[ A forum dedicated to hardcore combat sports fans. ]
 
Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share
 

 NFL PLAYOFFS THREAD!!!!

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15, 16  Next
AuthorMessage
timthebim
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
timthebim

Favorite Fighter(s) : BJ PENN, JOSH KOSCHECK, SPIDER
Posts : 16809
Join date : 2009-07-15
Age : 37
Location : Detroit

NFL PLAYOFFS THREAD!!!! - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: NFL PLAYOFFS THREAD!!!!   NFL PLAYOFFS THREAD!!!! - Page 14 EmptySun Jan 23, 2011 10:09 pm

Well its the end of 3 with the Steelers up 24-10! The Jets have the ball and this 1 is far from over.
Back to top Go down
timthebim
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
timthebim

Favorite Fighter(s) : BJ PENN, JOSH KOSCHECK, SPIDER
Posts : 16809
Join date : 2009-07-15
Age : 37
Location : Detroit

NFL PLAYOFFS THREAD!!!! - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: NFL PLAYOFFS THREAD!!!!   NFL PLAYOFFS THREAD!!!! - Page 14 EmptySun Jan 23, 2011 10:15 pm

This is a huge drive for the Jets and they are deep in Pittsburgh territory with about 13 minutes to go in the 4th.
Back to top Go down
timthebim
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
timthebim

Favorite Fighter(s) : BJ PENN, JOSH KOSCHECK, SPIDER
Posts : 16809
Join date : 2009-07-15
Age : 37
Location : Detroit

NFL PLAYOFFS THREAD!!!! - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: NFL PLAYOFFS THREAD!!!!   NFL PLAYOFFS THREAD!!!! - Page 14 EmptySun Jan 23, 2011 10:23 pm

What a huge goal line stand by the Steelers. That may have just sent them to the Superbowl if the Steelers can pick up a couple more 1st downs.
Back to top Go down
timthebim
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
timthebim

Favorite Fighter(s) : BJ PENN, JOSH KOSCHECK, SPIDER
Posts : 16809
Join date : 2009-07-15
Age : 37
Location : Detroit

NFL PLAYOFFS THREAD!!!! - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: NFL PLAYOFFS THREAD!!!!   NFL PLAYOFFS THREAD!!!! - Page 14 EmptySun Jan 23, 2011 10:26 pm

Well the Pouncey injury comes back to haunt the Steelers as they fumble the snap on the goal line and give up a safety. Unacceptable for this to happen to a pro team.
Back to top Go down
timthebim
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
timthebim

Favorite Fighter(s) : BJ PENN, JOSH KOSCHECK, SPIDER
Posts : 16809
Join date : 2009-07-15
Age : 37
Location : Detroit

NFL PLAYOFFS THREAD!!!! - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: NFL PLAYOFFS THREAD!!!!   NFL PLAYOFFS THREAD!!!! - Page 14 EmptySun Jan 23, 2011 10:30 pm

Looks like the Steelers defense is playing alittle passive right now instead of attacking.
Back to top Go down
timthebim
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
timthebim

Favorite Fighter(s) : BJ PENN, JOSH KOSCHECK, SPIDER
Posts : 16809
Join date : 2009-07-15
Age : 37
Location : Detroit

NFL PLAYOFFS THREAD!!!! - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: NFL PLAYOFFS THREAD!!!!   NFL PLAYOFFS THREAD!!!! - Page 14 EmptySun Jan 23, 2011 10:37 pm

The Jets are looking great here in the second half! Alittle surprised they went for 1 but Rex knows better than me. 24-19 with just under 4 minutes to go. What a great day of football today!!!
Back to top Go down
Wolfgangsta
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
Wolfgangsta

Favorite Fighter(s) : Conor McGregor, Machida, Jon Jones, Ronda Rousey
Posts : 18955
Join date : 2009-07-15
Location : USA

NFL PLAYOFFS THREAD!!!! - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: NFL PLAYOFFS THREAD!!!!   NFL PLAYOFFS THREAD!!!! - Page 14 EmptySun Jan 23, 2011 10:46 pm

wow great game
Back to top Go down
http://www.listentothis.org/images/fedoriishi.gif
timthebim
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
timthebim

Favorite Fighter(s) : BJ PENN, JOSH KOSCHECK, SPIDER
Posts : 16809
Join date : 2009-07-15
Age : 37
Location : Detroit

NFL PLAYOFFS THREAD!!!! - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: NFL PLAYOFFS THREAD!!!!   NFL PLAYOFFS THREAD!!!! - Page 14 EmptySun Jan 23, 2011 10:46 pm

Wolfgangsta wrote:
wow great game

U wouldnt know it if all u saw was the 1st half. The Jets have played a great 2nd half.
Back to top Go down
timthebim
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
timthebim

Favorite Fighter(s) : BJ PENN, JOSH KOSCHECK, SPIDER
Posts : 16809
Join date : 2009-07-15
Age : 37
Location : Detroit

NFL PLAYOFFS THREAD!!!! - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: NFL PLAYOFFS THREAD!!!!   NFL PLAYOFFS THREAD!!!! - Page 14 EmptySun Jan 23, 2011 10:48 pm

What a play call and a great pass by Big ben to send his squad to the SuperBowl!!!!
Back to top Go down
Wolfgangsta
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
Wolfgangsta

Favorite Fighter(s) : Conor McGregor, Machida, Jon Jones, Ronda Rousey
Posts : 18955
Join date : 2009-07-15
Location : USA

NFL PLAYOFFS THREAD!!!! - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: NFL PLAYOFFS THREAD!!!!   NFL PLAYOFFS THREAD!!!! - Page 14 EmptySun Jan 23, 2011 10:50 pm

Ben is such a scumbag dude
Back to top Go down
http://www.listentothis.org/images/fedoriishi.gif
timthebim
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
timthebim

Favorite Fighter(s) : BJ PENN, JOSH KOSCHECK, SPIDER
Posts : 16809
Join date : 2009-07-15
Age : 37
Location : Detroit

NFL PLAYOFFS THREAD!!!! - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: NFL PLAYOFFS THREAD!!!!   NFL PLAYOFFS THREAD!!!! - Page 14 EmptySun Jan 23, 2011 10:52 pm

timthebim wrote:
I'm not a fan of any of the teams either, I actually hate the Bears and Packers and really dont care about the Jets and Steelers. I just have a feeling that the Packers will win a very close game like 21-17 and the Steelers will beat the Jets 24-20 in another close game. I wouldnt be surprised at all though if the Bears and Jets won. These 2 games are so evenly matched its scary.

I was pretty close with my scores as well as my games. I had Packers 21-17 and it was 21-14 and i had the Steelers 24-20 and it was 24-19!!!! Thats scary close. Won all bets today that I made!!! Packers-3.5 and under 43 and Steelers-3.5 and over 37.5!!! I love the playoffs!!!!
Back to top Go down
timthebim
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
timthebim

Favorite Fighter(s) : BJ PENN, JOSH KOSCHECK, SPIDER
Posts : 16809
Join date : 2009-07-15
Age : 37
Location : Detroit

NFL PLAYOFFS THREAD!!!! - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: NFL PLAYOFFS THREAD!!!!   NFL PLAYOFFS THREAD!!!! - Page 14 EmptySun Jan 23, 2011 10:53 pm

Wolfgangsta wrote:
Ben is such a scumbag dude

Yeah pretty much I seem to be the only 1 on this board that cares for him at all lol.
Back to top Go down
timthebim
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
timthebim

Favorite Fighter(s) : BJ PENN, JOSH KOSCHECK, SPIDER
Posts : 16809
Join date : 2009-07-15
Age : 37
Location : Detroit

NFL PLAYOFFS THREAD!!!! - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: NFL PLAYOFFS THREAD!!!!   NFL PLAYOFFS THREAD!!!! - Page 14 EmptySun Jan 23, 2011 10:55 pm

Great season by the Jets!!! Came up just alittle short but they will be very good for a long time.
Back to top Go down
Birdofthad
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt


Favorite Fighter(s) : Ken shamrock, Frank Shamrock, Guy Mezger, Pete Williams, you get it Lions Den
Posts : 17542
Join date : 2009-07-19
Age : 32
Location : D Town

NFL PLAYOFFS THREAD!!!! - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: NFL PLAYOFFS THREAD!!!!   NFL PLAYOFFS THREAD!!!! - Page 14 EmptySun Jan 23, 2011 10:58 pm

great game but FUCK seriously Steelers vs Packers in Cowboy Stadium, FUCKING YUCK

Couldnt pick two more hated teams unless the Eagles and Redskins were playing.

_________________
1X Ninjas Place Boxing GOR Champ (4 defenses)
Ninja Place GP runner up (ya i lost to the illustrious LA)
Back to top Go down
LA
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
LA

Favorite Fighter(s) : Lyoto Machida, BJ Penn, Anderson Silva, Jose Aldo
Posts : 15046
Join date : 2009-07-15
Age : 33
Location : Boston, Mass and Los Angeles, California

NFL PLAYOFFS THREAD!!!! - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: NFL PLAYOFFS THREAD!!!!   NFL PLAYOFFS THREAD!!!! - Page 14 EmptySun Jan 23, 2011 11:04 pm

Yimmy putting in some work today LOL

Pulled down an easy $200 on these games today, though the Bears and Jets made the games closer then I expected.

Cutler screwed the Bears due to a sandy vagina, not that they would have won anyways. That Hanie kid showed some game, if he would have somehow won that game, without a doubt he and not Cutler should have started the SB.

Pitt is just a better team then the Jets, nothing more to say.

Pack vs Pitt is a total toss up, I'm rooting for the Pack, but mostly cause I love Rodgers and want him to win it all more then any other athlete on a team I'm not a fan of ever.
Back to top Go down
LA
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
LA

Favorite Fighter(s) : Lyoto Machida, BJ Penn, Anderson Silva, Jose Aldo
Posts : 15046
Join date : 2009-07-15
Age : 33
Location : Boston, Mass and Los Angeles, California

NFL PLAYOFFS THREAD!!!! - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: NFL PLAYOFFS THREAD!!!!   NFL PLAYOFFS THREAD!!!! - Page 14 EmptySun Jan 23, 2011 11:05 pm

timthebim wrote:
Wolfgangsta wrote:
Ben is such a scumbag dude

Yeah pretty much I seem to be the only 1 on this board that cares for him at all lol.

Ben is a piece of shit, that one chick was a nut case but to many times to give him a free pass here, that said dude has game.
Back to top Go down
LA
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
LA

Favorite Fighter(s) : Lyoto Machida, BJ Penn, Anderson Silva, Jose Aldo
Posts : 15046
Join date : 2009-07-15
Age : 33
Location : Boston, Mass and Los Angeles, California

NFL PLAYOFFS THREAD!!!! - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: NFL PLAYOFFS THREAD!!!!   NFL PLAYOFFS THREAD!!!! - Page 14 EmptySun Jan 23, 2011 11:18 pm

Man, how do people still think Kobe raped that chick? The human mind is there to use it... I mean women find Kobe to be an attractive guy, he's loaded, a megastar, and has a hot wife; he def doesn't or didn't need to rape a girl to get some. Aside from the fact that the girl involved had previous psycho behavior, lets just look at the situation a little more. Ever fuck a girl with a really tight box? Now picture a 6-6 black guy with a little white chick, no shit he tore that pussy up. I believe after this, the girl then went and fucked like 2 other guys and had other dudes semen in her or on her clothes. This was a classic case of crazy bitch trying to cash in on a celeb. Only thing Kobe did wrong was put himself in that situation.
Back to top Go down
timthebim
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
timthebim

Favorite Fighter(s) : BJ PENN, JOSH KOSCHECK, SPIDER
Posts : 16809
Join date : 2009-07-15
Age : 37
Location : Detroit

NFL PLAYOFFS THREAD!!!! - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: NFL PLAYOFFS THREAD!!!!   NFL PLAYOFFS THREAD!!!! - Page 14 EmptySun Jan 23, 2011 11:26 pm

LA wrote:
Man, how do people still think Kobe raped that chick? The human mind is there to use it... I mean women find Kobe to be an attractive guy, he's loaded, a megastar, and has a hot wife; he def doesn't or didn't need to rape a girl to get some. Aside from the fact that the girl involved had previous psycho behavior, lets just look at the situation a little more. Ever fuck a girl with a really tight box? Now picture a 6-6 black guy with a little white chick, no shit he tore that pussy up. I believe after this, the girl then went and fucked like 2 other guys and had other dudes semen in her or on her clothes. This was a classic case of crazy bitch trying to cash in on a celeb. Only thing Kobe did wrong was put himself in that situation.

Same with Big ben my friend!!!!!
Back to top Go down
LA
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
LA

Favorite Fighter(s) : Lyoto Machida, BJ Penn, Anderson Silva, Jose Aldo
Posts : 15046
Join date : 2009-07-15
Age : 33
Location : Boston, Mass and Los Angeles, California

NFL PLAYOFFS THREAD!!!! - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: NFL PLAYOFFS THREAD!!!!   NFL PLAYOFFS THREAD!!!! - Page 14 EmptySun Jan 23, 2011 11:31 pm

It would have had to have ended with that one crazy bitch though with Ben, too many similar occurances overall. But I have no clue why he would have to get violent with chicks to get action, makes no sense.
Back to top Go down
timthebim
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
timthebim

Favorite Fighter(s) : BJ PENN, JOSH KOSCHECK, SPIDER
Posts : 16809
Join date : 2009-07-15
Age : 37
Location : Detroit

NFL PLAYOFFS THREAD!!!! - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: NFL PLAYOFFS THREAD!!!!   NFL PLAYOFFS THREAD!!!! - Page 14 EmptySun Jan 23, 2011 11:31 pm

LA wrote:
Yimmy putting in some work today LOL

Pulled down an easy $200 on these games today, though the Bears and Jets made the games closer then I expected.

Cutler screwed the Bears due to a sandy vagina, not that they would have won anyways. That Hanie kid showed some game, if he would have somehow won that game, without a doubt he and not Cutler should have started the SB.

Pitt is just a better team then the Jets, nothing more to say.

Pack vs Pitt is a total toss up, I'm rooting for the Pack, but mostly cause I love Rodgers and want him to win it all more then any other athlete on a team I'm not a fan of ever.


I was watching the games by myself today so i just talked on NP to my self all day lol. Anyways i hit the Jackpot today for $300 and almost feel like calling in tomorrow off work lol.
Back to top Go down
timthebim
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
timthebim

Favorite Fighter(s) : BJ PENN, JOSH KOSCHECK, SPIDER
Posts : 16809
Join date : 2009-07-15
Age : 37
Location : Detroit

NFL PLAYOFFS THREAD!!!! - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: NFL PLAYOFFS THREAD!!!!   NFL PLAYOFFS THREAD!!!! - Page 14 EmptySun Jan 23, 2011 11:37 pm

LA wrote:
It would have had to have ended with that one crazy bitch though with Ben, too many similar occurances overall. But I have no clue why he would have to get violent with chicks to get action, makes no sense.

Not sure myself unless thats what he is into. Anyways Im not sure why the guys I like every1 else seems to hate lol. King James and Ben seem to be 2 of the most hated athletes on this board.
Back to top Go down
bobbitt15
Gold Belt
Gold Belt


Favorite Fighter(s) : Chael Sonnen, Michael Chandler, Jorge Masvidal, Carlos Condit
Posts : 14830
Join date : 2009-07-16
Age : 30
Location : Cincinnati

NFL PLAYOFFS THREAD!!!! - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: NFL PLAYOFFS THREAD!!!!   NFL PLAYOFFS THREAD!!!! - Page 14 EmptyMon Jan 24, 2011 12:15 am

timthebim wrote:
LA wrote:
Man, how do people still think Kobe raped that chick? The human mind is there to use it... I mean women find Kobe to be an attractive guy, he's loaded, a megastar, and has a hot wife; he def doesn't or didn't need to rape a girl to get some. Aside from the fact that the girl involved had previous psycho behavior, lets just look at the situation a little more. Ever fuck a girl with a really tight box? Now picture a 6-6 black guy with a little white chick, no shit he tore that pussy up. I believe after this, the girl then went and fucked like 2 other guys and had other dudes semen in her or on her clothes. This was a classic case of crazy bitch trying to cash in on a celeb. Only thing Kobe did wrong was put himself in that situation.

Same with Big ben my friend!!!!!

I don't know any chicks that find Ben attractive lol

_________________
NFL PLAYOFFS THREAD!!!! - Page 14 0000
Back to top Go down
Wolfgangsta
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
Wolfgangsta

Favorite Fighter(s) : Conor McGregor, Machida, Jon Jones, Ronda Rousey
Posts : 18955
Join date : 2009-07-15
Location : USA

NFL PLAYOFFS THREAD!!!! - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: NFL PLAYOFFS THREAD!!!!   NFL PLAYOFFS THREAD!!!! - Page 14 EmptyMon Jan 24, 2011 12:23 am

Rape has nothing to do with not getting some most of the time. It would be power and control over women that drives the urge for men with power to tape. Physical, primal domination is what they're looking for.
Back to top Go down
http://www.listentothis.org/images/fedoriishi.gif
LA
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
LA

Favorite Fighter(s) : Lyoto Machida, BJ Penn, Anderson Silva, Jose Aldo
Posts : 15046
Join date : 2009-07-15
Age : 33
Location : Boston, Mass and Los Angeles, California

NFL PLAYOFFS THREAD!!!! - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: NFL PLAYOFFS THREAD!!!!   NFL PLAYOFFS THREAD!!!! - Page 14 EmptyMon Jan 24, 2011 12:27 am

Perhaps that fits with Ben, but I'm not buying it with Kobe.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman
Posts : 43280
Join date : 2009-07-15
Age : 33
Location : Lawton, Oklahoma

NFL PLAYOFFS THREAD!!!! - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: NFL PLAYOFFS THREAD!!!!   NFL PLAYOFFS THREAD!!!! - Page 14 EmptyMon Jan 24, 2011 12:29 am

Kobe rapes because he knows he can.

_________________
NFL PLAYOFFS THREAD!!!! - Page 14 Banner10
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




NFL PLAYOFFS THREAD!!!! - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: NFL PLAYOFFS THREAD!!!!   NFL PLAYOFFS THREAD!!!! - Page 14 Empty

Back to top Go down
 
NFL PLAYOFFS THREAD!!!!
Back to top 
Page 14 of 16Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15, 16  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Ninja's Place :: Sports Discussion :: US Sports-
Jump to: