Ninja's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ A forum dedicated to hardcore combat sports fans. ]

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Is promiscuity higher in the gay community?

Go down 
+4
KrazyHorseBennett
LA
josh200612
Wolfgangsta
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Wolfgangsta
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
Wolfgangsta

Favorite Fighter(s) : Conor McGregor, Machida, Jon Jones, Ronda Rousey

Is promiscuity higher in the gay community? Empty
PostSubject: Is promiscuity higher in the gay community?   Is promiscuity higher in the gay community? EmptySat Oct 02, 2010 7:13 pm

In an effort to boil the debate here to a head, I am going to ask for opinions on this issue from the entire forum. I'd like also to see what others think about this issue here.

1. Are gay men more likely to have AIDS due to promiscuity?

2. Are CDC stats regarding these issues reflective of Christian bias in the government?

3. Is AIDS higher in the gay community?

4. Are gay men generally more promiscuous than other groups of people?

5. Is it homophobic or hatespeech to say gays are promiscuous?

6. Are stats supplied by websites from GLBT community reliable or not bias?

Answer each question individually with anything else you'd like to add to the issue. Keep the issue on point and not relating to any personal dramas.
Back to top Go down
http://www.listentothis.org/images/fedoriishi.gif
josh200612
Silver Belt
Silver Belt
josh200612

Favorite Fighter(s) : Rashad Evans #1!,Rampage,GSP,Couture,Chael Sonnen,BJ Penn,Robbie Lawler,King MO,Frank Mir

PostSubject: Re: Is promiscuity higher in the gay community?   Is promiscuity higher in the gay community? EmptySat Oct 02, 2010 7:18 pm

do you watch football? its saturday!
Back to top Go down
Wolfgangsta
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
Wolfgangsta

PostSubject: Re: Is promiscuity higher in the gay community?   Is promiscuity higher in the gay community? EmptySat Oct 02, 2010 7:20 pm

Big Ten/Illinois fan/Ohio hater. There is no football!
Back to top Go down
josh200612
Silver Belt
Silver Belt
josh200612

Favorite Fighter(s) : Rashad Evans #1!,Rampage,GSP,Couture,Chael Sonnen,BJ Penn,Robbie Lawler,King MO,Frank Mir

PostSubject: Re: Is promiscuity higher in the gay community?   Is promiscuity higher in the gay community? EmptySat Oct 02, 2010 7:22 pm

you guys almost had it today.
Back to top Go down
Wolfgangsta
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
Wolfgangsta

PostSubject: Re: Is promiscuity higher in the gay community?   Is promiscuity higher in the gay community? EmptySat Oct 02, 2010 7:25 pm

Answer questions though.
Back to top Go down
LA
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
LA

Favorite Fighter(s) : Lyoto Machida, BJ Penn, Anderson Silva, Jose Aldo

PostSubject: Re: Is promiscuity higher in the gay community?   Is promiscuity higher in the gay community? EmptySat Oct 02, 2010 7:28 pm

Great topics for an MMA board
Back to top Go down
Wolfgangsta
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
Wolfgangsta

PostSubject: Re: Is promiscuity higher in the gay community?   Is promiscuity higher in the gay community? EmptySat Oct 02, 2010 7:34 pm

Not my fault MMA and boxing fans like to debate more than just hiphop, hot knives and bitches.
Back to top Go down
LA
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
LA

PostSubject: Re: Is promiscuity higher in the gay community?   Is promiscuity higher in the gay community? EmptySat Oct 02, 2010 7:42 pm

Only bitches is a common topic of those 3 and we're guys what do you expect. When I'm looking to talk about some of these topics this is the last place I'm looking to discuss them personally.
Back to top Go down
Wolfgangsta
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
Wolfgangsta

PostSubject: Re: Is promiscuity higher in the gay community?   Is promiscuity higher in the gay community? EmptySat Oct 02, 2010 7:42 pm

Thanks for your contribution LA. Really.
Back to top Go down
LA
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
LA

PostSubject: Re: Is promiscuity higher in the gay community?   Is promiscuity higher in the gay community? EmptySat Oct 02, 2010 7:52 pm

No problem
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Is promiscuity higher in the gay community?   Is promiscuity higher in the gay community? EmptySun Oct 03, 2010 9:13 am

tolivendiewithLA wrote:
Great topics for an MMA board

This is the Off-topic section and you can talk about whatever you like. This topic fits that.
Back to top Go down
KrazyHorseBennett
Purple Belt
Purple Belt
KrazyHorseBennett

Favorite Fighter(s) : Charles Bennett is the second coming of Christ.

PostSubject: Re: Is promiscuity higher in the gay community?   Is promiscuity higher in the gay community? EmptySun Oct 03, 2010 10:54 am

I'm tired and dont feel like doing every question. Here's my thought on one.

Way back when I was a greenery salesman, one of my customers was a gay prostitute who had aids because of his "profession". He basically told me that risky behavior ruled the day in the community. I don't know that if that translates into actual higher rates of promiscuity, but I definitely think that there is a lack of self-control in practicing safe sex.

Last edited by KrazyHorseBennett on Sun Oct 03, 2010 11:08 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
WinstonSmith
Purple Belt
Purple Belt
WinstonSmith

Favorite Fighter(s) : Marvin Hagler,Ben Henderson,Rich Franklin,Clay Guida

PostSubject: Re: Is promiscuity higher in the gay community?   Is promiscuity higher in the gay community? EmptySun Oct 03, 2010 11:06 am

Wolfgangsta wrote:
In an effort to boil the debate here to a head, I am going to ask for opinions on this issue from the entire forum. I'd like also to see what others think about this issue here.

1. Are gay men more likely to have AIDS due to promiscuity?-YES

2. Are CDC stats regarding these issues reflective of Christian bias in the government?-NO

3. Is AIDS higher in the gay community?-YES

4. Are gay men generally more promiscuous than other groups of people?-YES

5. Is it homophobic or hatespeech to say gays are promiscuous?-NO

6. Are stats supplied by websites from GLBT community reliable or not bias?-PROBABLY

Answer each question individually with anything else you'd like to add to the issue. Keep the issue on point and not relating to any personal dramas.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Is promiscuity higher in the gay community?   Is promiscuity higher in the gay community? EmptySun Oct 03, 2010 11:22 am

KrazyHorseBennett wrote:

Way back when I was a greenery salesman, one of my customers was a gay prostitute who had aids because of his "profession". He basically told me that risky behavior ruled the day in the community. I don't know that if that translates into actual higher rates of promiscuity, but I definitely think that there is a lack of self-control in practicing safe sex.

Lol. Your sig is 1 of the funniest I have ever seen.
Back to top Go down
Wolfgangsta
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
Wolfgangsta

PostSubject: Re: Is promiscuity higher in the gay community?   Is promiscuity higher in the gay community? EmptySun Oct 03, 2010 12:36 pm

Thanks winston. I'm curious for more opinion.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Is promiscuity higher in the gay community?   Is promiscuity higher in the gay community? EmptySun Oct 03, 2010 12:39 pm

Wolfgangsta wrote:

1. Are gay men more likely to have AIDS due to promiscuity? No, More because of unprotected sex

2. Are CDC stats regarding these issues reflective of Christian bias in the government? Maybe who knows.

3. Is AIDS higher in the gay community? Yes they need to start using protection

4. Are gay men generally more promiscuous than other groups of people? Maybe but hey Men are more promiscuous in general than females. Also Wolf you said MOST gay men fuck everything. I like how you perverted this one.

5. Is it homophobic or hatespeech to say gays are promiscuous? Thats not all wolf said but NO its just uninformed.

6. Are stats supplied by websites from GLBT community reliable or not bias? About the same as all other stats.

Back to top Go down
Wolfgangsta
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
Wolfgangsta

PostSubject: Re: Is promiscuity higher in the gay community?   Is promiscuity higher in the gay community? EmptySun Oct 03, 2010 1:05 pm

Sooner, you keep saying I am the immature one but you're the one who started lobbing accusations of me being a gay basher for holding the consensus opinion.

Your debate tactics coupled with your inability to admit when you were mistaken have cost you dearly, credibility wise, around here.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Is promiscuity higher in the gay community?   Is promiscuity higher in the gay community? EmptySun Oct 03, 2010 1:16 pm

Wolfgangsta wrote:
Sooner, you keep saying I am the immature one but you're the one who started lobbing accusations of me being a gay basher for holding the consensus opinion.

Your debate tactics coupled with your inability to admit when you were mistaken have cost you dearly, credibility wise, around here.
This coming from the guy who most consider a troll. And has now lost two votes on if you should be a mod. HMM Interesting.
Back to top Go down
Wolfgangsta
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
Wolfgangsta

PostSubject: Re: Is promiscuity higher in the gay community?   Is promiscuity higher in the gay community? EmptySun Oct 03, 2010 1:21 pm

soonermark890 wrote:
Wolfgangsta wrote:

This coming from the guy who most consider a troll. And has now lost two votes on if you should be a mod. HMM Interesting.

Are you willing to back off the gay basher assertion? Promiscuity and risky behavior is high in the gay community, is it not?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Is promiscuity higher in the gay community?   Is promiscuity higher in the gay community? EmptySun Oct 03, 2010 1:25 pm

Wolfgangsta wrote:
soonermark890 wrote:
Wolfgangsta wrote:

Are you willing to back off the gay basher assertion? Promiscuity and risky behavior is high in the gay community, is it not?
Are you going to gay bash? Risky behavior is high IMO. Promiscuity-you said most gay people did you not? And thats not the case.
Back to top Go down
Wolfgangsta
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
Wolfgangsta

PostSubject: Re: Is promiscuity higher in the gay community?   Is promiscuity higher in the gay community? EmptySun Oct 03, 2010 1:30 pm

I believe it with most gay men, however I could concede "open" gay men. As closeted gay men don't reflect in the stats and are not nearly as active in their behavior.

You're making the mistake of equating promiscuity with direct immorality, as filtered through your ethical/religious lens. Don't. Like I said in the original debate, I don't know weather this behavior is caused by the nature of homosexuality or society forcing them into that subculture.

It is probably the latter.

Also, everything I have read about your state and gay people tells me that it is one of the most hostile places for gays to live. Therefore the gays you know wouldn't be a reflection of the gay community nationwide, nor would they be very open about the inside of their community, especially to a Christian educator, no matter how open minded you think you are.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Is promiscuity higher in the gay community?   Is promiscuity higher in the gay community? EmptySun Oct 03, 2010 1:42 pm

Wolfgangsta wrote:
I believe it with most gay men, however I could concede "open" gay men. As closeted gay men don't reflect in the stats and are not nearly as active in their behavior.

You're making the mistake of equating promiscuity with direct immorality, as filtered through your ethical/religious lens. Don't. Like I said in the original debate, I don't know weather this behavior is caused by the nature of homosexuality or society forcing them into that subculture.

It is probably the latter.

Also, everything I have read about your state and gay people tells me that it is one of the most hostile places for gays to live. Therefore the gays you know wouldn't be a reflection of the gay community nationwide, nor would they be very open about the inside of their community, especially to a Christian educator, no matter how open minded you think you are.
You are right on some of that.
Back to top Go down
Wolfgangsta
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
Wolfgangsta

PostSubject: Re: Is promiscuity higher in the gay community?   Is promiscuity higher in the gay community? EmptySun Oct 03, 2010 1:44 pm

gasp
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman

PostSubject: Re: Is promiscuity higher in the gay community?   Is promiscuity higher in the gay community? EmptyMon Oct 04, 2010 11:18 am

Do you like fish stix?
Back to top Go down
killerofchicken
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
killerofchicken

Favorite Fighter(s) : Mauricio Shogun Rua, BJ Penn, AXE MURDERER,Fedor, CroCop, Vitor Belfort, JDS

PostSubject: Re: Is promiscuity higher in the gay community?   Is promiscuity higher in the gay community? EmptyMon Oct 04, 2010 11:27 am

freakzilla316ftw wrote:
KrazyHorseBennett wrote:

Lol. Your sig is 1 of the funniest I have ever seen.
hahaha, that midget looks like GSP!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Is promiscuity higher in the gay community?   Is promiscuity higher in the gay community? Empty

Back to top Go down

Is promiscuity higher in the gay community?
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next