Ninja's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ A forum dedicated to hardcore combat sports fans. ]

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Ninja's Place Most Popular MMA Fighter Tournament- The Result

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage

Ninja's Place Most Popular MMA Fighter Tournament- The Result Empty
PostSubject: Ninja's Place Most Popular MMA Fighter Tournament- The Result   Ninja's Place Most Popular MMA Fighter Tournament- The Result EmptyMon Nov 29, 2010 5:34 am

I thought it would be interesting to see who the most popular fighter is on this board based on a knockout tournament.

Fedor Emelianenko was voted as the most popular. He beat these 31 fighters to win the tournament.

Brock Lesnar, Cain Velasquez, Junior Dos Santos, Alistair Overeem, Randy Couture, Urijah Faber, Miguel Torres, Mauricio Rua, Lyoto Machida, Rashad Evans, Quinton Jackson, Jon Jones, Ryan Bader, Forrest Griffin, Rich Franklin, Diego Sanchez, Kenny Florian, Vitor Belfort, Dan Henderson, Wanderlei Silva, Anderson Silva, GSP, Thiago Alves, Nick Diaz, Carlos Condit, Gilbert Melendez, Eddie Alvarez, Matt Hughes, BJ Penn, Frankie Edgar and Jose Aldo.

If you want to nominate someone not already named for Fedor to defend the title against you're welcome to here.
Back to top Go down
acccardinal12
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Cung Le, BJ Penn, Mayhem, Chael Sonnen, Anthony Pettis

PostSubject: Re: Ninja's Place Most Popular MMA Fighter Tournament- The Result   Ninja's Place Most Popular MMA Fighter Tournament- The Result EmptyMon Nov 29, 2010 11:52 am

My vote for Fedor shouldn't have counted. I voted Fedor and meant to click on BJ Penn. I am not sure if that made a difference anyway?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ninja's Place Most Popular MMA Fighter Tournament- The Result   Ninja's Place Most Popular MMA Fighter Tournament- The Result EmptyMon Nov 29, 2010 11:54 am

Nope. Vote was Fedor 7, Rua 4, Penn 3.
Back to top Go down
acccardinal12
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Cung Le, BJ Penn, Mayhem, Chael Sonnen, Anthony Pettis

PostSubject: Re: Ninja's Place Most Popular MMA Fighter Tournament- The Result   Ninja's Place Most Popular MMA Fighter Tournament- The Result EmptyMon Nov 29, 2010 11:58 am

freakzilla316ftw wrote:

Cool! If BJ didn't win, Fedor would be my second choice.
Back to top Go down
josh200612
Silver Belt
Silver Belt
josh200612

Favorite Fighter(s) : Rashad Evans #1!,Rampage,GSP,Couture,Chael Sonnen,BJ Penn,Robbie Lawler,King MO,Frank Mir

PostSubject: Re: Ninja's Place Most Popular MMA Fighter Tournament- The Result   Ninja's Place Most Popular MMA Fighter Tournament- The Result EmptyMon Nov 29, 2010 12:00 pm

i voted for penn. if fedor's click would quit ducking fights i might actually like him.
Back to top Go down
MMAEYES
Black Belt
Black Belt
MMAEYES

Favorite Fighter(s) : BJ PENN, FEDOR, NICK DIAZ

PostSubject: Re: Ninja's Place Most Popular MMA Fighter Tournament- The Result   Ninja's Place Most Popular MMA Fighter Tournament- The Result EmptyMon Nov 29, 2010 12:07 pm

bigbeastcardinal12 wrote:
freakzilla316ftw wrote:

Cool! If BJ didn't win, Fedor would be my second choice.

Same but I really wanted Freaks most hated fighter to win this thing. That would have been great lol
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ninja's Place Most Popular MMA Fighter Tournament- The Result   Ninja's Place Most Popular MMA Fighter Tournament- The Result EmptyMon Nov 29, 2010 12:09 pm

Lol, you bastard.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ninja's Place Most Popular MMA Fighter Tournament- The Result   Ninja's Place Most Popular MMA Fighter Tournament- The Result Empty

Back to top Go down

Ninja's Place Most Popular MMA Fighter Tournament- The Result
Page 1 of 1