Ninja's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ A forum dedicated to hardcore combat sports fans. ]

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Obama willing to extend tax cuts for rich

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Thomasdrrn09
Blue Belt
Blue Belt
Thomasdrrn09

Favorite Fighter(s) : MMA-Forrest Griffin, Nate Diaz, GSP Boxing-Cotto,

Obama willing to extend tax cuts for rich Empty
PostSubject: Obama willing to extend tax cuts for rich   Obama willing to extend tax cuts for rich EmptyThu Nov 04, 2010 10:21 pm

http://www.gurufocus.com/news.php?id=111747

Yeah this makes sense. Give tax cuts to the richest men in the country, cause these fuckers really need more money. Way to stand up for your own principals. Obama willing to extend tax cuts for rich Suicide
Back to top Go down
Ziggy116
Black Belt
Black Belt
Ziggy116

Favorite Fighter(s) : Rampage, Fedor, Gangster brothers, Aldo

PostSubject: Re: Obama willing to extend tax cuts for rich   Obama willing to extend tax cuts for rich EmptyThu Nov 04, 2010 10:36 pm

Can someone please add that smiley to the list PLEEEEEEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
https://apps.facebook.com/groupsplus/group.php?id=2139
Cu Bu
Black Belt
Black Belt
Cu Bu

Favorite Fighter(s) : AXE MURDERER

PostSubject: Re: Obama willing to extend tax cuts for rich   Obama willing to extend tax cuts for rich EmptyFri Nov 05, 2010 12:12 pm

well the richest 1% are likely offer huge donations to certain causes that the adminastration relies on so best to keep them happy
Back to top Go down
LTFG
Brown Belt
Brown Belt
LTFG

Favorite Fighter(s) : Wolfy

PostSubject: Re: Obama willing to extend tax cuts for rich   Obama willing to extend tax cuts for rich EmptyFri Nov 05, 2010 2:49 pm

Again, the focus is on the wrong thing here. They are finally talking about extending ALL tax cuts. I don't understand how this is such a bad thing to some people. If I don't keep my tax rate for next year, I'll be forced to cut back a few more employees. Isn't this what everyone keeps complaining about... Jobs? People better figure out what's more important to them... Keeping their job or making the mean old business owners pay more taxes...
Back to top Go down
jimbojones1950
Green Belt
Green Belt

PostSubject: Re: Obama willing to extend tax cuts for rich   Obama willing to extend tax cuts for rich EmptyWed Nov 10, 2010 10:50 am

LTFG wrote:
Again, the focus is on the wrong thing here. They are finally talking about extending ALL tax cuts. I don't understand how this is such a bad thing to some people. If I don't keep my tax rate for next year, I'll be forced to cut back a few more employees. Isn't this what everyone keeps complaining about... Jobs? People better figure out what's more important to them... Keeping their job or making the mean old business owners pay more taxes...

Exactly! This whole push by the left for class warfare is downright pathetic and ultimately, misguided. They continue to push this lie that Bush only gave tax cuts to the rich when 700 billion of the 4 trillion in cuts were from the wealthiest tax bracket, meaning the majority of the Bush tax cuts were to those not considered rich. Secondly, this notion of "class" is strategic semantics. In a country where one has economic mobility, there are no classes. You are not confined to one class or another. You may start poor and end rich or start rich and end poor, etc. But then again, portraying anything conservative as the big bad, mean, racist rich guy is a strategy that has worked well for the left...so well that they were able to hide the fact that Democrats received the majority of CORPORATE donations in this past election cycle. Personally, I have no problem with that as I don't see corporations as evil as the left wants me to, but quite hypocritical to accept a majority of corporate donations, considering being anti-corporation/rich businessmen is part of their propoganda.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Obama willing to extend tax cuts for rich   Obama willing to extend tax cuts for rich Empty

Back to top Go down

Obama willing to extend tax cuts for rich
Page 1 of 1