Ninja's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ A forum dedicated to hardcore combat sports fans. ]

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

BBC...52-46

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman

BBC...52-46 Empty
PostSubject: BBC...52-46   BBC...52-46 EmptyThu Dec 16, 2010 3:51 pm

Back to top Go down
killerofchicken
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
killerofchicken

Favorite Fighter(s) : Mauricio Shogun Rua, BJ Penn, AXE MURDERER,Fedor, CroCop, Vitor Belfort, JDS

BBC...52-46 Empty
PostSubject: Re: BBC...52-46   BBC...52-46 EmptyThu Dec 16, 2010 3:53 pm

who da fuck is drexel
Back to top Go down
acccardinal12
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Cung Le, BJ Penn, Mayhem, Chael Sonnen, Anthony Pettis

BBC...52-46 Empty
PostSubject: Re: BBC...52-46   BBC...52-46 EmptyThu Dec 16, 2010 5:15 pm

Fuck you guys! We needed this loss. Getting outrebounded by 20 and shooting horrible against anyone and this is what happens. I just hope we can smack the Cats in the face and shut their fans up.

Last time I checked the Sooners sucked balls!
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman

BBC...52-46 Empty
PostSubject: Re: BBC...52-46   BBC...52-46 EmptyThu Dec 16, 2010 5:18 pm

bigbeastcardinal12 wrote:
Fuck you guys! We needed this loss. Getting outrebounded by 20 and shooting horrible against anyone and this is what happens. I just hope we can smack the Cats in the face and shut their fans up.

But atleast OU is playing in a BCS game. So you rooting FOR the Cats in football but against them in basketball? Just get a blue K on one cheek and an red L on the other. Problem solved Wink
Back to top Go down
acccardinal12
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

BBC...52-46 Empty
PostSubject: Re: BBC...52-46   BBC...52-46 EmptyThu Dec 16, 2010 5:22 pm

OU wrote:

But atleast OU is playing in a BCS game. So you rooting FOR the Cats in football but against them in basketball? Just get a blue K on one cheek and an red L on the other. Problem solved Wink

I am rooting for Pitt against the Cats and The CARDS against Southern Miss. Our football team is on the rise again son! I hate the cats right now anyways. Basketball season is here and the catheads are talking ten kinds of different shit. I only liked watching Randal Cobb ad pulled for the Cats against certain SEC teams anyways.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

BBC...52-46 Empty
PostSubject: Re: BBC...52-46   BBC...52-46 EmptyThu Dec 16, 2010 5:24 pm

OU wrote:

I am rooting for Pitt against the Cats and The CARDS against Southern Miss. Our football team is on the rise again son! I hate the cats right now anyways. Basketball season is here and the catheads are talking ten kinds of different shit. I only liked watching Randal Cobb ad pulled for the Cats against certain SEC teams anyways.

Cats>Cards Basketball Kiss My a$$
Back to top Go down
acccardinal12
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

BBC...52-46 Empty
PostSubject: Re: BBC...52-46   BBC...52-46 EmptyThu Dec 16, 2010 5:29 pm

OU wrote:
OU wrote:

Cats>Cards Basketball BBC...52-46 2466

I cant wait to see if that is true. I know we would beat them if we played again in football and I feel confident this team can beat UK in BBall. In a few years my football team will be on top again in the BEAST and we may get to play your turd sooners in a BCS game. I can only hope for that!
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

BBC...52-46 Empty
PostSubject: Re: BBC...52-46   BBC...52-46 EmptyThu Dec 16, 2010 5:31 pm

Yeah maybe one day when OU is down and Cards score some fluke wins, they can meet. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
acccardinal12
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

BBC...52-46 Empty
PostSubject: Re: BBC...52-46   BBC...52-46 EmptyThu Dec 16, 2010 5:33 pm

OU wrote:
Yeah maybe one day when OU is down and Cards score some fluke wins, they can meet. BBC...52-46 726609

Is that what your excuse is gonna be?
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

BBC...52-46 Empty
PostSubject: Re: BBC...52-46   BBC...52-46 EmptyThu Dec 16, 2010 5:37 pm

OU wrote:
Yeah maybe one day when OU is down and Cards score some fluke wins, they can meet. BBC...52-46 726609

Is that what your excuse is gonna be?

I'll just be pissed that we had such a failure of a season that we had to play....Cards in a bowl game. What a bummer tongue
Back to top Go down
acccardinal12
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

BBC...52-46 Empty
PostSubject: Re: BBC...52-46   BBC...52-46 EmptyThu Dec 16, 2010 6:05 pm

I SHIT ON YOUR THOUGHTS! BBC...52-46 158640
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

BBC...52-46 Empty
PostSubject: Re: BBC...52-46   BBC...52-46 Empty