Ninja's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ A forum dedicated to hardcore combat sports fans. ]

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

USC vs. Ohio State

Go down 
+4
BigBertha
bobbitt15
NoRegret
CainVelasquezFan
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
CainVelasquezFan
Purple Belt
Purple Belt
CainVelasquezFan

Favorite Fighter(s) : Cain Velasquez and Diaz Brothers, Urijah Faber, Gilbert Melendez and Jon Jones

USC vs. Ohio State Empty
PostSubject: USC vs. Ohio State   USC vs. Ohio State EmptySat Sep 12, 2009 8:28 pm

tied up now.. i jus cant see tOSU winning because i see Pryor throwing atleast 2 more picks n USC is going to keep bringing it...
Back to top Go down
NoRegret
Red Belt
Red Belt
NoRegret

Favorite Fighter(s) : Anyone that comes to FIGHT!

USC vs. Ohio State Empty
PostSubject: Re: USC vs. Ohio State   USC vs. Ohio State EmptySat Sep 12, 2009 9:54 pm

You need to get your head out of your ass and so does Pryor.

Pryor is rushing his throws. He needs to stop being a fuckin pussy....STAY POISED...MAKE GOOD THROWS AND TAKE THE HIT LIKE A MAN! Thats the only way were going to win and someone needs to straighten his ass out.

But if you honestly think that that defense is gonna get two more picks, you're gonna be sadly mistaken.

Obviously you're not watching the game if you dont think OSU cant win it. We basically dominated the entire first half until about the last 3 minutes of the 2nd quarter. Tressel needs to start making better play calls like he was at the start.

Sorry if what im saying dont make sense, im typing this up on my buddy's phone.
Back to top Go down
bobbitt15
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Chael Sonnen, Michael Chandler, Jorge Masvidal, Carlos Condit

USC vs. Ohio State Empty
PostSubject: Re: USC vs. Ohio State   USC vs. Ohio State EmptySat Sep 12, 2009 10:29 pm

USC's offense sucks. It will improve as the year goes on but its a shell of what it normally is
Back to top Go down
bobbitt15
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Chael Sonnen, Michael Chandler, Jorge Masvidal, Carlos Condit

USC vs. Ohio State Empty
PostSubject: Re: USC vs. Ohio State   USC vs. Ohio State EmptySat Sep 12, 2009 11:29 pm

Well that changed quickly. Game, Set, Match Trojans
Back to top Go down
BigBertha
White Belt
White Belt

USC vs. Ohio State Empty
PostSubject: Re: USC vs. Ohio State   USC vs. Ohio State EmptySat Sep 12, 2009 11:30 pm

That was a helluva game.
Back to top Go down
CainVelasquezFan
Purple Belt
Purple Belt
CainVelasquezFan

Favorite Fighter(s) : Cain Velasquez and Diaz Brothers, Urijah Faber, Gilbert Melendez and Jon Jones

USC vs. Ohio State Empty
PostSubject: Re: USC vs. Ohio State   USC vs. Ohio State EmptySat Sep 12, 2009 11:46 pm

what was that noregret?.. ur n emotional guy and a diehard tOSU fan n i respect that sinc eim the same but for a different team.. tOSU played amazing on defense and that offense did as good they cud vs the USC defense..consider urself lucky that this wasnt a 2-3 touchdown win because thats what it will be if they played again
Back to top Go down
Bigs03
Black Belt
Black Belt
Bigs03

Favorite Fighter(s) : Fedor and GSP

USC vs. Ohio State Empty
PostSubject: Re: USC vs. Ohio State   USC vs. Ohio State EmptySun Sep 13, 2009 12:32 am

Definitely a great game, Barkley really showed poise in that last drive and the RB for USC came alive finally.
Back to top Go down
CainVelasquezFan
Purple Belt
Purple Belt
CainVelasquezFan

USC vs. Ohio State Empty
PostSubject: Re: USC vs. Ohio State   USC vs. Ohio State EmptySun Sep 13, 2009 2:18 am

McKnight really turned it on that last drive...
Back to top Go down
bobbitt15
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

USC vs. Ohio State Empty
PostSubject: Re: USC vs. Ohio State   USC vs. Ohio State EmptySun Sep 13, 2009 2:43 am

I thought it was a pretty disappointing game myself. It was tremendously boring until that last USC drive. Piss poor offensive execution by both teams, especially OSU who did absolutely nothing with the fact that they had a short field the entire 2nd half. Pryor looked pretty shitty running that offense tonight. Unless USC drastically improves on offense they aren't going to be on the level of a Florida this season. If they can't just hand the ball off for 6 yards every play they will struggle as they did tonight up until that last drive. Cal could possibly have a chance to wrestle the Pac-10 crown away from USC this year especially since they get them pretty early at home. Penn State is still my pick to win the Big 10 after seeing tonight's game as well.
Back to top Go down
The Great One
Orange Belt
Orange Belt
The Great One

Favorite Fighter(s) : Rich Franklin, Lyoto Machida, GSP, Hendo, Hughes

USC vs. Ohio State Empty
PostSubject: Re: USC vs. Ohio State   USC vs. Ohio State EmptySun Sep 13, 2009 8:11 am

Yeah, NoRegret took that loss pretty hard last night, he's gonna be in a funk for a few days.

Bobbit- It was more of a defensive game, more so than the offenses just sucking.

Spurs- OSU should have won that game...USC got that lucky INT, and got lucky that Tressel was being his normal conservative self. HE PUNTED THE BALL FROM THE 34 YARDLINE INSTEAD OF GOING FOR A FIELD GOAL THAT WOULDA GIVEN US AN 18-10 LEAD. If you're so delirous as to think that your team truly outplayd Ohio State last night, then I would truly like to know what drug you're on.

USC won the game fair and square, I will give them that. They should have lost that game though. Offensively, Pryor played like shit and looked god awful throwing the football as I expected him too, and Tressel did a GOD AWFUL job making play calls. Hmm guys lets run it straight up the gut EVERY FIRST DOWN...should we throw the ball on first down ever or maybe run some play action? Nah? They're only putting 8 men in the box on first down every play so who would think that would work? Evil or Very Mad Terribly coached offensive game from the OSU stand point.

- On a side note however. That enviornment was absolutely electric for that game. It was amazing.
Back to top Go down
Farmer1906
Gold Belt
Gold Belt
Farmer1906

Favorite Fighter(s) : Griffin, Franklin, Hendo, Sonnen, Wand, Lawler, Belfort, Pettis, Aldo, Mousasi

USC vs. Ohio State Empty
PostSubject: Re: USC vs. Ohio State   USC vs. Ohio State EmptySun Sep 13, 2009 2:02 pm

Pryor needs to be moved to WR. He'd be a beast.
Back to top Go down
NoRegret
Red Belt
Red Belt
NoRegret

USC vs. Ohio State Empty
PostSubject: Re: USC vs. Ohio State   USC vs. Ohio State EmptySun Sep 13, 2009 5:42 pm

Great game. Sucked the way that it turned out for my Buckeyes. Another heart breaker.

I like how everyone acts like Barkely won them that game...it wasnt him at all, that drive was ALL McKnight. Without him, theres no way USC woulda driven down field.
Back to top Go down
NoRegret
Red Belt
Red Belt
NoRegret

USC vs. Ohio State Empty
PostSubject: Re: USC vs. Ohio State   USC vs. Ohio State EmptySun Sep 13, 2009 9:12 pm

Myself and alot of other people are calling for Tressel's head after that game. He's gonna be on the hot seat after this season if he doesnt finish well.

I thought I'd be in the minority as far as how many people think he should be staying around, but listening to a local radio show...there has seemingly been an OVERWHELMING respons of people that want him and his conservative bullshit GONE. I agree whole-heartedly.
Back to top Go down
NoRegret
Red Belt
Red Belt
NoRegret

USC vs. Ohio State Empty
PostSubject: Re: USC vs. Ohio State   USC vs. Ohio State EmptyMon Sep 14, 2009 8:31 am

And losing every time Wolfy. What good is it if you make it to those games and get embarrased a couple times and cough away other games by being so conservative?
Back to top Go down
SOKO
Black Belt
Black Belt
SOKO

Favorite Fighter(s) : The Dragon, Kenflo, Hendo, Guida, Ace, Wand, Cain, Carwin, Foreman, Evander, Oscar

USC vs. Ohio State Empty
PostSubject: Re: USC vs. Ohio State   USC vs. Ohio State EmptyWed Sep 16, 2009 10:54 am

they both suck fuck em they get over hyped every year and are always the first teams to rank the highest even with one lost. They have weak schedules and cant do shit against a good sec or big 12 school. other than that how is every one.
Back to top Go down
NoRegret
Red Belt
Red Belt
NoRegret

USC vs. Ohio State Empty
PostSubject: Re: USC vs. Ohio State   USC vs. Ohio State EmptyWed Sep 16, 2009 11:44 am

Yeah Kev, cuz the Big 12 is totally showing their prowess this year eh?
Back to top Go down
SOKO
Black Belt
Black Belt
SOKO

Favorite Fighter(s) : The Dragon, Kenflo, Hendo, Guida, Ace, Wand, Cain, Carwin, Foreman, Evander, Oscar

USC vs. Ohio State Empty
PostSubject: Re: USC vs. Ohio State   USC vs. Ohio State EmptyWed Sep 16, 2009 12:20 pm

NoRegret wrote:
Yeah Kev, cuz the Big 12 is totally showing their prowess this year eh?

yeah I agree sooners lost a tuff one and texas struggled with wyoming the first half but I cant stand how hyped these teams get being in atlanta and a texas fan. Its just one of those things plus usc fans are loud and they let you know it so I gues it just leaves a bad taste in my mouth. I love when ohio state plays an sec team there offense doesnt look so hot anymore. I always compare georgias schedule to usc and ohio state and there is no comparison and they tend to get more hype so it pisses me off but thats college football and I enjoy every second of it regardless.
Back to top Go down
SOKO
Black Belt
Black Belt
SOKO

USC vs. Ohio State Empty
PostSubject: Re: USC vs. Ohio State   USC vs. Ohio State EmptyWed Sep 16, 2009 12:23 pm

plus by the looks of it florida shouldnt lose a game this season they are a force as much as I hate them.
Back to top Go down
NoRegret
Red Belt
Red Belt
NoRegret

USC vs. Ohio State Empty
PostSubject: Re: USC vs. Ohio State   USC vs. Ohio State EmptyWed Sep 16, 2009 12:23 pm

Ohio State is a solid team every year. What you fail to comprehend is that we do have the talent to keep up with the SEC teams...

its the COACHING that keeps us nowhere near winning. Playing good ol' conservative Tresselball is what fucks us over every time.

And dont forget about how Colorado lost to a little old MAC team that gets no respect.

Or how Oklahoma State also got beaten by a non bcs school.

One thing I can say about ohio state is at least we only lose to the top teams in the country.
Back to top Go down
SOKO
Black Belt
Black Belt
SOKO

USC vs. Ohio State Empty
PostSubject: Re: USC vs. Ohio State   USC vs. Ohio State EmptyWed Sep 16, 2009 2:26 pm

I cant argue that they do only lose to big names and yes coaching is an issue I guess I did not know that. Once again I know the scenario as far as who is ranked where but every year it seams usc and ohio state are always ranked the highest with one loss. I remember a few years back usc lost twice and still almost had a shot at the championship. by the way good point on the coaching it does make sense. I wont be an ass and argue is to death without all of the details I am just a hater at heart thats all nothing personal. By the way that avatar sucks man but I guess thats part of the bet Its all fun and games.
Back to top Go down
NoRegret
Red Belt
Red Belt
NoRegret

USC vs. Ohio State Empty
PostSubject: Re: USC vs. Ohio State   USC vs. Ohio State EmptyWed Sep 16, 2009 2:28 pm

Yeah, I dont like my avatar...its okay though, i got something for Spurs ass after the Marquez-Mayweather fight lol
Back to top Go down
CainVelasquezFan
Purple Belt
Purple Belt
CainVelasquezFan

USC vs. Ohio State Empty
PostSubject: Re: USC vs. Ohio State   USC vs. Ohio State EmptyWed Sep 16, 2009 2:41 pm

hahaha i feel kinda bad noregret.. mite been to hard on ya

to make u feel better i dont hate tOSU, they are a great school with a good football team but i had to hate on em since they play USC.. the teams i actually hate are UCLA and Cal

and sokolkevin USC usually loses to a unranked opponent that they shudnt lose to n take themselves out the championship picture,, pisses me off but they do get cocky n dont take some games seriously as for us USC fans we r loud arent we?! haha
Back to top Go down
SOKO
Black Belt
Black Belt
SOKO

USC vs. Ohio State Empty
PostSubject: Re: USC vs. Ohio State   USC vs. Ohio State EmptyWed Sep 16, 2009 2:52 pm

yep loud alright but thats what makes it fun and by the way regret who you got in the fight.
Back to top Go down
NoRegret
Red Belt
Red Belt
NoRegret

USC vs. Ohio State Empty
PostSubject: Re: USC vs. Ohio State   USC vs. Ohio State EmptyWed Sep 16, 2009 4:30 pm

Mayweather.
Back to top Go down
SOKO
Black Belt
Black Belt
SOKO

USC vs. Ohio State Empty
PostSubject: Re: USC vs. Ohio State   USC vs. Ohio State EmptyWed Sep 16, 2009 4:52 pm

good choice
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

USC vs. Ohio State Empty
PostSubject: Re: USC vs. Ohio State   USC vs. Ohio State Empty

Back to top Go down

USC vs. Ohio State
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next