Ninja's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ A forum dedicated to hardcore combat sports fans. ]

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Does Brock have a fighter's heart?

Go down 
+12
timthebim
Ziggy116
josh200612
SOKO
jimbojones1950
Cu Bu
Birdofthad
bobbitt15
LA
GDPofDRC
cascade_run
Wolfgangsta
16 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Does he have heart?
No. He runs like a girl when he gets hit.
Does Brock have a fighter's heart? Vote_lcap48%Does Brock have a fighter's heart? Vote_rcap
 48% [ 12 ]
Yes. He knocked out a 45 year old man.
Does Brock have a fighter's heart? Vote_lcap0%Does Brock have a fighter's heart? Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Yeah he survived Carwin's onslaught and fought back just doesn't know how to react to getting hit yet
Does Brock have a fighter's heart? Vote_lcap52%Does Brock have a fighter's heart? Vote_rcap
 52% [ 13 ]
Total Votes : 25

AuthorMessage
Wolfgangsta
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
Wolfgangsta

Favorite Fighter(s) : Conor McGregor, Machida, Jon Jones, Ronda Rousey

Does Brock have a fighter's heart? Empty
PostSubject: Does Brock have a fighter's heart?   Does Brock have a fighter's heart? EmptySun Oct 24, 2010 10:13 pm

Why does he cower in terror when hit?
Back to top Go down
http://www.listentothis.org/images/fedoriishi.gif
cascade_run
Purple Belt
Purple Belt
cascade_run

PostSubject: Re: Does Brock have a fighter's heart?   Does Brock have a fighter's heart? EmptySun Oct 24, 2010 10:17 pm

I wouldn't call it cowering I would call it doing a 720 and yelling stop hitting me, I'm your bitch, take my title, Dana will give it to you after I say uncle, but please stop hitting me.
Back to top Go down
Wolfgangsta
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
Wolfgangsta

PostSubject: Re: Does Brock have a fighter's heart?   Does Brock have a fighter's heart? EmptySun Oct 24, 2010 10:18 pm

cascade_run wrote:
I wouldn't call it cowering I would call it doing a 720 and yelling stop hitting me, I'm your bitch, take my title, Dana will give it to you after I say uncle, but please stop hitting me.

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL
Back to top Go down
GDPofDRC
Administrator
Administrator
GDPofDRC

Favorite Fighter(s) : Shogun, Fedor, Wand, Saku, Hendo, BJ, Bas, Cain, Mike Vallely

PostSubject: Re: Does Brock have a fighter's heart?   Does Brock have a fighter's heart? EmptySun Oct 24, 2010 10:30 pm

I don't think he has a total fighters mentality in a MMA way yet, by fighter I mean people who have a familiar relationship with getting punched in the face. He is a warrior, and competitor but he is not entirely in his element yet in the overall MMA game, he doesn't react well when people land strikes to his face. You don't get punched in the face in wrestling, you don't get punched in the face in WWF, you don't get punched in the face in the NFL, in MMA you do. His experience with getting punched in the face is short. Being that age and beginning your ways in getting punched in the face must make it more difficult too I think, like the way I think anyone with a ounce of skill will obliterate Herschal Walker on the feet, his face has seen to much but not felt enough pain. He has other experience. If he can't figure out ho not to get punched or how to better deal with it and counter, he's gonna get dropped again.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/v/skCV2L0c6K0
LA
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
LA

Favorite Fighter(s) : Lyoto Machida, BJ Penn, Anderson Silva, Jose Aldo

PostSubject: Re: Does Brock have a fighter's heart?   Does Brock have a fighter's heart? EmptySun Oct 24, 2010 10:44 pm

GDPofDRC wrote:
I don't think he has a total fighters mentality in a MMA way yet, by fighter I mean people who have a familiar relationship with getting punched in the face. He is a warrior, and competitor but he is not entirely in his element yet in the overall MMA game, he doesn't react well when people land strikes to his face. You don't get punched in the face in wrestling, you don't get punched in the face in WWF, you don't get punched in the face in the NFL, in MMA you do. His experience with getting punched in the face is short. Being that age and beginning your ways in getting punched in the face must make it more difficult too I think, like the way I think anyone with a ounce of skill will obliterate Herschal Walker on the feet, his face has seen to much but not felt enough pain. He has other experience. If he can't figure out ho not to get punched or how to better deal with it and counter, he's gonna get dropped again.

Wow what a great rational post by someone who doesn't like Brock

Like a Star @ heaven
Back to top Go down
Wolfgangsta
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
Wolfgangsta

PostSubject: Re: Does Brock have a fighter's heart?   Does Brock have a fighter's heart? EmptySun Oct 24, 2010 10:44 pm

Maybe a future as a breakdancer?
Back to top Go down
bobbitt15
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Chael Sonnen, Michael Chandler, Jorge Masvidal, Carlos Condit

PostSubject: Re: Does Brock have a fighter's heart?   Does Brock have a fighter's heart? EmptySun Oct 24, 2010 10:46 pm

He just doesn't know how to react when getting hit. If he didn't have a fighter's heart he wouldn't have even wanted to get off his stool against Carwin, instead he was smiling at him from across the cage. Then last night he gets stopped and sits up covered in blood with a big ass smile on his face. He just needs to learn on not going into full cover up mood when he gets clipped
Back to top Go down
Wolfgangsta
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
Wolfgangsta

PostSubject: Re: Does Brock have a fighter's heart?   Does Brock have a fighter's heart? EmptySun Oct 24, 2010 10:46 pm

How many rookies in MMA run in fear every time they get hit. Cain has the same level of experience and he didn't run in terror at a flying knee or a Brock right hand. He didn't crumple into the corner when Kongo blasted him. Carwin didn't cringe in fear at Gabe's shots. All of these guys have been fighting/training about the same length of time.
Back to top Go down
Birdofthad
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Ken shamrock, Frank Shamrock, Guy Mezger, Pete Williams, you get it Lions Den

PostSubject: Re: Does Brock have a fighter's heart?   Does Brock have a fighter's heart? EmptySun Oct 24, 2010 10:50 pm

wolf your kinda overdoing it, he didnt run from Randy when Randy tagged him, he didnt run from Herring or Mir , he just fought maybe the hardest hitter in MMA and a guy with some of the best hands in MMA

Back to top Go down
LA
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
LA

PostSubject: Re: Does Brock have a fighter's heart?   Does Brock have a fighter's heart? EmptySun Oct 24, 2010 10:52 pm

This poll is close
Back to top Go down
Cu Bu
Black Belt
Black Belt
Cu Bu

Favorite Fighter(s) : AXE MURDERER

PostSubject: Re: Does Brock have a fighter's heart?   Does Brock have a fighter's heart? EmptySun Oct 24, 2010 10:52 pm

GDPofDRC wrote:

nice
Back to top Go down
Wolfgangsta
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
Wolfgangsta

PostSubject: Re: Does Brock have a fighter's heart?   Does Brock have a fighter's heart? EmptySun Oct 24, 2010 10:55 pm

Birdofthad wrote:
wolf your kinda overdoing it, he didnt run from Randy when Randy tagged him, he didnt run from Herring or Mir , he just fought maybe the hardest hitter in MMA and a guy with some of the best hands in MMA

Randy can't bust a grape, and he never really took many shots in his other fights. Anyway, two straight fights, two straight Lesnar running/stumbling across cage in fear gifs to enjoy.

How do you not know how to react to being hit when you've been the HW champion for close to two years? Not buying it.
Back to top Go down
LA
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
LA

PostSubject: Re: Does Brock have a fighter's heart?   Does Brock have a fighter's heart? EmptySun Oct 24, 2010 10:57 pm

Cain and Carwin could be the 2 hardest hitters in MMA, Cain registered a 2,200 PSI and we just know Carwin can hit.
Back to top Go down
Wolfgangsta
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
Wolfgangsta

PostSubject: Re: Does Brock have a fighter's heart?   Does Brock have a fighter's heart? EmptySun Oct 24, 2010 11:00 pm

That Cain PSI stat is so weird. So are his last two knockouts. He hit Denis Stojnic, Ben Rothwell, and Kongo with literally hundreds of shots. Where did all this power come from?
Back to top Go down
LA
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
LA

PostSubject: Re: Does Brock have a fighter's heart?   Does Brock have a fighter's heart? EmptySun Oct 24, 2010 11:03 pm

Think he's learning how to put his whole body into his punches better, the Nog KO was perfect.
Back to top Go down
Birdofthad
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Ken shamrock, Frank Shamrock, Guy Mezger, Pete Williams, you get it Lions Den

PostSubject: Re: Does Brock have a fighter's heart?   Does Brock have a fighter's heart? EmptySun Oct 24, 2010 11:05 pm

obviously WOlf never heard the quote

everyone has a plan until they get hit

Back to top Go down
cascade_run
Purple Belt
Purple Belt
cascade_run

PostSubject: Re: Does Brock have a fighter's heart?   Does Brock have a fighter's heart? EmptySun Oct 24, 2010 11:33 pm

Then don't say your the baddest man on the planet, that is what bugs me, the baddest man on the planet can take a punch and come back with two more for trying to hit me, and we all know the baddest man on the planet is because the UFC banned Chuck Norris before it was ever created, WTF was Brock thinking
Back to top Go down
jimbojones1950
Green Belt
Green Belt

PostSubject: Re: Does Brock have a fighter's heart?   Does Brock have a fighter's heart? EmptyMon Oct 25, 2010 8:57 am

[quote="Wolfgangsta"]That Cain PSI stat is so weird. So are his last two knockouts. He hit Denis Stojnic, Ben Rothwell, and Kongo with literally hundreds of shots. Where did all this power come from?[/quote]

He learned how to sit down on his punches. His power was always there, his technique wasn't.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Does Brock have a fighter's heart?   Does Brock have a fighter's heart? EmptyMon Oct 25, 2010 9:03 am

He doesn't have enough heart to trade punches. As soon as someone hits him he goes defensive.
Back to top Go down
SOKO
Black Belt
Black Belt
SOKO

Favorite Fighter(s) : The Dragon, Kenflo, Hendo, Guida, Ace, Wand, Cain, Carwin, Foreman, Evander, Oscar

PostSubject: Re: Does Brock have a fighter's heart?   Does Brock have a fighter's heart? EmptyMon Oct 25, 2010 9:21 am

by the looks of this I say NO
Does Brock have a fighter's heart? 69090_445998048433_535598433_5546977_4251090_n

or this

Does Brock have a fighter's heart? Shockwave_20flash_20_chrome_20plug-in_20host_screensnapz003_medium

and oh yeah LMFAO HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA Very Happy cheers lol!
Back to top Go down
Wolfgangsta
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
Wolfgangsta

PostSubject: Re: Does Brock have a fighter's heart?   Does Brock have a fighter's heart? EmptyMon Oct 25, 2010 8:58 pm

Or this -

Does Brock have a fighter's heart? Lesnarcarwin

Or this -
Does Brock have a fighter's heart? Carwin-rocks-Lesnar

Or this -
Does Brock have a fighter's heart? Cain-lesnarfspt
Or this -
Does Brock have a fighter's heart? Lxxlquuuyd3

Any time he has been hit cleanly lately he has turned his back and tried to run. Cain ends up knocking him down because of a punch to the back of Brock's head.
Back to top Go down
josh200612
Silver Belt
Silver Belt
josh200612

Favorite Fighter(s) : Rashad Evans #1!,Rampage,GSP,Couture,Chael Sonnen,BJ Penn,Robbie Lawler,King MO,Frank Mir

PostSubject: Re: Does Brock have a fighter's heart?   Does Brock have a fighter's heart? EmptyMon Oct 25, 2010 9:08 pm

man he really does run away too much lol.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Does Brock have a fighter's heart?   Does Brock have a fighter's heart? EmptyMon Oct 25, 2010 9:17 pm

He's the bully that when you don't back down to him he crumbles.
Back to top Go down
Ziggy116
Black Belt
Black Belt
Ziggy116

Favorite Fighter(s) : Rampage, Fedor, Gangster brothers, Aldo

PostSubject: Re: Does Brock have a fighter's heart?   Does Brock have a fighter's heart? EmptyMon Oct 25, 2010 9:46 pm

Wolfgangsta wrote:
Why does he cower in terror when hit?

Because he doesn't have skills that come with the "best fighter in the UFC". If he didn't have his size and the WWE background no one would know his name. Since he does, he is HEAVILY marketed and in turn, 5-2.
Back to top Go down
https://apps.facebook.com/groupsplus/group.php?id=2139
LA
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
LA

PostSubject: Re: Does Brock have a fighter's heart?   Does Brock have a fighter's heart? EmptyMon Oct 25, 2010 9:48 pm

He'd still be a National Champion Wrestler..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Does Brock have a fighter's heart?   Does Brock have a fighter's heart? Empty

Back to top Go down

Does Brock have a fighter's heart?
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next