Ninja's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ A forum dedicated to hardcore combat sports fans. ]

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Wladimir Klitschko vs Derek Chisora face to face

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage

Wladimir Klitschko vs Derek Chisora face to face Empty
PostSubject: Wladimir Klitschko vs Derek Chisora face to face   Wladimir Klitschko vs Derek Chisora face to face EmptyMon Oct 18, 2010 5:09 pm

Wladimir Klitschko vs Derek Chisora face to face Klitschko-chisora-fight-ss1

Wladimir Klitschko vs Derek Chisora face to face Klitschko-chisora-fight-2ddd1

And here's another customary random picture of a Klitschko looking funny.

Wladimir Klitschko vs Derek Chisora face to face Klitschko-chisora-fight-s1e

December 11
At Mannheim, Germany:
Wladimir Klitschko vs. Dereck Chisora, 12 rounds, for Klitschko's Ring/IBF/WBO heavyweight title
Back to top Go down
dmar5143
Purple Belt
Purple Belt
dmar5143

Favorite Fighter(s) : marciano pep robinson greb manny pac

PostSubject: Re: Wladimir Klitschko vs Derek Chisora face to face   Wladimir Klitschko vs Derek Chisora face to face EmptyMon Oct 18, 2010 5:24 pm

ali who is this guy..he looks like another fatty thats 25-35 pounds overweight..has he beaton a real fighter so to speak..geez ..
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wladimir Klitschko vs Derek Chisora face to face   Wladimir Klitschko vs Derek Chisora face to face EmptyMon Oct 18, 2010 5:27 pm

dmar5143 wrote:
ali who is this guy..he looks like another fatty thats 25-35 pounds overweight..has he beaton a real fighter so to speak..geez ..

He's a 14-0 prospect from England, his biggest win was knocking out Sam Sexton( who retired Martin Rogan).

Wladimir should slaughter him within seven rounds.
Back to top Go down
Diego408
Green Belt
Green Belt
Diego408

Favorite Fighter(s) : The Marquez Brothers, Robert Guerrero, Abner Mares, Andre Ward, Sergio Martinez, Devon Alexander, Jose Benavidez Jr and Nick Diaz

PostSubject: Re: Wladimir Klitschko vs Derek Chisora face to face   Wladimir Klitschko vs Derek Chisora face to face EmptyMon Oct 18, 2010 6:28 pm

within 7? I'll be upset if he last over 4.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wladimir Klitschko vs Derek Chisora face to face   Wladimir Klitschko vs Derek Chisora face to face EmptyMon Oct 18, 2010 6:30 pm

Diego408 wrote:
within 7? I'll be upset if he last over 4.

It's Wlad we're talking about here, he might have the power to end it in one round but he'll be content to tediously jab Chisora for rounds until Manny yells at him.
Back to top Go down
flapanther2001
Orange Belt
Orange Belt
flapanther2001

Favorite Fighter(s) : Aaron Pryor, Rocky Marciano, Arturo Gatti

PostSubject: Re: Wladimir Klitschko vs Derek Chisora face to face   Wladimir Klitschko vs Derek Chisora face to face EmptyMon Oct 18, 2010 9:29 pm

Chisora actually has some boxing skills. Whether or not he can slip Wlad's jab & get inside is another story. He puts his punches together and has decent stamina (against his level of competition so far).
I'm still diggin' "Tickle Me Bimbo".
Back to top Go down
captainanddew
Brown Belt
Brown Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Ricky Burns

PostSubject: Re: Wladimir Klitschko vs Derek Chisora face to face   Wladimir Klitschko vs Derek Chisora face to face EmptyMon Oct 18, 2010 9:47 pm

flapanther2001 wrote:
Chisora actually has some boxing skills. Whether or not he can slip Wlad's jab & get inside is another story. He puts his punches together and has decent stamina (against his level of competition so far).
I'm still diggin' "Tickle Me Bimbo".

1-Chisora's skills have been displayed against much lesser competition than Wlad has faced.
2-Watching his last fight, Chisora didn't have good stamina. Marble even commented after 3-4 rounds that Chisora looked fatigued. He caught a second wind around round 6, but he didn't appear to have good stamina
3-Chisora threw his left hook wide; Wlad has learned over the years how to catch a left hook that he can see coming
4-Chisora threw his right hand wide and towards the ear(when he got tired it looked like left and right hooks going at the opponent). A wide right hand isn't going to hit Wlad cleanly

Ali- I'm assuming you've seen Chisora more than once?? Does he have a chin? Does he have better stamina than he displayed on that recent card???

I can't blame Chisora and his team for taking this fight even though he appears rather inexperienced and far from ready. Boxing is a sport and this is a bad sports decision(as he is going to get laid out). Boxing is also a business and when Wlad offers you a million dollar payday (my guess, or close to a million), then you take it and take the beating.
Back to top Go down
dmar5143
Purple Belt
Purple Belt
dmar5143

PostSubject: Re: Wladimir Klitschko vs Derek Chisora face to face   Wladimir Klitschko vs Derek Chisora face to face EmptyMon Oct 18, 2010 11:11 pm

captain good report..noo stanima as i expected.another fat slob called a heavyweight..has a chin.against the stiffs hes fought you dont need one cause it wont be tested..i checked him out just now on boxing rec..hes a fat slob like the photos show and i agree take the big payday cause in reality hes going no where..wlad should be a 35-1 favorite in this..he will crush him inside 4 or 5..nooo contest.
Back to top Go down
dmar5143
Purple Belt
Purple Belt
dmar5143

PostSubject: Re: Wladimir Klitschko vs Derek Chisora face to face   Wladimir Klitschko vs Derek Chisora face to face EmptyMon Oct 18, 2010 11:13 pm

14-0 with 9 kos means noo punch cause 5 journeymen stiffs went the distance..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wladimir Klitschko vs Derek Chisora face to face   Wladimir Klitschko vs Derek Chisora face to face Empty

Back to top Go down

Wladimir Klitschko vs Derek Chisora face to face
Page 1 of 1