Ninja's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ A forum dedicated to hardcore combat sports fans. ]

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Boardwalk Empire starts on sunday night

Go down 
+7
gomez1012
marbleheadmaui
LA
Birdofthad
Canvas
SlickMoneyXL
captain organic
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

Boardwalk Empire starts on sunday night - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Boardwalk Empire starts on sunday night   Boardwalk Empire starts on sunday night - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 01, 2010 2:54 pm

Steve Buscemi was great when he appeared in the fifth season of The Soprano's.
Back to top Go down
acccardinal12
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Cung Le, BJ Penn, Mayhem, Chael Sonnen, Anthony Pettis

PostSubject: Re: Boardwalk Empire starts on sunday night   Boardwalk Empire starts on sunday night - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 02, 2010 12:47 am

I thought everything about the show was great. It is going to be the next big hit for HBO.
Back to top Go down
NJBeatdown86
Blue Belt
Blue Belt
NJBeatdown86

Favorite Fighter(s) : Highlander, Ricardo Romero,Roman Gonzalez, Pongsaklek Wonjongkam, Marco Huck, JMM, Frankie Edgar, Jose Aldo

PostSubject: Re: Boardwalk Empire starts on sunday night   Boardwalk Empire starts on sunday night - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 02, 2010 12:59 am

Didn't like the new episode as much, but still good. Can't wait to see more of Michael K. Williams (OMAR COMIN'!)
Back to top Go down
acccardinal12
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Cung Le, BJ Penn, Mayhem, Chael Sonnen, Anthony Pettis

PostSubject: Re: Boardwalk Empire starts on sunday night   Boardwalk Empire starts on sunday night - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 02, 2010 1:31 pm

NJBeatdown86 wrote:
Didn't like the new episode as much, but still good. Can't wait to see more of Michael K. Williams (OMAR COMIN'!)

Omar Comin! lmao
Back to top Go down
NJBeatdown86
Blue Belt
Blue Belt
NJBeatdown86

Favorite Fighter(s) : Highlander, Ricardo Romero,Roman Gonzalez, Pongsaklek Wonjongkam, Marco Huck, JMM, Frankie Edgar, Jose Aldo

PostSubject: Re: Boardwalk Empire starts on sunday night   Boardwalk Empire starts on sunday night - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 03, 2010 9:34 pm

I actually met him (along with Wire creator David Simon and J.D Williams, who was Bodie) at my college, and when I saw him at a vending machine I had to yell "OH SHIT! OMAR COMIN' YO!". He started laughing and went "I'm gonna hear that the rest of my life".
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Boardwalk Empire starts on sunday night   Boardwalk Empire starts on sunday night - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 04, 2010 12:53 pm

NJBeatdown86 wrote:
I actually met him (along with Wire creator David Simon and J.D Williams, who was Bodie) at my college, and when I saw him at a vending machine I had to yell "OH SHIT! OMAR COMIN' YO!". He started laughing and went "I'm gonna hear that the rest of my life".

It's still weird to think the baddest gangster in Baltimore was gay.
Back to top Go down
NJBeatdown86
Blue Belt
Blue Belt
NJBeatdown86

PostSubject: Re: Boardwalk Empire starts on sunday night   Boardwalk Empire starts on sunday night - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 04, 2010 8:23 pm

Omar was based after several Baltimore stick-up men, one of which was gay. One of the others actually had a role on the series (gets killed when they tried to hit Marlo in season 5 at the apartment and get ambushed).
Back to top Go down
NJBeatdown86
Blue Belt
Blue Belt
NJBeatdown86

PostSubject: Re: Boardwalk Empire starts on sunday night   Boardwalk Empire starts on sunday night - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 20, 2010 7:12 pm

It needs to be said: If Nucky, Jimmy and Chalky were here today, there would be no angry crackheads screaming at you for money on the boardwalk. And Chalky would have shoved Midget Molly's crown up his ass.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Boardwalk Empire starts on sunday night   Boardwalk Empire starts on sunday night - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Boardwalk Empire starts on sunday night
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2