Ninja's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ A forum dedicated to hardcore combat sports fans. ]

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Bellator expected to announce a multi-year broadcast deal with FOX Entertainment Group

Go down 
+7
acccardinal12
captain organic
GDPofDRC
Wolfgangsta
MMAEYES
killerofchicken
OU
11 posters
AuthorMessage
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman

Bellator expected to announce a multi-year broadcast deal with FOX Entertainment Group Empty
PostSubject: Bellator expected to announce a multi-year broadcast deal with FOX Entertainment Group   Bellator expected to announce a multi-year broadcast deal with FOX Entertainment Group EmptyFri Dec 03, 2010 2:19 pm

http://mmajunkie.com/news/21608/exclusive-bellator-expected-to-air-live-on-fx-delayed-on-fsn-and-fuel-tv-in-2011.mma
Bellator Fighting Championships officials are expected to announce a multi-year broadcast deal with FOX Entertainment Group, sources today confirmed with MMAjunkie.com (www.mmajunkie.com).

As part of the deal, future Bellator events are expected to air live on the FX cable station with tape-delayed broadcasts on sister stations FOX Sports Net and Fuel TV.

Bellator aired its first first season on the Spanish-language ESPN Deportes and its two most recent seasons on FSN.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman

Bellator expected to announce a multi-year broadcast deal with FOX Entertainment Group Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bellator expected to announce a multi-year broadcast deal with FOX Entertainment Group   Bellator expected to announce a multi-year broadcast deal with FOX Entertainment Group EmptyFri Dec 03, 2010 2:20 pm

moving live shows to FX
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: Bellator expected to announce a multi-year broadcast deal with FOX Entertainment Group   Bellator expected to announce a multi-year broadcast deal with FOX Entertainment Group EmptyFri Dec 03, 2010 2:20 pm

I love it, hopefully now baseball and hockey won't prevent me from seeing the LIVE shows.
Back to top Go down
killerofchicken
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
killerofchicken

Favorite Fighter(s) : Mauricio Shogun Rua, BJ Penn, AXE MURDERER,Fedor, CroCop, Vitor Belfort, JDS

PostSubject: Re: Bellator expected to announce a multi-year broadcast deal with FOX Entertainment Group   Bellator expected to announce a multi-year broadcast deal with FOX Entertainment Group EmptyFri Dec 03, 2010 2:21 pm

NICE!
Back to top Go down
MMAEYES
Black Belt
Black Belt
MMAEYES

Favorite Fighter(s) : BJ PENN, FEDOR, NICK DIAZ

PostSubject: Re: Bellator expected to announce a multi-year broadcast deal with FOX Entertainment Group   Bellator expected to announce a multi-year broadcast deal with FOX Entertainment Group EmptyFri Dec 03, 2010 2:26 pm

FX..... sweet
Back to top Go down
Wolfgangsta
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
Wolfgangsta

Favorite Fighter(s) : Conor McGregor, Machida, Jon Jones, Ronda Rousey

PostSubject: Re: Bellator expected to announce a multi-year broadcast deal with FOX Entertainment Group   Bellator expected to announce a multi-year broadcast deal with FOX Entertainment Group EmptyFri Dec 03, 2010 2:27 pm

Ah FX..very nice!
Back to top Go down
http://www.listentothis.org/images/fedoriishi.gif
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: Bellator expected to announce a multi-year broadcast deal with FOX Entertainment Group   Bellator expected to announce a multi-year broadcast deal with FOX Entertainment Group EmptyFri Dec 03, 2010 2:44 pm

so now Fox has had MMA on FSN and FX, will FOX ever get in on this?
Back to top Go down
GDPofDRC
Administrator
Administrator
GDPofDRC

Favorite Fighter(s) : Shogun, Fedor, Wand, Saku, Hendo, BJ, Bas, Cain, Mike Vallely

PostSubject: Re: Bellator expected to announce a multi-year broadcast deal with FOX Entertainment Group   Bellator expected to announce a multi-year broadcast deal with FOX Entertainment Group EmptyFri Dec 03, 2010 2:50 pm

I think I called this a couple of months ago. Said FX or SyFy would work with them. It is monumentally better to be on FX, no getting bumped by regional sports.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/v/skCV2L0c6K0
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: Bellator expected to announce a multi-year broadcast deal with FOX Entertainment Group   Bellator expected to announce a multi-year broadcast deal with FOX Entertainment Group EmptyFri Dec 03, 2010 2:51 pm

GDPofDRC wrote:
I think I called this a couple of months ago. Said FX or SyFy would work with them. It is monumentally better to be on FX, no getting bumped by regional sports.

link or it didn't happen... Wink
Back to top Go down
GDPofDRC
Administrator
Administrator
GDPofDRC

Favorite Fighter(s) : Shogun, Fedor, Wand, Saku, Hendo, BJ, Bas, Cain, Mike Vallely

PostSubject: Re: Bellator expected to announce a multi-year broadcast deal with FOX Entertainment Group   Bellator expected to announce a multi-year broadcast deal with FOX Entertainment Group EmptyFri Dec 03, 2010 2:54 pm

Shit. I'd use the search for it but I don't understand how that thing really works. I could copy and past this post into it for a post search and nothing would come up.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/v/skCV2L0c6K0
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: Bellator expected to announce a multi-year broadcast deal with FOX Entertainment Group   Bellator expected to announce a multi-year broadcast deal with FOX Entertainment Group EmptyFri Dec 03, 2010 2:56 pm

GDPofDRC wrote:
Shit. I'd use the search for it but I don't understand how that thing really works. I could copy and past this post into it for a post search and nothing would come up.

I searched "Bellator" and the "Bellator in trouble" thread popped up. But that wasn't the right thread, I remember there being more conversation about networks. Might have been in a different thread. I think it might have been the thread about the UFC possibly getting a network deal in the future.
Back to top Go down
captain organic
Bronze Belt
Bronze Belt
captain organic

PostSubject: Re: Bellator expected to announce a multi-year broadcast deal with FOX Entertainment Group   Bellator expected to announce a multi-year broadcast deal with FOX Entertainment Group EmptyFri Dec 03, 2010 3:00 pm

I was getting worried about Bellator for a minute there. good for them.
Back to top Go down
acccardinal12
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Cung Le, BJ Penn, Mayhem, Chael Sonnen, Anthony Pettis

PostSubject: Re: Bellator expected to announce a multi-year broadcast deal with FOX Entertainment Group   Bellator expected to announce a multi-year broadcast deal with FOX Entertainment Group EmptyFri Dec 03, 2010 9:20 pm

FX is borderline Versus when it comes to all the commercials during events.
Back to top Go down
Birdofthad
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Ken shamrock, Frank Shamrock, Guy Mezger, Pete Williams, you get it Lions Den

PostSubject: Re: Bellator expected to announce a multi-year broadcast deal with FOX Entertainment Group   Bellator expected to announce a multi-year broadcast deal with FOX Entertainment Group EmptyFri Dec 03, 2010 9:28 pm

what the hell is FX??
Back to top Go down
bobbitt15
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Chael Sonnen, Michael Chandler, Jorge Masvidal, Carlos Condit

PostSubject: Re: Bellator expected to announce a multi-year broadcast deal with FOX Entertainment Group   Bellator expected to announce a multi-year broadcast deal with FOX Entertainment Group EmptyFri Dec 03, 2010 9:31 pm

Home to Nip/Tuck, Rescue Me, Its Always Sunny, Sons of Anarchy,etc

Pretty big network
Back to top Go down
KingsOwn19
Administrator
Administrator
KingsOwn19

Favorite Fighter(s) : Lyoto Machida, BJ Penn, Anderson Silva,Dan Henderson, Emelianenko Fedor, Josh Barnett

PostSubject: Re: Bellator expected to announce a multi-year broadcast deal with FOX Entertainment Group   Bellator expected to announce a multi-year broadcast deal with FOX Entertainment Group EmptyFri Dec 03, 2010 9:40 pm

Wow. This is actually a very big time deal.

Good for Bellator.

Next time guys, believe Bjorn over the douche bag blogger at bloody elbow. The Bellator is in trouble article didnt have any source linking Bellator to desperate times except the Foxsports deal was out. As soon as Bjorn destroyed the entire article i knew Bellator would resurface somewhere. Didnt expect live shows on FX.

That's as big if not a bigger station than Spike and if they can run unleashed type shows on FoxSports and Fuel...break out Bellator.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: Bellator expected to announce a multi-year broadcast deal with FOX Entertainment Group   Bellator expected to announce a multi-year broadcast deal with FOX Entertainment Group EmptyFri Dec 03, 2010 9:42 pm

Birdofthad wrote:
what the hell is FX??

I love FX. They show the shows B listed and they also play movies all the time. They play some good stuff. No sports though, can't remember seeing any sports on there.
Back to top Go down
Wolfgangsta
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
Wolfgangsta

PostSubject: Re: Bellator expected to announce a multi-year broadcast deal with FOX Entertainment Group   Bellator expected to announce a multi-year broadcast deal with FOX Entertainment Group EmptySat Dec 04, 2010 4:00 am

Why can't Strikeforce get down like this? Where was Bellator during the collapse of EliteXC?
Back to top Go down
LA
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
LA

Favorite Fighter(s) : Lyoto Machida, BJ Penn, Anderson Silva, Jose Aldo

PostSubject: Re: Bellator expected to announce a multi-year broadcast deal with FOX Entertainment Group   Bellator expected to announce a multi-year broadcast deal with FOX Entertainment Group EmptySat Dec 04, 2010 4:07 am

Great station for Bellator

GDP you said G4 or SyFy, remember cause I thought G4 was a great idea.
Back to top Go down
Wolfgangsta
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
Wolfgangsta

PostSubject: Re: Bellator expected to announce a multi-year broadcast deal with FOX Entertainment Group   Bellator expected to announce a multi-year broadcast deal with FOX Entertainment Group EmptySat Dec 04, 2010 4:08 am

LA wrote:
Great station for Bellator

GDP you said G4 or SyFy, remember cause I thought G4 was a great idea.

Truth, and I said the same thing months before that. I don't think I said FX though.
Back to top Go down
Wolfgangsta
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
Wolfgangsta

PostSubject: Re: Bellator expected to announce a multi-year broadcast deal with FOX Entertainment Group   Bellator expected to announce a multi-year broadcast deal with FOX Entertainment Group EmptySat Dec 04, 2010 4:11 am

Back to top Go down
LA
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
LA

Favorite Fighter(s) : Lyoto Machida, BJ Penn, Anderson Silva, Jose Aldo

PostSubject: Re: Bellator expected to announce a multi-year broadcast deal with FOX Entertainment Group   Bellator expected to announce a multi-year broadcast deal with FOX Entertainment Group EmptySat Dec 04, 2010 5:21 am

Yeah it was me who said FX
Back to top Go down
KingsOwn19
Administrator
Administrator
KingsOwn19

Favorite Fighter(s) : Lyoto Machida, BJ Penn, Anderson Silva,Dan Henderson, Emelianenko Fedor, Josh Barnett

PostSubject: Re: Bellator expected to announce a multi-year broadcast deal with FOX Entertainment Group   Bellator expected to announce a multi-year broadcast deal with FOX Entertainment Group EmptySat Dec 04, 2010 5:46 am

Makes me wonder what the "big station" Shine Fights signed with. Maybe they got G4, though i'm expecting to be underwhelmed by them.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bellator expected to announce a multi-year broadcast deal with FOX Entertainment Group   Bellator expected to announce a multi-year broadcast deal with FOX Entertainment Group Empty

Back to top Go down

Bellator expected to announce a multi-year broadcast deal with FOX Entertainment Group
Page 1 of 1