Ninja's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ A forum dedicated to hardcore combat sports fans. ]

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Dwight Howard Grants Dying Womens Final Request

Go down 
+2
GDPofDRC
josh200612
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
josh200612
Silver Belt
Silver Belt
josh200612

Favorite Fighter(s) : Rashad Evans #1!,Rampage,GSP,Couture,Chael Sonnen,BJ Penn,Robbie Lawler,King MO,Frank Mir

Dwight Howard Grants Dying Womens Final Request Empty
PostSubject: Dwight Howard Grants Dying Womens Final Request   Dwight Howard Grants Dying Womens Final Request EmptyThu Sep 09, 2010 2:57 pm

Back to top Go down
GDPofDRC
Administrator
Administrator
GDPofDRC

Favorite Fighter(s) : Shogun, Fedor, Wand, Saku, Hendo, BJ, Bas, Cain, Mike Vallely

PostSubject: Re: Dwight Howard Grants Dying Womens Final Request   Dwight Howard Grants Dying Womens Final Request EmptyThu Sep 09, 2010 3:00 pm

That's nice.

Damned be me. There are way too many jokes given that page headline and picture.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/v/skCV2L0c6K0
Wolfgangsta
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
Wolfgangsta

Favorite Fighter(s) : Conor McGregor, Machida, Jon Jones, Ronda Rousey

PostSubject: Re: Dwight Howard Grants Dying Womens Final Request   Dwight Howard Grants Dying Womens Final Request EmptyThu Sep 09, 2010 3:12 pm

Kay Kellogg had one wish before cancer claims her life -- to meet Orlando Magic center Dwight Howard.

He granted it in a big way.

According to the Orlando Sentinel , Howard recently spent several hours visiting with Kellogg, 62, a a Magic fan with Stage 3 Multiple Myeloma. The cancer is inoperable and incurable, but Howard lifted her spirits and she ended up lifting his.

"Dwight Howard is just such a precious, wonderful kid," she told the Sentinel. "Whenever I watch him play, he just makes me feel good inside."

Kellogg's daughter, Arian Clute, contacted the Magic several weeks ago about her mother's wish to have a conversation with Howard, the two-time NBA defensive player of the year. He was scheduled to visit for 30 minutes but stayed several hours, according to the Sentinel.

When he asked why he was the only item on her bucket list, she told him, "Because some people get a choir that sings them into heaven and some people get a chariot that rolls them into heaven. Not me. I want to be slam-dunked smack, dab into the middle of heaven by Dwight Howard."

When he left, the 6-11 Howard bent down and hugged the 4-11 Kellogg. Then , according to the Sentinel, he told her, "You are taller than me."

"That's the silliest thing I've ever heard," she said.

"No," Howard said, "you are taller than me because your spirit lifts you up."
Back to top Go down
http://www.listentothis.org/images/fedoriishi.gif
josh200612
Silver Belt
Silver Belt
josh200612

Favorite Fighter(s) : Rashad Evans #1!,Rampage,GSP,Couture,Chael Sonnen,BJ Penn,Robbie Lawler,King MO,Frank Mir

PostSubject: Re: Dwight Howard Grants Dying Womens Final Request   Dwight Howard Grants Dying Womens Final Request EmptyThu Sep 09, 2010 3:22 pm

thank you wolf.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dwight Howard Grants Dying Womens Final Request   Dwight Howard Grants Dying Womens Final Request EmptyThu Sep 09, 2010 7:24 pm

That was nice of him. It's good to read a story like this with all the crap going on in the world.
Back to top Go down
captainanddew
Brown Belt
Brown Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Ricky Burns

PostSubject: Re: Dwight Howard Grants Dying Womens Final Request   Dwight Howard Grants Dying Womens Final Request EmptyFri Sep 10, 2010 10:49 pm

There is alot of athletes who don't seem to know right from wrong outside of the gym, ring, field, etc... , and give other athletes a bad name.

Good that he granted her wish. I hope she lives the rest of her days out as peacefully as she can and enjoys them as much as her condition allows.

Back to top Go down
Birdofthad
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Ken shamrock, Frank Shamrock, Guy Mezger, Pete Williams, you get it Lions Den

PostSubject: Re: Dwight Howard Grants Dying Womens Final Request   Dwight Howard Grants Dying Womens Final Request EmptyFri Sep 10, 2010 11:22 pm

my friend was dyieng of brain cancer and make a wish asked what his wish was he said to meet Jay z

Jay z blew him off

I will never be a fan of his
Back to top Go down
Birdofthad
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Ken shamrock, Frank Shamrock, Guy Mezger, Pete Williams, you get it Lions Den

PostSubject: Re: Dwight Howard Grants Dying Womens Final Request   Dwight Howard Grants Dying Womens Final Request EmptyFri Sep 10, 2010 11:24 pm

big props to Howard good thing he did
Back to top Go down
SlickMoneyXL
Purple Belt
Purple Belt
SlickMoneyXL

Favorite Fighter(s) : Miguel Cotto, Efrain Escudero

PostSubject: Re: Dwight Howard Grants Dying Womens Final Request   Dwight Howard Grants Dying Womens Final Request EmptyFri Sep 10, 2010 11:40 pm

Birdofthad wrote:
my friend was dyieng of brain cancer and make a wish asked what his wish was he said to meet Jay z

Jay z blew him off

I will never be a fan of his

Blew him off how?
Back to top Go down
Birdofthad
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt

PostSubject: Re: Dwight Howard Grants Dying Womens Final Request   Dwight Howard Grants Dying Womens Final Request EmptyFri Sep 10, 2010 11:43 pm

my friend was given less than 3 weeks to live

Jigga man had more important things to do and according to Make a Wish just couldnt make it in that amount of time

my friend lived for nearly 4 months, Jigga always had an excuse why he couldnt come see him, piece of shit didnt even send an autograph
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dwight Howard Grants Dying Womens Final Request   Dwight Howard Grants Dying Womens Final Request EmptySat Sep 11, 2010 12:31 am

He was too busy worshiping the devil.
Back to top Go down
Birdofthad
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt

PostSubject: Re: Dwight Howard Grants Dying Womens Final Request   Dwight Howard Grants Dying Womens Final Request EmptySat Sep 11, 2010 12:37 am

or thanking him for that deal he made

ya thanks Ill just repeat Biggies lines and act like we were best friends and well get along fine, think I should remake a 2pac song with Beyonce?

god i hate him
Back to top Go down
SlickMoneyXL
Purple Belt
Purple Belt
SlickMoneyXL

PostSubject: Re: Dwight Howard Grants Dying Womens Final Request   Dwight Howard Grants Dying Womens Final Request EmptySat Sep 11, 2010 12:50 am

Birdofthad wrote:
or thanking him for that deal he made

ya thanks Ill just repeat Biggies lines and act like we were best friends and well get along fine, think I should remake a 2pac song with Beyonce?

god i hate him

Act? They were best friends. Every rapper recycles lines. It aint nothing new. Btw Not 1 rapper from the south is touching Jay-Z.
Back to top Go down
Birdofthad
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt

PostSubject: Re: Dwight Howard Grants Dying Womens Final Request   Dwight Howard Grants Dying Womens Final Request EmptySat Sep 11, 2010 12:51 am

blah blah blah slick arguieng with someone over nothing important as usual
Back to top Go down
SlickMoneyXL
Purple Belt
Purple Belt
SlickMoneyXL

PostSubject: Re: Dwight Howard Grants Dying Womens Final Request   Dwight Howard Grants Dying Womens Final Request EmptySat Sep 11, 2010 12:52 am

Birdofthad wrote:
blah blah blah slick arguieng with someone over nothing important as usual

Get mad all you want. But you're making false statements.
Back to top Go down
Birdofthad
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt

PostSubject: Re: Dwight Howard Grants Dying Womens Final Request   Dwight Howard Grants Dying Womens Final Request EmptySat Sep 11, 2010 12:58 am

part of mes shocked you didnt decide to argue over my dead best friend

ya publishing should go to Mrs. Wallace

how many biggies rhymes is gonna come out yo fat lips???

Back to top Go down
Birdofthad
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt

PostSubject: Re: Dwight Howard Grants Dying Womens Final Request   Dwight Howard Grants Dying Womens Final Request EmptySat Sep 11, 2010 1:00 am

oh ya

Scarface

boom

UGK (Bun B know)

Z Ro

Back to top Go down
SlickMoneyXL
Purple Belt
Purple Belt
SlickMoneyXL

PostSubject: Re: Dwight Howard Grants Dying Womens Final Request   Dwight Howard Grants Dying Womens Final Request EmptySat Sep 11, 2010 1:02 am

Birdofthad wrote:
part of mes shocked you didnt decide to argue over my dead best friend

ya publishing should go to Mrs. Wallace

how many biggies rhymes is gonna come out yo fat lips???

Why would i?

All i did was correct what you said.
Back to top Go down
Birdofthad
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt

PostSubject: Re: Dwight Howard Grants Dying Womens Final Request   Dwight Howard Grants Dying Womens Final Request EmptySat Sep 11, 2010 1:04 am

cause you asked how he blew him off then were silent for a good hour cause you had nothing to dispute
Back to top Go down
Birdofthad
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt

PostSubject: Re: Dwight Howard Grants Dying Womens Final Request   Dwight Howard Grants Dying Womens Final Request EmptySat Sep 11, 2010 1:04 am

my friend opened for Scarface, Pim C and alot of Rap a Lot acts when he was a kid, all them sent him stuff but jigga man was just too busy
Back to top Go down
SlickMoneyXL
Purple Belt
Purple Belt
SlickMoneyXL

PostSubject: Re: Dwight Howard Grants Dying Womens Final Request   Dwight Howard Grants Dying Womens Final Request EmptySat Sep 11, 2010 1:08 am

Birdofthad wrote:
cause you asked how he blew him off then were silent for a good hour cause you had nothing to dispute

So you wanted me to dispute your story? Seems like u wanted to argue.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dwight Howard Grants Dying Womens Final Request   Dwight Howard Grants Dying Womens Final Request EmptySat Sep 11, 2010 1:10 am

R.I.P to your mate Bird.
Back to top Go down
Birdofthad
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt

PostSubject: Re: Dwight Howard Grants Dying Womens Final Request   Dwight Howard Grants Dying Womens Final Request EmptySat Sep 11, 2010 1:10 am

no was just expecting you to so hats off for waiting for something else to argue about

Mad
Back to top Go down
SlickMoneyXL
Purple Belt
Purple Belt
SlickMoneyXL

PostSubject: Re: Dwight Howard Grants Dying Womens Final Request   Dwight Howard Grants Dying Womens Final Request EmptySat Sep 11, 2010 1:13 am

Birdofthad wrote:
no was just expecting you to so hats off for waiting for something else to argue about

Mad

It was called making a correction.
Back to top Go down
Birdofthad
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt

PostSubject: Re: Dwight Howard Grants Dying Womens Final Request   Dwight Howard Grants Dying Womens Final Request EmptySat Sep 11, 2010 1:13 am

thanks freak he passed away in december 11th 2006, only 18 was a good guy

[img]Dwight Howard Grants Dying Womens Final Request 37631_10[/img]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dwight Howard Grants Dying Womens Final Request   Dwight Howard Grants Dying Womens Final Request Empty

Back to top Go down

Dwight Howard Grants Dying Womens Final Request
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next