Ninja's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ A forum dedicated to hardcore combat sports fans. ]

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Delonte West... LMAO

Go down 
+3
GDPofDRC
OU
killerofchicken
7 posters
AuthorMessage
killerofchicken
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
killerofchicken

Favorite Fighter(s) : Mauricio Shogun Rua, BJ Penn, AXE MURDERER,Fedor, CroCop, Vitor Belfort, JDS

Delonte West... LMAO Empty
PostSubject: Delonte West... LMAO   Delonte West... LMAO EmptyFri Oct 29, 2010 2:26 pm

Quote :
Less than one week after tempers flared during a two-on-two game in practice, Delonte West and Von Wafer had another altercation earlier this afternoon.

During a three-on-three game with Avery Bradley, Luke Harangody, Semih Erden and assistant coach Tyronn Lue, West began fouling Wafer each time the reserve guard touched the ball. West was increasingly physical to the point that Wafer exited to the locker room midway through the game. As he walked away, West barked obscenities and taunted Wafer.

After Wafer had showered and sat down at his locker, West approached from behind and threw a punch. Wafer didn't see the punch coming but quickly got off of the ground and connected on two punches of his own. He then wrestled West to the ground before being separated by the team's veterans.

Kevin Garnett and Paul Pierce were very unhappy with the incident, especially since it occurred just hours before a game. Doc Rivers met with the players and tried smooth things over shortly after.

Sources close to the situation say that the Danny Ainge and the Celtics have grown tired of West's confrontations with teammates and are considering releasing the point guard. West is on a non-guaranteed contract and his distractions could result in that deal being terminated.

West has gotten into skirmishes with multiple teammates this season and his confrontational ways have grown old very quickly in the locker room. He is currently serving a ten-game suspension after pleading guilty to weapons charges in July.

Read more NBA news and insight: http://www.hoopsworld.com/Story.asp?story_id=17754#ixzz13m1wBSRG

Last edited by killerofchicken on Fri Oct 29, 2010 2:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
killerofchicken
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
killerofchicken

Favorite Fighter(s) : Mauricio Shogun Rua, BJ Penn, AXE MURDERER,Fedor, CroCop, Vitor Belfort, JDS

PostSubject: Re: Delonte West... LMAO   Delonte West... LMAO EmptyFri Oct 29, 2010 2:27 pm

i guess i could have put this into the NBA thread but go ahead, sue me!
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman

PostSubject: Re: Delonte West... LMAO   Delonte West... LMAO EmptyFri Oct 29, 2010 2:32 pm

I will forever love Delonte West because of 2 epic videos.
Planes, trains or automobiles....better have my dough-nuts.

and

Hot sauce in my bag, hot sauce in my bag, hot sauce in my bag.
Back to top Go down
killerofchicken
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
killerofchicken

PostSubject: Re: Delonte West... LMAO   Delonte West... LMAO EmptyFri Oct 29, 2010 2:33 pm

the dude is a nut case!
Back to top Go down
GDPofDRC
Administrator
Administrator
GDPofDRC

Favorite Fighter(s) : Shogun, Fedor, Wand, Saku, Hendo, BJ, Bas, Cain, Mike Vallely

PostSubject: Re: Delonte West... LMAO   Delonte West... LMAO EmptyFri Oct 29, 2010 2:35 pm

Cut that fool. You know what I'm talking about... 17 cent knife special.

But seriously, the dude doesn't deserve to play with those guys.

Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/v/skCV2L0c6K0
killerofchicken
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
killerofchicken

PostSubject: Re: Delonte West... LMAO   Delonte West... LMAO EmptyFri Oct 29, 2010 2:36 pm

hey, at least he fucked Lebrons mom Laughing
Back to top Go down
killerofchicken
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
killerofchicken

PostSubject: Re: Delonte West... LMAO   Delonte West... LMAO EmptyFri Oct 29, 2010 2:36 pm

pardon my french
Back to top Go down
LTFG
Brown Belt
Brown Belt
LTFG

Favorite Fighter(s) : Wolfy

PostSubject: Re: Delonte West... LMAO   Delonte West... LMAO EmptyFri Oct 29, 2010 2:41 pm

OU wrote:

and

Classic
Back to top Go down
josh200612
Silver Belt
Silver Belt
josh200612

Favorite Fighter(s) : Rashad Evans #1!,Rampage,GSP,Couture,Chael Sonnen,BJ Penn,Robbie Lawler,King MO,Frank Mir

PostSubject: Re: Delonte West... LMAO   Delonte West... LMAO EmptyFri Oct 29, 2010 2:42 pm

Back to top Go down
josh200612
Silver Belt
Silver Belt
josh200612

Favorite Fighter(s) : Rashad Evans #1!,Rampage,GSP,Couture,Chael Sonnen,BJ Penn,Robbie Lawler,King MO,Frank Mir

PostSubject: Re: Delonte West... LMAO   Delonte West... LMAO EmptyFri Oct 29, 2010 2:43 pm

dude has herpes outbreaks every other day you would think he could get some good meds for it with all that money.
Back to top Go down
killerofchicken
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
killerofchicken

PostSubject: Re: Delonte West... LMAO   Delonte West... LMAO EmptyFri Oct 29, 2010 2:44 pm

josh200612 wrote:
dude has herpes outbreaks every other day you would think he could get some good meds for it with all that money.
lol! good catch
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman

PostSubject: Re: Delonte West... LMAO   Delonte West... LMAO EmptyFri Oct 29, 2010 2:46 pm

LTFG wrote:
OU wrote:

and

Classic
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: Delonte West... LMAO   Delonte West... LMAO EmptyFri Oct 29, 2010 2:47 pm

Back to top Go down
Ziggy116
Black Belt
Black Belt
Ziggy116

Favorite Fighter(s) : Rampage, Fedor, Gangster brothers, Aldo

PostSubject: Re: Delonte West... LMAO   Delonte West... LMAO EmptyFri Oct 29, 2010 8:12 pm

How much does Cleveland hate him?
Back to top Go down
https://apps.facebook.com/groupsplus/group.php?id=2139
josh200612
Silver Belt
Silver Belt
josh200612

PostSubject: Re: Delonte West... LMAO   Delonte West... LMAO EmptyFri Oct 29, 2010 8:44 pm

Ziggy116 wrote:
How much does Cleveland hate him?
dudes a jackass but before he left im pretty sure everyone was being a homer towards him. i went to a strip club after a cavs game and one stripper said she was kicking it with him and all that shit girl was a skank. now that i look back at it im sure she was with him lol.
Back to top Go down
Ziggy116
Black Belt
Black Belt
Ziggy116

Favorite Fighter(s) : Rampage, Fedor, Gangster brothers, Aldo

PostSubject: Re: Delonte West... LMAO   Delonte West... LMAO EmptyFri Oct 29, 2010 9:03 pm

That's great. I'm betting most of that town thinks he is a big reason why he left.
Back to top Go down
https://apps.facebook.com/groupsplus/group.php?id=2139
timthebim
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
timthebim

Favorite Fighter(s) : BJ PENN, JOSH KOSCHECK, SPIDER

PostSubject: Re: Delonte West... LMAO   Delonte West... LMAO EmptyFri Oct 29, 2010 10:30 pm

Dude is a pain in the ass!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Delonte West... LMAO   Delonte West... LMAO Empty

Back to top Go down

Delonte West... LMAO
Page 1 of 1