[ A forum dedicated to hardcore combat sports fans. ]
 
Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share
 

 Super Bowl Halftime Show

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Thoughts on the show
Best show ever!!!
Super Bowl Halftime Show Vote_lcap0%Super Bowl Halftime Show Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Decent
Super Bowl Halftime Show Vote_lcap9%Super Bowl Halftime Show Vote_rcap
 9% [ 1 ]
Awful
Super Bowl Halftime Show Vote_lcap91%Super Bowl Halftime Show Vote_rcap
 91% [ 10 ]
Total Votes : 11
 

AuthorMessage
Ziggy116
Black Belt
Black Belt
Ziggy116

Favorite Fighter(s) : Rampage, Fedor, Gangster brothers, Aldo
Posts : 3288
Join date : 2009-07-15
Age : 38
Location : Cedar Rapids

Super Bowl Halftime Show Empty
PostSubject: Super Bowl Halftime Show   Super Bowl Halftime Show EmptyMon Feb 07, 2011 12:04 am

Keep in mind this is the Super Bowl. What are your thoughts??? From what I'm hearing, people hated it. Not a big Pea's fan but for what it was it was better than recent years.
Back to top Go down
https://apps.facebook.com/groupsplus/group.php?id=2139
NoRegret
Red Belt
Red Belt
NoRegret

Favorite Fighter(s) : Anyone that comes to FIGHT!
Posts : 4548
Join date : 2009-07-15
Age : 29
Location : The Dirty 330- Ohio

Super Bowl Halftime Show Empty
PostSubject: Re: Super Bowl Halftime Show   Super Bowl Halftime Show EmptyMon Feb 07, 2011 12:21 am

Horrible.


And on a side note...how about Aguilera or however you spell her dumb cunt ass name?...She fucked up the national anthem, the dumb bitch.
Back to top Go down
Birdofthad
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt


Favorite Fighter(s) : Ken shamrock, Frank Shamrock, Guy Mezger, Pete Williams, you get it Lions Den
Posts : 17542
Join date : 2009-07-19
Age : 32
Location : D Town

Super Bowl Halftime Show Empty
PostSubject: Re: Super Bowl Halftime Show   Super Bowl Halftime Show EmptyMon Feb 07, 2011 12:35 am

HRRIBLE fergie fuckin sucked man her voice is aweful when it isnt synthesized

Aguilera fucked up the anthem as well

_________________
1X Ninjas Place Boxing GOR Champ (4 defenses)
Ninja Place GP runner up (ya i lost to the illustrious LA)
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman
Posts : 43280
Join date : 2009-07-15
Age : 33
Location : Lawton, Oklahoma

Super Bowl Halftime Show Empty
PostSubject: Re: Super Bowl Halftime Show   Super Bowl Halftime Show EmptyMon Feb 07, 2011 12:46 am

It was worse then awful, I dunno what to even call it. Never seen a worse show or heard worse singing at the halftime show.

_________________
Super Bowl Halftime Show Banner10
Back to top Go down
KingsOwn19
Administrator
Administrator
KingsOwn19

Favorite Fighter(s) : Lyoto Machida, BJ Penn, Anderson Silva,Dan Henderson, Emelianenko Fedor, Josh Barnett
Posts : 12421
Join date : 2009-07-16
Location : Northern California

Super Bowl Halftime Show Empty
PostSubject: Re: Super Bowl Halftime Show   Super Bowl Halftime Show EmptyMon Feb 07, 2011 12:46 am

unrelated, but that Kim Kardashian commercial almost made me bust a nut with a flaccid penis.

_________________
Super Bowl Halftime Show I4ZS2WwR0HSTP
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman
Posts : 43280
Join date : 2009-07-15
Age : 33
Location : Lawton, Oklahoma

Super Bowl Halftime Show Empty
PostSubject: Re: Super Bowl Halftime Show   Super Bowl Halftime Show EmptyMon Feb 07, 2011 11:00 am


_________________
Super Bowl Halftime Show Banner10
Back to top Go down
MMAEYES
Black Belt
Black Belt
MMAEYES

Favorite Fighter(s) : BJ PENN, FEDOR, NICK DIAZ
Posts : 3973
Join date : 2009-08-13
Age : 37
Location : London,Ohio

Super Bowl Halftime Show Empty
PostSubject: Re: Super Bowl Halftime Show   Super Bowl Halftime Show EmptyMon Feb 07, 2011 11:16 am

It sucked bad. But I don't know what sucked more the halftime show or getting fucked out of your seat that you paid 800 or 900 bucks for like alot of people did.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman
Posts : 43280
Join date : 2009-07-15
Age : 33
Location : Lawton, Oklahoma

Super Bowl Halftime Show Empty
PostSubject: Re: Super Bowl Halftime Show   Super Bowl Halftime Show EmptyMon Feb 07, 2011 11:22 am

MMAEYES wrote:
It sucked bad. But I don't know what sucked more the halftime show or getting fucked out of your seat that you paid 800 or 900 bucks for like alot of people did.

That was face value, most of them paid much more then that for those tickets.

_________________
Super Bowl Halftime Show Banner10
Back to top Go down
MMAEYES
Black Belt
Black Belt
MMAEYES

Favorite Fighter(s) : BJ PENN, FEDOR, NICK DIAZ
Posts : 3973
Join date : 2009-08-13
Age : 37
Location : London,Ohio

Super Bowl Halftime Show Empty
PostSubject: Re: Super Bowl Halftime Show   Super Bowl Halftime Show EmptyMon Feb 07, 2011 11:31 am

OU wrote:
MMAEYES wrote:
It sucked bad. But I don't know what sucked more the halftime show or getting fucked out of your seat that you paid 800 or 900 bucks for like alot of people did.

That was face value, most of them paid much more then that for those tickets.


Yeah I know plus the amount of whatever airplane ticket they took to get there. Plus other expenses it's fucked up
Back to top Go down
MMAEYES
Black Belt
Black Belt
MMAEYES

Favorite Fighter(s) : BJ PENN, FEDOR, NICK DIAZ
Posts : 3973
Join date : 2009-08-13
Age : 37
Location : London,Ohio

Super Bowl Halftime Show Empty
PostSubject: Re: Super Bowl Halftime Show   Super Bowl Halftime Show EmptyMon Feb 07, 2011 11:33 am

Because of the events at this super bowl I no longer dream of one day attending one I'd rather stay home unless of course I was rich.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman
Posts : 43280
Join date : 2009-07-15
Age : 33
Location : Lawton, Oklahoma

Super Bowl Halftime Show Empty
PostSubject: Re: Super Bowl Halftime Show   Super Bowl Halftime Show EmptyMon Feb 07, 2011 11:36 am

MMAEYES wrote:
Because of the events at this super bowl I no longer dream of one day attending one I'd rather stay home unless of course I was rich.

I don't think anything could compare to watching your team win the Super Bowl in person. I'd pay a grip and sit in freezing weather just to see that.

_________________
Super Bowl Halftime Show Banner10
Back to top Go down
bobbitt15
Gold Belt
Gold Belt


Favorite Fighter(s) : Chael Sonnen, Michael Chandler, Jorge Masvidal, Carlos Condit
Posts : 14830
Join date : 2009-07-16
Age : 30
Location : Cincinnati

Super Bowl Halftime Show Empty
PostSubject: Re: Super Bowl Halftime Show   Super Bowl Halftime Show EmptyMon Feb 07, 2011 11:37 am

Seriously the worst fucking thing ever on television. What a pile of untalented shit

_________________
Super Bowl Halftime Show 0000
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman
Posts : 43280
Join date : 2009-07-15
Age : 33
Location : Lawton, Oklahoma

Super Bowl Halftime Show Empty
PostSubject: Re: Super Bowl Halftime Show   Super Bowl Halftime Show EmptyMon Feb 07, 2011 11:42 am

bobbitt15 wrote:
Seriously the worst fucking thing ever on television. What a pile of untalented shit

exactly.

_________________
Super Bowl Halftime Show Banner10
Back to top Go down
MMAEYES
Black Belt
Black Belt
MMAEYES

Favorite Fighter(s) : BJ PENN, FEDOR, NICK DIAZ
Posts : 3973
Join date : 2009-08-13
Age : 37
Location : London,Ohio

Super Bowl Halftime Show Empty
PostSubject: Re: Super Bowl Halftime Show   Super Bowl Halftime Show EmptyMon Feb 07, 2011 11:43 am

OU wrote:
MMAEYES wrote:
Because of the events at this super bowl I no longer dream of one day attending one I'd rather stay home unless of course I was rich.

I don't think anything could compare to watching your team win the Super Bowl in person. I'd pay a grip and sit in freezing weather just to see that.

Yeah but what if you go only to find out you can't have your seat and you end up watching it on a TV anyway in some basement of the stadium? Fuck that. I feel ya on see your team win the superbowl live but I'm not taking that risk I'll enjoy it just fine at home
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman
Posts : 43280
Join date : 2009-07-15
Age : 33
Location : Lawton, Oklahoma

Super Bowl Halftime Show Empty
PostSubject: Re: Super Bowl Halftime Show   Super Bowl Halftime Show EmptyMon Feb 07, 2011 11:45 am

MMAEYES wrote:
OU wrote:
MMAEYES wrote:
Because of the events at this super bowl I no longer dream of one day attending one I'd rather stay home unless of course I was rich.

I don't think anything could compare to watching your team win the Super Bowl in person. I'd pay a grip and sit in freezing weather just to see that.

Yeah but what if you go only to find out you can't have your seat and you end up watching it on a TV anyway in some basement of the stadium? Fuck that. I feel ya on see your team win the superbowl live but I'm not taking that risk I'll enjoy it just fine at home

103,000 people and 800 got fucked. I'd take my chances any day.

_________________
Super Bowl Halftime Show Banner10
Back to top Go down
MMAEYES
Black Belt
Black Belt
MMAEYES

Favorite Fighter(s) : BJ PENN, FEDOR, NICK DIAZ
Posts : 3973
Join date : 2009-08-13
Age : 37
Location : London,Ohio

Super Bowl Halftime Show Empty
PostSubject: Re: Super Bowl Halftime Show   Super Bowl Halftime Show EmptyMon Feb 07, 2011 11:51 am

OU wrote:
MMAEYES wrote:
OU wrote:
MMAEYES wrote:
Because of the events at this super bowl I no longer dream of one day attending one I'd rather stay home unless of course I was rich.

I don't think anything could compare to watching your team win the Super Bowl in person. I'd pay a grip and sit in freezing weather just to see that.

Yeah but what if you go only to find out you can't have your seat and you end up watching it on a TV anyway in some basement of the stadium? Fuck that. I feel ya on see your team win the superbowl live but I'm not taking that risk I'll enjoy it just fine at home

103,000 people and 800 got fucked. I'd take my chances any day.


My luck I know I'd be in the 800 that gets fucked
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman
Posts : 43280
Join date : 2009-07-15
Age : 33
Location : Lawton, Oklahoma

Super Bowl Halftime Show Empty
PostSubject: Re: Super Bowl Halftime Show   Super Bowl Halftime Show EmptyMon Feb 07, 2011 11:54 am

MMAEYES wrote:
OU wrote:
MMAEYES wrote:
OU wrote:
MMAEYES wrote:
Because of the events at this super bowl I no longer dream of one day attending one I'd rather stay home unless of course I was rich.

I don't think anything could compare to watching your team win the Super Bowl in person. I'd pay a grip and sit in freezing weather just to see that.

Yeah but what if you go only to find out you can't have your seat and you end up watching it on a TV anyway in some basement of the stadium? Fuck that. I feel ya on see your team win the superbowl live but I'm not taking that risk I'll enjoy it just fine at home

103,000 people and 800 got fucked. I'd take my chances any day.


My luck I know I'd be in the 800 that gets fucked

No matter what it would be a night of first for me. Either the 1st time I get to see a Super Bowl. Or the first night I go to jail lol

_________________
Super Bowl Halftime Show Banner10
Back to top Go down
MMAEYES
Black Belt
Black Belt
MMAEYES

Favorite Fighter(s) : BJ PENN, FEDOR, NICK DIAZ
Posts : 3973
Join date : 2009-08-13
Age : 37
Location : London,Ohio

Super Bowl Halftime Show Empty
PostSubject: Re: Super Bowl Halftime Show   Super Bowl Halftime Show EmptyMon Feb 07, 2011 11:58 am

LOL no kidding
Back to top Go down
oggy420
Bronze Belt
Bronze Belt


Posts : 6483
Join date : 2009-07-15
Age : 31

Super Bowl Halftime Show Empty
PostSubject: Re: Super Bowl Halftime Show   Super Bowl Halftime Show EmptyMon Feb 07, 2011 12:46 pm

awful

would have rather seen the actual guns n roses
Back to top Go down
killerofchicken
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
killerofchicken

Favorite Fighter(s) : Mauricio Shogun Rua, BJ Penn, AXE MURDERER,Fedor, CroCop, Vitor Belfort, JDS
Posts : 16161
Join date : 2010-02-28
Age : 34
Location : Iowa

Super Bowl Halftime Show Empty
PostSubject: Re: Super Bowl Halftime Show   Super Bowl Halftime Show EmptyMon Feb 07, 2011 2:22 pm

oggy420 wrote:
awful

would have rather seen the actual guns n roses
Haha that's what I was thinking, terrible show!

_________________
Super Bowl Halftime Show 739432889
Back to top Go down
GDPofDRC
Administrator
Administrator
GDPofDRC

Favorite Fighter(s) : Shogun, Fedor, Wand, Saku, Hendo, BJ, Bas, Cain, Mike Vallely
Posts : 21274
Join date : 2009-08-04
Age : 100
Location : Fresyes, CA

Super Bowl Halftime Show Empty
PostSubject: Re: Super Bowl Halftime Show   Super Bowl Halftime Show EmptyMon Feb 07, 2011 2:31 pm

I didn't watch it. I was expecting a shit performance though, what superbowl halftime show isn't?

_________________
captain organic wrote:
tolivendiewithLA wrote:
Are u fucking serious with this post bro? ur a newbie to MMA compared to me, I watch all fights, but don't get a hard on unless guys are in the top 30.

Uh, Are u fucking serious with this post bro?



Super Bowl Halftime Show LanceWalkingLWAR WAR WARSuper Bowl Halftime Show BillWalkingR
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/v/skCV2L0c6K0
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman
Posts : 43280
Join date : 2009-07-15
Age : 33
Location : Lawton, Oklahoma

Super Bowl Halftime Show Empty
PostSubject: Re: Super Bowl Halftime Show   Super Bowl Halftime Show EmptyMon Feb 07, 2011 2:35 pm

Prince held it down.

_________________
Super Bowl Halftime Show Banner10
Back to top Go down
MMAEYES
Black Belt
Black Belt
MMAEYES

Favorite Fighter(s) : BJ PENN, FEDOR, NICK DIAZ
Posts : 3973
Join date : 2009-08-13
Age : 37
Location : London,Ohio

Super Bowl Halftime Show Empty
PostSubject: Re: Super Bowl Halftime Show   Super Bowl Halftime Show EmptyMon Feb 07, 2011 2:40 pm

OU wrote:
Prince held it down.


He did didn't he
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman
Posts : 43280
Join date : 2009-07-15
Age : 33
Location : Lawton, Oklahoma

Super Bowl Halftime Show Empty
PostSubject: Re: Super Bowl Halftime Show   Super Bowl Halftime Show EmptyMon Feb 07, 2011 2:43 pm

MMAEYES wrote:
OU wrote:
Prince held it down.


He did didn't he

I don't even like Prince but as far was SB Halftime shows go, he held it down.

_________________
Super Bowl Halftime Show Banner10
Back to top Go down
timthebim
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
timthebim

Favorite Fighter(s) : BJ PENN, JOSH KOSCHECK, SPIDER
Posts : 16809
Join date : 2009-07-15
Age : 37
Location : Detroit

Super Bowl Halftime Show Empty
PostSubject: Re: Super Bowl Halftime Show   Super Bowl Halftime Show EmptyMon Feb 07, 2011 3:09 pm

I thought it was OK but really so much of the Peas but because Slash was a great surprise.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




Super Bowl Halftime Show Empty
PostSubject: Re: Super Bowl Halftime Show   Super Bowl Halftime Show Empty

Back to top Go down
 
Super Bowl Halftime Show
Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Ninja's Place :: Sports Discussion :: US Sports-
Jump to: