Ninja's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ A forum dedicated to hardcore combat sports fans. ]

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Going back to the car biz!

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
acccardinal12
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Cung Le, BJ Penn, Mayhem, Chael Sonnen, Anthony Pettis

Going back to the car biz! Empty
PostSubject: Going back to the car biz!   Going back to the car biz! EmptyFri Oct 22, 2010 9:43 pm

After 8 months of seeing and touching (with gloves on) poop, puke, blood, some kind of reptilian skin fungus??, drool, snot, boogers, tears and many other nasty shit, I am calling it quits on the MA/Nurses Aide job. Screw that for 400 bucks a week! Not to mention I was sexually harrassed by old women on a daily basis. That's right fellas, Granny is getting freaky in the retirement home for those of you who don't know. Old women are perverts just like the old men are to the female nurses. I have had my cock grabbed a few times also. I am still starting school in one year because of the wait and will become an RN in about three years.

Until then, I am selling cars near Ft Knox now, where I was making bank back about four years ago. I get a demo and 25-30% after 8 units. We have two lots with over 400 cars and only six sales guys and girls at each store. My best friend since Middle School is the GM and I work with a bunch of guys I know. bbc12 will be online at the dealership throughout the day now with Ninja's Place also! This is almost as good as that satellite internet job I had when I started chatting on ESPN a few years ago. Life is great right now!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Wolfgangsta
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
Wolfgangsta

Favorite Fighter(s) : Conor McGregor, Machida, Jon Jones, Ronda Rousey

PostSubject: Re: Going back to the car biz!   Going back to the car biz! EmptyFri Oct 22, 2010 9:44 pm

You weren't man enough to do a woman's job? Awesome!

But be real, the classes were too hard weren't they?
Back to top Go down
http://www.listentothis.org/images/fedoriishi.gif
Ziggy116
Black Belt
Black Belt
Ziggy116

Favorite Fighter(s) : Rampage, Fedor, Gangster brothers, Aldo

PostSubject: Re: Going back to the car biz!   Going back to the car biz! EmptyFri Oct 22, 2010 9:55 pm

Wolf you're such a cunt.

I bet that old bag that grabbed your dick was Sooners' grandma. I hear she was quite popular in her day. His mom said she liked to get DP'd by Meadowlark And Curly when the globetrotters came to town.

Good luck bro, hope it works out.
Back to top Go down
https://apps.facebook.com/groupsplus/group.php?id=2139
Wolfgangsta
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
Wolfgangsta

PostSubject: Re: Going back to the car biz!   Going back to the car biz! EmptyFri Oct 22, 2010 9:55 pm

Yo this is my worst nightmare, to end up back in the same place I started after escaping sales like that. I've never done cars though. Did airfilters and vacuums for a while, couldn't go back. I suppose the lawn care sales business never burnt me out though, but I'd hate to have to be stuck in that job forever. That's why I a few months ago.

Why don't you go to be a physical therapy assistant? I think they make more than nurses anyway. My choices are between that and paralegal.

I work in my buddies Halloween store today. That motherfucker made me put on the giant inflatable costume and stand outside by the street today with the sign. Thank satan it was a costume and no one could see me!
Back to top Go down
Wolfgangsta
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
Wolfgangsta

PostSubject: Re: Going back to the car biz!   Going back to the car biz! EmptyFri Oct 22, 2010 9:58 pm

Going back to the car biz! Megle3

"I'll pretend you're the New York Knicks"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Going back to the car biz!   Going back to the car biz! EmptyFri Oct 22, 2010 10:02 pm

Wolfgangsta wrote:

So says the nanny.
Back to top Go down
Wolfgangsta
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
Wolfgangsta

PostSubject: Re: Going back to the car biz!   Going back to the car biz! EmptyFri Oct 22, 2010 10:05 pm

freakzilla316ftw wrote:
Wolfgangsta wrote:

So says the nanny.

ahahhahaha.

Do they realize this makes them look stupid to anyone not named freak or mark?
Back to top Go down
Ziggy116
Black Belt
Black Belt
Ziggy116

PostSubject: Re: Going back to the car biz!   Going back to the car biz! EmptyFri Oct 22, 2010 10:06 pm

Hey freak it's been forever since I've been on here, were you the cunty boxing troll on espn?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Going back to the car biz!   Going back to the car biz! EmptyFri Oct 22, 2010 10:07 pm

Actually to the rest of the world you look stupid sitting at home while your wife works. Grow some balls and get a job or does beating up 19 year olds make you feel manly enough?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Going back to the car biz!   Going back to the car biz! EmptyFri Oct 22, 2010 10:08 pm

Ziggy116 wrote:
Hey freak it's been forever since I've been on here, were you the cunty boxing troll on espn?

I don't think i've ever posted on the boxing forums at espn.
Back to top Go down
acccardinal12
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

PostSubject: Re: Going back to the car biz!   Going back to the car biz! EmptyFri Oct 22, 2010 10:09 pm

Wolfgangsta wrote:

I haven't had any classes since I got certified six months ago. I did awesome in all of those. I have been working as one for the last six months. It wasn't that hard, it was just gross. I could be an RN or Lpn because then I can have someone else clean up whatever. I was only making about 400 bucks a week. I just gave myself a raise and got a demo.
Back to top Go down
bobbitt15
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Chael Sonnen, Michael Chandler, Jorge Masvidal, Carlos Condit

PostSubject: Re: Going back to the car biz!   Going back to the car biz! EmptyFri Oct 22, 2010 10:10 pm

freakzilla316ftw wrote:
Actually to the rest of the world you look stupid sitting at home while your wife works. Grow some balls and get a job or does beating up 19 year olds make you feel manly enough?

Not according the poll results of the thread you started where it was overwhelmingly voted that it doesn't matter who's working and making the money
Back to top Go down
acccardinal12
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

PostSubject: Re: Going back to the car biz!   Going back to the car biz! EmptyFri Oct 22, 2010 10:11 pm

Ziggy116 wrote:
Wolf you're such a cunt.

I bet that old bag that grabbed your dick was Sooners' grandma. I hear she was quite popular in her day. His mom said she liked to get DP'd by Meadowlark And Curly when the globetrotters came to town.

I wasn't gonna bring him into it, but since you tossed it out there....It was his grandma!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Going back to the car biz!   Going back to the car biz! EmptyFri Oct 22, 2010 10:11 pm

bobbitt15 wrote:
freakzilla316ftw wrote:

Not according the poll results of the thread you started where it was overwhelmingly voted that it doesn't matter who's working and making the money
There you go again defending wolf.
Back to top Go down

bobbitt15 wrote:
freakzilla316ftw wrote:

You can get off Wolf's dick now if you want.
Back to top Go down
Ziggy116
Black Belt
Black Belt
Ziggy116

freakzilla316ftw wrote:
Ziggy116 wrote:

Yea my bad, right after I posted that I remembered it was grantzilla.
Back to top Go down
bobbitt15
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Chael Sonnen, Michael Chandler, Jorge Masvidal, Carlos Condit

PostSubject: Re: Going back to the car biz!   Going back to the car biz! EmptyFri Oct 22, 2010 10:13 pm

soonermark890 wrote:
bobbitt15 wrote:
freakzilla316ftw wrote:

There you go again defending wolf.

Its the same topic champ
Back to top Go down
bobbitt15
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

PostSubject: Re: Going back to the car biz!   Going back to the car biz! EmptyFri Oct 22, 2010 10:14 pm

freakzilla316ftw wrote:
bobbitt15 wrote:
freakzilla316ftw wrote:

You can get off Wolf's dick now if you want.

Hey don't be butthurt just because it didn't go the way you thought it would
Back to top Go down
Ziggy116
Black Belt
Black Belt
Ziggy116

PostSubject: Re: Going back to the car biz!   Going back to the car biz! EmptyFri Oct 22, 2010 10:14 pm

bigbeastcardinal12 wrote:
Ziggy116 wrote:
Wolf you're such a cunt.

I wasn't gonna bring him into it, but since you tossed it out there....It was his grandma!

I knew it, slutty old broad that she is.
Back to top Go down
acccardinal12
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

PostSubject: Re: Going back to the car biz!   Going back to the car biz! EmptyFri Oct 22, 2010 10:16 pm

Wolfgangsta wrote:
Yo this is my worst nightmare, to end up back in the same place I started after escaping sales like that. I've never done cars though. Did airfilters and vacuums for a while, couldn't go back. I suppose the lawn care sales business never burnt me out though, but I'd hate to have to be stuck in that job forever. That's why I a few months ago.

Why don't you go to be a physical therapy assistant? I think they make more than nurses anyway. My choices are between that and paralegal.

I work in my buddies Halloween store today. That motherfucker made me put on the giant inflatable costume and stand outside by the street today with the sign. Thank satan it was a costume and no one could see me!

ROFL at the thought of you in that suit!!! Dude it just sounds like you sucked at selling all that junk. Fuck vacuum door to door sellin! I make bank in the car biz son! Plus we have Military financing for all those soldiers who don't have bills and want a nice ride. We even have rims if the customer wants to roll out on 22" bigfeet! This lot is a blessing!
Back to top Go down
Wolfgangsta
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
Wolfgangsta

PostSubject: Re: Going back to the car biz!   Going back to the car biz! EmptyFri Oct 22, 2010 10:18 pm

freakzilla316ftw wrote:

Freak, I realize you got a bone you'd like to chew on, but did you even read the source quotes or did you just take soonermarks word on it, cause nothing you're saying really even fits me. My wife has probably contributed 4% of our total income ever, I quit my job the last week of May, and started a new gig this week. My unemployment outweighed what she made, so technically I was still being the primary bread winner the whole time.

This is awesome how personal you two little butthurt weiners are trying to make this.

I'm 26, the guy was 20, he tried to attack me in my yard. So ya, that made me feel pretty manly. Cool
Back to top Go down
acccardinal12
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

PostSubject: Re: Going back to the car biz!   Going back to the car biz! EmptyFri Oct 22, 2010 10:19 pm

Ziggy116 wrote:
freakzilla316ftw wrote:
Ziggy116 wrote:

Yea my bad, right after I posted that I remembered it was grantzilla.

He was rediculous!
Back to top Go down
Wolfgangsta
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
Wolfgangsta

PostSubject: Re: Going back to the car biz!   Going back to the car biz! EmptyFri Oct 22, 2010 10:20 pm

bigbeastcardinal12 wrote:
Wolfgangsta wrote:

ROFL at the thought of you in that suit!!! Dude it just sounds like you sucked at selling all that junk. Fuck vacuum door to door sellin! I make bank in the car biz son! Plus we have Military financing for all those soldiers who don't have bills and want a nice ride. We even have rims if the customer wants to roll out on 22" bigfeet! This lot is a blessing!

I am a sales killah dude. Killah. The kind of dude who walks onto your lot and outsells the vets. How I roll in all other sales gigs I've had. Old habits die hard too. I get zero commission on this garbage time job I got this week and yet I'm still sellin' all kinds of extra shit to everyone. This is the easiest job I've ever worked. Retail floor at my niggaz Halloween store. Repackaging spiderman suits that fat kids can't fit, and helpin hotties plan out sexy costumes.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Going back to the car biz!   Going back to the car biz! EmptyFri Oct 22, 2010 10:21 pm

Well scumming of the government doesn't make you a man either. I'm not butthurt at all. I find this funny actually.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Going back to the car biz!   Going back to the car biz! EmptyFri Oct 22, 2010 10:22 pm

Wolfgangsta wrote:
freakzilla316ftw wrote:

Freak, I realize you got a bone you'd like to chew on, but did you even read the source quotes or did you just take soonermarks word on it, cause nothing you're saying really even fits me. My wife has probably contributed 4% of our total income ever, I quit my job the last week of May, and started a new gig this week. My unemployment outweighed what she made, so technically I was still being the primary bread winner the whole time.

This is awesome how personal you two little butthurt weiners are trying to make this.

I'm 26, the guy was 20, he tried to attack me in my yard. So ya, that made me feel pretty manly. Cool
Does the government make up for the other 96%?

One hit son. BULL SHIT.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Going back to the car biz!   Going back to the car biz! Empty

Back to top Go down

Going back to the car biz!
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next