[ A forum dedicated to hardcore combat sports fans. ]
 
Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share
 

 Marshawn Lynch's run

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Wolfgangsta
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
Wolfgangsta

Favorite Fighter(s) : Conor McGregor, Machida, Jon Jones, Ronda Rousey
Posts : 18955
Join date : 2009-07-15
Location : USA

Marshawn Lynch's run Empty
PostSubject: Marshawn Lynch's run   Marshawn Lynch's run EmptySun Jan 09, 2011 7:42 am

Marshawn Lynch's run Lynchnuts
Back to top Go down
http://www.listentothis.org/images/fedoriishi.gif
Ludo
Bronze Belt
Bronze Belt
Ludo

Favorite Fighter(s) : The Prodigy, The Great, Viking Dahmer, The Phenom
Posts : 6474
Join date : 2009-09-12

Marshawn Lynch's run Empty
PostSubject: Re: Marshawn Lynch's run   Marshawn Lynch's run EmptySun Jan 09, 2011 10:53 am

That was some video game shit right there.

_________________
Marshawn Lynch's run A-Picture-Is-Worth-More-Than-Words-Funny-Classic-Grumpy-Cat-Pic
Back to top Go down
acccardinal12
Gold Belt
Gold Belt


Favorite Fighter(s) : Cung Le, BJ Penn, Mayhem, Chael Sonnen, Anthony Pettis
Posts : 10925
Join date : 2009-12-04
Age : 43
Location : Kentuckiana

Marshawn Lynch's run Empty
PostSubject: Re: Marshawn Lynch's run   Marshawn Lynch's run EmptySun Jan 09, 2011 11:29 am

I haven't seen the run yet, but if he ended it with that pic I am voting it as the best of the year.
Back to top Go down
Ludo
Bronze Belt
Bronze Belt
Ludo

Favorite Fighter(s) : The Prodigy, The Great, Viking Dahmer, The Phenom
Posts : 6474
Join date : 2009-09-12

Marshawn Lynch's run Empty
PostSubject: Re: Marshawn Lynch's run   Marshawn Lynch's run EmptySun Jan 09, 2011 12:25 pm

He broke 9 tackles on the way to a 40+ yard rushing touchdown. Easily one of the best plays of the year.

_________________
Marshawn Lynch's run A-Picture-Is-Worth-More-Than-Words-Funny-Classic-Grumpy-Cat-Pic
Back to top Go down
timthebim
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
timthebim

Favorite Fighter(s) : BJ PENN, JOSH KOSCHECK, SPIDER
Posts : 16809
Join date : 2009-07-15
Age : 37
Location : Detroit

Marshawn Lynch's run Empty
PostSubject: Re: Marshawn Lynch's run   Marshawn Lynch's run EmptySun Jan 09, 2011 12:30 pm

1 of the best playoff runs ever.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman
Posts : 43280
Join date : 2009-07-15
Age : 33
Location : Lawton, Oklahoma

Marshawn Lynch's run Empty
PostSubject: Re: Marshawn Lynch's run   Marshawn Lynch's run EmptySun Jan 09, 2011 2:24 pm

Who was that he punked with that stiff arm? Brutal.

_________________
Marshawn Lynch's run Banner10
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman
Posts : 43280
Join date : 2009-07-15
Age : 33
Location : Lawton, Oklahoma

Marshawn Lynch's run Empty
PostSubject: Re: Marshawn Lynch's run   Marshawn Lynch's run EmptySun Jan 09, 2011 2:25 pm


_________________
Marshawn Lynch's run Banner10
Back to top Go down
Ludo
Bronze Belt
Bronze Belt
Ludo

Favorite Fighter(s) : The Prodigy, The Great, Viking Dahmer, The Phenom
Posts : 6474
Join date : 2009-09-12

Marshawn Lynch's run Empty
PostSubject: Re: Marshawn Lynch's run   Marshawn Lynch's run EmptySun Jan 09, 2011 2:46 pm

the stiff arm reminded Me of Adrian Peterson last year against the Browns.

_________________
Marshawn Lynch's run A-Picture-Is-Worth-More-Than-Words-Funny-Classic-Grumpy-Cat-Pic
Back to top Go down
killerofchicken
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
killerofchicken

Favorite Fighter(s) : Mauricio Shogun Rua, BJ Penn, AXE MURDERER,Fedor, CroCop, Vitor Belfort, JDS
Posts : 16161
Join date : 2010-02-28
Age : 34
Location : Iowa

Marshawn Lynch's run Empty
PostSubject: Re: Marshawn Lynch's run   Marshawn Lynch's run EmptySun Jan 09, 2011 3:07 pm

That was a sick run... Who dat? Suck my balls saints!

_________________
Marshawn Lynch's run 739432889
Back to top Go down
timthebim
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
timthebim

Favorite Fighter(s) : BJ PENN, JOSH KOSCHECK, SPIDER
Posts : 16809
Join date : 2009-07-15
Age : 37
Location : Detroit

Marshawn Lynch's run Empty
PostSubject: Re: Marshawn Lynch's run   Marshawn Lynch's run EmptySun Jan 09, 2011 3:10 pm

Ludo wrote:
the stiff arm reminded Me of Adrian Peterson last year against the Browns.

That stiff arm looked like me at the bar when its last call lol.
Back to top Go down
Ludo
Bronze Belt
Bronze Belt
Ludo

Favorite Fighter(s) : The Prodigy, The Great, Viking Dahmer, The Phenom
Posts : 6474
Join date : 2009-09-12

Marshawn Lynch's run Empty
PostSubject: Re: Marshawn Lynch's run   Marshawn Lynch's run EmptySun Jan 09, 2011 3:21 pm

Yeah but your trying not to fall down, he was trying to push someone over.

_________________
Marshawn Lynch's run A-Picture-Is-Worth-More-Than-Words-Funny-Classic-Grumpy-Cat-Pic
Back to top Go down
timthebim
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
timthebim

Favorite Fighter(s) : BJ PENN, JOSH KOSCHECK, SPIDER
Posts : 16809
Join date : 2009-07-15
Age : 37
Location : Detroit

Marshawn Lynch's run Empty
PostSubject: Re: Marshawn Lynch's run   Marshawn Lynch's run EmptySun Jan 09, 2011 3:33 pm

Ludo wrote:
Yeah but your trying not to fall down, he was trying to push someone over.

Good point there.
Back to top Go down
acccardinal12
Gold Belt
Gold Belt


Favorite Fighter(s) : Cung Le, BJ Penn, Mayhem, Chael Sonnen, Anthony Pettis
Posts : 10925
Join date : 2009-12-04
Age : 43
Location : Kentuckiana

Marshawn Lynch's run Empty
PostSubject: Re: Marshawn Lynch's run   Marshawn Lynch's run EmptySun Jan 09, 2011 3:35 pm

Awesome, and he won the game with that run!
Back to top Go down
timthebim
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
timthebim

Favorite Fighter(s) : BJ PENN, JOSH KOSCHECK, SPIDER
Posts : 16809
Join date : 2009-07-15
Age : 37
Location : Detroit

Marshawn Lynch's run Empty
PostSubject: Re: Marshawn Lynch's run   Marshawn Lynch's run EmptySun Jan 09, 2011 3:37 pm

Pretty much yes he did.
Back to top Go down
Birdofthad
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt


Favorite Fighter(s) : Ken shamrock, Frank Shamrock, Guy Mezger, Pete Williams, you get it Lions Den
Posts : 17542
Join date : 2009-07-19
Age : 32
Location : D Town

Marshawn Lynch's run Empty
PostSubject: Re: Marshawn Lynch's run   Marshawn Lynch's run EmptySun Jan 09, 2011 3:38 pm

Watched it live and was going nuts he stiff armed porter the guy who picked favor a manning last year to seal the conference finals and super bowl

_________________
1X Ninjas Place Boxing GOR Champ (4 defenses)
Ninja Place GP runner up (ya i lost to the illustrious LA)
Back to top Go down
Wolfgangsta
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
Wolfgangsta

Favorite Fighter(s) : Conor McGregor, Machida, Jon Jones, Ronda Rousey
Posts : 18955
Join date : 2009-07-15
Location : USA

Marshawn Lynch's run Empty
PostSubject: Re: Marshawn Lynch's run   Marshawn Lynch's run EmptySun Jan 09, 2011 5:19 pm

think the nfl will fine him for the nutgrab?
Back to top Go down
http://www.listentothis.org/images/fedoriishi.gif
timthebim
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
timthebim

Favorite Fighter(s) : BJ PENN, JOSH KOSCHECK, SPIDER
Posts : 16809
Join date : 2009-07-15
Age : 37
Location : Detroit

Marshawn Lynch's run Empty
PostSubject: Re: Marshawn Lynch's run   Marshawn Lynch's run EmptySun Jan 09, 2011 5:20 pm

Wolfgangsta wrote:
think the nfl will fine him for the nutgrab?

Hell Yeah $7,500 easy.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman
Posts : 43280
Join date : 2009-07-15
Age : 33
Location : Lawton, Oklahoma

Marshawn Lynch's run Empty
PostSubject: Re: Marshawn Lynch's run   Marshawn Lynch's run EmptyMon Jan 10, 2011 5:26 pm

The field was shaking....literally
http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/playoffs/2010/news/story?id=6008462

SEATTLE -- Marshawn Lynch's 67-yard touchdown run that clinched Seattle's upset of New Orleans in the first round of the NFL playoffs may be remembered for more than the half-dozen or so broken tackles.

It shook Qwest Field and the ground around the stadium -- literally.

John Vidale, director of the Pacific Northwest Seismic Network, says that a seismic monitoring station about 100 yards west of the stadium registered seismic activity during Lynch's fourth-quarter run that clinched Seattle's 41-36 victory.

Vidale says he was inspired to look at the seismic graphs after watching a video posted on the Internet from the upper deck of the stadium and noticed the shaking as Lynch completed his TD run.

Vidale says the shaking lasted about 30 seconds and then faded off for another minute.

_________________
Marshawn Lynch's run Banner10
Back to top Go down
timthebim
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
timthebim

Favorite Fighter(s) : BJ PENN, JOSH KOSCHECK, SPIDER
Posts : 16809
Join date : 2009-07-15
Age : 37
Location : Detroit

Marshawn Lynch's run Empty
PostSubject: Re: Marshawn Lynch's run   Marshawn Lynch's run EmptyMon Jan 10, 2011 6:10 pm

OU wrote:
The field was shaking....literally
http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/playoffs/2010/news/story?id=6008462

SEATTLE -- Marshawn Lynch's 67-yard touchdown run that clinched Seattle's upset of New Orleans in the first round of the NFL playoffs may be remembered for more than the half-dozen or so broken tackles.

It shook Qwest Field and the ground around the stadium -- literally.

John Vidale, director of the Pacific Northwest Seismic Network, says that a seismic monitoring station about 100 yards west of the stadium registered seismic activity during Lynch's fourth-quarter run that clinched Seattle's 41-36 victory.

Vidale says he was inspired to look at the seismic graphs after watching a video posted on the Internet from the upper deck of the stadium and noticed the shaking as Lynch completed his TD run.

Vidale says the shaking lasted about 30 seconds and then faded off for another minute.

Thats nuts!!!!
Back to top Go down
Wolfgangsta
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
Wolfgangsta

Favorite Fighter(s) : Conor McGregor, Machida, Jon Jones, Ronda Rousey
Posts : 18955
Join date : 2009-07-15
Location : USA

Marshawn Lynch's run Empty
PostSubject: Re: Marshawn Lynch's run   Marshawn Lynch's run EmptyMon Jan 10, 2011 8:10 pm

timthebim wrote:
OU wrote:
The field was shaking....literally
http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/playoffs/2010/news/story?id=6008462

SEATTLE -- Marshawn Lynch's 67-yard touchdown run that clinched Seattle's upset of New Orleans in the first round of the NFL playoffs may be remembered for more than the half-dozen or so broken tackles.

It shook Qwest Field and the ground around the stadium -- literally.

John Vidale, director of the Pacific Northwest Seismic Network, says that a seismic monitoring station about 100 yards west of the stadium registered seismic activity during Lynch's fourth-quarter run that clinched Seattle's 41-36 victory.

Vidale says he was inspired to look at the seismic graphs after watching a video posted on the Internet from the upper deck of the stadium and noticed the shaking as Lynch completed his TD run.

Vidale says the shaking lasted about 30 seconds and then faded off for another minute.

Thats nuts!!!!

Marshawn Lynch's run What-you-did-there-i-see-it.thumbnail
Back to top Go down
http://www.listentothis.org/images/fedoriishi.gif
Ziggy116
Black Belt
Black Belt
Ziggy116

Favorite Fighter(s) : Rampage, Fedor, Gangster brothers, Aldo
Posts : 3288
Join date : 2009-07-15
Age : 38
Location : Cedar Rapids

Marshawn Lynch's run Empty
PostSubject: Re: Marshawn Lynch's run   Marshawn Lynch's run EmptyMon Jan 10, 2011 10:34 pm

I watched it live getting ready for the Jets game and it was epic. One of those plays you knew was huge as you watched it. He'll of a football weekend.
Back to top Go down
https://apps.facebook.com/groupsplus/group.php?id=2139
timthebim
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
timthebim

Favorite Fighter(s) : BJ PENN, JOSH KOSCHECK, SPIDER
Posts : 16809
Join date : 2009-07-15
Age : 37
Location : Detroit

Marshawn Lynch's run Empty
PostSubject: Re: Marshawn Lynch's run   Marshawn Lynch's run EmptyTue Jan 11, 2011 6:17 pm

Yeah it was a very good football weekend.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




Marshawn Lynch's run Empty
PostSubject: Re: Marshawn Lynch's run   Marshawn Lynch's run Empty

Back to top Go down
 
Marshawn Lynch's run
Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Ninja's Place :: Sports Discussion :: US Sports-
Jump to: