Ninja's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ A forum dedicated to hardcore combat sports fans. ]

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Chael Sonnen Suspended From UFC

Go down 
+6
bobbitt15
LA
Primetyme199
captain organic
GDPofDRC
Birdofthad
10 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Birdofthad
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Ken shamrock, Frank Shamrock, Guy Mezger, Pete Williams, you get it Lions Den

Chael Sonnen Suspended From UFC Empty
PostSubject: Chael Sonnen Suspended From UFC   Chael Sonnen Suspended From UFC EmptyTue Jan 04, 2011 7:48 pm

Dana White says Sonnens contract is "temporarily frozen."

No word on the Akiyama fight though

http://www.bloodyelbow.com/2011/1/4/1914152/ufc-suspends-chael-sonnen-following-guilty-plea-to-mortgage-fraud

Last edited by Birdofthad on Tue Jan 04, 2011 7:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
GDPofDRC
Administrator
Administrator
GDPofDRC

Favorite Fighter(s) : Shogun, Fedor, Wand, Saku, Hendo, BJ, Bas, Cain, Mike Vallely

PostSubject: Re: Chael Sonnen Suspended From UFC   Chael Sonnen Suspended From UFC EmptyTue Jan 04, 2011 7:49 pm

Good. He's done it to himself.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/v/skCV2L0c6K0
captain organic
Bronze Belt
Bronze Belt
captain organic

PostSubject: Re: Chael Sonnen Suspended From UFC   Chael Sonnen Suspended From UFC EmptyTue Jan 04, 2011 7:54 pm

Well done Dana, well done.
Back to top Go down
Birdofthad
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Ken shamrock, Frank Shamrock, Guy Mezger, Pete Williams, you get it Lions Den

PostSubject: Re: Chael Sonnen Suspended From UFC   Chael Sonnen Suspended From UFC EmptyTue Jan 04, 2011 7:54 pm

anyone else wonder if Sonnen has some sort of psychotic disorder?

Says outlandish hateful things (i.e. Lance Armstrong gave himself cancer and the pygmie line)

Then lie's about multiple things (i.e. the Armstrong cancer quote, the Kizer lie, the I dont have a twitter account lie)

Then he detests steroids and wants to be a politician all while pissing dirty and money laundering

Anyone else's bullshit disorder alarm going off? This guys a fucking duesche bag who i bet has some socail disorders.
Back to top Go down
captain organic
Bronze Belt
Bronze Belt
captain organic

PostSubject: Re: Chael Sonnen Suspended From UFC   Chael Sonnen Suspended From UFC EmptyTue Jan 04, 2011 8:01 pm

Birdofthad wrote:

Says outlandish hateful things (i.e. Lance Armstrong gave himself cancer and the pygmie line)

Then lie's about multiple things (i.e. the Armstrong cancer quote, the Kizer lie, the I dont have a twitter account lie)

Then he detests steroids and wants to be a politician all while pissing dirty and money laundering

Anyone else's bullshit disorder alarm going off? This guys a fucking duesche bag who i bet has some socail disorders.

yeah man maybe. I thought it was all an act, but u might be right. dude is coming off as straight looney.

He said he never went through puberty, maybe he is stuck in 12 yr old kid mode.
Back to top Go down
GDPofDRC
Administrator
Administrator
GDPofDRC

Favorite Fighter(s) : Shogun, Fedor, Wand, Saku, Hendo, BJ, Bas, Cain, Mike Vallely

PostSubject: Re: Chael Sonnen Suspended From UFC   Chael Sonnen Suspended From UFC EmptyTue Jan 04, 2011 8:02 pm

lol
Back to top Go down
GDPofDRC
Administrator
Administrator
GDPofDRC

PostSubject: Re: Chael Sonnen Suspended From UFC   Chael Sonnen Suspended From UFC EmptyTue Jan 04, 2011 8:02 pm

His psycho behavior seems to of really blown up the last year or two. hmmmmmmm.
Back to top Go down
Birdofthad
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt

PostSubject: Re: Chael Sonnen Suspended From UFC   Chael Sonnen Suspended From UFC EmptyTue Jan 04, 2011 8:04 pm

captain organic wrote:
Birdofthad wrote:

yeah man maybe. I thought it was all an act, but u might be right. dude is coming off as straight looney.

He said he never went through puberty, maybe he is stuck in 12 yr old kid mode.

would make some sense i mean in this day and age when we have you ON FUCKING CAMERA saying where your twitter account is then deny you have one, the guy is a blatant baffoonish moron who the second he got the spotlight, we started seeing all of his bullshit.

Literally, 1 year. not even, more like 8 months, thats all it took to figure out Chael Sonnen
Back to top Go down
Primetyme199
Brown Belt
Brown Belt
Primetyme199

PostSubject: Re: Chael Sonnen Suspended From UFC   Chael Sonnen Suspended From UFC EmptyTue Jan 04, 2011 8:09 pm

GDPofDRC wrote:
Good. He's done it to himself.

captain organic wrote:
Well done Dana, well done.

This.
Back to top Go down
captain organic
Bronze Belt
Bronze Belt
captain organic

PostSubject: Re: Chael Sonnen Suspended From UFC   Chael Sonnen Suspended From UFC EmptyTue Jan 04, 2011 8:12 pm

Ha ha, who knew, way back when, that Sonnen, and not Filho was the one with the biggest mental disorder?
Back to top Go down
GDPofDRC
Administrator
Administrator
GDPofDRC

PostSubject: Re: Chael Sonnen Suspended From UFC   Chael Sonnen Suspended From UFC EmptyTue Jan 04, 2011 8:13 pm

The thing is I think Dana doesn't want to do this but for image he feels like he has to. Sonnen is gonna be announced on another card with the quickness and everyone is gonna be all smiles and daisys saying "yep he really got his life together that guy" and shit. Nothing will change unless there is a curve ball in his sentencing.
Back to top Go down
GDPofDRC
Administrator
Administrator
GDPofDRC

PostSubject: Re: Chael Sonnen Suspended From UFC   Chael Sonnen Suspended From UFC EmptyTue Jan 04, 2011 8:14 pm

captain organic wrote:
Ha ha, who knew, way back when, that Sonnen, and not Filho was the one with the biggest mental disorder?

Might of been contagious.

I'm going for the prescription drug abuse for the behavior thing myself.
Back to top Go down
Birdofthad
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt

PostSubject: Re: Chael Sonnen Suspended From UFC   Chael Sonnen Suspended From UFC EmptyTue Jan 04, 2011 8:15 pm

i sadly agree GDP i think this is just damage control and we will see this fuckwad by the end of the year. hopefully he gets catcalled out of the building
Back to top Go down
LA
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
LA

Favorite Fighter(s) : Lyoto Machida, BJ Penn, Anderson Silva, Jose Aldo

PostSubject: Re: Chael Sonnen Suspended From UFC   Chael Sonnen Suspended From UFC EmptyTue Jan 04, 2011 8:32 pm

Sonnen is an idiot, and you reap what you soe

Shitty part is, he's a top MW that makes for interesting good fights.
Back to top Go down
Birdofthad
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt

PostSubject: Re: Chael Sonnen Suspended From UFC   Chael Sonnen Suspended From UFC EmptyTue Jan 04, 2011 8:59 pm

look you know your a fuck up when you are a Oregon Duck and the Bird isnt giving you a pass
Back to top Go down
LA
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
LA

Favorite Fighter(s) : Lyoto Machida, BJ Penn, Anderson Silva, Jose Aldo

PostSubject: Re: Chael Sonnen Suspended From UFC   Chael Sonnen Suspended From UFC EmptyTue Jan 04, 2011 9:14 pm

Wonder who replaces Chael? maybe Stann?
Back to top Go down
bobbitt15
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Chael Sonnen, Michael Chandler, Jorge Masvidal, Carlos Condit

PostSubject: Re: Chael Sonnen Suspended From UFC   Chael Sonnen Suspended From UFC EmptyTue Jan 04, 2011 11:05 pm

I wouldn't expect to see more than a month delay from the other fight. I think we'll see him in April or early May. This is his job after all and he's got to make money
Back to top Go down
Birdofthad
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt

PostSubject: Re: Chael Sonnen Suspended From UFC   Chael Sonnen Suspended From UFC EmptyTue Jan 04, 2011 11:09 pm

i thought money laundering was his job?
Back to top Go down
bobbitt15
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Chael Sonnen, Michael Chandler, Jorge Masvidal, Carlos Condit

PostSubject: Re: Chael Sonnen Suspended From UFC   Chael Sonnen Suspended From UFC EmptyTue Jan 04, 2011 11:10 pm

That's just to make some extra cash
Back to top Go down
Birdofthad
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt

PostSubject: Re: Chael Sonnen Suspended From UFC   Chael Sonnen Suspended From UFC EmptyTue Jan 04, 2011 11:12 pm

ahahah i think he lost his license in all this as well, wonder if thats gonna hurt his income or if he has been active since 06
Back to top Go down
bobbitt15
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

PostSubject: Re: Chael Sonnen Suspended From UFC   Chael Sonnen Suspended From UFC EmptyTue Jan 04, 2011 11:13 pm

And anyway, now that he is off a little while longer scrap this Akiyama nonsense and just make Chael-Wand
Back to top Go down
Birdofthad
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt

PostSubject: Re: Chael Sonnen Suspended From UFC   Chael Sonnen Suspended From UFC EmptyTue Jan 04, 2011 11:15 pm

ya the Akiyama fight didnt make much sense IMO
Back to top Go down
timthebim
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
timthebim

Favorite Fighter(s) : BJ PENN, JOSH KOSCHECK, SPIDER

PostSubject: Re: Chael Sonnen Suspended From UFC   Chael Sonnen Suspended From UFC EmptyWed Jan 05, 2011 10:31 am

I almost think it is time to cut ties with Chael. He is a complete fuckup who has done next to nothing to help the UFC but has been in all kinds of shit that never seems to end.
Back to top Go down
killerofchicken
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
killerofchicken

Favorite Fighter(s) : Mauricio Shogun Rua, BJ Penn, AXE MURDERER,Fedor, CroCop, Vitor Belfort, JDS

PostSubject: Re: Chael Sonnen Suspended From UFC   Chael Sonnen Suspended From UFC EmptyWed Jan 05, 2011 10:38 am

timthebim wrote:
I almost think it is time to cut ties with Chael. He is a complete fuckup who has done next to nothing to help the UFC but has been in all kinds of shit that never seems to end.

He gets so much publicity that its not even funny...
Back to top Go down
SOKO
Black Belt
Black Belt
SOKO

Favorite Fighter(s) : The Dragon, Kenflo, Hendo, Guida, Ace, Wand, Cain, Carwin, Foreman, Evander, Oscar

PostSubject: Re: Chael Sonnen Suspended From UFC   Chael Sonnen Suspended From UFC EmptyWed Jan 05, 2011 11:08 am

Bird hit it on the nose and like I said in the past sonnen is a fucking fake, hypocrite, liar, bullshitter, cheater, crook, fraud, etc etc etc. FUCK SONNEN!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chael Sonnen Suspended From UFC   Chael Sonnen Suspended From UFC Empty

Back to top Go down

Chael Sonnen Suspended From UFC
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next