Ninja's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ A forum dedicated to hardcore combat sports fans. ]

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

That bitch is a man

Go down 
+3
Jruq
SOKO
mannyfresh
7 posters
AuthorMessage
mannyfresh
Yellow Belt
Yellow Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Royce

That bitch is a man Empty
PostSubject: That bitch is a man   That bitch is a man EmptyThu Sep 10, 2009 8:03 pm

I knew HE was a man I knew that fucker had a dick and balls. Never did I belive he was a chick even after they dressed him up like a chick on that magazine cover. Dude has a pussy too but the physical build of a man,dick and balls,acts and dresses like a dude and testosterone levels 3x that of a woman....THATS A MAN!

http://cosmos.bcst.yahoo.com/up/player/popup/?rn=3906861&cl=15492463&ch=4226714&src=news
Back to top Go down
SOKO
Black Belt
Black Belt
SOKO

Favorite Fighter(s) : The Dragon, Kenflo, Hendo, Guida, Ace, Wand, Cain, Carwin, Foreman, Evander, Oscar

PostSubject: Re: That bitch is a man   That bitch is a man EmptyFri Sep 11, 2009 8:42 am

I fucking knew it too what kind of runner who beats world records is unheard of with no college or highschool records and just pops up out of know where to break records over night.
Back to top Go down
Jruq
Green Belt
Green Belt
Jruq

PostSubject: Re: That bitch is a man   That bitch is a man EmptyFri Sep 11, 2009 10:33 am

The woman is a man and the man is a woman.
Back to top Go down
SOKO
Black Belt
Black Belt
SOKO

Favorite Fighter(s) : The Dragon, Kenflo, Hendo, Guida, Ace, Wand, Cain, Carwin, Foreman, Evander, Oscar

PostSubject: Re: That bitch is a man   That bitch is a man EmptyFri Sep 11, 2009 11:11 am

that bitch got some balls. at first I thought this was a post about fleav
Back to top Go down
CainVelasquezFan
Purple Belt
Purple Belt
CainVelasquezFan

Favorite Fighter(s) : Cain Velasquez and Diaz Brothers, Urijah Faber, Gilbert Melendez and Jon Jones

PostSubject: Re: That bitch is a man   That bitch is a man EmptyFri Sep 11, 2009 5:14 pm

r u born a hermaphadite?
Back to top Go down
oggy420
Bronze Belt
Bronze Belt

PostSubject: Re: That bitch is a man   That bitch is a man EmptyFri Sep 11, 2009 9:49 pm

is it really a man if it has a pussy though?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: That bitch is a man   That bitch is a man EmptySat Sep 12, 2009 1:29 am

They should give Santos a gender test.
Back to top Go down
franklinfan2
Green Belt
Green Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Rich Franklin duh!

PostSubject: Re: That bitch is a man   That bitch is a man EmptySat Sep 12, 2009 9:35 am

The media reported that she was shocked when she heard the results of the test. Gimme a break. You mean to tell me that the flat chest, big muscles and a voice like Barry White didn't give you a clue?
Back to top Go down
Jruq
Green Belt
Green Belt
Jruq

PostSubject: Re: That bitch is a man   That bitch is a man EmptyMon Sep 14, 2009 3:01 pm

franklinfan2 wrote:
The media reported that she was shocked when she heard the results of the test. Gimme a break. You mean to tell me that the flat chest, big muscles and a voice like Barry White didn't give you a clue?

most time when a hermaphrodite is born, the parent's decide on a gender and go with it. I think the easiest to do is a female, because you can castrate and voila.
Who knows what the case was with her, but there is a good chance she has always thought she is a woman, because those are the only body parts she ever knew she had.
Back to top Go down
LTFG
Brown Belt
Brown Belt
LTFG

Favorite Fighter(s) : Wolfy

PostSubject: Re: That bitch is a man   That bitch is a man EmptyMon Sep 28, 2009 5:36 pm

Jruq wrote:
franklinfan2 wrote:

most time when a hermaphrodite is born, the parent's decide on a gender and go with it. I think the easiest to do is a female, because you can castrate and voila.
Who knows what the case was with her, but there is a good chance she has always thought she is a woman, because those are the only body parts she ever knew she had.

She had to know something wasn't right with her. Yes, from all external aspect she was female (Won't say woman). BUT, when you fight five o'clock shadow, prefer carpet to pole, sound like Patrick Warburton and run like the wind... You should know something's up. What I don't get is those that are still beating the drum for her to compete as a woman... She has testicles (Inside, but balls are balls), no uterus, no ovaries, no trace of a woman's reproductive system other than an apparent external taco... And she has roughly five times the testosterone of a normal woman. She's not a she when it comes to athletic endeavor...

This is why Cyborg should be fighting in the mens division... I guarantee she tucks...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: That bitch is a man   That bitch is a man Empty

Back to top Go down

That bitch is a man
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Ninja's Place :: General Discussion :: Off-Topic-
Jump to: