that hand slap is deadly. He also has a killer front kick that he invented.

That only works on Mike Starr
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Bas on the kick Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bas on the kick   Bas on the kick EmptyTue Feb 08, 2011 10:59 am

killerofchicken wrote:
its not like that was the first time we've seen Silva throw that kick in a fight

No, it's the first time in the history of the world "that kick" was thrown. Thanks to the great Seagal and his "deadly techniques".
Back to top Go down
killerofchicken
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
killerofchicken

Favorite Fighter(s) : Mauricio Shogun Rua, BJ Penn, AXE MURDERER,Fedor, CroCop, Vitor Belfort, JDS

Bas on the kick Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bas on the kick   Bas on the kick EmptyTue Feb 08, 2011 11:00 am

lol, i see what u did there
Back to top Go down
GDPofDRC
Administrator
Administrator
GDPofDRC

Favorite Fighter(s) : Shogun, Fedor, Wand, Saku, Hendo, BJ, Bas, Cain, Mike Vallely

Bas on the kick Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bas on the kick   Bas on the kick EmptyTue Feb 08, 2011 12:06 pm

Bas on the kick Crescent
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/v/skCV2L0c6K0
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Bas on the kick Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bas on the kick   Bas on the kick EmptyTue Feb 08, 2011 12:10 pm

I remember that kick, I think I posted it awhile back.
Back to top Go down
Wolfgangsta
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
Wolfgangsta

Favorite Fighter(s) : Conor McGregor, Machida, Jon Jones, Ronda Rousey

Bas on the kick Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bas on the kick   Bas on the kick EmptyWed Feb 09, 2011 10:26 pm

What is funny is Anderson throws it enough for it to have been included already as a signature strike in UFC video games.

Anyway, he threw it because he knew Vitor couldn't resist a move involving feet as such.
Back to top Go down
http://www.listentothis.org/images/fedoriishi.gif
Cu Bu
Black Belt
Black Belt
Cu Bu

Favorite Fighter(s) : AXE MURDERER

Bas on the kick Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bas on the kick   Bas on the kick EmptyWed Feb 09, 2011 11:40 pm

steven would kick bas ass only if bas had a gun
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Bas on the kick Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bas on the kick   Bas on the kick EmptyThu Feb 10, 2011 11:52 am

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Bas on the kick Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bas on the kick   Bas on the kick Empty

Back to top Go down

Bas on the kick
Page 1 of 1