Ninja's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ A forum dedicated to hardcore combat sports fans. ]

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Get ready for a fit of rage Marble, WBC sanction Pacquiao vs Margarito for vacant 154lb trinket

Go down 
+6
Birdofthad
SlickMoneyXL
dmar5143
marbleheadmaui
captainanddew
gomez1012
10 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

Get ready for a fit of rage Marble, WBC sanction Pacquiao vs Margarito for vacant 154lb trinket Empty
PostSubject: Get ready for a fit of rage Marble, WBC sanction Pacquiao vs Margarito for vacant 154lb trinket   Get ready for a fit of rage Marble, WBC sanction Pacquiao vs Margarito for vacant 154lb trinket EmptyTue Aug 31, 2010 12:27 pm

@danrafaelespn The disgusting WBC has formally sanctioned Pac-Cheato for its vacant 154. Shockingly, vote by WBC's puppet board of govs. was unanimous
Back to top Go down
gomez1012
Black Belt
Black Belt
gomez1012

Get ready for a fit of rage Marble, WBC sanction Pacquiao vs Margarito for vacant 154lb trinket Empty
PostSubject: Re: Get ready for a fit of rage Marble, WBC sanction Pacquiao vs Margarito for vacant 154lb trinket   Get ready for a fit of rage Marble, WBC sanction Pacquiao vs Margarito for vacant 154lb trinket EmptyTue Aug 31, 2010 12:44 pm

And this matters how? Laughing
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Get ready for a fit of rage Marble, WBC sanction Pacquiao vs Margarito for vacant 154lb trinket   Get ready for a fit of rage Marble, WBC sanction Pacquiao vs Margarito for vacant 154lb trinket EmptyTue Aug 31, 2010 12:49 pm

Sweet. I get to go to a title fight.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Get ready for a fit of rage Marble, WBC sanction Pacquiao vs Margarito for vacant 154lb trinket   Get ready for a fit of rage Marble, WBC sanction Pacquiao vs Margarito for vacant 154lb trinket EmptyTue Aug 31, 2010 12:50 pm

soonermark890 wrote:

It's not a title fight, it's another example of why these sanctioning bodies are killing the sport.
Back to top Go down
captainanddew
Brown Belt
Brown Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Ricky Burns

PostSubject: Re: Get ready for a fit of rage Marble, WBC sanction Pacquiao vs Margarito for vacant 154lb trinket   Get ready for a fit of rage Marble, WBC sanction Pacquiao vs Margarito for vacant 154lb trinket EmptyTue Aug 31, 2010 1:21 pm

typical WBC ridiculousness. And the promoters, fighters, and unfortunately, alot of fans, will buy into this garbage.
Back to top Go down
marbleheadmaui
Red Belt
Red Belt
marbleheadmaui

Favorite Fighter(s) : Arguello, Finito, Duran, Saad Muhammad

PostSubject: Re: Get ready for a fit of rage Marble, WBC sanction Pacquiao vs Margarito for vacant 154lb trinket   Get ready for a fit of rage Marble, WBC sanction Pacquiao vs Margarito for vacant 154lb trinket EmptyTue Aug 31, 2010 1:23 pm

Ali_1748 wrote:
@danrafaelespn The disgusting WBC has formally sanctioned Pac-Cheato for its vacant 154. Shockingly, vote by WBC's puppet board of govs. was unanimous

Why would anyone give a crap what the WBC does?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Get ready for a fit of rage Marble, WBC sanction Pacquiao vs Margarito for vacant 154lb trinket   Get ready for a fit of rage Marble, WBC sanction Pacquiao vs Margarito for vacant 154lb trinket EmptyTue Aug 31, 2010 1:23 pm

Ali_1748 wrote:
soonermark890 wrote:

It's not a title fight, it's another example of why these sanctioning bodies are killing the sport.
I know I was being sarcastic. I figured you would understand.

Next time I will put this symbol up. Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
marbleheadmaui
Red Belt
Red Belt
marbleheadmaui

PostSubject: Re: Get ready for a fit of rage Marble, WBC sanction Pacquiao vs Margarito for vacant 154lb trinket   Get ready for a fit of rage Marble, WBC sanction Pacquiao vs Margarito for vacant 154lb trinket EmptyTue Aug 31, 2010 1:24 pm

soonermark890 wrote:

It's a title that is about as meaningful as being Miss Groundhog Day.
Back to top Go down
dmar5143
Purple Belt
Purple Belt
dmar5143

Favorite Fighter(s) : marciano pep robinson greb manny pac

PostSubject: Re: Get ready for a fit of rage Marble, WBC sanction Pacquiao vs Margarito for vacant 154lb trinket   Get ready for a fit of rage Marble, WBC sanction Pacquiao vs Margarito for vacant 154lb trinket EmptyTue Aug 31, 2010 1:24 pm

thats no suprize for it was talked about before in sports collums..the wbc continues to do whats wrong all the time..there plaining there next move to find a new all time low..maybe fat dan motivates them for they may love getting under his skin..whats next..another example of the downword spiral of the commisions to make boxing a greater laughing stock...looks like margo is planing ahead if he wins..its oscar the real cash cow of boxing..yep oscar will do it one more time for 30 million...bring on the money... suckers..
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Get ready for a fit of rage Marble, WBC sanction Pacquiao vs Margarito for vacant 154lb trinket   Get ready for a fit of rage Marble, WBC sanction Pacquiao vs Margarito for vacant 154lb trinket EmptyTue Aug 31, 2010 1:25 pm

marbleheadmaui wrote:
soonermark890 wrote:

LOL Hey I like Miss Groundhog Day. She is nice and dirty just the way I like them.
Back to top Go down
marbleheadmaui
Red Belt
Red Belt
marbleheadmaui

PostSubject: Re: Get ready for a fit of rage Marble, WBC sanction Pacquiao vs Margarito for vacant 154lb trinket   Get ready for a fit of rage Marble, WBC sanction Pacquiao vs Margarito for vacant 154lb trinket EmptyTue Aug 31, 2010 1:30 pm

soonermark890 wrote:
marbleheadmaui wrote:
soonermark890 wrote:

LOL Hey I like Miss Groundhog Day. She is nice and dirty just the way I like them.

Yeah but she has a face like, well, a groundhog!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Get ready for a fit of rage Marble, WBC sanction Pacquiao vs Margarito for vacant 154lb trinket   Get ready for a fit of rage Marble, WBC sanction Pacquiao vs Margarito for vacant 154lb trinket EmptyTue Aug 31, 2010 1:32 pm

marbleheadmaui wrote:
soonermark890 wrote:
marbleheadmaui wrote:
soonermark890 wrote:

Thats ok I have a brown paper bag
Back to top Go down
marbleheadmaui
Red Belt
Red Belt
marbleheadmaui

PostSubject: Re: Get ready for a fit of rage Marble, WBC sanction Pacquiao vs Margarito for vacant 154lb trinket   Get ready for a fit of rage Marble, WBC sanction Pacquiao vs Margarito for vacant 154lb trinket EmptyTue Aug 31, 2010 1:36 pm

soonermark890 wrote:
marbleheadmaui wrote:
soonermark890 wrote:
marbleheadmaui wrote:
soonermark890 wrote:

Yeah but I presume that was for you! You still playing the Shrek stand in in the lcoal theater company?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Get ready for a fit of rage Marble, WBC sanction Pacquiao vs Margarito for vacant 154lb trinket   Get ready for a fit of rage Marble, WBC sanction Pacquiao vs Margarito for vacant 154lb trinket EmptyTue Aug 31, 2010 1:40 pm

marbleheadmaui wrote:
soonermark890 wrote:
marbleheadmaui wrote:
soonermark890 wrote:
marbleheadmaui wrote:
soonermark890 wrote:

Yeah but I presume that was for you! You still playing the Shrek stand in in the lcoal theater company?
LOL Well I only need one on my head. Yes I am you have a problem with that. It pays good.

Oh yeah you should come by Monday it is senior citizen night.

Last edited by soonermark890 on Tue Aug 31, 2010 1:41 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
SlickMoneyXL
Purple Belt
Purple Belt
SlickMoneyXL

Favorite Fighter(s) : Miguel Cotto, Efrain Escudero

PostSubject: Re: Get ready for a fit of rage Marble, WBC sanction Pacquiao vs Margarito for vacant 154lb trinket   Get ready for a fit of rage Marble, WBC sanction Pacquiao vs Margarito for vacant 154lb trinket EmptyTue Aug 31, 2010 1:41 pm

That 8 titles in 8 divisions is a sham and a shame.
Back to top Go down
marbleheadmaui
Red Belt
Red Belt
marbleheadmaui

PostSubject: Re: Get ready for a fit of rage Marble, WBC sanction Pacquiao vs Margarito for vacant 154lb trinket   Get ready for a fit of rage Marble, WBC sanction Pacquiao vs Margarito for vacant 154lb trinket EmptyTue Aug 31, 2010 1:43 pm

soonermark890 wrote:
marbleheadmaui wrote:
soonermark890 wrote:
marbleheadmaui wrote:
soonermark890 wrote:
marbleheadmaui wrote:
soonermark890 wrote:

LOL Well I only need one on my head. Yes I am you have a problem with that. It pays good.

Oh yeah you should come by Monday it is senior citizen night.

Ouch!
Back to top Go down
Birdofthad
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Ken shamrock, Frank Shamrock, Guy Mezger, Pete Williams, you get it Lions Den

PostSubject: Re: Get ready for a fit of rage Marble, WBC sanction Pacquiao vs Margarito for vacant 154lb trinket   Get ready for a fit of rage Marble, WBC sanction Pacquiao vs Margarito for vacant 154lb trinket EmptyTue Aug 31, 2010 1:45 pm

FUCK WBC and any dumb ass that say Pac has 8 titles in 8 divisions
Back to top Go down
marbleheadmaui
Red Belt
Red Belt
marbleheadmaui

PostSubject: Re: Get ready for a fit of rage Marble, WBC sanction Pacquiao vs Margarito for vacant 154lb trinket   Get ready for a fit of rage Marble, WBC sanction Pacquiao vs Margarito for vacant 154lb trinket EmptyTue Aug 31, 2010 1:48 pm

Birdofthad wrote:
FUCK WBC and any dumb ass that say Pac has 8 titles in 8 divisions

Yuperooni.
Back to top Go down
Diego408
Green Belt
Green Belt
Diego408

Favorite Fighter(s) : The Marquez Brothers, Robert Guerrero, Abner Mares, Andre Ward, Sergio Martinez, Devon Alexander, Jose Benavidez Jr and Nick Diaz

PostSubject: Re: Get ready for a fit of rage Marble, WBC sanction Pacquiao vs Margarito for vacant 154lb trinket   Get ready for a fit of rage Marble, WBC sanction Pacquiao vs Margarito for vacant 154lb trinket EmptyTue Aug 31, 2010 2:08 pm

Its still a tough fight for Pacquiao, and this fight is still better than 90% of other title matches. The thing is htye both dont deserve a title at 154 because they dont have credentials.
the fight itself: Pacquaio wont be able to Hurt Margarito and that something we all should know. Its going to be intresting, even if its a catch up weight. Margarito could probably still make Welter. Margarito in his last fight showed he could drop guys with the right punches. He dropped a guy at 154 that had never been down.
Back to top Go down
dmar5143
Purple Belt
Purple Belt
dmar5143

PostSubject: Re: Get ready for a fit of rage Marble, WBC sanction Pacquiao vs Margarito for vacant 154lb trinket   Get ready for a fit of rage Marble, WBC sanction Pacquiao vs Margarito for vacant 154lb trinket EmptyTue Aug 31, 2010 2:21 pm

diego you just may be right..pac can hurt margo after a accumilation of a volume of punches margo can do it with one shot..if margo can shake off the ring rust pacs in for a fight big time.
Back to top Go down
powerpuncher
Green Belt
Green Belt
powerpuncher

PostSubject: Re: Get ready for a fit of rage Marble, WBC sanction Pacquiao vs Margarito for vacant 154lb trinket   Get ready for a fit of rage Marble, WBC sanction Pacquiao vs Margarito for vacant 154lb trinket EmptyTue Aug 31, 2010 2:25 pm

and then it will be a catch weight fight at 148 so that pac will again win a trinket not actually fighting at the normal weight class.
Back to top Go down
dmar5143
Purple Belt
Purple Belt
dmar5143

PostSubject: Re: Get ready for a fit of rage Marble, WBC sanction Pacquiao vs Margarito for vacant 154lb trinket   Get ready for a fit of rage Marble, WBC sanction Pacquiao vs Margarito for vacant 154lb trinket EmptyTue Aug 31, 2010 2:27 pm

i think they will settle at 150 or 151...
Back to top Go down
powerpuncher
Green Belt
Green Belt
powerpuncher

PostSubject: Re: Get ready for a fit of rage Marble, WBC sanction Pacquiao vs Margarito for vacant 154lb trinket   Get ready for a fit of rage Marble, WBC sanction Pacquiao vs Margarito for vacant 154lb trinket EmptyTue Aug 31, 2010 2:30 pm

either way its ridiculous. if its a non title fight then i dont care because its an agreement between 2 fighters. i think that it should be against the rules to have a catch weight for a title fight.
Back to top Go down
marbleheadmaui
Red Belt
Red Belt
marbleheadmaui

PostSubject: Re: Get ready for a fit of rage Marble, WBC sanction Pacquiao vs Margarito for vacant 154lb trinket   Get ready for a fit of rage Marble, WBC sanction Pacquiao vs Margarito for vacant 154lb trinket EmptyTue Aug 31, 2010 2:47 pm

powerpuncher wrote:
either way its ridiculous. if its a non title fight then i dont care because its an agreement between 2 fighters. i think that it should be against the rules to have a catch weight for a title fight.

Please stop referring to this as a title fight. Thank you Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Get ready for a fit of rage Marble, WBC sanction Pacquiao vs Margarito for vacant 154lb trinket   Get ready for a fit of rage Marble, WBC sanction Pacquiao vs Margarito for vacant 154lb trinket EmptyTue Aug 31, 2010 3:05 pm

marbleheadmaui wrote:
powerpuncher wrote:

Please stop referring to this as a title fight. Thank you Smile
So if its not for the "title" would it still be a 12 rounder? If not I would rather it be for a "title"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Get ready for a fit of rage Marble, WBC sanction Pacquiao vs Margarito for vacant 154lb trinket   Get ready for a fit of rage Marble, WBC sanction Pacquiao vs Margarito for vacant 154lb trinket Empty

Back to top Go down

Get ready for a fit of rage Marble, WBC sanction Pacquiao vs Margarito for vacant 154lb trinket
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next