Ninja's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ A forum dedicated to hardcore combat sports fans. ]

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

oh crap i didnt know this was the ninjarua forum too!

Go down 
+5
marbleheadmaui
Tobe06
WinstonSmith
OU
Aiolos
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Birdofthad
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Ken shamrock, Frank Shamrock, Guy Mezger, Pete Williams, you get it Lions Den

oh crap i didnt know this was the ninjarua forum too! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: oh crap i didnt know this was the ninjarua forum too!   oh crap i didnt know this was the ninjarua forum too! - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 10, 2010 8:49 pm

ya like aoki aiolas?
Back to top Go down
Aiolos
Yellow Belt
Yellow Belt
Aiolos

PostSubject: Re: oh crap i didnt know this was the ninjarua forum too!   oh crap i didnt know this was the ninjarua forum too! - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 10, 2010 9:28 pm

hardcoreBEE24 wrote:
Don't take this the wrong way but I thought you were part of the problem over there. You weren't a "Flomo" or "Pactard" but you'd bait those guys into bullshit and it would ruin threads. We've all been guilty of that (I argued all the time with Freshman86 and Pavlikpolesmoke) but you seemed to do it more often.

Welcome to this forum. Any prejudices I might have had toward you I will forget and start fresh.

LOL its all good hardcore

hey we all had our clowning around days but i understand why you would think i was doing it more often

im a mayweather fan so i had to go to war more often than others because the espn boxing board is basically 70% nutswing pacquiao, 20% trash floyd, and 10% other non floyd-manny related topics.

i mean you couldnt say floyd had a freakin nice pull counter before some clown came on and thrashed your post on just giving props on such a move. i dont mind if your thrashing floyd but dont talk shit to me.

i came back at those clowns and as a result i had to go to war with pactard nation constantly
Back to top Go down
Aiolos
Yellow Belt
Yellow Belt
Aiolos

PostSubject: Re: oh crap i didnt know this was the ninjarua forum too!   oh crap i didnt know this was the ninjarua forum too! - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 10, 2010 9:31 pm

Ali_1748 wrote:
I was guilty of egging on Freshman, his blind bias toward Williams drove me nuts.

yeah we all clowned around at times ali but damn some nutswingers there were getting to be ridiculous

ragtime charlie trolling and lipabats saying pac was going to surpass robinson

you had the flomo clowns like total truth also

it got to be a joke already
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: oh crap i didnt know this was the ninjarua forum too!   oh crap i didnt know this was the ninjarua forum too! - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 10, 2010 9:35 pm

Whats up. Welcome
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: oh crap i didnt know this was the ninjarua forum too!   oh crap i didnt know this was the ninjarua forum too! - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 10, 2010 9:37 pm

Aiolos wrote:
Ali_1748 wrote:
I was guilty of egging on Freshman, his blind bias toward Williams drove me nuts.

yeah we all clowned around at times ali but damn some nutswingers there were getting to be ridiculous

lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: oh crap i didnt know this was the ninjarua forum too!   oh crap i didnt know this was the ninjarua forum too! - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 10, 2010 9:38 pm

Aiolos wrote:
Ali_1748 wrote:

LOL Hell I am a huge Manny fan and I use to just hammer Fagtime Charlie. I hate that guy. Lipa is just as bad too.
Back to top Go down
Aiolos
Yellow Belt
Yellow Belt
Aiolos

PostSubject: Re: oh crap i didnt know this was the ninjarua forum too!   oh crap i didnt know this was the ninjarua forum too! - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 10, 2010 10:21 pm

soonermark890 wrote:
Whats up. Welcome
hey sooner

thanx for the welcome man

you going to pac-marg this november? if i recall you showed us some pictures from you pac-clottey experience
Back to top Go down
Birdofthad
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Ken shamrock, Frank Shamrock, Guy Mezger, Pete Williams, you get it Lions Den

PostSubject: Re: oh crap i didnt know this was the ninjarua forum too!   oh crap i didnt know this was the ninjarua forum too! - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 10, 2010 11:21 pm

ive never wanted to beat another posters ass

except for fagtime charlie
Back to top Go down
Aiolos
Yellow Belt
Yellow Belt
Aiolos

PostSubject: Re: oh crap i didnt know this was the ninjarua forum too!   oh crap i didnt know this was the ninjarua forum too! - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 10, 2010 11:45 pm

Birdofthad wrote:
ive never wanted to beat another posters ass

except for fagtime charlie

that dude was something else

not even ejtwice or lipabats went as hard as he did with his trolling
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: oh crap i didnt know this was the ninjarua forum too!   oh crap i didnt know this was the ninjarua forum too! - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 11, 2010 12:26 pm

Aiolos wrote:
soonermark890 wrote:
Whats up. Welcome
hey sooner

thanx for the welcome man

you going to pac-marg this november? if i recall you showed us some pictures from you pac-clottey experience
Yeah I am going and I think Bird is going too. Even though he will tell you he is being forced. LOL
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: oh crap i didnt know this was the ninjarua forum too!   oh crap i didnt know this was the ninjarua forum too! - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

oh crap i didnt know this was the ninjarua forum too!
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2