Ninja's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ A forum dedicated to hardcore combat sports fans. ]

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

The OU - Ziggy educational tutorial on how to hijack a thread, thread...

Go down 
+5
GDPofDRC
Ziggy116
Wolfgangsta
OU
LTFG
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Ziggy116
Black Belt
Black Belt
Ziggy116

Favorite Fighter(s) : Rampage, Fedor, Gangster brothers, Aldo

The OU - Ziggy educational tutorial on how to hijack a thread, thread... - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The OU - Ziggy educational tutorial on how to hijack a thread, thread...   The OU - Ziggy educational tutorial on how to hijack a thread, thread... - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 03, 2010 4:07 pm

They are not meant to be used here. I will anger too many.
Back to top Go down
https://apps.facebook.com/groupsplus/group.php?id=2139
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman

The OU - Ziggy educational tutorial on how to hijack a thread, thread... - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The OU - Ziggy educational tutorial on how to hijack a thread, thread...   The OU - Ziggy educational tutorial on how to hijack a thread, thread... - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 03, 2010 4:14 pm

Ziggy116 wrote:
They are not meant to be used here. I will anger too many.

We're not worthy
The OU - Ziggy educational tutorial on how to hijack a thread, thread... - Page 2 Iddm68
Back to top Go down
Wolfgangsta
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
Wolfgangsta

Favorite Fighter(s) : Conor McGregor, Machida, Jon Jones, Ronda Rousey

PostSubject: Re: The OU - Ziggy educational tutorial on how to hijack a thread, thread...   The OU - Ziggy educational tutorial on how to hijack a thread, thread... - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 03, 2010 4:18 pm

I can derail a thread faster than anyone. Be real yall. However my attempt in this thread didn't work out quite like I had planned.
Back to top Go down
http://www.listentothis.org/images/fedoriishi.gif
Ziggy116
Black Belt
Black Belt
Ziggy116

PostSubject: Re: The OU - Ziggy educational tutorial on how to hijack a thread, thread...   The OU - Ziggy educational tutorial on how to hijack a thread, thread... - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 03, 2010 4:26 pm

Do you always have to be better than everyone Wolf? Can't I be good at something too????
Back to top Go down
Wolfgangsta
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
Wolfgangsta

Favorite Fighter(s) : Conor McGregor, Machida, Jon Jones, Ronda Rousey

PostSubject: Re: The OU - Ziggy educational tutorial on how to hijack a thread, thread...   The OU - Ziggy educational tutorial on how to hijack a thread, thread... - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 03, 2010 4:33 pm

You were great at praising sooners lack of comedy skills for a while. You're great at cashing into LA's flavor of the week.
Back to top Go down
http://www.listentothis.org/images/fedoriishi.gif
GDPofDRC
Administrator
Administrator
GDPofDRC

Favorite Fighter(s) : Shogun, Fedor, Wand, Saku, Hendo, BJ, Bas, Cain, Mike Vallely

PostSubject: Re: The OU - Ziggy educational tutorial on how to hijack a thread, thread...   The OU - Ziggy educational tutorial on how to hijack a thread, thread... - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 03, 2010 6:04 pm

Ziggy116 wrote:
Although no one can touch my thread de-railing skills! As seen here ^^^^^^^^^^^^^

The OU - Ziggy educational tutorial on how to hijack a thread, thread... - Page 2 MediumThumbnail
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/v/skCV2L0c6K0
Birdofthad
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Ken shamrock, Frank Shamrock, Guy Mezger, Pete Williams, you get it Lions Den

PostSubject: Re: The OU - Ziggy educational tutorial on how to hijack a thread, thread...   The OU - Ziggy educational tutorial on how to hijack a thread, thread... - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 04, 2010 10:57 am

its a dallas thing, it came from people copyin Dougie Fresh's old dances, lil boosie came to Dallas and learned how to Dugie (no bullshit) and its only grown from there, it was big in 2006 and 07 in Dallas this is the song that honestly started it

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TqeGZpHCURo

10 times better then that teach me how to dougie bullshit
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman

PostSubject: Re: The OU - Ziggy educational tutorial on how to hijack a thread, thread...   The OU - Ziggy educational tutorial on how to hijack a thread, thread... - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 04, 2010 11:04 am

Even you Bird have to be sick or "The Dougie" by now. Isn't Dallas sick of it yet?
Back to top Go down
Birdofthad
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Ken shamrock, Frank Shamrock, Guy Mezger, Pete Williams, you get it Lions Den

PostSubject: Re: The OU - Ziggy educational tutorial on how to hijack a thread, thread...   The OU - Ziggy educational tutorial on how to hijack a thread, thread... - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 04, 2010 11:19 am

we pretty much look at it as a fad we created , that "Teach me how to Dougie" doesnt get much play in dallas it does in Austin, I hate that song it sucks, I liked Lil Wills My Dougie

still do the dance move everyknow and then i mean come on its simple you rub your head and jig haha
Back to top Go down
josh200612
Silver Belt
Silver Belt
josh200612

Favorite Fighter(s) : Rashad Evans #1!,Rampage,GSP,Couture,Chael Sonnen,BJ Penn,Robbie Lawler,King MO,Frank Mir

PostSubject: Re: The OU - Ziggy educational tutorial on how to hijack a thread, thread...   The OU - Ziggy educational tutorial on how to hijack a thread, thread... - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 04, 2010 11:34 am

lol well you guys made 3 pages of it so i guess it is a hot topic hahaha!
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: The OU - Ziggy educational tutorial on how to hijack a thread, thread...   The OU - Ziggy educational tutorial on how to hijack a thread, thread... - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 04, 2010 11:37 am

josh200612 wrote:
lol well you guys made 3 pages of it so i guess it is a hot topic hahaha!

Well to be fair, not much of page 1 is really about "The Dougie". Also I merged 2 threads in the beginning.
Back to top Go down
josh200612
Silver Belt
Silver Belt
josh200612

Favorite Fighter(s) : Rashad Evans #1!,Rampage,GSP,Couture,Chael Sonnen,BJ Penn,Robbie Lawler,King MO,Frank Mir

PostSubject: Re: The OU - Ziggy educational tutorial on how to hijack a thread, thread...   The OU - Ziggy educational tutorial on how to hijack a thread, thread... - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 04, 2010 11:40 am

i dont know why the sports talk radio is all over this cause he did this all last year at kentucky.
Back to top Go down
SlickMoneyXL
Purple Belt
Purple Belt
SlickMoneyXL

Favorite Fighter(s) : Miguel Cotto, Efrain Escudero

PostSubject: Re: The OU - Ziggy educational tutorial on how to hijack a thread, thread...   The OU - Ziggy educational tutorial on how to hijack a thread, thread... - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 04, 2010 12:37 pm

Birdofthad wrote:
its a dallas thing, it came from people copyin Dougie Fresh's old dances, lil boosie came to Dallas and learned how to Dugie (no bullshit) and its only grown from there, it was big in 2006 and 07 in Dallas this is the song that honestly started it

That Lil Wil song is garbage!! How many times can you say "My Dougie" in one song?

To quote Erick Sermon "No creativity in the game no more, its the same old bore"

Btw Jealous?
Back to top Go down
Birdofthad
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt

PostSubject: Re: The OU - Ziggy educational tutorial on how to hijack a thread, thread...   The OU - Ziggy educational tutorial on how to hijack a thread, thread... - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 04, 2010 1:42 pm

sorry bro "My Dougie" goes harder than "Teach me How to Dougie"
you wanna quote Erick Sermon talking about creativity and then say the guys that stole Dallas swag are creative?

whats more creative slick, creating a dance that becomes a fad or jumping on the bandwagon 3 years later? We had Soulja Boy, Boosie, Webbie, all them come down to Dallas to learn or swag

Ive met Will couple times cool dude and I also like his song "Bust it Wide Open"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ApsGNxYShXg
Back to top Go down
Birdofthad
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt

PostSubject: Re: The OU - Ziggy educational tutorial on how to hijack a thread, thread...   The OU - Ziggy educational tutorial on how to hijack a thread, thread... - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 04, 2010 1:55 pm

even the stanky leg which came outa minute ago, and came out before My Dougie, talked about hitting the dougie fresh

stick yo leg out, dougie fresh and drop it low
Back to top Go down
Birdofthad
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt

PostSubject: Re: The OU - Ziggy educational tutorial on how to hijack a thread, thread...   The OU - Ziggy educational tutorial on how to hijack a thread, thread... - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 04, 2010 2:01 pm

Back to top Go down
Ziggy116
Black Belt
Black Belt
Ziggy116

PostSubject: Re: The OU - Ziggy educational tutorial on how to hijack a thread, thread...   The OU - Ziggy educational tutorial on how to hijack a thread, thread... - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 04, 2010 2:30 pm

SlickMoneyXL wrote:
Birdofthad wrote:

That Lil Wil song is garbage!! How many times can you say "My Dougie" in one song?

To quote Erick Sermon "No creativity in the game no more, its the same old bore"

Btw Jealous?

Pretty much all Lil Wayne is garbage...to be fair
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: The OU - Ziggy educational tutorial on how to hijack a thread, thread...   The OU - Ziggy educational tutorial on how to hijack a thread, thread... - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 04, 2010 2:32 pm

Ziggy116 wrote:
SlickMoneyXL wrote:
Birdofthad wrote:

Btw Jealous?

Lil Wil is not Lil Wayne.....but yes you are correct. Lil Wayne is garbage.
Back to top Go down
Birdofthad
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt

PostSubject: Re: The OU - Ziggy educational tutorial on how to hijack a thread, thread...   The OU - Ziggy educational tutorial on how to hijack a thread, thread... - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 04, 2010 3:18 pm

the sad thing is Wayne went hard on Carter then he got commercial
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: The OU - Ziggy educational tutorial on how to hijack a thread, thread...   The OU - Ziggy educational tutorial on how to hijack a thread, thread... - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 04, 2010 3:21 pm

Birdofthad wrote:
the sad thing is Wayne went hard on Carter then he got commercial

BG>Wayne
Back to top Go down
Ziggy116
Black Belt
Black Belt
Ziggy116

PostSubject: Re: The OU - Ziggy educational tutorial on how to hijack a thread, thread...   The OU - Ziggy educational tutorial on how to hijack a thread, thread... - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 04, 2010 3:56 pm

OU wrote:
Ziggy116 wrote:
SlickMoneyXL wrote:
Birdofthad wrote:

Btw Jealous?

Lil Wil is not Lil Wayne.....but yes you are correct. Lil Wayne is garbage.

Well I feel stupid now, guess I read over that one a lil too quickly. Embarassed
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: The OU - Ziggy educational tutorial on how to hijack a thread, thread...   The OU - Ziggy educational tutorial on how to hijack a thread, thread... - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 04, 2010 4:03 pm

Well atleast your statement was true. Lil Wayne sucks.
Back to top Go down
Ziggy116
Black Belt
Black Belt
Ziggy116

PostSubject: Re: The OU - Ziggy educational tutorial on how to hijack a thread, thread...   The OU - Ziggy educational tutorial on how to hijack a thread, thread... - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 04, 2010 4:05 pm

Very glad we can agree on that!
Back to top Go down
Ziggy116
Black Belt
Black Belt
Ziggy116

PostSubject: Re: The OU - Ziggy educational tutorial on how to hijack a thread, thread...   The OU - Ziggy educational tutorial on how to hijack a thread, thread... - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 04, 2010 4:57 pm

Lol...I'm sorry Embarassed
Back to top Go down
LTFG
Brown Belt
Brown Belt
LTFG

Favorite Fighter(s) : Wolfy

PostSubject: Re: The OU - Ziggy educational tutorial on how to hijack a thread, thread...   The OU - Ziggy educational tutorial on how to hijack a thread, thread... - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 04, 2010 5:27 pm

Don't be... I think it's funny as hell... The OU - Ziggy educational tutorial on how to hijack a thread, thread... - Page 2 Lick
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The OU - Ziggy educational tutorial on how to hijack a thread, thread...   The OU - Ziggy educational tutorial on how to hijack a thread, thread... - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

The OU - Ziggy educational tutorial on how to hijack a thread, thread...
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next