Ninja's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ A forum dedicated to hardcore combat sports fans. ]

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Weed leads to other drugs like masterbating leads to rape (RVD)

Go down 
+4
killerofchicken
OU
Ziggy116
LA
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

Weed leads to other drugs like masterbating leads to rape (RVD) Empty
PostSubject: Weed leads to other drugs like masterbating leads to rape (RVD)   Weed leads to other drugs like masterbating leads to rape (RVD) EmptyWed Nov 03, 2010 3:07 am

Gateway or bullshit? Know Truth when you hear it.

That is Rob Van Dam's current facebook status.
Back to top Go down
LA
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
LA

Favorite Fighter(s) : Lyoto Machida, BJ Penn, Anderson Silva, Jose Aldo

PostSubject: Re: Weed leads to other drugs like masterbating leads to rape (RVD)   Weed leads to other drugs like masterbating leads to rape (RVD) EmptyWed Nov 03, 2010 3:52 am

The wrestler?

And yeah it's bullshit
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Weed leads to other drugs like masterbating leads to rape (RVD)   Weed leads to other drugs like masterbating leads to rape (RVD) EmptyWed Nov 03, 2010 5:45 am

Yeah. He was being sarcastic. He's a well know weed user and is annoyed at people that say it leads to other drugs.
Back to top Go down
Ziggy116
Black Belt
Black Belt
Ziggy116

Favorite Fighter(s) : Rampage, Fedor, Gangster brothers, Aldo

PostSubject: Re: Weed leads to other drugs like masterbating leads to rape (RVD)   Weed leads to other drugs like masterbating leads to rape (RVD) EmptyWed Nov 03, 2010 10:54 am

Lol @ Freak. Why the fuck are you looking at his facebook???
Back to top Go down
https://apps.facebook.com/groupsplus/group.php?id=2139
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman

PostSubject: Re: Weed leads to other drugs like masterbating leads to rape (RVD)   Weed leads to other drugs like masterbating leads to rape (RVD) EmptyWed Nov 03, 2010 11:00 am

Ziggy116 wrote:
Weed leads to other drugs like masterbating leads to rape (RVD) RandyMarshJizz
Back to top Go down
killerofchicken
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
killerofchicken

Favorite Fighter(s) : Mauricio Shogun Rua, BJ Penn, AXE MURDERER,Fedor, CroCop, Vitor Belfort, JDS

PostSubject: Re: Weed leads to other drugs like masterbating leads to rape (RVD)   Weed leads to other drugs like masterbating leads to rape (RVD) EmptyWed Nov 03, 2010 11:06 am

Weed ^^^^

ive been smoking weed for 2 years and not once did i think of trying anything else. that stuff is not for me, dont like it, dont want it
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman

PostSubject: Re: Weed leads to other drugs like masterbating leads to rape (RVD)   Weed leads to other drugs like masterbating leads to rape (RVD) EmptyWed Nov 03, 2010 11:10 am

killerofchicken wrote:
Weed leads to other drugs like masterbating leads to rape (RVD) 948932 ^^^^

ive been smoking weed for 2 years and not once did i think of trying anything else. that stuff is not for me, dont like it, dont want it

I have never done coke, meth, X or any other drug. Except I did do mushrooms twice. Not my kind of thing, I would never do it again. I'm a weed only kind of guy. I have been smoking for about 8 years or so.
Back to top Go down
killerofchicken
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
killerofchicken

Favorite Fighter(s) : Mauricio Shogun Rua, BJ Penn, AXE MURDERER,Fedor, CroCop, Vitor Belfort, JDS

PostSubject: Re: Weed leads to other drugs like masterbating leads to rape (RVD)   Weed leads to other drugs like masterbating leads to rape (RVD) EmptyWed Nov 03, 2010 11:11 am

i've never had a cigarette either.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: Weed leads to other drugs like masterbating leads to rape (RVD)   Weed leads to other drugs like masterbating leads to rape (RVD) EmptyWed Nov 03, 2010 11:12 am

killerofchicken wrote:

I smoked a cigarette one time. Also a handful of Black and Milds. But that was years ago.
Back to top Go down
killerofchicken
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
killerofchicken

PostSubject: Re: Weed leads to other drugs like masterbating leads to rape (RVD)   Weed leads to other drugs like masterbating leads to rape (RVD) EmptyWed Nov 03, 2010 11:28 am

I'm bored, my boss is playing Zynga poker and she's trying to get me to play and i can't stand that shit! today is gonna be a slow day... sad face
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: Weed leads to other drugs like masterbating leads to rape (RVD)   Weed leads to other drugs like masterbating leads to rape (RVD) EmptyWed Nov 03, 2010 11:30 am

killerofchicken wrote:
I'm bored, my boss is playing Zynga poker and she's trying to get me to play and i can't stand that shit! today is gonna be a slow day... sad face

Today I'm buisy as shit. Should be working....Should be. Weed leads to other drugs like masterbating leads to rape (RVD) 726609
Back to top Go down
killerofchicken
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
killerofchicken

PostSubject: Re: Weed leads to other drugs like masterbating leads to rape (RVD)   Weed leads to other drugs like masterbating leads to rape (RVD) EmptyWed Nov 03, 2010 11:31 am

OU wrote:
killerofchicken wrote:

Today I'm buisy as shit. Should be working....Should be. Weed leads to other drugs like masterbating leads to rape (RVD) 726609

Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: Weed leads to other drugs like masterbating leads to rape (RVD)   Weed leads to other drugs like masterbating leads to rape (RVD) EmptyWed Nov 03, 2010 11:33 am

killerofchicken wrote:
OU wrote:
killerofchicken wrote:

What am I? A robot?
Weed leads to other drugs like masterbating leads to rape (RVD) Bender
Back to top Go down
killerofchicken
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
killerofchicken

PostSubject: Re: Weed leads to other drugs like masterbating leads to rape (RVD)   Weed leads to other drugs like masterbating leads to rape (RVD) EmptyWed Nov 03, 2010 11:36 am

does not compute...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Weed leads to other drugs like masterbating leads to rape (RVD)   Weed leads to other drugs like masterbating leads to rape (RVD) EmptyWed Nov 03, 2010 11:38 am

Masturbation is good for your prostate.
Back to top Go down
killerofchicken
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
killerofchicken

PostSubject: Re: Weed leads to other drugs like masterbating leads to rape (RVD)   Weed leads to other drugs like masterbating leads to rape (RVD) EmptyWed Nov 03, 2010 11:41 am

Ali wrote:
i've known this since i was 10...
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: Weed leads to other drugs like masterbating leads to rape (RVD)   Weed leads to other drugs like masterbating leads to rape (RVD) EmptyWed Nov 03, 2010 11:42 am

Ali wrote:

In that case, you probably earned the title of Dr.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Weed leads to other drugs like masterbating leads to rape (RVD)   Weed leads to other drugs like masterbating leads to rape (RVD) EmptyWed Nov 03, 2010 11:45 am

OU wrote:
Ali wrote:

In that case, you probably earned the title of Dr.

I like this title.... from now on I would like to be addressed as Dr Ali

Weed leads to other drugs like masterbating leads to rape (RVD) Drnick
Back to top Go down
NoRegret
Red Belt
Red Belt
NoRegret

Favorite Fighter(s) : Anyone that comes to FIGHT!

PostSubject: Re: Weed leads to other drugs like masterbating leads to rape (RVD)   Weed leads to other drugs like masterbating leads to rape (RVD) EmptyWed Nov 03, 2010 1:30 pm

OU wrote:
killerofchicken wrote:

I smoked a cigarette one time. Also a handful of Black and Milds. But that was years ago.

Black and Milds are the shit! lol I smoke them things every day...and sometimes I'll get some grape or strawberry phillies and smoke those.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: Weed leads to other drugs like masterbating leads to rape (RVD)   Weed leads to other drugs like masterbating leads to rape (RVD) EmptyWed Nov 03, 2010 1:32 pm

NoRegret wrote:
OU wrote:
killerofchicken wrote:

Black and Milds are the shit! lol I smoke them things every day...and sometimes I'll get some grape or strawberry phillies and smoke those.

You smoked a Philly? With tobacco inside? Damn son.
I never liked Black and Milds but sometimes I would hit one after we smoked a blunt. Very, very rarely. I probably haven't hit more then 6 or 7.
Back to top Go down
GDPofDRC
Administrator
Administrator
GDPofDRC

Favorite Fighter(s) : Shogun, Fedor, Wand, Saku, Hendo, BJ, Bas, Cain, Mike Vallely

PostSubject: Re: Weed leads to other drugs like masterbating leads to rape (RVD)   Weed leads to other drugs like masterbating leads to rape (RVD) EmptyWed Nov 03, 2010 2:02 pm

freakzilla316ftw wrote:
Gateway or bullshit? Know Truth when you hear it.

That is Rob Van Dam's current facebook status.

Bullshit.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/v/skCV2L0c6K0
NoRegret
Red Belt
Red Belt
NoRegret

PostSubject: Re: Weed leads to other drugs like masterbating leads to rape (RVD)   Weed leads to other drugs like masterbating leads to rape (RVD) EmptyThu Nov 04, 2010 10:58 am

OU wrote:
NoRegret wrote:
OU wrote:
killerofchicken wrote:

You smoked a Philly? With tobacco inside? Damn son.
I never liked Black and Milds but sometimes I would hit one after we smoked a blunt. Very, very rarely. I probably haven't hit more then 6 or 7.

Sarcasm? lol I just cant justify spending almost $2 for just one cigar, so I buy those only every once in a while.

Black and Milds give me a decent buzz, and calm me down...and taste better than cigarettes, so here we are lol
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: Weed leads to other drugs like masterbating leads to rape (RVD)   Weed leads to other drugs like masterbating leads to rape (RVD) EmptyThu Nov 04, 2010 11:02 am

I agree a Black is 100000x better then a cig. I actually had a dumbass buddy that was broke and feening for a smoke so he took the blunt guts from the cigar we used to roll a blunt and rolled it up in some joint papers. Does it get much lower then that? lol

I just assume everyone knows the terms but just in case. Blunt guts= the tobacco that is emptied out of the cigar.

Last edited by OU on Thu Nov 04, 2010 11:03 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
NoRegret
Red Belt
Red Belt
NoRegret

PostSubject: Re: Weed leads to other drugs like masterbating leads to rape (RVD)   Weed leads to other drugs like masterbating leads to rape (RVD) EmptyThu Nov 04, 2010 11:03 am

lol
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Weed leads to other drugs like masterbating leads to rape (RVD)   Weed leads to other drugs like masterbating leads to rape (RVD) EmptyThu Nov 04, 2010 12:30 pm

Ziggy116 wrote:

He's 1 of my favorite wrestlers ever and i'm his facebook friend.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Weed leads to other drugs like masterbating leads to rape (RVD)   Weed leads to other drugs like masterbating leads to rape (RVD) Empty

Back to top Go down

Weed leads to other drugs like masterbating leads to rape (RVD)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next