Ninja's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ A forum dedicated to hardcore combat sports fans. ]

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Jardine suspended

Go down 
+4
GDPofDRC
OU
killerofchicken
LTFG
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
LTFG
Brown Belt
Brown Belt
LTFG

Favorite Fighter(s) : Wolfy

Jardine suspended Empty
PostSubject: Jardine suspended   Jardine suspended EmptyTue Sep 14, 2010 4:08 pm

Wow, aren't we being a bit sensitive here? I hope they look at this a little closer and drop it. The guy was just looking to get to the locker room and thought the official that he pushed was just a fan grabbing at his shirt. Dude's suffering enough after 5 straight losses... But I'm sure right now he's on board with Sooners in screaming, "Fuck Texas"... lol

http://www.mixedmartialarts.com/news/264537/Jardine-suspended-for-shoving-official/
Back to top Go down

Jardine suspended Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jardine suspended   Jardine suspended EmptyTue Sep 14, 2010 4:09 pm

Poor Kieth just can't catch a break.
Back to top Go down
killerofchicken
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
killerofchicken

Favorite Fighter(s) : Mauricio Shogun Rua, BJ Penn, AXE MURDERER,Fedor, CroCop, Vitor Belfort, JDS

Jardine suspended Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jardine suspended   Jardine suspended EmptyTue Sep 14, 2010 4:11 pm

clearly you guys didn't see the video of the incident, he knew who he was pushing...
Back to top Go down
killerofchicken
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
killerofchicken

Favorite Fighter(s) : Mauricio Shogun Rua, BJ Penn, AXE MURDERER,Fedor, CroCop, Vitor Belfort, JDS

Jardine suspended Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jardine suspended   Jardine suspended EmptyTue Sep 14, 2010 4:11 pm

im looking for the vid...
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman

Jardine suspended Empty

LikesToFightGuy wrote:
Wow, aren't we being a bit sensitive here? I hope they look at this a little closer and drop it. The guy was just looking to get to the locker room and thought the official that he pushed was just a fan grabbing at his shirt. Dude's suffering enough after 5 straight losses... But I'm sure right now he's on board with Sooners in screaming, "Fuck Texas"... lol

http://www.mixedmartialarts.com/news/264537/Jardine-suspended-for-shoving-official/

Ha ha kind of funny that at the OU vs FSU game the guy sitting in front of me had a Mean 1 shirt on.
Back to top Go down
killerofchicken
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
killerofchicken

Jardine suspended Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jardine suspended   Jardine suspended EmptyTue Sep 14, 2010 4:12 pm