Ninja's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ A forum dedicated to hardcore combat sports fans. ]

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Sergei Kharitonov: I already beat Alistair Overeem and Fabricio Werdum -- do the math

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman

Sergei Kharitonov: I already beat Alistair Overeem and Fabricio Werdum -- do the math  Empty
PostSubject: Sergei Kharitonov: I already beat Alistair Overeem and Fabricio Werdum -- do the math    Sergei Kharitonov: I already beat Alistair Overeem and Fabricio Werdum -- do the math  EmptyThu Jan 27, 2011 3:31 pm

http://www.mmamania.com/2011/1/27/1959589/sergei-kharitonov-i-already-beat-alistair-overreem-and-fabricio
Quote :
"People like to think they are experts on things they think they know. I beat Alistair (Overeem) and (Fabricio) Werdrum at a time when my stand-up skills were not 25% [of] what [they are] now. You do the math. I do not watch fights from Andrei Arlovski. For me he is just another obstacle that has to be removed. I do not care what his problems were or if he was a champion or not. I will break him. I know I can beat all these [UFC] guys, but I think Strikeforce right now has the best heavyweights. They always say you have to fight in the UFC, but why do UFC guys not prove they are the best to fight outside the UFC?"
Sergei Kharitonov: I already beat Alistair Overeem and Fabricio Werdum -- do the math  Susumu25_medium
Back to top Go down
timthebim
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
timthebim

Favorite Fighter(s) : BJ PENN, JOSH KOSCHECK, SPIDER

Sergei Kharitonov: I already beat Alistair Overeem and Fabricio Werdum -- do the math  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sergei Kharitonov: I already beat Alistair Overeem and Fabricio Werdum -- do the math    Sergei Kharitonov: I already beat Alistair Overeem and Fabricio Werdum -- do the math  EmptyThu Jan 27, 2011 10:53 pm

Him and AA should be a great matchup.
Back to top Go down
captain organic
Bronze Belt
Bronze Belt
captain organic

PostSubject: Re: Sergei Kharitonov: I already beat Alistair Overeem and Fabricio Werdum -- do the math    Sergei Kharitonov: I already beat Alistair Overeem and Fabricio Werdum -- do the math  EmptyThu Jan 27, 2011 11:52 pm

timthebim wrote:
Him and AA should be a great matchup.

If u like striking, this one has the makings.

both guys really need this win, and whoever gets it, it could spark their careers.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sergei Kharitonov: I already beat Alistair Overeem and Fabricio Werdum -- do the math    Sergei Kharitonov: I already beat Alistair Overeem and Fabricio Werdum -- do the math  Empty

Back to top Go down

Sergei Kharitonov: I already beat Alistair Overeem and Fabricio Werdum -- do the math
Page 1 of 1