[ A forum dedicated to hardcore combat sports fans. ]

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Damn just stop it already...

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
NoRegret
Red Belt
Red Belt
NoRegret

Favorite Fighter(s) : Anyone that comes to FIGHT!

Damn just stop it already... - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Damn just stop it already...   Damn just stop it already... - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 04, 2010 3:12 pm

Birdofthad wrote:
It all comes down to a stupid ass market (Ohio) a retarded fucking owner( Cleveland) and fan base with the mind of an Ohio retard (oh wait thats what they are)

this guy came to your market, made you releveant, got you to the finals, and you hate him

Boo fucking hoo , hey Cleveland, imagine you dont have the first pick in that draft, then what?? you probably are irrelevant for the next 7 years, be happy he stuck with your sorry asses fo as long as he did
Some duesche bag had the nerve to say, "well Lebron said he would win a title," hey dipshit remember when Shaq went to Pheonix ?? what did he say? something about another ring, you wanna ride shaw's nuts too over that statement? atleast Lebron got your stank ass to a title game

Know-nothing ignorant sport fan. Sorry ohio has a passionate fan base...it could be worse, we could be a buncha steers and queers like bitches from texas.

Now that last comment was sarcasm. And for someone who probably has never even been to ohio, let alone lived here to say that, shows how truly a classless and ignorant an individual you are.
Back to top Go down
bobbitt15
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Chael Sonnen, Michael Chandler, Jorge Masvidal, Carlos Condit

PostSubject: Re: Damn just stop it already...   Damn just stop it already... - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 04, 2010 3:49 pm

LA wrote:
LeBron is a clown, everytime he opens his mouth he seems dumber to me, wish the coverage of him and the Heat would fade, but it won't.

So true. He's a fucking moron

Gold Belt
Gold Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Chael Sonnen, Michael Chandler, Jorge Masvidal, Carlos Condit

PostSubject: Re: Damn just stop it already...   Damn just stop it already... - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 04, 2010 3:51 pm

Birdofthad wrote:
Kings call me when my girlfriend is in the NBA

you guys fucking DRAFTED A PLAYER

he fucking left you in FREE MARKET

cry a fucking river

you look like idiots the first city to cry like babies over a sports figure that legitimately left you

waah he had a special on tv too dump me, even though im his biggest dick rider i hate him know

Lebron and the Heat fucking clowned the shitty Cavs and the Heat suck themseves

gotta laugh

anyone chanting Scottie Pippen and think that they are bad ass deserve to be embarrassed

Kings is from LA and I'm sure doesn't give a damn about the Cavs. He's just pointing out what anybody with an oz of intelligence could grasp

Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
LA

Favorite Fighter(s) : Lyoto Machida, BJ Penn, Anderson Silva, Jose Aldo

PostSubject: Re: Damn just stop it already...   Damn just stop it already... - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 04, 2010 4:58 pm

How could anyone defend LeBron in this thread?
Back to top Go down
Wolfgangsta
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
Wolfgangsta

Favorite Fighter(s) : Conor McGregor, Machida, Jon Jones, Ronda Rousey

PostSubject: Re: Damn just stop it already...   Damn just stop it already... - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 04, 2010 5:31 pm

No one is defending Lebron as much as laughing at Cleveland fans for embarrassing themselves.
Back to top Go down
http://www.listentothis.org/images/fedoriishi.gif
NoRegret
Red Belt
Red Belt
NoRegret

PostSubject: Re: Damn just stop it already...   Damn just stop it already... - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 04, 2010 6:03 pm

Wolfgangsta wrote:
No one is defending Lebron as much as laughing at Cleveland fans for embarrassing themselves.

How did Cleveland fans embarras themselves?

That makes no sense.
Back to top Go down
timthebim
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
timthebim

Favorite Fighter(s) : BJ PENN, JOSH KOSCHECK, SPIDER

PostSubject: Re: Damn just stop it already...   Damn just stop it already... - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 04, 2010 6:07 pm

NoRegret wrote:
Wolfgangsta wrote:

That makes no sense.

The fans havent embarrassed themselves but the Cavs owner defintely has in my opinion.
Back to top Go down
NoRegret
Red Belt
Red Belt
NoRegret

PostSubject: Re: Damn just stop it already...   Damn just stop it already... - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 04, 2010 6:11 pm

timthebim wrote:
NoRegret wrote:
Wolfgangsta wrote:

That makes no sense.

The fans havent embarrassed themselves but the Cavs owner defintely has in my opinion.

Thats what I am saying lol.

If he is implying that the fans embarrased themselves by coming out and causing such a big atmosphere to let out their frustration at Lebron, then he is stupid. That will be a historical sport moment that people look back on 20 years from now...and people that have been following, and reporting for the NBA for a LONG time have said that was the most hostile enviornment they had ever been in. The fans did their part...the Cavs team did not.

And had the Cavs organization not beefed up security and controlled what kinda signs and shirts came in....things could have been a whole hell of a lot worse.
Back to top Go down
bobbitt15
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

PostSubject: Re: Damn just stop it already...   Damn just stop it already... - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 04, 2010 6:11 pm

You'd probably be pissed too if you sucked someone's dick for 7 years and then they shit all over you on national TV Tim. Judging by the horror stories that were coming out when teams were trying to "recruit" LeBron about how big of a baby he is and how he expects his posse to be catered to as if they are actually valuable human beings there's no telling what was going on in Cleveland.

Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
timthebim

PostSubject: Re: Damn just stop it already...   Damn just stop it already... - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 04, 2010 6:13 pm

Yeah the atmosphere at that game was just nuts. i actually had to turn my tv down when LeBron got the ball LOL.
Back to top Go down
NoRegret
Red Belt
Red Belt
NoRegret

PostSubject: Re: Damn just stop it already...   Damn just stop it already... - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 04, 2010 6:13 pm

bobbitt15 wrote:
You'd probably be pissed too if you sucked someone's dick for 7 years and then they shit all over you on national TV Tim. Judging by the horror stories that were coming out when teams were trying to "recruit" LeBron about how big of a baby he is and how he expects his posse to be catered to as if they are actually valuable human beings there's no telling what was going on in Cleveland.

You want to know how big of a pussy he is? He made it so that his flight to Cleveland landed at 3 AM with beefed up security to boot, just to make sure nobody was around to harrass him.

Last edited by NoRegret on Sat Dec 04, 2010 6:15 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
timthebim
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
timthebim

PostSubject: Re: Damn just stop it already...   Damn just stop it already... - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 04, 2010 6:14 pm

bobbitt15 wrote:

U maybe right but the problem I have is he is gone and this fucking guy cant seem to just let it go LOL.
Back to top Go down
Wolfgangsta
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
Wolfgangsta

PostSubject: Re: Damn just stop it already...   Damn just stop it already... - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 04, 2010 7:06 pm

The chants of Scottie Pippin were particularly embarrassing.

Cleveland ; fuck you, as if you'd ever get the chance to get a Scottie Pippin, much less a Jordan.
Back to top Go down
LA
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
LA

Favorite Fighter(s) : Lyoto Machida, BJ Penn, Anderson Silva, Jose Aldo

PostSubject: Re: Damn just stop it already...   Damn just stop it already... - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 04, 2010 7:21 pm

Why is anyone surprised that Cleveland fans booed LeBronze? we've seen similar situations in other sports, Favre for one, and they weren't half as bad as the way Bronze shit on Cleveland fans.

The Pippen chants were in the context of going to Miami to be a sidekick.

And anyone who jumped ship with a player shouldn't say anything about Cleveland fans for staying loyal to their team and hating on Bron for his bullshit.
Back to top Go down
timthebim
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
timthebim

PostSubject: Re: Damn just stop it already...   Damn just stop it already... - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 04, 2010 9:44 pm

I really didnt care for the pippen chants because I thought it was more of a shot at Scottie than at LeBron but some of the others were pretty funny.
Back to top Go down
Wolfgangsta
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
Wolfgangsta

PostSubject: Re: Damn just stop it already...   Damn just stop it already... - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 04, 2010 9:53 pm

I get the sports hate factor, and I dig it, but using public works money to put signs up? Tell me those were privately donated to Akron, please.
Back to top Go down
timthebim
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
timthebim

PostSubject: Re: Damn just stop it already...   Damn just stop it already... - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 04, 2010 9:56 pm

Wolfgangsta wrote:
I get the sports hate factor, and I dig it, but using public works money to put signs up? Tell me those were privately donated to Akron, please.

They had to be donated, probably by the Cavs owner.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Damn just stop it already...   Damn just stop it already... - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Damn just stop it already...
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Ninja's Place :: Sports Discussion :: US Sports-
Jump to: