Ninja's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ A forum dedicated to hardcore combat sports fans. ]

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

my first kickboxing smoker

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
thaibrawler

my first kickboxing smoker Empty
PostSubject: my first kickboxing smoker   my first kickboxing smoker EmptyThu Dec 09, 2010 9:06 pm

all 3 rounds are on my youtube page:

www.youtube.com/user/timisawhiteman

im the white dude. lol. let me know how you think i did. thanks Smile
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman

PostSubject: Re: my first kickboxing smoker   my first kickboxing smoker EmptyThu Dec 09, 2010 9:11 pm

Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman

PostSubject: Re: my first kickboxing smoker   my first kickboxing smoker EmptyThu Dec 09, 2010 9:14 pm

Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: my first kickboxing smoker   my first kickboxing smoker EmptyThu Dec 09, 2010 9:15 pm

Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: my first kickboxing smoker   my first kickboxing smoker EmptyThu Dec 09, 2010 9:29 pm

pretty good for a first fight, that guy couldn't seem to stay on his feet. Good job man.
Back to top Go down
GDPofDRC
Administrator
Administrator
GDPofDRC

Favorite Fighter(s) : Shogun, Fedor, Wand, Saku, Hendo, BJ, Bas, Cain, Mike Vallely

PostSubject: Re: my first kickboxing smoker   my first kickboxing smoker EmptyThu Dec 09, 2010 9:51 pm

It's the irockvans!!! Gotta be demoralizing for the other guy to get pushed down over and over again by the bottom of your foot lol. Like the way the first round ended to, perfect timing.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/v/skCV2L0c6K0
thaibrawler

PostSubject: Re: my first kickboxing smoker   my first kickboxing smoker EmptyFri Dec 10, 2010 4:15 am

thanks for posting the rounds bro. haha yeah I like this forum Smile. big ups to you for the referral. there's another smoker in february which I plan to fight in. not sure if I'm going to do mma or another kickboxing fight. we'll see how it goes ! thanks for the support Smile
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: my first kickboxing smoker   my first kickboxing smoker EmptyFri Dec 10, 2010 9:32 am

thaibrawler wrote:
thanks for posting the rounds bro. haha yeah I like this forum Smile. big ups to you for the referral. there's another smoker in february which I plan to fight in. not sure if I'm going to do mma or another kickboxing fight. we'll see how it goes ! thanks for the support Smile

No problem man, glad you decided to to join, welcome to the board. Keep it up, can't wait to see some more.
Back to top Go down
MMAEYES
Black Belt
Black Belt
MMAEYES

Favorite Fighter(s) : BJ PENN, FEDOR, NICK DIAZ

PostSubject: Re: my first kickboxing smoker   my first kickboxing smoker EmptyFri Dec 10, 2010 5:21 pm

Props ThaiBrawler/Tim lol. You did real good man. Must of been sweet to have all that support behind you too.
Back to top Go down
captain organic
Bronze Belt
Bronze Belt
captain organic

PostSubject: Re: my first kickboxing smoker   my first kickboxing smoker EmptyFri Dec 10, 2010 10:54 pm

Welcome aboard Thai.

My honest critique is this.

I thought your opponent held a skill advantage that was evident in the opening portions of the fight.

But you kept calm and let that guy tire himself out.

Though u were also obviously tired, u delt with it better, I def think him falling all over the place was due to lack of stamina(been there myself).

So the positives I saw were.

1)Composure: weathering his initial onslaught
2)toughness which allows for composure
3)counter striking, which u did well both off of his punches, and when u caught his kicks.
4)kicks: dropped him with a front kick that looked like it hurt him, and also landed a clean one to the head I think in the 2nd.

Improvements:

1)I'd like to see a stiff jab.
2)Endurance, yeah u handled it better, but u were also pretty tired in the 2nd.

Overall: Great job, I'm envious.
Back to top Go down
thaibrawler

PostSubject: Re: my first kickboxing smoker   my first kickboxing smoker EmptySat Dec 11, 2010 9:13 pm

captain organic wrote:
Welcome aboard Thai.

My honest critique is this.

I thought your opponent held a skill advantage that was evident in the opening portions of the fight.

But you kept calm and let that guy tire himself out.

Though u were also obviously tired, u delt with it better, I def think him falling all over the place was due to lack of stamina(been there myself).

So the positives I saw were.

1)Composure: weathering his initial onslaught
2)toughness which allows for composure
3)counter striking, which u did well both off of his punches, and when u caught his kicks.
4)kicks: dropped him with a front kick that looked like it hurt him, and also landed a clean one to the head I think in the 2nd.

Improvements:

1)I'd like to see a stiff jab.
2)Endurance, yeah u handled it better, but u were also pretty tired in the 2nd.

Overall: Great job, I'm envious.

thanks a bunch man. i really appreciate it Very Happy. im trying to run at least 5 miles a day now which isnt easy but i gotta get to that level of cardio.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: my first kickboxing smoker   my first kickboxing smoker Empty

Back to top Go down

my first kickboxing smoker
Page 1 of 1