Ninja's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ A forum dedicated to hardcore combat sports fans. ]

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

LOL at all the guys that were supposed knock GSP out

Go down 
+4
LTFG
Cu Bu
KingsOwn19
Aiolos
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Aiolos
Yellow Belt
Yellow Belt
Aiolos

LOL at all the guys that were supposed knock GSP out Empty
PostSubject: LOL at all the guys that were supposed knock GSP out   LOL at all the guys that were supposed knock GSP out EmptySun Sep 26, 2010 10:45 pm

daley gets his ass thrown out

johnson will never make weight consistently

alves well his ass did get embarrassed but he probably wont make weight consistently either

Back to top Go down
Aiolos
Yellow Belt
Yellow Belt
Aiolos

PostSubject: Re: LOL at all the guys that were supposed knock GSP out   LOL at all the guys that were supposed knock GSP out EmptySun Sep 26, 2010 10:47 pm

this koscheck fight worries me though

i know i know alot of folks think koscheck will get dominated but to be honest he does have a pretty good right hand that he maybe could land on gsp

gsp doesnt have the best chin out there and he is training with freddie roach now so he might be willing to stand up more now but it makes him more vulnerable to get hit.

Last edited by Aiolos on Sun Sep 26, 2010 10:47 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
KingsOwn19
Administrator
Administrator
KingsOwn19

Favorite Fighter(s) : Lyoto Machida, BJ Penn, Anderson Silva,Dan Henderson, Emelianenko Fedor, Josh Barnett

PostSubject: Re: LOL at all the guys that were supposed knock GSP out   LOL at all the guys that were supposed knock GSP out EmptySun Sep 26, 2010 10:47 pm

These guys were supposed to knock out GSP?
Back to top Go down
Aiolos
Yellow Belt
Yellow Belt
Aiolos

PostSubject: Re: LOL at all the guys that were supposed knock GSP out   LOL at all the guys that were supposed knock GSP out EmptySun Sep 26, 2010 10:49 pm

KingsOwn19 wrote:
dude all the gsp haters were going on about how daley, johnson, and alves had huge power to knock him out.

i post at the ug too and damn those guys were always with their mantra of "all these guys have to do is land one punch and its over"
Back to top Go down
Cu Bu
Black Belt
Black Belt
Cu Bu

Favorite Fighter(s) : AXE MURDERER

PostSubject: Re: LOL at all the guys that were supposed knock GSP out   LOL at all the guys that were supposed knock GSP out EmptySun Sep 26, 2010 11:37 pm

Aiolos wrote:
KingsOwn19 wrote:
dude all the gsp haters were going on about how daley, johnson, and alves had huge power to knock him out.

i post at the ug too and damn those guys were always with their mantra of "all these guys have to do is land one punch and its over"

this not UG
Back to top Go down
Aiolos
Yellow Belt
Yellow Belt
Aiolos

PostSubject: Re: LOL at all the guys that were supposed knock GSP out   LOL at all the guys that were supposed knock GSP out EmptySun Sep 26, 2010 11:41 pm

Cu Bua wrote:
Aiolos wrote:
KingsOwn19 wrote:

this not UG

LOL word

this place is not filled with crazy nuthuggers

Back to top Go down
LTFG
Brown Belt
Brown Belt
LTFG

Favorite Fighter(s) : Wolfy

PostSubject: Re: LOL at all the guys that were supposed knock GSP out   LOL at all the guys that were supposed knock GSP out EmptyMon Sep 27, 2010 2:09 pm

Aiolos wrote:
Cu Bua wrote:
Aiolos wrote:
KingsOwn19 wrote:

this not UG

LOL word

this place is not filled with crazy nuthuggers

Oh no... There's more than enough crazy to go around. And there's some world class nuthuggers lurking (Fedor's seeking competent doctor's to have his surgically enlarged to make space for this group). And there's Wolf...
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman

PostSubject: Re: LOL at all the guys that were supposed knock GSP out   LOL at all the guys that were supposed knock GSP out EmptyMon Sep 27, 2010 2:14 pm

very true. You have Drew stuck to the side of Dana's nuts. Wolf lodged up inside King Mo's anus, Ali hanging on the limp wrist of the UK's overrated and plenty of others.
Back to top Go down
GDPofDRC
Administrator
Administrator
GDPofDRC

Favorite Fighter(s) : Shogun, Fedor, Wand, Saku, Hendo, BJ, Bas, Cain, Mike Vallely

PostSubject: Re: LOL at all the guys that were supposed knock GSP out   LOL at all the guys that were supposed knock GSP out EmptyMon Sep 27, 2010 2:17 pm

Aiolos wrote:
daley gets his ass thrown out

johnson will never make weight consistently

alves well his ass did get embarrassed but he probably wont make weight consistently either

They had a chance to, same as anyone, but none of these guys were supposed to KO GSP.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/v/skCV2L0c6K0
killerofchicken
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
killerofchicken

Favorite Fighter(s) : Mauricio Shogun Rua, BJ Penn, AXE MURDERER,Fedor, CroCop, Vitor Belfort, JDS

PostSubject: Re: LOL at all the guys that were supposed knock GSP out   LOL at all the guys that were supposed knock GSP out EmptyMon Sep 27, 2010 2:46 pm

OUSOONERSOU wrote:
very true. You have Drew stuck to the side of Dana's nuts. Wolf lodged up inside King Mo's anus, Ali hanging on the limp wrist of the UK's overrated and plenty of others.
don't forget the man crush ali has for mir, wtf!?
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman

PostSubject: Re: LOL at all the guys that were supposed knock GSP out   LOL at all the guys that were supposed knock GSP out EmptyMon Sep 27, 2010 2:51 pm

killerofchicken wrote:
OUSOONERSOU wrote:

Not sure there is room on Mir's nuts, Bigs has setup camp there for long time now.
Back to top Go down
EliteAcidBurn
Green Belt
Green Belt
EliteAcidBurn

Favorite Fighter(s) : GSP

PostSubject: Re: LOL at all the guys that were supposed knock GSP out   LOL at all the guys that were supposed knock GSP out EmptyMon Sep 27, 2010 3:34 pm

I still have to question when people say that GSP doesnt have a chin...what exactly is that based on?

When Serra hit him, it wasnt on the chin, it was behind the ear and threw his balance off. I have seen GSP get hit with some clean shots and seems to have taken it pretty good.

Is it just me, or does anyone ever notice that people are always saying GSP cant take a punch!!!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: LOL at all the guys that were supposed knock GSP out   LOL at all the guys that were supposed knock GSP out EmptyMon Sep 27, 2010 3:39 pm

killerofchicken wrote:
OUSOONERSOU wrote:

And Sexyama Very Happy
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: LOL at all the guys that were supposed knock GSP out   LOL at all the guys that were supposed knock GSP out EmptyMon Sep 27, 2010 3:43 pm

EliteAcidBurn wrote:
I still have to question when people say that GSP doesnt have a chin...what exactly is that based on?

When Serra hit him, it wasnt on the chin, it was behind the ear and threw his balance off. I have seen GSP get hit with some clean shots and seems to have taken it pretty good.

Is it just me, or does anyone ever notice that people are always saying GSP cant take a punch!!!!

It was the same shot Brock landed on Randy. But I have to hear Brock fanboys say Brock destroyed Randy, Brock smash! BROCK SMASH!
Back to top Go down
LTFG
Brown Belt
Brown Belt
LTFG

PostSubject: Re: LOL at all the guys that were supposed knock GSP out   LOL at all the guys that were supposed knock GSP out EmptyMon Sep 27, 2010 4:11 pm

killerofchicken wrote:
OUSOONERSOU wrote:

Eh, I've always been more concerned with his man crush on Cyborg...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: LOL at all the guys that were supposed knock GSP out   LOL at all the guys that were supposed knock GSP out EmptyMon Sep 27, 2010 4:13 pm

LikesToFightGuy wrote:
killerofchicken wrote:
OUSOONERSOU wrote:

Cristine will be my future wife, once Daley decapitates Evangilista I'll be there to comfort her.
Back to top Go down
LTFG
Brown Belt
Brown Belt
LTFG

PostSubject: Re: LOL at all the guys that were supposed knock GSP out   LOL at all the guys that were supposed knock GSP out EmptyMon Sep 27, 2010 4:26 pm

Ali_1748 wrote:
LikesToFightGuy wrote:
killerofchicken wrote:
OUSOONERSOU wrote:

Cristine will be my future wife, once Daley decapitates Evangilista I'll be there to comfort her.

I just don't want to hear any details on who wins the sword fights between you two. I already throw up a little in my mouth thinking of her naked..

Last edited by LikesToFightGuy on Mon Sep 27, 2010 4:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: LOL at all the guys that were supposed knock GSP out   LOL at all the guys that were supposed knock GSP out EmptyMon Sep 27, 2010 4:28 pm

LikesToFightGuy wrote:
Ali_1748 wrote:
LikesToFightGuy wrote:
killerofchicken wrote:
OUSOONERSOU wrote:

I just don't want to hear any details on who wins the sword fights between you too. I already throw up a little in my mouth thinking of her naked...

Just think of her ripped washboard abs and enormous clitoris.

LOL at all the guys that were supposed knock GSP out Cristiane_Santos_vs_HitomiAkano_1000075
Back to top Go down
LTFG
Brown Belt
Brown Belt
LTFG

PostSubject: Re: LOL at all the guys that were supposed knock GSP out   LOL at all the guys that were supposed knock GSP out EmptyMon Sep 27, 2010 4:33 pm

LOL at all the guys that were supposed knock GSP out Puke
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: LOL at all the guys that were supposed knock GSP out   LOL at all the guys that were supposed knock GSP out EmptyMon Sep 27, 2010 4:36 pm

LikesToFightGuy wrote:
LOL at all the guys that were supposed knock GSP out Puke

Me and Crisitine doing reverse cowgirl on a starry night during our honeymoon.
Back to top Go down
LTFG
Brown Belt
Brown Belt
LTFG

PostSubject: Re: LOL at all the guys that were supposed knock GSP out   LOL at all the guys that were supposed knock GSP out EmptyMon Sep 27, 2010 4:39 pm

Damn, there's so many places I could go with that and ruin my reputation as the mature and professional old guy... Yep, I'm taking the high road. Though the mere thought is giving me an excuse to go home ill for the rest of the day...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: LOL at all the guys that were supposed knock GSP out   LOL at all the guys that were supposed knock GSP out EmptyMon Sep 27, 2010 4:43 pm

LikesToFightGuy wrote:
Damn, there's so many places I could go with that and ruin my reputation as the mature and professional old guy... Yep, I'm taking the high road. Though the mere thought is giving me an excuse to go home ill for the rest of the day...

Mature men like doing reverse cow girl too, you shouldn't be ashamed about experimenting with new positions.

My plan with Cristine is to try chapter seven of the Kama Sutra once we engage.
Back to top Go down
LTFG
Brown Belt
Brown Belt
LTFG

PostSubject: Re: LOL at all the guys that were supposed knock GSP out   LOL at all the guys that were supposed knock GSP out EmptyMon Sep 27, 2010 4:52 pm

pale

Last edited by LikesToFightGuy on Wed Sep 29, 2010 11:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: LOL at all the guys that were supposed knock GSP out   LOL at all the guys that were supposed knock GSP out EmptyMon Sep 27, 2010 4:56 pm

LikesToFightGuy wrote:
lol... Wasn't thinking of where I've been or what I've done. Was more avoiding the urge to ask what it feels like having a clit tickle your anus from top position... Or asking what it feels like having the same clit penetrate with you in top postion... Or... Eh, I'll stop since I'm not convinced Cyborg is indeed packing any or a full list of female genitalia...

That's it, my stomach is officially shot for the day... Thanks Ali...

pale

You're welcome sir, enjoy dreaming about Cristine's ginormous clitoris during your customary old man afternoon nap.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: LOL at all the guys that were supposed knock GSP out   LOL at all the guys that were supposed knock GSP out Empty

Back to top Go down

LOL at all the guys that were supposed knock GSP out
Page 1 of 1