Ninja's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ A forum dedicated to hardcore combat sports fans. ]

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

OU it is time

Go down 
+2
OU
acccardinal12
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
NoRegret
Red Belt
Red Belt
NoRegret

Favorite Fighter(s) : Anyone that comes to FIGHT!

OU it is time - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: OU it is time   OU it is time - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 09, 2011 12:37 pm

We run shit!
Back to top Go down
timthebim
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
timthebim

Favorite Fighter(s) : BJ PENN, JOSH KOSCHECK, SPIDER

PostSubject: Re: OU it is time   OU it is time - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 09, 2011 12:39 pm

NoRegret wrote:
We run shit!

U got that right and for all of your Big East basketball talk I bet the Big 10 has more final four teams than them also.
Back to top Go down
acccardinal12
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Cung Le, BJ Penn, Mayhem, Chael Sonnen, Anthony Pettis

PostSubject: Re: OU it is time   OU it is time - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 09, 2011 2:05 pm

timthebim wrote:
NoRegret wrote:
We run shit!

U got that right and for all of your Big East basketball talk I bet the Big 10 has more final four teams than them also.

Too many things to think about to make a prediction like that right now. Let's wait until the bracket is revealed and I might take that bet.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman

PostSubject: Re: OU it is time   OU it is time - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 09, 2011 2:07 pm

fuck the Big 10 and the Big East OU it is time - Page 2 40858
Back to top Go down
acccardinal12
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

PostSubject: Re: OU it is time   OU it is time - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 09, 2011 2:44 pm

OU wrote:
fuck the Big 10 and the Big East OU it is time - Page 2 40858

I will let you know that I cheered for Pitt against the Cats yesterday. Of course I cheered for Randall Cobb to do good, but I wanted Pitt to win. Good thing Wannstedt wasn't coaching Pitt or UK might have won the game.

You know we should look towards the future of college football and think about which BCS conference will be the worst next year?

I am thinking the PAC 10 might claim that title. With TCU joining the BEAST and teams like WVU, USF, and Louisville improving, I don't see us claiming that fame for a 3rd year in a row.
Back to top Go down
timthebim
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
timthebim

PostSubject: Re: OU it is time   OU it is time - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 09, 2011 3:49 pm

I have to see who goes pro in all the conferences but the Pac 10 will probably be pretty good. Stanford, Oregon, and USC will all be good, problem is the conference wont be deep.
Back to top Go down
NoRegret
Red Belt
Red Belt
NoRegret

PostSubject: Re: OU it is time   OU it is time - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 10, 2011 12:30 pm

Depending on who all goes to the draft, I wouldnt be surprised at all if TCU has a down year, next year.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman

PostSubject: Re: OU it is time   OU it is time - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 10, 2011 12:54 pm

NoRegret wrote:
Depending on who all goes to the draft, I wouldnt be surprised at all if TCU has a down year, next year.

They still have Ginger as the QB?
Back to top Go down
NoRegret
Red Belt
Red Belt
NoRegret

PostSubject: Re: OU it is time   OU it is time - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 10, 2011 1:00 pm

I'm pretty sure Dalton was a senior.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: OU it is time   OU it is time - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 10, 2011 4:30 pm

bigbeastcardinal12 wrote:
You big 10 fans need to get the hell outta here. This is a big 12 bashing thread only since a few months ago they were the 2nd best conference. I knew they weren't all season long. The big 10 is alot better than I thought they would be. The BEAST has been down for a few years, but we are on our way back.

Now in bball we are double what the SEC is in football. FACT!

If it wasn't for the ACC that might be true. But Duke and UNC alone(the last 2 national champions) make that statement.....FALSE!
Back to top Go down
acccardinal12
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

PostSubject: Re: OU it is time   OU it is time - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 10, 2011 11:31 pm

OU wrote:
You big 10 fans need to get the hell outta here. This is a big 12 bashing thread only since a few months ago they were the 2nd best conference. I knew they weren't all season long. The big 10 is alot better than I thought they would be. The BEAST has been down for a few years, but we are on our way back.

Now in bball we are double what the SEC is in football. FACT!

If it wasn't for the ACC that might be true. But Duke and UNC alone(the last 2 national champions) make that statement.....FALSE!

I meant this year. Not all time best conference. I think Dook is the best overall team this year, but the ACC isn't near as good as the BEAST!
Back to top Go down
acccardinal12
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

PostSubject: Re: OU it is time   OU it is time - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 10, 2011 11:37 pm

btw the CARDS got three 4 star recruits in the past two days. Coach Strong is taking over! When he is done we will have a top 10 recruiting class and one of the best QB's this year in Teddy Bridgewater.
Back to top Go down
timthebim
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
timthebim

PostSubject: Re: OU it is time   OU it is time - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 11, 2011 8:04 pm

btw the CARDS got three 4 star recruits in the past two days. Coach Strong is taking over! When he is done we will have a top 10 recruiting class and one of the best QB's this year in Teddy Bridgewater.

He should be pretty good.
Back to top Go down
acccardinal12
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

PostSubject: Re: OU it is time   OU it is time - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 11, 2011 8:50 pm

timthebim wrote:

He should be pretty good.

People are saying he is the best recruit the CARDS have ever had. I am not sure about that, but I hope they are right. Peanut Whitehead was the best ever imo. Too bad he got hurt a few years back. He would've went pro after his junior year.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: OU it is time   OU it is time - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

OU it is time
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2