Ninja's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ A forum dedicated to hardcore combat sports fans. ]

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Is a man a man if his wife works and he stays home?

Go down 
+13
Andrew the Raider King
KingsOwn19
Ziggy116
Wolfgangsta
GDPofDRC
NoRegret
OU
Cu Bu
Tobe06
hardcoreBEE24
bobbitt15
LA
Diego408
17 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Who should work?
Man should work, Wife stays home
Is a man a man if his wife works and he stays home? Vote_lcap30%Is a man a man if his wife works and he stays home? Vote_rcap
 30% [ 8 ]
Women should work, Man stays home
Is a man a man if his wife works and he stays home? Vote_lcap0%Is a man a man if his wife works and he stays home? Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Either, it doesn't really matter
Is a man a man if his wife works and he stays home? Vote_lcap70%Is a man a man if his wife works and he stays home? Vote_rcap
 70% [ 19 ]
Total Votes : 27

AuthorMessage

Is a man a man if his wife works and he stays home? Empty
PostSubject: Is a man a man if his wife works and he stays home?   Is a man a man if his wife works and he stays home? EmptyWed Oct 20, 2010 1:47 am

If he stays at home and gets his wife to work is he really a man or should he be the provider?
Back to top Go down
Diego408
Green Belt
Green Belt
Diego408

Favorite Fighter(s) : The Marquez Brothers, Robert Guerrero, Abner Mares, Andre Ward, Sergio Martinez, Devon Alexander, Jose Benavidez Jr and Nick Diaz

PostSubject: Re: Is a man a man if his wife works and he stays home?   Is a man a man if his wife works and he stays home? EmptyWed Oct 20, 2010 1:50 am

Well he aint no man if he aint working hahaha. Well I come from a family where both parents had to work, so I dont think i'd vote for any of the above.
Back to top Go down
LA
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
LA

Favorite Fighter(s) : Lyoto Machida, BJ Penn, Anderson Silva, Jose Aldo

PostSubject: Re: Is a man a man if his wife works and he stays home?   Is a man a man if his wife works and he stays home? EmptyWed Oct 20, 2010 2:14 am

Well I think this is a shot at Wolfy, you know what, with the landscape of the economy as it is, I don't really see it as a big deal at the moment.

By the way, I read an interesting article not to long ago that women in relatioships are growing in percent in terms of who makes more money, the man or the woman, I'm gonna guess it was up to 33%, could be more, could be less, but it's growing.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Is a man a man if his wife works and he stays home?   Is a man a man if his wife works and he stays home? EmptyWed Oct 20, 2010 2:32 am

freakzilla316ftw wrote:
If he stays at home and gets his wife to work is he really a man or should he be the provider?
I dont care what liberal crap people can come up with. Men work plain and simple. If you dont your not really a man. Sorry to anyone who is in that situation but its the truth.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Is a man a man if his wife works and he stays home?   Is a man a man if his wife works and he stays home? EmptyWed Oct 20, 2010 5:29 am

soonermark890 wrote:
freakzilla316ftw wrote:
I dont care what liberal crap people can come up with. Men work plain and simple. If you dont your not really a man. Sorry to anyone who is in that situation but its the truth.

+1
Back to top Go down
bobbitt15
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Chael Sonnen, Michael Chandler, Jorge Masvidal, Carlos Condit

PostSubject: Re: Is a man a man if his wife works and he stays home?   Is a man a man if his wife works and he stays home? EmptyWed Oct 20, 2010 8:07 am

soonermark890 wrote:
freakzilla316ftw wrote:

L-O-L
Back to top Go down
hardcoreBEE24
Purple Belt
Purple Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Thomas Hearns

PostSubject: Re: Is a man a man if his wife works and he stays home?   Is a man a man if his wife works and he stays home? EmptyWed Oct 20, 2010 8:10 am

If you put unruly neighborhood kids into coma's with right hooks isn't that the same as working?
Back to top Go down
Tobe06
Orange Belt
Orange Belt
Tobe06

Favorite Fighter(s) : Ali

PostSubject: Re: Is a man a man if his wife works and he stays home?   Is a man a man if his wife works and he stays home? EmptyWed Oct 20, 2010 8:13 am

Anyone who thinks that raising kids and maintaining a home isn't "working" is kidding themselves or is plain ignorant. I took some paternity leave to stay home with my daugther a few years ago, and that's the hardest job I've ever had.

Now, I was doing that by choice and did enjoy my time with my little girl when she was so little, so I'm sure it's harder on men who get put in that circumstance by their job situation. But it's totally unfair to say someone isn't a Man because they don't "work" outside the home.

Last edited by Tobe06 on Wed Oct 20, 2010 9:18 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Cu Bu
Black Belt
Black Belt
Cu Bu

Favorite Fighter(s) : AXE MURDERER

PostSubject: Re: Is a man a man if his wife works and he stays home?   Is a man a man if his wife works and he stays home? EmptyWed Oct 20, 2010 8:47 am

money is money.

If I didnt have to work but my women did I would call me self a pimp but secretly loathe my existance
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Is a man a man if his wife works and he stays home?   Is a man a man if his wife works and he stays home? EmptyWed Oct 20, 2010 9:13 am

hardcoreBEE24 wrote:
If you put unruly neighborhood kids into coma's with right hooks isn't that the same as working?
LOL but is it really working if you only throw 1 punch?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Is a man a man if his wife works and he stays home?   Is a man a man if his wife works and he stays home? EmptyWed Oct 20, 2010 9:22 am

soonermark890 wrote:
hardcoreBEE24 wrote:

I think that's just his hobby.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Is a man a man if his wife works and he stays home?   Is a man a man if his wife works and he stays home? EmptyWed Oct 20, 2010 9:31 am

freakzilla316ftw wrote:
soonermark890 wrote:
hardcoreBEE24 wrote:

I think that's just his hobby.
Yeah I would say he would have to earn money for it or do it more than just once a day to be a job.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman

PostSubject: Re: Is a man a man if his wife works and he stays home?   Is a man a man if his wife works and he stays home? EmptyWed Oct 20, 2010 9:37 am

Don't act like you wouldn't love to have a Sugar Momma. I'll Federline a bitch in a heart beat.
Back to top Go down
NoRegret
Red Belt
Red Belt
NoRegret

Favorite Fighter(s) : Anyone that comes to FIGHT!

PostSubject: Re: Is a man a man if his wife works and he stays home?   Is a man a man if his wife works and he stays home? EmptyWed Oct 20, 2010 9:39 am

It should be that both people should work. But any guy that says they would feel threatened by a woman that makes more money is just retarded lol
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Is a man a man if his wife works and he stays home?   Is a man a man if his wife works and he stays home? EmptyWed Oct 20, 2010 9:43 am

OU wrote:
Don't act like you wouldn't love to have a Sugar Momma. I'll Federline a bitch in a heart beat.
Dont lie you know you wouldnt be a man if you did it though. I dont see anyone going around saying man that Federline sure is a real man's man.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Is a man a man if his wife works and he stays home?   Is a man a man if his wife works and he stays home? EmptyWed Oct 20, 2010 9:44 am

NoRegret wrote:
It should be that both people should work. But any guy that says they would feel threatened by a woman that makes more money is just retarded lol
There is a difference between your wife making more money and you becoming Mr Mom.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Is a man a man if his wife works and he stays home?   Is a man a man if his wife works and he stays home? EmptyWed Oct 20, 2010 9:46 am

Everything Soonermark has said in this topic is correct.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman

PostSubject: Re: Is a man a man if his wife works and he stays home?   Is a man a man if his wife works and he stays home? EmptyWed Oct 20, 2010 9:56 am

soonermark890 wrote:
OU wrote:
Dont lie you know you wouldnt be a man if you did it though. I dont see anyone going around saying man that Federline sure is a real man's man.

Really? Because I think most men would LOVE to pull a Federline. And I could really give 2 shits what anyone thought about my manhood in that situation. Really I have to question anyone's intelligence if they would turn down something like that. Seriously in that situation would you really give 2 shits what anyone thought about your manhood? I'm not going to complain when I'm balls deep and doing whatever I want LOL.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Is a man a man if his wife works and he stays home?   Is a man a man if his wife works and he stays home? EmptyWed Oct 20, 2010 10:01 am

OU wrote:
soonermark890 wrote:
OU wrote:

Really? Because I think most men would LOVE to pull a Federline. And I could really give 2 shits what anyone thought about my manhood in that situation. Really I have to question anyone's intelligence if they would turn down something like that. Seriously in that situation would you really give 2 shits what anyone thought about your manhood? I'm not going to complain when I'm balls deep and doing whatever I want LOL.
LMAO but the question is would you be a real man? And we all know the answer is no. I am not saying that a bunch of guys would not love to be rich like that but thats not what we are talking about. If you are a Mr. Mom you are not a real man.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Is a man a man if his wife works and he stays home?   Is a man a man if his wife works and he stays home? EmptyWed Oct 20, 2010 10:12 am

There is a difference marrying a millionaire superstar and living off that money or staying at home while your wife works 50 hrs a week at a hospital.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Is a man a man if his wife works and he stays home?   Is a man a man if his wife works and he stays home? EmptyWed Oct 20, 2010 10:16 am

freakzilla316ftw wrote:
There is a difference marrying a millionaire superstar and living off that money or staying at home while your wife works 50 hrs a week at a hospital.
While you sit on your ass and try to throw around insults on a message board.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Is a man a man if his wife works and he stays home?   Is a man a man if his wife works and he stays home? EmptyWed Oct 20, 2010 10:18 am

soonermark890 wrote:
freakzilla316ftw wrote:
While you sit on your ass and try to throw around insults on a message board.

Lol. I was trying to be diplomatic but you went right to the core.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: Is a man a man if his wife works and he stays home?   Is a man a man if his wife works and he stays home? EmptyWed Oct 20, 2010 10:21 am

soonermark890 wrote:
OU wrote:
soonermark890 wrote:
OU wrote:

LMAO but the question is would you be a real man? And we all know the answer is no. I am not saying that a bunch of guys would not love to be rich like that but thats not what we are talking about. If you are a Mr. Mom you are not a real man.

I would be the King of all men. Been pimpin since been pimpin since been pimpin. king
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: Is a man a man if his wife works and he stays home?   Is a man a man if his wife works and he stays home? EmptyWed Oct 20, 2010 10:23 am

freakzilla316ftw wrote:

Yea I know. But it's the same concept when it comes to your "manhood". The difference is if your wife is an attractive millionaire you won't give a shit what anyone thinks of your manhood. You would just say, manhood these nuts bitch! I'm rich!.
Back to top Go down
hardcoreBEE24
Purple Belt
Purple Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Thomas Hearns

PostSubject: Re: Is a man a man if his wife works and he stays home?   Is a man a man if his wife works and he stays home? EmptyWed Oct 20, 2010 10:28 am

soonermark890 wrote:
OU wrote:
soonermark890 wrote:
OU wrote:

If the situation you are in dictates that you stay at home with your children and care for your family and are forced to swallow your pride for the sake of your loved ones, then you are absolutely a real man. Real men do whatever it takes to provide for their family and sometimes varying situations make for non traditional roles to play out.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Is a man a man if his wife works and he stays home?   Is a man a man if his wife works and he stays home? Empty

Back to top Go down

Is a man a man if his wife works and he stays home?
Page 1 of 6Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next