Ninja's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ A forum dedicated to hardcore combat sports fans. ]

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Update : Kid to make UFC debut against Demetrious Johnson

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
LA
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
LA

Favorite Fighter(s) : Lyoto Machida, BJ Penn, Anderson Silva, Jose Aldo

Update : Kid to make UFC debut against Demetrious Johnson Empty
PostSubject: Update : Kid to make UFC debut against Demetrious Johnson   Update : Kid to make UFC debut against Demetrious Johnson EmptyFri Dec 10, 2010 8:05 am

Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman

PostSubject: Re: Update : Kid to make UFC debut against Demetrious Johnson   Update : Kid to make UFC debut against Demetrious Johnson EmptyFri Dec 10, 2010 9:43 am

Hope it's true. I said it when the merger happened, smaller fighters will now migrate over to the big show.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman

PostSubject: Re: Update : Kid to make UFC debut against Demetrious Johnson   Update : Kid to make UFC debut against Demetrious Johnson EmptyFri Dec 10, 2010 10:22 am

Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: Update : Kid to make UFC debut against Demetrious Johnson   Update : Kid to make UFC debut against Demetrious Johnson EmptyFri Dec 10, 2010 11:37 am

Back to top Go down
Wolfgangsta
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
Wolfgangsta

Favorite Fighter(s) : Conor McGregor, Machida, Jon Jones, Ronda Rousey

PostSubject: Re: Update : Kid to make UFC debut against Demetrious Johnson   Update : Kid to make UFC debut against Demetrious Johnson EmptyFri Dec 10, 2010 2:42 pm

I'm hearing he's booked against Demetrious Johnson at 127
Back to top Go down
http://www.listentothis.org/images/fedoriishi.gif
bobbitt15
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Chael Sonnen, Michael Chandler, Jorge Masvidal, Carlos Condit

PostSubject: Re: Update : Kid to make UFC debut against Demetrious Johnson   Update : Kid to make UFC debut against Demetrious Johnson EmptyFri Dec 10, 2010 2:52 pm

Back to top Go down
MMAEYES
Black Belt
Black Belt
MMAEYES

Favorite Fighter(s) : BJ PENN, FEDOR, NICK DIAZ

PostSubject: Re: Update : Kid to make UFC debut against Demetrious Johnson   Update : Kid to make UFC debut against Demetrious Johnson EmptyFri Dec 10, 2010 3:51 pm

Sweet!
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: Update : Kid to make UFC debut against Demetrious Johnson   Update : Kid to make UFC debut against Demetrious Johnson EmptyFri Dec 10, 2010 4:27 pm

Wolfgangsta wrote:
I'm hearing he's booked against Demetrious Johnson at 127
correct.
http://mmajunkie.com/news/21708/norifumi-kid-yamamoto-vs-demetrious-johnson-slated-for-ufc-126.mma
Back to top Go down
MMAEYES
Black Belt
Black Belt
MMAEYES

PostSubject: Re: Update : Kid to make UFC debut against Demetrious Johnson   Update : Kid to make UFC debut against Demetrious Johnson EmptyFri Dec 10, 2010 4:32 pm

I would love to see Kid KO Johnson Very Happy
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: Update : Kid to make UFC debut against Demetrious Johnson   Update : Kid to make UFC debut against Demetrious Johnson EmptyFri Dec 10, 2010 4:35 pm

MMAEYES wrote:
I would love to see Kid KO Johnson Update : Kid to make UFC debut against Demetrious Johnson 726609

Mighty Mouse will make him really work for this first win. Wouldn't be surprised if Mighty Mouse overwhelms him.
Back to top Go down
MMAEYES
Black Belt
Black Belt
MMAEYES

PostSubject: Re: Update : Kid to make UFC debut against Demetrious Johnson   Update : Kid to make UFC debut against Demetrious Johnson EmptyFri Dec 10, 2010 4:42 pm

OU wrote:
MMAEYES wrote:
I would love to see Kid KO Johnson Update : Kid to make UFC debut against Demetrious Johnson 726609

Mighty Mouse will make him really work for this first win. Wouldn't be surprised if Mighty Mouse overwhelms him.

Right but it would be so great if Kid came out and just dropped Mighty Mouse. I'm thinking it's far more likely to go to the score cards but I'm just saying...
Back to top Go down
bobbitt15
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Chael Sonnen, Michael Chandler, Jorge Masvidal, Carlos Condit

PostSubject: Re: Update : Kid to make UFC debut against Demetrious Johnson   Update : Kid to make UFC debut against Demetrious Johnson EmptyFri Dec 10, 2010 7:21 pm

Damn I'm going to have to do some serious previous fight watching for some of these pickems coming up
Back to top Go down
bobbitt15
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

PostSubject: Re: Update : Kid to make UFC debut against Demetrious Johnson   Update : Kid to make UFC debut against Demetrious Johnson EmptyFri Dec 10, 2010 10:11 pm

I'm loving both of these two signings but I'm probably not going to pick either of them. I'm not going to give Kid the benefit of the doubt until he proves he's worthy against a guy that will be non-stop for 3 rounds. Especially in his first fight. Its going to be exciting to watch though and that 126 main card is fantastic. Spider-Belfort, Forrest-Ace, Bones-Bader, Torres-Banuelos, and Kid-MM. Awesome
Back to top Go down
bobbitt15
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

PostSubject: Re: Update : Kid to make UFC debut against Demetrious Johnson   Update : Kid to make UFC debut against Demetrious Johnson EmptyFri Dec 10, 2010 10:24 pm

Of course 135 is the more natural fit for Kid as well. I'll stop talking to myself now but I'm pumped about these new additions
Back to top Go down
Wolfgangsta
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
Wolfgangsta

Favorite Fighter(s) : Conor McGregor, Machida, Jon Jones, Ronda Rousey

PostSubject: Re: Update : Kid to make UFC debut against Demetrious Johnson   Update : Kid to make UFC debut against Demetrious Johnson EmptyFri Dec 10, 2010 10:46 pm

bobbittofthad
Back to top Go down
http://www.listentothis.org/images/fedoriishi.gif
bobbitt15
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

PostSubject: Re: Update : Kid to make UFC debut against Demetrious Johnson   Update : Kid to make UFC debut against Demetrious Johnson EmptyFri Dec 10, 2010 11:28 pm

Lol I was going to throw in a Den's reference at the end of that last post
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Update : Kid to make UFC debut against Demetrious Johnson   Update : Kid to make UFC debut against Demetrious Johnson Empty

Back to top Go down

Update : Kid to make UFC debut against Demetrious Johnson
Page 1 of 1