Ninja's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ A forum dedicated to hardcore combat sports fans. ]

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Your Favorite 5 Pro-Wrestlers Ever?

Go down 
+15
WinstonSmith
NBrooks5
franklinfan2
OU
SOKO
Ziggy116
Wolfgangsta
LA
NoRegret
captain organic
GDPofDRC
acccardinal12
josh200612
KingsOwn19
bobbitt15
19 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage

Your Favorite 5 Pro-Wrestlers Ever? Empty
PostSubject: Your Favorite 5 Pro-Wrestlers Ever?   Your Favorite 5 Pro-Wrestlers Ever? EmptyTue Oct 26, 2010 10:11 pm

1. Bret Hart (1993-2000)
2. Rob Van Dam (2000-Present)
3. Ultimate Warrior (1990-1993)
4. Hulk Hogan (1984-1990)
5. Hawk (LOD)

Last edited by freakzilla316ftw on Wed Oct 27, 2010 9:38 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
bobbitt15
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Chael Sonnen, Michael Chandler, Jorge Masvidal, Carlos Condit

PostSubject: Re: Your Favorite 5 Pro-Wrestlers Ever?   Your Favorite 5 Pro-Wrestlers Ever? EmptyTue Oct 26, 2010 10:15 pm

1) HBK- far and away with no close 2nd
2) The Rock (during the Attitude era before he made brief returns like once every 1.5 years)
3) Macho Man
4) Stone Cold
5) Undertaker

I like a lot of old school guys but these are the dudes that I more so grew up with.
Back to top Go down
KingsOwn19
Administrator
Administrator
KingsOwn19

Favorite Fighter(s) : Lyoto Machida, BJ Penn, Anderson Silva,Dan Henderson, Emelianenko Fedor, Josh Barnett

PostSubject: Re: Your Favorite 5 Pro-Wrestlers Ever?   Your Favorite 5 Pro-Wrestlers Ever? EmptyTue Oct 26, 2010 10:22 pm

Steve Austin
Hulk Hogan
The Rock
Kurt Angle
Undertaker

That's kind of unofficial though. Austin and Hogan are the only solids there. The rest are interchangable with guys like Hitman, HBK, Rude, Mr. Perfect, Flair, etc.
Back to top Go down
bobbitt15
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Chael Sonnen, Michael Chandler, Jorge Masvidal, Carlos Condit

PostSubject: Re: Your Favorite 5 Pro-Wrestlers Ever?   Your Favorite 5 Pro-Wrestlers Ever? EmptyTue Oct 26, 2010 10:24 pm

I absolutely hated Hogan on every level. I find his fights boring as fuck since they all play out the exact same way and I rooted for him to lose every time when I was a kid
Back to top Go down
josh200612
Silver Belt
Silver Belt
josh200612

Favorite Fighter(s) : Rashad Evans #1!,Rampage,GSP,Couture,Chael Sonnen,BJ Penn,Robbie Lawler,King MO,Frank Mir

PostSubject: Re: Your Favorite 5 Pro-Wrestlers Ever?   Your Favorite 5 Pro-Wrestlers Ever? EmptyTue Oct 26, 2010 10:25 pm

1. Hulk hogan
2. Stone cold steve austin
3. The rock
4. Hbk
5. Hhh
Back to top Go down
KingsOwn19
Administrator
Administrator
KingsOwn19

Favorite Fighter(s) : Lyoto Machida, BJ Penn, Anderson Silva,Dan Henderson, Emelianenko Fedor, Josh Barnett

PostSubject: Re: Your Favorite 5 Pro-Wrestlers Ever?   Your Favorite 5 Pro-Wrestlers Ever? EmptyTue Oct 26, 2010 10:28 pm

bobbitt15 wrote:
I absolutely hated Hogan on every level. I find his fights boring as fuck since they all play out the exact same way and I rooted for him to lose every time when I was a kid

lol. I was a major Hulkamaniac. Back when i was a kid i found British Bulldog and all the technical wizards boring and guys like Hogan and Sid Justice entertaining. A little different now but i loved Hogan during Hulkamania and i loved to hate him when he turned heel in 1996.
Back to top Go down
acccardinal12
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Cung Le, BJ Penn, Mayhem, Chael Sonnen, Anthony Pettis

PostSubject: Re: Your Favorite 5 Pro-Wrestlers Ever?   Your Favorite 5 Pro-Wrestlers Ever? EmptyTue Oct 26, 2010 10:32 pm

1. JERRY "THE KING" LAWLER
2. Stone Cold
3. Steve Kern and Stan Lane AKA The Fabulous Ones
4. The Road Warriors, Hawk and Animal
5. Austin Idol or The Rock. I liked Idol alot as a kid.

Last edited by bigbeastcardinal12 on Tue Oct 26, 2010 10:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
bobbitt15
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

PostSubject: Re: Your Favorite 5 Pro-Wrestlers Ever?   Your Favorite 5 Pro-Wrestlers Ever? EmptyTue Oct 26, 2010 10:32 pm

Fuck the Road Warriors

DEMOOOOOOOOOOLITION
Back to top Go down
GDPofDRC
Administrator
Administrator
GDPofDRC

Favorite Fighter(s) : Shogun, Fedor, Wand, Saku, Hendo, BJ, Bas, Cain, Mike Vallely

PostSubject: Re: Your Favorite 5 Pro-Wrestlers Ever?   Your Favorite 5 Pro-Wrestlers Ever? EmptyTue Oct 26, 2010 10:33 pm

Andre the Giant, I used to like hogan until he feuded with Andre.
Jake "the Snake" Roberts
The Road Warriors, Hawk and Animal
Sting, way before all the emo shit

Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/v/skCV2L0c6K0
acccardinal12
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Cung Le, BJ Penn, Mayhem, Chael Sonnen, Anthony Pettis

PostSubject: Re: Your Favorite 5 Pro-Wrestlers Ever?   Your Favorite 5 Pro-Wrestlers Ever? EmptyTue Oct 26, 2010 10:34 pm

bobbitt15 wrote:
Fuck the Road Warriors

DEMOOOOOOOOOOLITION

Bitch please! LOD is waaaaay better. Demolition were fat copycats.
Back to top Go down
GDPofDRC
Administrator
Administrator
GDPofDRC

Favorite Fighter(s) : Shogun, Fedor, Wand, Saku, Hendo, BJ, Bas, Cain, Mike Vallely

PostSubject: Re: Your Favorite 5 Pro-Wrestlers Ever?   Your Favorite 5 Pro-Wrestlers Ever? EmptyTue Oct 26, 2010 10:35 pm

S n M posers.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/v/skCV2L0c6K0
josh200612
Silver Belt
Silver Belt
josh200612

Favorite Fighter(s) : Rashad Evans #1!,Rampage,GSP,Couture,Chael Sonnen,BJ Penn,Robbie Lawler,King MO,Frank Mir

PostSubject: Re: Your Favorite 5 Pro-Wrestlers Ever?   Your Favorite 5 Pro-Wrestlers Ever? EmptyTue Oct 26, 2010 10:36 pm

i would like to add norman smiley.
Back to top Go down
captain organic
Bronze Belt
Bronze Belt
captain organic

PostSubject: Re: Your Favorite 5 Pro-Wrestlers Ever?   Your Favorite 5 Pro-Wrestlers Ever? EmptyTue Oct 26, 2010 10:41 pm

Macho Man was def my favorite, but after that it gets hazy.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Your Favorite 5 Pro-Wrestlers Ever?   Your Favorite 5 Pro-Wrestlers Ever? EmptyTue Oct 26, 2010 11:09 pm

Road Warriors are the greatest tag-team in history and it ain't even close. From the ages of 4-10 I loved Hogan.
Back to top Go down
bobbitt15
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

PostSubject: Re: Your Favorite 5 Pro-Wrestlers Ever?   Your Favorite 5 Pro-Wrestlers Ever? EmptyTue Oct 26, 2010 11:16 pm

Road Warriors blow. Then they further embarrassed themselves with LOD 2000. That was pitiful

The best tag team of all-time is easily Money Inc. All others are posers
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Your Favorite 5 Pro-Wrestlers Ever?   Your Favorite 5 Pro-Wrestlers Ever? EmptyTue Oct 26, 2010 11:22 pm

You're 21. The Road Warriors were at their peak before you were even born. There is no way you could understand their greatness.
Back to top Go down
NoRegret
Red Belt
Red Belt
NoRegret

Favorite Fighter(s) : Anyone that comes to FIGHT!

PostSubject: Re: Your Favorite 5 Pro-Wrestlers Ever?   Your Favorite 5 Pro-Wrestlers Ever? EmptyTue Oct 26, 2010 11:24 pm

1. Chris Benoit (before he went psycho...dude was a beast! loved him when I watched.)

- Eddie Guerrero
- The Undertaker
- Triple H
- Ric Flair

Honorable Mentions: Kurt Angle, HBK, "The Whole FUCKIN Show" Rob Van Dam, and The Dudley Boys

I'd mention alot more small name guys from ECW and TNA that I grew up watching, but some of you may not know them.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Your Favorite 5 Pro-Wrestlers Ever?   Your Favorite 5 Pro-Wrestlers Ever? EmptyTue Oct 26, 2010 11:25 pm

NoRegret wrote:
1. Chris Benoit (before he went psycho...dude was a beast! loved him when I watched.)

- Eddie Guerrero
- The Undertaker
- Triple H
- Ric Flair

Honorable Mentions: Kurt Angle, HBK, "The Whole FUCKIN Show" Rob Van Dam, and The Dudley Boys

I'd mention alot more small name guys from ECW and TNA that I grew up watching, but some of you may not know them.

I'll know them. Go ahead.
Back to top Go down
bobbitt15
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

PostSubject: Re: Your Favorite 5 Pro-Wrestlers Ever?   Your Favorite 5 Pro-Wrestlers Ever? EmptyTue Oct 26, 2010 11:26 pm

freakzilla316ftw wrote:
You're 21. The Road Warriors were at their peak before you were even born. There is no way you could understand their greatness.

I've seen every WWF PPV involving the Road Warriors. I'm fully aware of them. Money Inc FTW
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Your Favorite 5 Pro-Wrestlers Ever?   Your Favorite 5 Pro-Wrestlers Ever? EmptyTue Oct 26, 2010 11:27 pm

bobbitt15 wrote:
freakzilla316ftw wrote:

I've seen every WWF PPV involving the Road Warriors. I'm fully aware of them. Money Inc FTW

Road Warriors were at their best in the NWA not in the WWF.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Your Favorite 5 Pro-Wrestlers Ever?   Your Favorite 5 Pro-Wrestlers Ever? EmptyTue Oct 26, 2010 11:27 pm

They only entered the WWF in 1991.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Your Favorite 5 Pro-Wrestlers Ever?   Your Favorite 5 Pro-Wrestlers Ever? EmptyTue Oct 26, 2010 11:29 pm

Money Inc were awful.

Road Warriors, The Hart Foundation, Demolition, British Bulldogs, Edge & Christian, The Hardy Boyz, The Rockers, Harlem Heat, The Steiners and many more were much better.
Back to top Go down
bobbitt15
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

PostSubject: Re: Your Favorite 5 Pro-Wrestlers Ever?   Your Favorite 5 Pro-Wrestlers Ever? EmptyTue Oct 26, 2010 11:30 pm

Lol the NWA
Back to top Go down
NoRegret
Red Belt
Red Belt
NoRegret

PostSubject: Re: Your Favorite 5 Pro-Wrestlers Ever?   Your Favorite 5 Pro-Wrestlers Ever? EmptyTue Oct 26, 2010 11:30 pm

freakzilla316ftw wrote:
NoRegret wrote:

- Eddie Guerrero
- The Undertaker
- Triple H
- Ric Flair

I'll know them. Go ahead.

From ECW- Jushin "Thunder" Lyger, Sabu, The Sandman, Raven, and a few others...i'd have to watch my old ECW dvd to be honest..been so long since i've watched wrestling, its hard to remember.

TNA- AJ Styles, The Abyss, Samoa Joe, and again...getting hazy...but I watched TNA before it got big..back when they did the extreme shit like ECW and were only seating 1,000 ppl in an arena.

- On a side note...Eddie Guerrero and Benoit's matches in ECW were classic..loved watching them...and Lyger and Sabu are obviously just awesome and entertaining to watch.
Back to top Go down
NoRegret
Red Belt
Red Belt
NoRegret

PostSubject: Re: Your Favorite 5 Pro-Wrestlers Ever?   Your Favorite 5 Pro-Wrestlers Ever? EmptyTue Oct 26, 2010 11:31 pm

freakzilla316ftw wrote:
Money Inc were awful.

Road Warriors, The Hart Foundation, Demolition, British Bulldogs, Edge & Christian, The Hardy Boyz, The Rockers, Harlem Heat, The Steiners and many more were much better.

No love for the Dudleys?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Your Favorite 5 Pro-Wrestlers Ever?   Your Favorite 5 Pro-Wrestlers Ever? Empty

Back to top Go down

Your Favorite 5 Pro-Wrestlers Ever?
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next