Ninja's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ A forum dedicated to hardcore combat sports fans. ]

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Dana pissed with Rampage and says no rematch

Go down 
+5
killerofchicken
redvexx8
Birdofthad
timthebim
KingsOwn19
9 posters
AuthorMessage

Dana pissed with Rampage and says no rematch Empty
PostSubject: Dana pissed with Rampage and says no rematch   Dana pissed with Rampage and says no rematch EmptySun Nov 21, 2010 9:46 pm

Back to top Go down
KingsOwn19
Administrator
Administrator
KingsOwn19

Favorite Fighter(s) : Lyoto Machida, BJ Penn, Anderson Silva,Dan Henderson, Emelianenko Fedor, Josh Barnett

PostSubject: Re: Dana pissed with Rampage and says no rematch   Dana pissed with Rampage and says no rematch EmptySun Nov 21, 2010 9:56 pm

Of course, Dana takes exception to somebody telling it like it is. Rampage felt Machida was the better fighter...he would know right? i mean he was the one actually in the cage fighting while the promoter is hoping the bigger draw wins.

I don't believe for one second that Dana did not want Rampage to win that fight.
Back to top Go down
timthebim
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
timthebim

Favorite Fighter(s) : BJ PENN, JOSH KOSCHECK, SPIDER

PostSubject: Re: Dana pissed with Rampage and says no rematch   Dana pissed with Rampage and says no rematch EmptySun Nov 21, 2010 9:58 pm

I was alittle surprised Rampage acted like that also.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dana pissed with Rampage and says no rematch   Dana pissed with Rampage and says no rematch EmptySun Nov 21, 2010 10:00 pm

If Machida had dominated then i'd understand Rampage doing that but Machida only won the 3rd rd in my opinion.
Back to top Go down
KingsOwn19
Administrator
Administrator
KingsOwn19

Favorite Fighter(s) : Lyoto Machida, BJ Penn, Anderson Silva,Dan Henderson, Emelianenko Fedor, Josh Barnett

PostSubject: Re: Dana pissed with Rampage and says no rematch   Dana pissed with Rampage and says no rematch EmptySun Nov 21, 2010 10:01 pm

I'm not. Rampage almost always admits he should of lost when he gets a questionable decision. He did for Ninja. I think he did for Lindland, and he did it again for Lyoto. He's also right each times...Rampage should have lost all three of these fights.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dana pissed with Rampage and says no rematch   Dana pissed with Rampage and says no rematch EmptySun Nov 21, 2010 10:05 pm

No. Rampage won the 1st and 2nd rounds, 2 of the judges agreed and Dana agreed also.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dana pissed with Rampage and says no rematch   Dana pissed with Rampage and says no rematch EmptySun Nov 21, 2010 10:05 pm

Most fight fans had it 29-28 Rampage also.
Back to top Go down
Birdofthad
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Ken shamrock, Frank Shamrock, Guy Mezger, Pete Williams, you get it Lions Den

PostSubject: Re: Dana pissed with Rampage and says no rematch   Dana pissed with Rampage and says no rematch EmptySun Nov 21, 2010 10:15 pm

if you give Lyoto round 1 you virtually give it to him off of 1 exchange, and in that exchange Rmapage countered it
Back to top Go down
KingsOwn19
Administrator
Administrator
KingsOwn19

PostSubject: Re: Dana pissed with Rampage and says no rematch   Dana pissed with Rampage and says no rematch EmptySun Nov 21, 2010 10:18 pm

Whatever. The way Jackson see's it. Machida did far more in the final round than Rampage did the entire fight. Jackson comes from a palce where he loses that fight on every card..Rampage also believes thats the way fights should be called. So, Jackson does not feel like he won the fight..who are we to tell him he's wrong? The way he see's it, Machida scored the only real points in the fight and i agree. Guys like Rampage believe in effective scoring..no way you give that fight to Rampage in that regard.

Machida accomplished more damage, more scoring positions, etc. in the final 5 minutes than Rampage did in 15 minutes. Yet, those 10 points for all that are the same as Rampage got for landing a little uppercut in round 1 and accomplishing a go nowhere takedown in round 2. The ten point must system showed it's flaws. We need effective scoring. It's all Machida there.
Back to top Go down
redvexx8
Green Belt
Green Belt
redvexx8

PostSubject: Re: Dana pissed with Rampage and says no rematch   Dana pissed with Rampage and says no rematch EmptyMon Nov 22, 2010 1:43 pm

Dana White wrote:
"You guys know me; I don't play favorites,
LOL yea sure

I agree with Rampage he lost.
Back to top Go down
killerofchicken
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
killerofchicken

Favorite Fighter(s) : Mauricio Shogun Rua, BJ Penn, AXE MURDERER,Fedor, CroCop, Vitor Belfort, JDS

PostSubject: Re: Dana pissed with Rampage and says no rematch   Dana pissed with Rampage and says no rematch EmptyMon Nov 22, 2010 2:16 pm

KingsOwn19 wrote:
I'm not. Rampage almost always admits he should of lost when he gets a questionable decision. He did for Ninja. I think he did for Lindland, and he did it again for Lyoto. He's also right each times...Rampage should have lost all three of these fights.
how can you make a claim for machida in the first 2 rounds... he did nothing to win them!! 2 rounds to 1 in favor of page, as much as the judging system sucks, it has to be followed
Back to top Go down
killerofchicken
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
killerofchicken

Favorite Fighter(s) : Mauricio Shogun Rua, BJ Penn, AXE MURDERER,Fedor, CroCop, Vitor Belfort, JDS

PostSubject: Re: Dana pissed with Rampage and says no rematch   Dana pissed with Rampage and says no rematch EmptyMon Nov 22, 2010 2:17 pm

and machida knew this going into the fight!!! its his fault for having a weak ass game plan!!!
Back to top Go down
killerofchicken
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
killerofchicken

PostSubject: Re: Dana pissed with Rampage and says no rematch   Dana pissed with Rampage and says no rematch EmptyMon Nov 22, 2010 2:32 pm

and if you say in pride rules machida would have won... yea maybe, or maybe he would have gotten 2 yellows and DQed for no action in the first 2 rounds...
Back to top Go down
GDPofDRC
Administrator
Administrator
GDPofDRC

Favorite Fighter(s) : Shogun, Fedor, Wand, Saku, Hendo, BJ, Bas, Cain, Mike Vallely

PostSubject: Re: Dana pissed with Rampage and says no rematch   Dana pissed with Rampage and says no rematch EmptyMon Nov 22, 2010 4:15 pm

killerofchicken wrote:
and if you say in pride rules machida would have won... yea maybe, or maybe he would have gotten 2 yellows and DQed for no action in the first 2 rounds...
lol
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/v/skCV2L0c6K0
Wolfgangsta
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
Wolfgangsta

Favorite Fighter(s) : Conor McGregor, Machida, Jon Jones, Ronda Rousey

PostSubject: Re: Dana pissed with Rampage and says no rematch   Dana pissed with Rampage and says no rematch EmptyMon Nov 22, 2010 7:16 pm

Just think if Rampage had fallen backwards or not recovered so quickly from that knockdown at the end of round 2.
Back to top Go down
http://www.listentothis.org/images/fedoriishi.gif
throwdownfight1
Blue Belt
Blue Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Matt Hughes,Tito Ortiz,Frank Mir

PostSubject: Re: Dana pissed with Rampage and says no rematch   Dana pissed with Rampage and says no rematch EmptyTue Nov 23, 2010 12:40 am

freakzilla316ftw wrote:
Most fight fans had it 29-28 Rampage also.

actually most mma sites and analyst scored it for machida.
Back to top Go down
redvexx8
Green Belt
Green Belt
redvexx8

PostSubject: Re: Dana pissed with Rampage and says no rematch   Dana pissed with Rampage and says no rematch EmptyTue Nov 23, 2010 1:49 pm

I can see why Dana would be so upset.... I mean he paid those judges a lot of money for that decision and it seemed like Page was ungrateful for it.
Back to top Go down
killerofchicken
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
killerofchicken

PostSubject: Re: Dana pissed with Rampage and says no rematch   Dana pissed with Rampage and says no rematch EmptyTue Nov 23, 2010 2:00 pm

redvexx8 wrote:
I can see why Dana would be so upset.... I mean he paid those judges a lot of money for that decision and it seemed like Page was ungrateful for it.
lol! good one!
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman

PostSubject: Re: Dana pissed with Rampage and says no rematch   Dana pissed with Rampage and says no rematch EmptyWed Nov 24, 2010 11:03 am

Dana pissed with Rampage and says no rematch Ufcdanawhitearielhelwanx
Back to top Go down
GDPofDRC
Administrator
Administrator
GDPofDRC

Favorite Fighter(s) : Shogun, Fedor, Wand, Saku, Hendo, BJ, Bas, Cain, Mike Vallely

PostSubject: Re: Dana pissed with Rampage and says no rematch   Dana pissed with Rampage and says no rematch EmptyWed Nov 24, 2010 1:32 pm

OU wrote:
Dana pissed with Rampage and says no rematch Ufcdanawhitearielhelwanx

Awesome
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/v/skCV2L0c6K0
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dana pissed with Rampage and says no rematch   Dana pissed with Rampage and says no rematch Empty

Back to top Go down

Dana pissed with Rampage and says no rematch
Page 1 of 1