Ninja's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ A forum dedicated to hardcore combat sports fans. ]

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Which series/franchise is the perfect trilogy ?

Go down 
+13
NBrooks5
killerofchicken
SOKO
LTFG
bobbitt15
acccardinal12
WinstonSmith
Canvas
NJBeatdown86
Birdofthad
KingsOwn19
gomez1012
captainanddew
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage

Which series/franchise is the perfect trilogy ? - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Which series/franchise is the perfect trilogy ?   Which series/franchise is the perfect trilogy ? - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 07, 2010 5:44 pm

LikesToFightGuy wrote:
Wow... The Rush Hour movies are like nails on a chalkboard. Two unfunny, bad acting guys starring side by side is extremely painful to me... Just give me an ice pick

Do you have a German's sense of humor ?

Rush Hour is harmless popcorn fun, you are allowed to enjoy them occasionally LTFG Wink
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Which series/franchise is the perfect trilogy ?   Which series/franchise is the perfect trilogy ? - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 07, 2010 5:45 pm

LikesToFightGuy wrote:
I'm shocked at so little love for Alien or The Mighty Ducks. You people have no souls...

Alien 3 was ruined the moment Newt and Hicks got killed off.
Back to top Go down
NBrooks5
Orange Belt
Orange Belt
NBrooks5

Favorite Fighter(s) : Manny, JMM, Casamayor and Katsidis

PostSubject: Re: Which series/franchise is the perfect trilogy ?   Which series/franchise is the perfect trilogy ? - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 07, 2010 5:45 pm

Can I take three Bond movies?
Back to top Go down
killerofchicken
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
killerofchicken

Favorite Fighter(s) : Mauricio Shogun Rua, BJ Penn, AXE MURDERER,Fedor, CroCop, Vitor Belfort, JDS

Ali_1748 wrote:
I've still yet to see the third Rush Hour, but I enjoy watching one and two any time they're on tv.
I couldn't stand the 3rd one, but the first 2 were good enough to mention
Back to top Go down
killerofchicken
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
killerofchicken

Favorite Fighter(s) : Mauricio Shogun Rua, BJ Penn, AXE MURDERER,Fedor, CroCop, Vitor Belfort, JDS

PostSubject: Re: Which series/franchise is the perfect trilogy ?   Which series/franchise is the perfect trilogy ? - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 07, 2010 5:46 pm

Ali_1748 wrote:
killerofchicken wrote:
I think my fav would be the bourne trilogy
some unmentioned:
Jurrasic park
Rush Hour?
and of coarse the High School Musical!!!

Have you no shame son ?
I make a funny! LOL cheers later fellas, im goin' fishin'!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Which series/franchise is the perfect trilogy ?   Which series/franchise is the perfect trilogy ? - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 07, 2010 5:46 pm

NBrooks5 wrote:
Can I take three Bond movies?

Hmm as long as it's not the Roger Moore ones.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Which series/franchise is the perfect trilogy ?   Which series/franchise is the perfect trilogy ? - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 07, 2010 5:47 pm

killerofchicken wrote:
Ali_1748 wrote:
killerofchicken wrote:
I think my fav would be the bourne trilogy
some unmentioned:
Jurrasic park
Rush Hour?
and of coarse the High School Musical!!!

Have you no shame son ?
I make a funny! LOL cheers later fellas, im goin' fishin'!

Catch a big one for dinner.
Back to top Go down
LTFG
Brown Belt
Brown Belt
LTFG

Favorite Fighter(s) : Wolfy

PostSubject: Re: Which series/franchise is the perfect trilogy ?   Which series/franchise is the perfect trilogy ? - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 07, 2010 6:04 pm

Ali_1748 wrote:
LikesToFightGuy wrote:
Wow... The Rush Hour movies are like nails on a chalkboard. Two unfunny, bad acting guys starring side by side is extremely painful to me... Just give me an ice pick

Rush Hour is harmless popcorn fun, you are allowed to enjoy them occasionally LTFG Wink

I have a sense of humor. I just thought that being old rather than German is what made my sense of humor a bit hard for most on here to understand? Maybe the combination???
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Which series/franchise is the perfect trilogy ?   Which series/franchise is the perfect trilogy ? - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 07, 2010 6:12 pm

LikesToFightGuy wrote:
Ali_1748 wrote:
LikesToFightGuy wrote:

I have a sense of humor. I just thought that being old rather than German is what made my sense of humor a bit hard for most on here to understand? Maybe the combination???

It's impressive a man of your age is even able to operate a computer.

What was it like living during Al Capone's reign ? And was it sad to watch Gene Tunney beat up Jack Dempsey ?
Back to top Go down
GDPofDRC
Administrator
Administrator
GDPofDRC

Favorite Fighter(s) : Shogun, Fedor, Wand, Saku, Hendo, BJ, Bas, Cain, Mike Vallely

PostSubject: Re: Which series/franchise is the perfect trilogy ?   Which series/franchise is the perfect trilogy ? - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 07, 2010 6:36 pm

1. Star Wars (4-6)
2. LotR's
3. Godfather's
4. Hannibal Lector movies
5. Man With No Name's

Honorable Mention
Back to the Future's
Evil Dead's
Naked Gun's
El Mariachi's
Bourne's
Matrices
Terminator's
Die Hard's
Alien's
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/v/skCV2L0c6K0

PostSubject: Re: Which series/franchise is the perfect trilogy ?   Which series/franchise is the perfect trilogy ? - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 07, 2010 6:44 pm

When you say the Hannibal movies which ones ?
Back to top Go down
gomez1012
Black Belt
Black Belt
gomez1012

PostSubject: Re: Which series/franchise is the perfect trilogy ?   Which series/franchise is the perfect trilogy ? - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 07, 2010 6:59 pm

Nice call on El Mariachi, Desperado, and Once Upon a Time in Mexico

Great films
Back to top Go down
josh200612
Silver Belt
Silver Belt
josh200612

Favorite Fighter(s) : Rashad Evans #1!,Rampage,GSP,Couture,Chael Sonnen,BJ Penn,Robbie Lawler,King MO,Frank Mir

PostSubject: Re: Which series/franchise is the perfect trilogy ?   Which series/franchise is the perfect trilogy ? - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 07, 2010 7:00 pm

troll, troll 2 and troll 3.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Which series/franchise is the perfect trilogy ?   Which series/franchise is the perfect trilogy ? - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 07, 2010 7:02 pm

I can't believe no one mentioned the Leprachaun movies.

Back to top Go down
GDPofDRC
Administrator
Administrator
GDPofDRC

Favorite Fighter(s) : Shogun, Fedor, Wand, Saku, Hendo, BJ, Bas, Cain, Mike Vallely

PostSubject: Re: Which series/franchise is the perfect trilogy ?   Which series/franchise is the perfect trilogy ? - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 07, 2010 7:06 pm

Ali_1748 wrote:

Silence of the Lambs
Hannibal
Red Dragon

Not Hannibal Rising(have not seen)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Which series/franchise is the perfect trilogy ?   Which series/franchise is the perfect trilogy ? - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 07, 2010 7:07 pm

GDPofDRC wrote:
Ali_1748 wrote:

Silence of the Lambs
Hannibal
Red Dragon

Manhunter is ten time better than both Hannibal and Red Dragon(which is basically just a remake of Manhunter.)
Back to top Go down
GDPofDRC
Administrator
Administrator
GDPofDRC

PostSubject: Re: Which series/franchise is the perfect trilogy ?   Which series/franchise is the perfect trilogy ? - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 07, 2010 7:13 pm

Oh yeah, that was on my list of movies to see from several years back. I'll have to put it back on there. Still haven't seen it, but have heard good things from others as well. Hannibal and Red Dragon were not bad.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Which series/franchise is the perfect trilogy ?   Which series/franchise is the perfect trilogy ? - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 07, 2010 7:16 pm

GDPofDRC wrote:
Oh yeah, that was on my list of movies to see from several years back. I'll have to put it back on there. Still haven't seen it, but have heard good things from others as well. Hannibal and Red Dragon were not bad.

Well you've kinda already seen it, it's Red Dragon except directed by Michael Mann and William Peterson is the detective. Brian Cox also briefly plays Dr Lector.
Back to top Go down
GDPofDRC
Administrator
Administrator
GDPofDRC

PostSubject: Re: Which series/franchise is the perfect trilogy ?   Which series/franchise is the perfect trilogy ? - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 07, 2010 7:30 pm

Brian Cox as Hannibal? That's great.

I think Steven Seagal had the greatest scene of his life in Machete.
Back to top Go down
NJBeatdown86
Blue Belt
Blue Belt
NJBeatdown86

Favorite Fighter(s) : Highlander, Ricardo Romero,Roman Gonzalez, Pongsaklek Wonjongkam, Marco Huck, JMM, Frankie Edgar, Jose Aldo

PostSubject: Re: Which series/franchise is the perfect trilogy ?   Which series/franchise is the perfect trilogy ? - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 07, 2010 8:23 pm