Ninja's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ A forum dedicated to hardcore combat sports fans. ]

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Had the Big Ten played the Big East's bowl schedule... LMAO

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
NoRegret
Red Belt
Red Belt
NoRegret

Favorite Fighter(s) : Anyone that comes to FIGHT!

Had the Big Ten played the Big East's bowl schedule... LMAO Empty
PostSubject: Had the Big Ten played the Big East's bowl schedule... LMAO   Had the Big Ten played the Big East's bowl schedule... LMAO EmptySat Jan 08, 2011 11:01 pm

Lets just poke a little fun at this. And I will even try to make these games as even as possible.

Lets see...your Cards had the easiest bowl game against Southern Miss...I'll go ahead and put...ahhhh...Northwestern on them.

--- Northwestern vs. Southern Miss - NW wins big.

Hmmmm then NC State vs. West Virginia...lets put 7-5 Iowa on that game.

--- Iowa vs. NC State - Iowa wins by at least 10

Syracuse vs. Kansas State....LOL...I'll throw Illinois in here for shits and giggles.

--- Illinois vs. Kansas State - Well...Baylor beat Kansas State during the season...and Illinois dismantled Baylor...soooo LOL

USF vs. Clemson- The only respectable win for the entire conference. And I'd just throw Penn State in there.

----Penn State vs. Clemson - This would actually be a very close game...but with how Penn State competed with Florida, i'd take Penn State over Clemson in a close one.

Oklahoma vs. UConn- Laughable matchup...Michigan SPANKED UConn (The champs of this pathetic conference)...tough game...I'd put Wisconsin in this game to have it Big 10 champs (due to ranking) vs. Big 12 champs

---- Wisconsin vs. Oklahoma - This would be another close game. The Big 12 got exposed with their run defenses, which I think would benefit Wisconsin greatly, but their defense is hit or miss...so Oklahoma would keep it close...tossup of a game.

Pitt vs. Kentucky- Who cares about this game? LOL I'd throw Michigan in against Kentucky

Michigan vs. Kentucky - Kentucky was horrible...they only had 2 conference victories...so they're like the Michigan of the SEC...and seeing as how Kentucky couldnt stop Pitt's run game... I highly doubt they would be able to stop Denard Robinson...Michigan wins big in that game.

So all in all...just IMHO...The Big Ten would have REAMED the Big East bowl schedule...and im not even including the other two Co-Conference champs in Michigan State or Ohio State. LOL

Back to top Go down
timthebim
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
timthebim

Favorite Fighter(s) : BJ PENN, JOSH KOSCHECK, SPIDER

PostSubject: Re: Had the Big Ten played the Big East's bowl schedule... LMAO   Had the Big Ten played the Big East's bowl schedule... LMAO EmptySat Jan 08, 2011 11:05 pm

Thats funny u took the time to do this but u are absolutely right.
Back to top Go down
NoRegret
Red Belt
Red Belt
NoRegret

PostSubject: Re: Had the Big Ten played the Big East's bowl schedule... LMAO   Had the Big Ten played the Big East's bowl schedule... LMAO EmptySat Jan 08, 2011 11:06 pm

Just making a point Timmah! lol
Back to top Go down
timthebim
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
timthebim

PostSubject: Re: Had the Big Ten played the Big East's bowl schedule... LMAO   Had the Big Ten played the Big East's bowl schedule... LMAO EmptySat Jan 08, 2011 11:07 pm

And a good point it is especially win u say Michigan would beat some1 lol.
Back to top Go down
Ziggy116
Black Belt
Black Belt
Ziggy116

Favorite Fighter(s) : Rampage, Fedor, Gangster brothers, Aldo

PostSubject: Re: Had the Big Ten played the Big East's bowl schedule... LMAO   Had the Big Ten played the Big East's bowl schedule... LMAO EmptySun Jan 09, 2011 12:23 am

Well said regret, that's why anyone who talks up the Big East because of their bowl record is an unreasonable human.
Back to top Go down
https://apps.facebook.com/groupsplus/group.php?id=2139
NoRegret
Red Belt
Red Belt
NoRegret

PostSubject: Re: Had the Big Ten played the Big East's bowl schedule... LMAO   Had the Big Ten played the Big East's bowl schedule... LMAO EmptySun Jan 09, 2011 12:24 am

Ziggy116 wrote:
Well said regret, that's why anyone who talks up the Big East because of their bowl record is an unreasonable human.

Hey, be sarcastic all you want, you know you really feel that way deep down lol.
Back to top Go down
Ziggy116
Black Belt
Black Belt
Ziggy116

PostSubject: Re: Had the Big Ten played the Big East's bowl schedule... LMAO   Had the Big Ten played the Big East's bowl schedule... LMAO EmptySun Jan 09, 2011 12:25 am

I'm sorry but there was no sarcasm in there sir! I'm an Iowa fan for fucks sake!!!
Back to top Go down
timthebim
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
timthebim

PostSubject: Re: Had the Big Ten played the Big East's bowl schedule... LMAO   Had the Big Ten played the Big East's bowl schedule... LMAO EmptySun Jan 09, 2011 12:26 am

Its almost crazy to judge conferences on Bowl games because they are alot of factors that play into them. Teams like Nebraska should kill Washington but they didnt want to be there so they lost. Teams like Oklahoma playing a cup cake like UCONN doesnt really prove much either. Tough to judge how good alot of these conferences really are but by Bowl games just doesnt work for me.
Back to top Go down
Ziggy116
Black Belt
Black Belt
Ziggy116

PostSubject: Re: Had the Big Ten played the Big East's bowl schedule... LMAO   Had the Big Ten played the Big East's bowl schedule... LMAO EmptySun Jan 09, 2011 12:28 am

timthebim wrote:
Its almost crazy to judge conferences on Bowl games because they are alot of factors that play into them. Teams like Nebraska should kill Washington but they didnt want to be there so they lost. Teams like Oklahoma playing a cup cake like UCONN doesnt really prove much either. Tough to judge how good alot of these conferences really are but by Bowl games just doesnt work for me.

It's because every bowl game used to matter so that's how a conference was judged...not so much that way anymore.
Back to top Go down
timthebim
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
timthebim

PostSubject: Re: Had the Big Ten played the Big East's bowl schedule... LMAO   Had the Big Ten played the Big East's bowl schedule... LMAO EmptySun Jan 09, 2011 12:30 am

Ziggy116 wrote:
timthebim wrote:

It's because every bowl game used to matter so that's how a conference was judged...not so much that way anymore.

Exactly. There are so many Bowl games that dont matter and teams that shouldnt be in bowl games there every year. Im a Michigan fan but to be honest we had no business playing in a New Years Day Bowl game this season.
Back to top Go down
Ziggy116
Black Belt
Black Belt
Ziggy116

PostSubject: Re: Had the Big Ten played the Big East's bowl schedule... LMAO   Had the Big Ten played the Big East's bowl schedule... LMAO EmptySun Jan 09, 2011 12:31 am

I'm still confused as to how Michigan and Penn St got "better" bids than Iowa and the insight.com bowl blew them both away. lol
Back to top Go down
NoRegret
Red Belt
Red Belt
NoRegret

PostSubject: Re: Had the Big Ten played the Big East's bowl schedule... LMAO   Had the Big Ten played the Big East's bowl schedule... LMAO EmptySun Jan 09, 2011 12:31 am

Had the Big Ten had this schedule and gone undefeated with it, we would have been criticized for having too easy of a bowl schedule.

People love to hate the conference.
Back to top Go down
timthebim
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
timthebim

PostSubject: Re: Had the Big Ten played the Big East's bowl schedule... LMAO   Had the Big Ten played the Big East's bowl schedule... LMAO EmptySun Jan 09, 2011 12:32 am

Ziggy116 wrote:
I'm still confused as to how Michigan and Penn St got "better" bids than Iowa and the insight.com bowl blew them both away. lol

Well we get a New Years Day Bowl game and lose by 38 because we shouldnt have been there in the 1st place lol.
Back to top Go down
Ziggy116
Black Belt
Black Belt
Ziggy116

PostSubject: Re: Had the Big Ten played the Big East's bowl schedule... LMAO   Had the Big Ten played the Big East's bowl schedule... LMAO EmptySun Jan 09, 2011 12:33 am

NoRegret wrote:
Had the Big Ten had this schedule and gone undefeated with it, we would have been criticized for having too easy of a bowl schedule.

People love to hate the conference.

Very true, but unfortunately for somewhat good reasoning...i.e. recent OSU sanctions. The NCAA loves the BIG TEN!
Back to top Go down
Ziggy116
Black Belt
Black Belt
Ziggy116

PostSubject: Re: Had the Big Ten played the Big East's bowl schedule... LMAO   Had the Big Ten played the Big East's bowl schedule... LMAO EmptySun Jan 09, 2011 12:33 am

timthebim wrote:
Ziggy116 wrote:

Well we get a New Years Day Bowl game and lose by 38 because we shouldnt have been there in the 1st place lol.

And now I get it! lol!
Back to top Go down
timthebim
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
timthebim

PostSubject: Re: Had the Big Ten played the Big East's bowl schedule... LMAO   Had the Big Ten played the Big East's bowl schedule... LMAO EmptySun Jan 09, 2011 12:34 am

It hurts me to admit that by the way..... Sad
Back to top Go down
Ziggy116
Black Belt
Black Belt
Ziggy116

PostSubject: Re: Had the Big Ten played the Big East's bowl schedule... LMAO   Had the Big Ten played the Big East's bowl schedule... LMAO EmptySun Jan 09, 2011 12:35 am

I'm sure it does.
Back to top Go down
timthebim
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
timthebim

PostSubject: Re: Had the Big Ten played the Big East's bowl schedule... LMAO   Had the Big Ten played the Big East's bowl schedule... LMAO EmptySun Jan 09, 2011 12:36 am

Did u guys hear that John Gruden was here today talking about the coaching job???
Back to top Go down
Ziggy116
Black Belt
Black Belt
Ziggy116

PostSubject: Re: Had the Big Ten played the Big East's bowl schedule... LMAO   Had the Big Ten played the Big East's bowl schedule... LMAO EmptySun Jan 09, 2011 12:36 am

I heard there were rumors but I'm not sure how real they are.
Back to top Go down
josh200612
Silver Belt
Silver Belt
josh200612

Favorite Fighter(s) : Rashad Evans #1!,Rampage,GSP,Couture,Chael Sonnen,BJ Penn,Robbie Lawler,King MO,Frank Mir

PostSubject: Re: Had the Big Ten played the Big East's bowl schedule... LMAO   Had the Big Ten played the Big East's bowl schedule... LMAO EmptySun Jan 09, 2011 12:37 am

timthebim wrote:

we got the new years day bowl because we are MICHIGAN. don't be a pussy MICHIGAN fan tim.
Back to top Go down
timthebim
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
timthebim

PostSubject: Re: Had the Big Ten played the Big East's bowl schedule... LMAO   Had the Big Ten played the Big East's bowl schedule... LMAO EmptySun Jan 09, 2011 12:37 am

He was here but Im not sure how interested he is in the job or what????
Back to top Go down
josh200612
Silver Belt
Silver Belt
josh200612

Favorite Fighter(s) : Rashad Evans #1!,Rampage,GSP,Couture,Chael Sonnen,BJ Penn,Robbie Lawler,King MO,Frank Mir

PostSubject: Re: Had the Big Ten played the Big East's bowl schedule... LMAO   Had the Big Ten played the Big East's bowl schedule... LMAO EmptySun Jan 09, 2011 12:38 am

timthebim wrote:
Did u guys hear that John Gruden was here today talking about the coaching job???

ya i heard but not gonna happen. im a dreamer but not that kind of dreamer.
Back to top Go down
timthebim
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
timthebim

PostSubject: Re: Had the Big Ten played the Big East's bowl schedule... LMAO   Had the Big Ten played the Big East's bowl schedule... LMAO EmptySun Jan 09, 2011 12:38 am

josh200612 wrote:
timthebim wrote:

we got the new years day bowl because we are MICHIGAN. don't be a pussy MICHIGAN fan tim.

Pussy fan NO but down on the program for hiring Rich Rod HELL YEAH!!!!!
Back to top Go down
NoRegret
Red Belt
Red Belt
NoRegret

PostSubject: Re: Had the Big Ten played the Big East's bowl schedule... LMAO   Had the Big Ten played the Big East's bowl schedule... LMAO EmptySun Jan 09, 2011 12:39 am

josh200612 wrote:
timthebim wrote:

How bout dont be a Michigan fan at all? lol!
Back to top Go down
josh200612
Silver Belt
Silver Belt
josh200612

PostSubject: Re: Had the Big Ten played the Big East's bowl schedule... LMAO   Had the Big Ten played the Big East's bowl schedule... LMAO EmptySun Jan 09, 2011 12:40 am

NoRegret wrote:
josh200612 wrote:
timthebim wrote:

How bout dont be a Michigan fan at all? lol!

not gonna happen.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Had the Big Ten played the Big East's bowl schedule... LMAO   Had the Big Ten played the Big East's bowl schedule... LMAO Empty

Back to top Go down

Had the Big Ten played the Big East's bowl schedule... LMAO
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next