[ A forum dedicated to hardcore combat sports fans. ]

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Will A & M rep the Big 12?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ziggy116
Black Belt
Black Belt
Ziggy116

Favorite Fighter(s) : Rampage, Fedor, Gangster brothers, Aldo

Will A & M rep the Big 12? Empty
PostSubject: Will A & M rep the Big 12?   Will A & M rep the Big 12? EmptySun Nov 21, 2010 1:57 am

Are they going to be the BCS rep from the Big 12? After tonight I think they are definitely for real but can they run their table and if so will they be the only Big 12 team to get in now?
Back to top Go down
https://apps.facebook.com/groupsplus/group.php?id=2139
UBeeg9cats
Orange Belt
Orange Belt

PostSubject: Re: Will A & M rep the Big 12?   Will A & M rep the Big 12? EmptySun Nov 21, 2010 12:18 pm

Its sad because the Big 12 could end up with a similar mess that they had a couple years ago. OK State advances if they win but if the Sooners win, its chaos again. I bet the Sooners make the title game in that scenario because of the boost they'll get from the win will put them as the top BCS team in the south. Besides, the money is with Nebraska-OU.
Back to top Go down
Ziggy116
Black Belt
Black Belt
Ziggy116

Favorite Fighter(s) : Rampage, Fedor, Gangster brothers, Aldo

PostSubject: Re: Will A & M rep the Big 12?   Will A & M rep the Big 12? EmptySun Nov 21, 2010 12:54 pm

Yea it is, I wish they were both at one loss so it would be the huge game it should be. Did you see any of the Nebraska game? You think anything of the refs?
Back to top Go down
https://apps.facebook.com/groupsplus/group.php?id=2139
UBeeg9cats
Orange Belt
Orange Belt

PostSubject: Re: Will A & M rep the Big 12?   Will A & M rep the Big 12? EmptySun Nov 21, 2010 7:12 pm

I didn't see enough of it but I did see the last roughing the passer call which sustained Texas AM's last drive. It was a bad call.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Will A & M rep the Big 12?   Will A & M rep the Big 12? Empty

Back to top Go down

Will A & M rep the Big 12?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Ninja's Place :: Sports Discussion :: US Sports-
Jump to: