Ninja's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ A forum dedicated to hardcore combat sports fans. ]

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Thanks to whoever had the Back to the Future AV on here

Go down 
+5
josh200612
GDPofDRC
bobbitt15
OU
LA
9 posters
AuthorMessage
LA
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
LA

Favorite Fighter(s) : Lyoto Machida, BJ Penn, Anderson Silva, Jose Aldo

Thanks to whoever had the Back to the Future AV on here Empty
PostSubject: Thanks to whoever had the Back to the Future AV on here   Thanks to whoever had the Back to the Future AV on here EmptyThu Oct 28, 2010 1:04 pm

I am going to be Marty McFly for Halloween, all I need to find is acid wash jeans
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman

PostSubject: Re: Thanks to whoever had the Back to the Future AV on here   Thanks to whoever had the Back to the Future AV on here EmptyThu Oct 28, 2010 1:08 pm

LA wrote:
I am going to be Marty McFly for Halloween, all I need to find is acid wash jeans

I'll pull up in the delorean.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Thanks to whoever had the Back to the Future AV on here   Thanks to whoever had the Back to the Future AV on here EmptyThu Oct 28, 2010 1:08 pm

Wouldn't it be better to dress up as the doc ?
Back to top Go down
bobbitt15
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Chael Sonnen, Michael Chandler, Jorge Masvidal, Carlos Condit

PostSubject: Re: Thanks to whoever had the Back to the Future AV on here   Thanks to whoever had the Back to the Future AV on here EmptyThu Oct 28, 2010 1:09 pm

No it would be better to be Biff
Back to top Go down
GDPofDRC
Administrator
Administrator
GDPofDRC

Favorite Fighter(s) : Shogun, Fedor, Wand, Saku, Hendo, BJ, Bas, Cain, Mike Vallely

PostSubject: Re: Thanks to whoever had the Back to the Future AV on here   Thanks to whoever had the Back to the Future AV on here EmptyThu Oct 28, 2010 1:09 pm

It's a trip I followed a DMC Delorian to work yesterday for a few miles. It was kinda beat up but you don't see many these days in use away from car shows.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/v/skCV2L0c6K0
LA
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
LA

OU wrote:
LA wrote:

I'll pull up in the delorean.

I saw one for sale a while back, I almost wanted to buy it just to have it for a motnh or two
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman

PostSubject: Re: Thanks to whoever had the Back to the Future AV on here   Thanks to whoever had the Back to the Future AV on here EmptyThu Oct 28, 2010 1:10 pm

Back to top Go down
josh200612
Silver Belt
Silver Belt
josh200612

Favorite Fighter(s) : Rashad Evans #1!,Rampage,GSP,Couture,Chael Sonnen,BJ Penn,Robbie Lawler,King MO,Frank Mir

PostSubject: Re: Thanks to whoever had the Back to the Future AV on here   Thanks to whoever had the Back to the Future AV on here EmptyThu Oct 28, 2010 1:11 pm

you watch wayyyyyy too much family guy OU lol.
Back to top Go down
LA
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
LA

PostSubject: Re: Thanks to whoever had the Back to the Future AV on here   Thanks to whoever had the Back to the Future AV on here EmptyThu Oct 28, 2010 1:11 pm

My buddy is being Doc and I'd rather be Marty anyways.

I looked online for costumes and I saw a fucking hoverboard for sale? How sick is that, like the one.
Back to top Go down
killerofchicken
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
killerofchicken

Favorite Fighter(s) : Mauricio Shogun Rua, BJ Penn, AXE MURDERER,Fedor, CroCop, Vitor Belfort, JDS

GDPofDRC wrote:
It's a trip I followed a DMC Delorian to work yesterday for a few miles. It was kinda beat up but you don't see many these days in use away from car shows.
it seems like when ever i see one its banged up, i dont think i ever seen a mint one
Back to top Go down
GDPofDRC
Administrator
Administrator
GDPofDRC

Favorite Fighter(s) : Shogun, Fedor, Wand, Saku, Hendo, BJ, Bas, Cain, Mike Vallely

PostSubject: Re: Thanks to whoever had the Back to the Future AV on here   Thanks to whoever had the Back to the Future AV on here EmptyThu Oct 28, 2010 1:13 pm

killerofchicken wrote:
GDPofDRC wrote:
it seems like when ever i see one its banged up, i dont think i ever seen a mint one

This one was all fender bendered and a little rusty, a shame really. Those cars have a unique nostalgia from BttF movies.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/v/skCV2L0c6K0
josh200612
Silver Belt
Silver Belt
josh200612

Favorite Fighter(s) : Rashad Evans #1!,Rampage,GSP,Couture,Chael Sonnen,BJ Penn,Robbie Lawler,King MO,Frank Mir

PostSubject: Re: Thanks to whoever had the Back to the Future AV on here   Thanks to whoever had the Back to the Future AV on here EmptyThu Oct 28, 2010 1:13 pm

killerofchicken wrote:
GDPofDRC wrote:
come to the pickerington wendy's in ohio a guy that works there has a clean one and his plates say at88mph.
Back to top Go down
killerofchicken
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
killerofchicken

Favorite Fighter(s) : Mauricio Shogun Rua, BJ Penn, AXE MURDERER,Fedor, CroCop, Vitor Belfort, JDS

PostSubject: Re: Thanks to whoever had the Back to the Future AV on here   Thanks to whoever had the Back to the Future AV on here EmptyThu Oct 28, 2010 1:14 pm

josh200612 wrote:
killerofchicken wrote:
GDPofDRC wrote:
come to the pickerington wendy's in ohio a guy that works there has a clean one and his plates say at88mph.
haha, thats awesome!
Back to top Go down
LA
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
LA

PostSubject: Re: Thanks to whoever had the Back to the Future AV on here   Thanks to whoever had the Back to the Future AV on here EmptyThu Oct 28, 2010 1:15 pm

The one I saw was dec, needed some easy body work and a paint job, nothin too bad though.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: Thanks to whoever had the Back to the Future AV on here   Thanks to whoever had the Back to the Future AV on here EmptyThu Oct 28, 2010 1:18 pm

josh200612 wrote:
you watch wayyyyyy too much family guy OU lol.

not possible.
Back to top Go down
Ziggy116
Black Belt
Black Belt
Ziggy116

Favorite Fighter(s) : Rampage, Fedor, Gangster brothers, Aldo

PostSubject: Re: Thanks to whoever had the Back to the Future AV on here   Thanks to whoever had the Back to the Future AV on here EmptyThu Oct 28, 2010 1:57 pm

Back to top Go down
https://apps.facebook.com/groupsplus/group.php?id=2139
LA
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
LA

PostSubject: Re: Thanks to whoever had the Back to the Future AV on here   Thanks to whoever had the Back to the Future AV on here EmptyThu Oct 28, 2010 2:03 pm

Yeah saw that for $200

This
Thanks to whoever had the Back to the Future AV on here Hoverboard-00
Back to top Go down
Ziggy116
Black Belt
Black Belt
Ziggy116

PostSubject: Re: Thanks to whoever had the Back to the Future AV on here   Thanks to whoever had the Back to the Future AV on here EmptyThu Oct 28, 2010 2:38 pm

Or this

Thanks to whoever had the Back to the Future AV on here Nike-mcfly-hyperdunks-undftd-2
Back to top Go down
WinstonSmith
Purple Belt
Purple Belt
WinstonSmith

Favorite Fighter(s) : Marvin Hagler,Ben Henderson,Rich Franklin,Clay Guida

PostSubject: Re: Thanks to whoever had the Back to the Future AV on here   Thanks to whoever had the Back to the Future AV on here EmptyThu Oct 28, 2010 2:44 pm

Ziggy116 wrote:
Or this

Thanks to whoever had the Back to the Future AV on here Nike-mcfly-hyperdunks-undftd-2

Real men wear these:
www.sneakerobsession.com/5031/larry-bird-converse-weapon
Back to top Go down
Ziggy116
Black Belt
Black Belt
Ziggy116

PostSubject: Re: Thanks to whoever had the Back to the Future AV on here   Thanks to whoever had the Back to the Future AV on here EmptyThu Oct 28, 2010 3:02 pm

Those are gangster, but not for time travel.
Back to top Go down
SOKO
Black Belt
Black Belt
SOKO

Favorite Fighter(s) : The Dragon, Kenflo, Hendo, Guida, Ace, Wand, Cain, Carwin, Foreman, Evander, Oscar

PostSubject: Re: Thanks to whoever had the Back to the Future AV on here   Thanks to whoever had the Back to the Future AV on here EmptyThu Oct 28, 2010 3:21 pm

hope your jeans are not as tight as his but good idea man
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Thanks to whoever had the Back to the Future AV on here   Thanks to whoever had the Back to the Future AV on here Empty

Back to top Go down

Thanks to whoever had the Back to the Future AV on here
Page 1 of 1