Ninja's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ A forum dedicated to hardcore combat sports fans. ]

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

wade has to be the leader of the heat not lebron

Go down 
+2
gomez1012
Aiolos
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Aiolos
Yellow Belt
Yellow Belt
Aiolos

wade has to be the leader of the heat not lebron Empty
PostSubject: wade has to be the leader of the heat not lebron   wade has to be the leader of the heat not lebron EmptySat Oct 30, 2010 8:09 pm

wades legendary finals game 3 >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> any lebron or kobe finals performance and any damn finals game from anybody in the last decade for that matter

wade 1 of only 4 guards to have ever get 40+ points and 10+ rebounds in a finals game. the other 3 are jerry west, magic johnson and the GOAT michael jordan.

nuff said

Last edited by Aiolos on Sat Oct 30, 2010 8:16 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Aiolos
Yellow Belt
Yellow Belt
Aiolos

PostSubject: Re: wade has to be the leader of the heat not lebron   wade has to be the leader of the heat not lebron EmptySat Oct 30, 2010 8:10 pm

Aiolos wrote:
wades legendary finals game 3 >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> any lebron or kobe finals performance and any damn finals game from anybody in the last decade

wade 1 of only 4 guards to have ever get 40+ points and 10+ rebounds in a finals game.

nuff said
Back to top Go down
gomez1012
Black Belt
Black Belt
gomez1012

PostSubject: Re: wade has to be the leader of the heat not lebron   wade has to be the leader of the heat not lebron EmptySat Oct 30, 2010 8:18 pm

i thought we knew that going in?

why LeBum James went to M I A
Back to top Go down
Aiolos
Yellow Belt
Yellow Belt
Aiolos

PostSubject: Re: wade has to be the leader of the heat not lebron   wade has to be the leader of the heat not lebron EmptySat Oct 30, 2010 8:28 pm

gomez1012 wrote:
i thought we knew that going in?

why LeBum James went to M I A

i've never been a lebron fan but neither a hater. he needs to know his role and be the facilitator in the team. i dont want the heat to be the damn miami caveliers lol

im glad my fave player wade got a damn team finally instead of playing with garbage for the last two years. hes also healthy now so thats huge.

on the 11th we'll get another crack at the celtics and maybe we'll do better this time. i know wade will be better next time and i know he is going to bring it. dude completely clown stomped all over them in the playoffs while kobe and lebron went through hell with them.

Back to top Go down
bobbitt15
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Chael Sonnen, Michael Chandler, Jorge Masvidal, Carlos Condit

PostSubject: Re: wade has to be the leader of the heat not lebron   wade has to be the leader of the heat not lebron EmptySat Oct 30, 2010 8:40 pm

Most people would argue the opposite
Back to top Go down
LA
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
LA

Favorite Fighter(s) : Lyoto Machida, BJ Penn, Anderson Silva, Jose Aldo

PostSubject: Re: wade has to be the leader of the heat not lebron   wade has to be the leader of the heat not lebron EmptySat Oct 30, 2010 8:42 pm

Wade is the leader, but lets not go crazy here and your sig is laughable.

Wade has that one series in his career and that's it, and that Mavs team plus the refs were perfect for any gaurd, that's the same year and same Mavs team Kobe outscoredalone through 3 quarters.

The Celtics are just a bad matchup for the Heat they can gaurd all positions and still have advantages in at PG and in size, the Lakers are an even worse matchup.

Just for kicks cause I want a laugh, who is better Kobe or Wade?
Back to top Go down
Aiolos
Yellow Belt
Yellow Belt
Aiolos

PostSubject: Re: wade has to be the leader of the heat not lebron   wade has to be the leader of the heat not lebron EmptySat Oct 30, 2010 9:17 pm

LA wrote:
Wade is the leader, but lets not go crazy here and your sig is laughable.

Wade has that one series in his career and that's it, and that Mavs team plus the refs were perfect for any gaurd, that's the same year and same Mavs team Kobe outscoredalone through 3 quarters.

The Celtics are just a bad matchup for the Heat they can gaurd all positions and still have advantages in at PG and in size, the Lakers are an even worse matchup.

Just for kicks cause I want a laugh, who is better Kobe or Wade?

ROFL blaming the refs for the mavs choking in the finals, did the refs help wade make those clutch jumpers???????

thats great that kobe outscored the mavs but no way in hell does he do that in the finals. everybody that knows basketball knows kobe doesnt play as great in the finals as he does in the regular season. the greatest collapse in finals history just so happened to happen right in front of him and kobe couldnt do shit about it. no way wade would have let that happen. i understand the lakers didnt have bynum but how the fuck to you let that shit happened??? they were straight clowning on the celtics smh

the only reason why wade aint been in the finals as much as kobe is because wade didnt fall into the one of the greatest centers of all time in his prime and got to have the greatest coach of all time. he also has had injury problems.

what happened to kobe when he didnt have a team like wade???? he was making his best t-mac impression of never making it out of the first round lol

when wade had a team behind him he was on route to knock off the pistons a year after tayshuan prince destroyed kobe in the 04 finals. he got injured and the pistons got lucky but wade came back pissed the next year and destroyed them in 06.

in 07 and 08 he was injured again so he couldnt do shit. but in 09 and 10 he had garbage to play so he couldnt do shit again. yeah it sucks and shit happens but when wade is healthy in the playoffs with a team he is a freakin monster.

btw the sig is supposed to sarcastic

regular season kobe>>>>>>>>>>>>>> regular season wade

playoffs wade>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>playoffs kobe

Back to top Go down
LA
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
LA

PostSubject: Re: wade has to be the leader of the heat not lebron   wade has to be the leader of the heat not lebron EmptySat Oct 30, 2010 9:27 pm

Ahh I was waiting for this

So did Wade win it or the Mavs choke? Mavs choked thanks and the refs did help, most FT attempts per in Finals history I believe.

Whats does Kobe outscoring them through 3 have to do with anything? umm that Mavs team being susceptible to a good SG.....

The all I read was a bunch of excuses as to why Wade isn't close to Kobe's level.

And dude one Finals series against one of the worst teams to make it to the Finals does not make Wade a better postseason player then Kobe, Kobe is an amazing postseason player, he does to get his team too the Finals, even in the Shaq era he was really the driving force in getting them to the Finals, well the 2nd 2, then Shaq was a complete mismatch for all Eastern Conf teams and destroyed them.

If you want we can put their resumes side by side? or you can walk away now.
Back to top Go down
timthebim
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
timthebim

Favorite Fighter(s) : BJ PENN, JOSH KOSCHECK, SPIDER

PostSubject: Re: wade has to be the leader of the heat not lebron   wade has to be the leader of the heat not lebron EmptySat Oct 30, 2010 9:34 pm

Im with LA on this 1. It is very tough to challenge Kobes playoff resume. The guy has 5 rings. No matter who was on the team with him he has 5 rings. I would disagree with LA about Kobe being the driving force in the 2nd and 3rd titles cause I think Shaq was the animal that couldnt be stopped back then but it was really 1 and 1A when they played together. On a bright note Aiolos Wade now has LeBron so he has a very good chance of getting his second title this year.
Back to top Go down
LA
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
LA

PostSubject: Re: wade has to be the leader of the heat not lebron   wade has to be the leader of the heat not lebron EmptySat Oct 30, 2010 9:36 pm

No vs the West Kobe killed it, it was all about Shaq in the Finals
Back to top Go down
timthebim
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
timthebim

PostSubject: Re: wade has to be the leader of the heat not lebron   wade has to be the leader of the heat not lebron EmptySat Oct 30, 2010 9:40 pm

Kobe did kill it but Shaq got double and triple teamed all the time back then which set the others up with open shots.
Back to top Go down
Aiolos
Yellow Belt
Yellow Belt
Aiolos

PostSubject: Re: wade has to be the leader of the heat not lebron   wade has to be the leader of the heat not lebron EmptySat Oct 30, 2010 10:08 pm

LA wrote:

So did Wade win it or the Mavs choke? Mavs choked thanks and the refs did help, most FT attempts per in Finals history I believe.

Whats does Kobe outscoring them through 3 have to do with anything? umm that Mavs team being susceptible to a good SG.....

The all I read was a bunch of excuses as to why Wade isn't close to Kobe's level.

And dude one Finals series against one of the worst teams to make it to the Finals does not make Wade a better postseason player then Kobe, Kobe is an amazing postseason player, he does to get his team too the Finals, even in the Shaq era he was really the driving force in getting them to the Finals, well the 2nd 2, then Shaq was a complete mismatch for all Eastern Conf teams and destroyed them.

ROFL every team that loses in the finals chokes to an extent. like how ray allen and rondo choked in these last finals. part of it was kobe guarding rondo but in game 2 rondo completely choked on easy ass lay ups.

lol at the discrediting wades finals when kobe got rings from beating the nets and sixers.

and please dont talk about the refs when after the 2002 WCF, even ralph nader filed a complaint
also game 7 of these last finals 24 FT's for the lakers in only the 4th quarter while 17 for the celtics in the whole game lol

you say excuses like wade could have just taped his fucking dislocated shoulder and it was going to alright LMAO

you act like kobe blows away wade which is not true.

he does blow wade away in the regular season which i have already said kobe is better at but in the playoffs wade is just as good and in the finals he is better.

like i said the only reason why we haven seen wade in finals as much as kobe is because he was injured and had garbage to play with.

Last edited by Aiolos on Sat Oct 30, 2010 10:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Ziggy116
Black Belt
Black Belt
Ziggy116

Favorite Fighter(s) : Rampage, Fedor, Gangster brothers, Aldo

PostSubject: Re: wade has to be the leader of the heat not lebron   wade has to be the leader of the heat not lebron EmptySat Oct 30, 2010 10:30 pm

Aiolos wrote:
wades legendary finals game 3 >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> any lebron or kobe finals performance and any damn finals game from anybody in the last decade for that matter

wade 1 of only 4 guards to have ever get 40+ points and 10+ rebounds in a finals game. the other 3 are jerry west, magic johnson and the GOAT michael jordan.

nuff said

Umm really? I hate the Lakers and that's just ridiculous.

What exactly do you mean by the GOAT?

Back to top Go down
https://apps.facebook.com/groupsplus/group.php?id=2139
Ziggy116
Black Belt
Black Belt
Ziggy116

PostSubject: Re: wade has to be the leader of the heat not lebron   wade has to be the leader of the heat not lebron EmptySat Oct 30, 2010 10:32 pm

LA wrote:

AWWWWW Shit! LA walked in and said FACE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Aiolos
Yellow Belt
Yellow Belt
Aiolos

PostSubject: Re: wade has to be the leader of the heat not lebron   wade has to be the leader of the heat not lebron EmptySat Oct 30, 2010 10:33 pm

Ziggy116 wrote:
Aiolos wrote:

nuff said

Umm really? I hate the Lakers and that's just ridiculous.

What exactly do you mean by the GOAT?

i meant jordan being the GOAT

and yes wade's legendary game 3 in the finals was just amazing. team was down 13 points with 6 minutes left in the game and then wade went insane and saved the heat. had the heat lost that game it would have over for the heat since they would have been down 3-0 against the mavs.
Back to top Go down
Ziggy116
Black Belt
Black Belt
Ziggy116

PostSubject: Re: wade has to be the leader of the heat not lebron   wade has to be the leader of the heat not lebron EmptySat Oct 30, 2010 10:34 pm

Thanks for clarifying Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Aiolos
Yellow Belt
Yellow Belt
Aiolos

PostSubject: Re: wade has to be the leader of the heat not lebron   wade has to be the leader of the heat not lebron EmptySat Oct 30, 2010 10:46 pm

Ziggy116 wrote:
Thanks for clarifying Rolling Eyes
yeah dude WTF you thought i was saying wade was the GOAT????

get real dude if you were thinking that i made it very clear in the post saying "the GOAT michael jordan"

Back to top Go down
Ziggy116
Black Belt
Black Belt
Ziggy116

PostSubject: Re: wade has to be the leader of the heat not lebron   wade has to be the leader of the heat not lebron EmptySat Oct 30, 2010 10:49 pm

No motherfucker WHAT DO YOU MEAN EXACTLY ABOUT MICHAEL JORDAN WHEN YOU REFER TO HIM AS A GOAT????????????????????????
Back to top Go down
Aiolos
Yellow Belt
Yellow Belt
Aiolos

PostSubject: Re: wade has to be the leader of the heat not lebron   wade has to be the leader of the heat not lebron EmptySat Oct 30, 2010 10:53 pm

Ziggy116 wrote:
No motherfucker WHAT DO YOU MEAN EXACTLY ABOUT MICHAEL JORDAN WHEN YOU REFER TO HIM AS A GOAT????????????????????????
Greatest Of All Time you idiot
Back to top Go down
Ziggy116
Black Belt
Black Belt
Ziggy116

PostSubject: Re: wade has to be the leader of the heat not lebron   wade has to be the leader of the heat not lebron EmptySat Oct 30, 2010 10:55 pm

That's why I asked shitdick, that actually can be taken a few different ways. With the way you suck D Wade's balls and with how retarded your argument is I figured for sure he was already the greatest in your small mind.
Back to top Go down
Aiolos
Yellow Belt
Yellow Belt
Aiolos

PostSubject: Re: wade has to be the leader of the heat not lebron   wade has to be the leader of the heat not lebron EmptySat Oct 30, 2010 11:13 pm

Ziggy116 wrote:
That's why I asked shitdick, that actually can be taken a few different ways. With the way you suck D Wade's balls and with how retarded your argument is I figured for sure he was already the greatest in your small mind.
ROFL

alright smart ass give me one finals game that was more epic than wade's game 3 in the finals in the last decade???????

keep in mind im not saying wade is a better regular season player than kobe, im not saying wade is more skilled than kobe, all im saying is wade had the best finals game in the last decade and that wade is just as good as kobe in the playoffs and is better than him in the finals.

like i said regular season kobe>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> regular season wade

you guys acting like im saying kobe is a bum

he is not, he is a regular season legend, a great playoff performer, and a good finals performer.
Back to top Go down
LA
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
LA

PostSubject: Re: wade has to be the leader of the heat not lebron   wade has to be the leader of the heat not lebron EmptySun Oct 31, 2010 3:33 am

Aiolos wrote:
LA wrote:

ROFL every team that loses in the finals chokes to an extent. like how ray allen and rondo choked in these last finals. part of it was kobe guarding rondo but in game 2 rondo completely choked on easy ass lay ups.

lol at the discrediting wades finals when kobe got rings from beating the nets and sixers.

and please dont talk about the refs when after the 2002 WCF, even ralph nader filed a complaint
also game 7 of these last finals 24 FT's for the lakers in only the 4th quarter while 17 for the celtics in the whole game lol

you say excuses like wade could have just taped his fucking dislocated shoulder and it was going to alright LMAO

you act like kobe blows away wade which is not true.

he does blow wade away in the regular season which i have already said kobe is better at but in the playoffs wade is just as good and in the finals he is better.

like i said the only reason why we haven seen wade in finals as much as kobe is because he was injured and had garbage to play with.

Forgot about this

So Wade should get a pass for being fragile?

And the 2002 WCF, with a prime Shaq on a team, there's gonna be FT...

Last years Finals, the Lakers went to the rack more, and it was home game we all know how that works.

In terms of Kobe blowing away Wade, not sure how he doesn't you can enlighten me.

As a playoffs performer, so Wade having that one great Finals series SIX years ago, then never making out of the 1st rd since means he's better in the playoffs then Kobe? Hell they won the Finals and were out in the 1st rd to Chi-twn the following year. Wade has been trying to be like Kobe in those Suns series years, but with a better supporting cast, Kobe had Smush and Kwame starting and Kobe was putting up better numbers. But that's just those 2 years, Kobe has down soo much more otherwise, 3 straight Finals, 2 straight Finals MVPs, countless great playoffs series performances.

Lets look at Wade's one claim to fame, his 06 Finals series aginst one of the worst Finals teams ever:
34.6 pts, 3.4 ast, 7.8 rbs, 2.7 st, 1 blk, 45.9% shooting, 25.2 3P%, 77.6FT%

Kobe 09 Finals vs Orlando:
32.4 pts, 7.4 ast, 5.7 rbs, 1.4 st, 1.4 blk, 43% shooting, 36 3P%, 84.2 FT%

Pretty even

Oh Wade shot 97 FTs in that series, Kobe 44
Back to top Go down
timthebim
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
timthebim

PostSubject: Re: wade has to be the leader of the heat not lebron   wade has to be the leader of the heat not lebron EmptySun Oct 31, 2010 7:16 am

I think the Mavs were better than the Sixers, Nets, and Pacers teams that the Lakers beat for Kobes 1st 3 titles. Not taking sides just saying.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: wade has to be the leader of the heat not lebron   wade has to be the leader of the heat not lebron Empty

Back to top Go down

wade has to be the leader of the heat not lebron
Page 1 of 1